Close

Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    That's cool that Gintani was able to play with the DCT software. Waiting to hear your thoughts as you get more seat time in the car in the future. Best of luck bro.
    Appreciated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Or how about rather than making idiotic comments putting people and tuners down you just sit and wait patiently? As if I'm not aware of the thread or questions.
    I dont think stating facts or asking simple questions is idiotic and i never once put you or Gintani down. I am not the one calling names. In fact i was vouching for you earlier in the thread saying you just might come out with something that suprises everyone. But i get it, you cant take both sides of the whip!
    Your aware of the questions in the thread is exactly my point but like i said before in response to you, even a stupid person can answer a yes or no question even tho it doesnt seem you can. I wanted to see a nice car built and exceed but you acting like a terd, you better hope, pray that your car exceeds everyones expectations.
    BTW the only thing i am willing to wait on from you is when your car is on the east coast so that i can scrape your ass myself and my car is in no way built for drag racing! How about that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lughed Click here to enlarge
    asking simple questions is idiotic and i never once put you or Gintani down.
    So trying to say Gintani and I look bad without having any clue what is going on is you being positive? Thanks so much.

even a stupid person can answer a yes or no question even tho it doesnt seem you can.
    All details were provided I don't know what to tell you other than learn how to read. I said it would be started but apparently that wasn't good enough. So I did answer the question before it was even asked.

BTW the only thing i am willing to wait on from you is when your car is on the east coast so that i can scrape your ass myself and my car is in no way built for drag racing!
    I'm sorry but whatever it is you have isn't even worth my time. I have a long list of people to race and you aren't anywhere on the radar but you don't have a fast car so your begging for a race is kind of idiotic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I dont think stating facts or asking simple questions is idiotic and i never once put you or Gintani down. I am not the one calling names. In fact i was vouching for you earlier in the thread saying you just might come out with something that suprises everyone. But i get it, you cant take both sides of the whip!
    Your aware of the questions in the thread is exactly my point but like i said before in response to you, even a stupid person can answer a yes or no question even tho it doesnt seem you can. I wanted to see a nice car built and exceed but you acting like a terd, you better hope, pray that your car exceeds everyones expectations.
    BTW the only thing i am willing to wait on from you is when your car is on the east coast so that i can scrape your ass myself and my car is in no way built for drag racing! How about that?
    No, Sticky can not handle both sides of the whip. He was very quick to start a thread a few years ago ripping them to shreds when I was working with evosport and they were a few months behind schedule. As soon as you learn that thisnis Stickys playground and learn to play by his ruless you will get along here just fine lol.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    No, Sticky can not handle both sides of the whip. He was very quick to start a thread a few years ago ripping them to shreds when I was working with evosport and they were a few months behind schedule. As soon as you learn that thisnis Stickys playground and learn to play by his ruless you will get along here just fine lol.
    I think your history is a bit off there. The thread was started not because of you but due to Evosport seeking investment and that was a big story. Once again you think the world revolves around you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I would say more like custom DCT software to the application.
    I hope your car cracks 900whp and destroys some big guns

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Your retarded.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Congrats bro, this is very good news for everyone. Can't wait to see it in action at Shift S3ctor.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

WOW... Comical beyond believe!

So the car is running, DCT has software specific to the application and the car needs a break in. So my only question is about the DCT clutch pack setup. Has anyone run the clutch package upgrade and if so hows that working out? Does it hold power?
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by lughed is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by lughed is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

If Sticky commits to Wannagofast , I will rent Byron and Autobahn a couple days before the event so we can have a head to head shoot out.
    Sign me up for this!
    07 E92 335I | JB4 G5 ISO | BMS E85 Flash | DCI | BMS DPs | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCU Flash | Walbro GLS392 | E70 | 429rwhp/474rwtq

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

If Sticky commits to Wannagofast , I will rent Byron and Autobahn a couple days before the event so we can have a head to head shoot out.
    I will join ya Jim for that. Wannagofast chi sold out a while back...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    I will join ya Jim for that. Wannagofast chi sold out a while back...
    Agreed, am also on the waiting list for wannagofast.

Maybe split the cost with Jimmy and we will start out own annual piss up/party!!
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No it's me laughing at you because I have every intention of showing details as I did in 12 freaking parts during the trans build (that not good enough?) and because maybe I wanted to post a video of the car running? Did that thought cross your mind? Sorry, I'm laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDa0Vi8kYFs
    Congrats Sticky! I can't even imagine the feeling you must've had after getting behind the wheel of your car again. Can't wait to see it set some records
    2009.5 AW E90 335i ZMP - SOLD
    2013 E92 M3 6MT ZCP - Space Grey/Fox Red Click here to enlarge

Want to Buy: 1977-89 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe (930)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

zero % chance.
    Let's say if I wanted to help, how much total to do it right?
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

That sounds like what she is really saying is... *i would $#@! the $#@! out that guy*... mean while she got you thinking she is thinking he is a lame and she would have no interest.

Nah ,

Ps what do u drive anyway? Never seen u post?
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Wow, that sounds beast!! Good to see you're finally on the finish line. Now kick some Mercedes Benz ass! Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sounds great on the dyno Joe. Congratulations.

Now go break some egos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

You and Gintani looking bad rigiht now is a fact. It does not look good that it took 3 years on a build that was suppose to take 10 months.

You answer the question a week after it was asked multiple times and JRCART kept saying it hasent started yet.

Now its whatever i have (meaning you acting like you dont know) but yet you seem to know it isnt fast. Nobody over here is begging for a race. Why would i do that when you are already trying to get out of the ones on your list? Im simply stated there is no need for you to act like your build is coming from God himself and everyone needs bow and wait patiently for the coming when you already have two people in your ass putting you to shame before your car is even ready and that i can be a third! But i understand you dont need that pressure so you do the smart thing and keep looking the other way!
    Look man I don't know why you're talking you have nothing relevant and have no idea what's going on.

They look bad for what? Doing what nobody has done? Who are you to talk? Seriously, who are you? Shush child.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335(ex)(eye) Click here to enlarge
    Let's say if I wanted to help, how much total to do it right?
    No live feed. Edited vid for promotion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Agreed, am also on the waiting list for wannagofast.

Maybe split the cost with Jimmy and we will start out own annual piss up/party!!
    Just do our own thing our own rental.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Do you find it funny how Sticky can go into everyone else thread and ask for timelines, and numbers, your average thread questions but in his thread his response is wait for when im ready, name calling, be patient, nobody cares what... blah blah? Like is said before he cant handle both sides of the whip and his build taking so long just adds to it.
    I've posted everything you just are an idiot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Just do our own thing our own rental.
    I would be down with renting Autobahn or preferably Road America and I can get Byron any Mon-Thur I want it and some Fridays, they have sanctioned events and test and tunes pretty much every Saturday and Sunday from mid April until October. Route 66 is an awesome track and it is five minutes from the Autobahn however their tech inspectors are pricks.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335(ex)(eye) Click here to enlarge
    Nah ,

Ps what do u drive anyway? Never seen u post?
    m62 turbo e30