Close

Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Pretty sure it was 2 to 1 and thats at a drags strip in the 1/4 mile, all bets were for a drag strip 1/4 mile...and after you run the CLK
    This puts a smile on my face.

You flapped your jaws about the CLKs being more closely matched to your car, don't make me go digging for quotes.
    You don't need to go digging they ARE.

Why are you all of a sudden being a pussy about the CLK race?.
    Why are you all of a sudden being a pussy about honoring 5:1 on the C63 and saying neither of your cars would lose?

I'm simply breaking my car in. Sorry my timetable doesn't fit you but once again I'm not going to be running high boost as I'm going to be testing the car out as well. How about I see how everything holds up then I push it ok?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I feel like banning people.
    gintani posted that picture on instagram what like last week? just figured there would be some sort of updated. jeez calm down
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL I still don't know about those girls. but hey whatever floats your boat. I like my women with size on them. I do want to see this car running though either way I think it should be a beast "when it runs" . I give props for the crazy build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    gintani posted that picture on instagram what like last week? just figured there would be some sort of updated. jeez calm down
    How people still don't get my sarcastic sense of humor I have no clue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by keikdasneak Click here to enlarge
    LOL I still don't know about those girls. but hey whatever floats your boat. I like my women with size on them. I do want to see this car running though either way I think it should be a beast "when it runs" . I give props for the crazy build.
    That girl in the pink is simply hot as hell and the girl in the red in that one pic is 5'0 and maybe 85 pounds with tits. There is a reason I got comped so much stuff. When we walked in... it was like we ran the hotel. I suppose my badass suit and expensive room helped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well if and when Gintani is ever finally able to make combustion in all 8 cylinders in your car and you take your sweet ass time breaking it in like a little girl breaks in her tricycle and you can drag yourself and your car to Chicago maybe I will give you a race against the C but only after you run the CLK. My C is a road race car and I would not have a problem dialing in the suspension and putting on some DRs whilenit isn out in Californian but the idea of $#@!ing around with it once its home does not really appeal to me. You see I am fortunate enoug to have two BS's one for drag racing and one for road racing and I did it thst way so I would not have to worry about constantly switching set ups back and forth. Now you can call me stupid all you want but you are the stupid one if you can not realize my logic here. I am however very very excited about doing that 20 to 1 road race we discussed. shall we do that in two weeks at Willow? Order up those coil-overs tomorow, I do not want any excuses...we all know you have become the king of excuses as of late.

I know you are probably upset that it will have taken over three years for Gintani to build you a car thst is a notch or two lower than the CLK, I would be upset too.
    This puts a smile on my face.

You don't need to go digging they ARE.

Why are you all of a sudden being a pussy about honoring 5:1 on the C63 and saying neither of your cars would lose?

I'm simply breaking my car in. Sorry my timetable doesn't fit you but once again I'm not going to be running high boost as I'm going to be testing the car out as well. How about I see how everything holds up then I push it ok?
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well if and when Gintani is ever finally able to make combustion in all 8 cylinders in your car and you take your sweet ass time breaking it in like a little girl breaks in her tricycle and you can drag yourself and your car to Chicago maybe I will give you a race against the C but only after you run the CLK. My C is a road race car and I would not have a problem dialing in the suspension and putting on some DRs whilenit isn out in Californian but the idea of $#@!ing around with it once its home does not really appeal to me. You see I am fortunate enoug to have two BS's one for drag racing and one for road racing and I did it thst way so I would not have to worry about constantly switching set ups back and forth. Now you can call me stupid all you want but you are the stupid one if you can not realize my logic here. I am however very very excited about doing that 20 to 1 road race we discussed. shall we do that in two weeks at Willow? Order up those coil-overs tomorow, I do not want any excuses...we all know you have become the king of excuses as of late.

I know you are probably upset that it will have taken over three years for Gintani to build you a car thst is a notch or two lower than the CLK, I would be upset too.

Cliff notes?
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    That was not Gintani's weekly update, it was their semi-anual update, I am affraid you might have to wait another 25 weeks for the next update. Most tuners talking in terms of days, weeks, maybe months, but not Gintani, they start with months and sometimes extend to multiple years, or in this case 3 years.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    Cliff notes?
    Sticky's car is gonna get raped by my CLK at the drag strip and the C on a road course.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you, define raped at the drag strip
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@!, I was just on Facebook looking at my events for the next week and under Birthdays in the next week it had this thread .

Happy 3rd Birthday Thread on 3/31
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you, define raped at the drag strip
    Do you want car lengths, bus lengths or just seconds/time?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seconds/time

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seconds/time
    With the CLK in the 1/4 I think we are talking .75 seconds or greater.

With the C on Big Willow we are probably talking 14 seconds a lap or greater.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the carbon brakes are on the car by the time Sticky gets around to racing knock another second or two off the lap time. Sticky is absolutely $#@!ed at the road course, a stock M3 is a couple seconds a lap slower than a stock BS with equal drivers. Pretty sure we are not equal drivers lol. His car will be making 750ish whp, the C makes 660whp but in a bind I can bolt up another pulley and get to 700whp. I am so confident though I will most likely jut leave it at the 660 and run him and spanknhim.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With the CLK in the 1/4 I think we are talking .75 seconds or greater.

With the C on Big Willow we are probably talking 14 seconds a lap or greater.
    14 seconds a lap? What's your best time?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Photo in post# 2210 has cockage, she must have Still had it taped up in this photo.
    That's a tattoo.

Pretty sure it was 2 to 1 and thats at a drags strip in the 1/4 mile, all bets were for a drag strip 1/4 mile...and after you run the CLK

You flapped your jaws about the CLKs being more closely matched to your car, don't make me go digging for quotes.

Why are you all of a sudden being a pussy about the CLK race?.
    Actually, you made the bets in the No Fly Zone thread and you were supposed to run Sticky at that event, which was a 1/2 roll-on. That is also when the C was brought into the conversation. You never mentioned 1/4 runs in that thread and only brought it up afterwards in this thread.

Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the carbon brakes are on the car by the time Sticky gets around to racing knock another second or two off the lap time. Sticky is absolutely $#@!ed at the road course, a stock M3 is a couple seconds a lap slower than a stock BS with equal drivers. Pretty sure we are not equal drivers lol. His car will be making 750ish whp, the C makes 660whp but in a bind I can bolt up another pulley and get to 700whp. I am so confident though I will most likely jut leave it at the 660 and run him and spanknhim.
    Jim 14 seconds at Willow is a LONG time. I've seen some pretty capable M3's out there and while it is a very fast track and hp helps, suspension setup is paramount. Carrying lots of speed out of 6 and through 8 and 9 takes some BIG balls. I'm talking 150mph sliding through 8 and apexing in 9 at 130. That's what it'll take to put 14 seconds on a built M3. The C BS may hide it's weight in the corners very well, but it's still a heavy ass car and if/when it gets outta shape at those speeds, you better have a full cage. I have probably a thousand laps at big willow and while it isn't that technical, it will still bite you in the ass hard if you get it wrong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    14 seconds a lap? What's your best time?
    to put big willow into perspective, I was doing low 1:30's in my totally stock CLK BS with the r compound Corsas. And that was REALLY hustling the car around driving prob 9/10's. 14 seconds a lap slower is ALOT slower. I don't even know what kind of car would be that much slower, but it would be a HUGE gap.

heres some info:

http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Willo...torsports_Park

There is no way Jims C BS is going to put 14 seconds on Stickys car. Unless of course I'm driving the C BS Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea 14 seconds is too much time. Maybe 5-8 seconds at the most.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Did not read as it's always the same blah blah long time blah blah. I get it man try being more positive. Smile. I swear it's ok no matter what happens.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I got 20:1 on the roadcourse right? It's not going to change to 2:1 later right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yea 14 seconds is too much time. Maybe 5-8 seconds at the most.
    Or... dude I'll take a track prepped m3 all day any day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    to put big willow into perspective, I was doing low 1:30's in my totally stock CLK BS with the r compound Corsas. And that was REALLY hustling the car around driving prob 9/10's. 14 seconds a lap slower is ALOT slower. I don't even know what kind of car would be that much slower, but it would be a HUGE gap.

heres some info:

http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Willo...torsports_Park

There is no way Jims C BS is going to put 14 seconds on Stickys car. Unless of course I'm driving the C BS Click here to enlarge
    i thought so, but figured there was something I was missingor maybe meant 1.4s. The numbers stock for stock on that track should be damn closer from what I understood. @LZH, what's a good time you have seen for an E9x M3? I am assuming the BS is faster - especially on this track, some others I would say M has the advantage. I am now curious - 1:30s is no joke - that's very quick. Is your car setup mainly for track duty?

Cheers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I got 20:1 on the roadcourse right? It's not going to change to 2:1 later right?
    Ill take 20:1 on the M with a 14s handicap. Click here to enlarge

Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast