Close

Page 87 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    i just realized i'd never seen a centri blower before, cool!
    It's all M3's run... for a reason. An obvious one that still nobody has picked up on lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's all M3's run... for a reason. An obvious one that still nobody has picked up on lol.
    because they rev extremely high?.. it kinda just makes sense to me, it has characteristics that go hand in hand with the natural characteristics of the engine.

ED: super super exciting though sticky, good to see it's got a heart again Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Obviously they got the motor in, the trans needs to go in, then the lines, meth, trans cooler, etc. It doesn't take a few hours like some think it does.
    depends on your definition of 'few' Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    because they rev extremely high?.. it kinda just makes sense to me, it has characteristics that go hand in hand with the natural characteristics of the engine.

ED: super super exciting though sticky, good to see it's got a heart again Click here to enlarge
    Not really revs it's an engine design reason. Surprised "experts" who know my build better than I do don't see it especially when it has been discussed. Makes me feel like maybe they don't know what they are talking about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not really revs it's an engine design reason. Surprised "experts" who know my build better than I do don't see it especially when it has been discussed. Makes me feel like maybe they don't know what they are talking about.
    annoying as it is, at least you know you can just laugh about it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    annoying as it is, at least you know you can just laugh about it Click here to enlarge
    Oh I do laugh...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Because we have ITBs?
    ///Matthew
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MK599 Click here to enlarge
    Because we have ITBs?
    Yep. Pretty freaking obvious too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks wicked
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh I do laugh...
    I always get the last laugh.....you are going to be on the verge of tears next weekend after the track smackdown I serve up to you. Only person in this thread that is clueless is you Sticky.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I always get the last laugh.....you are going to be on the verge of tears next weekend after the track smackdown I serve up to you. Only person in this thread that is clueless is you Sticky.
    I don't really see why winning or losing to you is what matters with my car. Really, I don't get it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I expect a better comment out of you to start the day off
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't really see why winning or losing to you is what matters with my car. Really, I don't get it.
    Because at one point you said your car was going to be faster than the Weistec CLK's and now you are going to eat those words and pay $1000
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ....it's Tuesday and the car is Still not running. A week ago they posted a pic of a completed motor on a stand ready to install and the car is Still not running, now Sticky is using Meth install as the excuse for the delay.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Because at one point you said your car was going to be faster than the Weistec CLK's and now you are going to eat those words and pay $1000
    No, I never said my car was going to be faster than Weistec CLK's and Weistec cars have never been my goal. You seem to have made everything about yourself for some reason.

I don't even care about $1000 that's completely fine no big deal... I don't even see why you keep bringing it up as if it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ....it's Tuesday and the car is Still not running. A week ago they posted a pic of a completed motor on a stand ready to install and the car is Still not running, now Sticky is using Meth install as the excuse for the delay.
    I'm not making any excuses I haven't even called to check. Why don't you find out and let me know?

The point I was making is there is *a bit* more involved than just dropping a motor in and starting it. Relax.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When you go pick up the car, please let me know bro. I really wanna see it. I'm in depression that I have a broken car. So seeing your car finally alive will give me hope for mine. LOL
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not making any excuses I haven't even called to check. Why don't you find out and let me know?

The point I was making is there is *a bit* more involved than just dropping a motor in and starting it. Relax.
    A bit more involved? Been there and done that and continue to push the edge.

For the record you originally did say that you would be more than a match for the clk's and now the tune has changed to you talking about Jim's C car. Why the Change?
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    A bit more involved? Been there and done that and continue to push the edge.

For the record you originally did say that you would be more than a match for the clk's and now the tune has changed to you talking about Jim's C car. Why the Change?
    There is no change. I was told I had no chance with either. I have consistently said I would race either. The change now is that apparently the monetary offer to race the C dropped Click here to enlarge That isn't on me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky - so what is the holdup ? Motor is done....is it back in the car ? What's the status ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky - so what is the holdup ? Motor is done....is it back in the car ? What's the status ?
    I don't know, I haven't talked to them today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You do realize I am going with the 3.0L and some new weistec goodies, right? With a pulley swap and a tune I can get numbers close to what my CLK is making today, right? Steve will be at the event with his laptop....just sayin
    I'm saying I will take 5:1 on the C63 Black Series... again.

I'm very aware what you are getting done and what they are capable of.
    ....trust me, I more concerned with the world ending tomorrow than I am of your car ever beating the CLK. 5 to 1 odds is a standing bet, any time you want to loose some money let me know, only problem is the car will only be out there a couple more weeks and then you will have to drag your candy ass to Chicago, and we know that will never happen. Remember, my car has been at Weistec all winterClick here to enlarge.....just sayin

I will give you 10 to 1 odds but your minimum wager has to be at least $1000.....say the word.

I will give you 2 to 1 with the C BS.......man up and accept a bet
    Heh no prob.

Why not? I already stated that was only fair due to the wait. It will make for a great vid comparison plus I haven't been to Chicago. I want to try out the local restaurants and the local Polish women.

10:1 $1k is fine with me.

Um ok?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2 to 1 with the c... I didnt make that offer or any other I just accepted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Went down fast from 5 to 1 to now nothing?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Went down fast from 5 to 1 to now nothing?
    Well, JRCART never committed to 5:1 on the C, but said he would determine the bet once he got dyno numbers. I guess after he got dyno numbers, he offered to 2:1, which it looks like you accepted.

Maybe JRCART forgot about the 2:1 offer on the C. Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Page 87 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast