14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Weistec ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Btw i tried asking JRcart on MBW but maybe he didnt see my question .. I have a C63 Coupe with the MCT trans ive seen weistec mentioned it can handle 770 Crank HP without breaking and JRCART said he is running 11psi with ~660whp(that i now see is probably higher since hes sandbagging) on the stock MCT and BS motor. Only thing is i have a non P31 engine without the forged pistons(i have cast pistons) and lightweight connecting rods/ crank even tho they are forged steel on the non P31 as well just not "light weight"

My question is how much power/boost can i run on the non P31 C63 coupe with MCT ? is it the same as JRCarts BS does the "sls" internals give more strength or is the non P31 engine strong enough to hold up to the point that the transmission needs upgrade
    Seriously these questions are for the M156 section... please create a new thread on this topic it doesn't belong here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Once again go ask in the right forum section.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ooooo Why so anger ?!? lmao you got it man

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ooooo Why so anger ?!? lmao you got it man
    Not angry just don't expect to get your questions answered in someone else's build thread... please put those topics in the correct section for them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well you guys keep letting the tail of the cat out of the bag but i want to see the whole fkin pu$$y !! so stop teasing us and tell us what really is going on underneath those beasts !!

Btw i tried asking JRcart on MBW but maybe he didnt see my question .. I have a C63 Coupe with the MCT trans ive seen weistec mentioned it can handle 770 Crank HP without breaking and JRCART said he is running 11psi with ~660whp(that i now see is probably higher since hes sandbagging) on the stock MCT and BS motor. Only thing is i have a non P31 engine without the forged pistons(i have cast pistons) and lightweight connecting rods/ crank even tho they are forged steel on the non P31 as well just not "light weight"

My question is how much power/boost can i run on the non P31 C63 coupe with MCT ? is it the same as JRCarts BS does the "sls" internals give more strength or is the non P31 engine strong enough to hold up to the point that the transmission needs upgrade
    What I mean is that Weistec is known to be conservative and to understate performance levels rather than chest pump.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not angry just don't expect to get your questions answered in someone else's build thread... please put those topics in the correct section for them.
    I got ya i was just busting ya balls

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    What I mean is that Weistec is known to be conservative and to understate performance levels rather than chest pump.
    But didn't you guys post actual dyne graphs showing 870 whp i don't get how that can be under stated since a reading can't really be altered its whatever the car put down

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    But didn't you guys post actual dyne graphs showing 870 whp i don't get how that can be under stated since a reading can't really be altered its whatever the car put down
    Correct but that presumes that was the max we produced Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Correct but that presumes that was the max we produced Click here to enlarge
    I think you mean they're conservative with their tunes, not their numbers. It would make no sense to understate produced numbers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    On a side note,a yellow UGR TTG crashed today on Sunrise Higway racing a certain,familiar 1300whp GT-R(the one who won the Pocono event last year)Click here to enlarge
    No way!!! My friend saw that whole thing happen, didnt know it was one of the TTG's
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    I think you mean they're conservative with their tunes, not their numbers. It would make no sense to understate produced numbers.
    My car, my decision as to what gets released.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My car, my decision as to what gets released.
    I'm not sure were both taking part in the same conversation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You missed the boat on my comments.

Anyways sticky is actually trying to moderate (of course the only reason is that it is his thread) so let's not give him another reason to be upset.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You missed the boat on my comments.

Anyways sticky is actually trying to moderate (of course the only reason is that it is his thread) so let's not give him another reason to be upset.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Good stuff man - very impressive. Just watched a video against the ESS625/650 kit which I am familiar with and wow! Enjoy man!

BTW my post had nothing to do with the comments between you and Sticky. Wasn't trying to say that you would be afraid of a 1000whp M3. I was saying that with my goal being DCT & 1000whp, by the time Benz has a DCT which I would consider buying, there will probably be just as fast or faster M3 options out there.

Sticky I hope your car is ready soon and can hopefully put out some nice numbers. Beating that C in a straight line is going to be a challenge...

I'll start playing with you guys next year when it's either ~1000whp DCT or TT Gallardo time. Have been keeping an eye out for a low milage already done up UGR...
    No reason to overpay for a used TTG They average 10-15k more then buying the car and having it done.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Earl, you are right, I can not beleive it has gone this long lol....

I thought only Saturday was sold out. Let me make a call, I can probably get you in.
    I might be able to help too. Let me know. I am running sat as well.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Mmm what do you have sir!? Not too many cars out there can hang with the stuff UGR puts out. 1500awdhp just sounds silly Click here to enlarge
    Most of the R package cars we were playing with at tx2k were 1800whp +

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    they are conservative with their numbers. I have seen it first hand. Plus if their blower says it will make x and doesn't they are in for a marketing nightmare.

Cool to see the car finally coming to life @Sticky About damn time...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    Cool to see the car finally coming to life @Sticky About damn time...
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    No reason to overpay for a used TTG They average 10-15k more then buying the car and having it done.
    Figured you'd know the answer to this since you're familiar with the UGR TT-Gs... How hard would it be to convert an E-Gear Gallardo to a 6-speed? From what I've read the transmissions are identical, except for obviously the clutch engagement.

I've just noticed that 6-speeds are incredibly rare & Lambo's already announced all their cars from the Aventador on are going to be automated, F1 style gearboxes
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Figured you'd know the answer to this since you're familiar with the UGR TT-Gs... How hard would it be to convert an E-Gear Gallardo to a 6-speed? From what I've read the transmissions are identical, except for obviously the clutch engagement.

I've just noticed that 6-speeds are incredibly rare & Lambo's already announced all their cars from the Aventador on are going to be automated, F1 style gearboxes
    Just a lot of work. I personally would never do it...the Egear is just soooo much fun. Unless you have driven one you just don't get it!
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well you guys keep letting the tail of the cat out of the bag but i want to see the whole fkin pu$$y !! so stop teasing us and tell us what really is going on underneath those beasts !!

@Weistec
    The stock transmission becomes the weak link at a certain point, even the MCT. Not sure what the non forged internals can handle, my CLK is running the Weistec internals and my C BS has the P31 internals. I will try to find out or have Weistec chime in.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This will be my last post concerning Weistec stuff in Stickys thread. If I am not mistaken the highest grapgh Earl or I posted was 830whp but that was last year..we are WAY beyond that now.

Sorry Sticky, I will keep on topic
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    This will be my last post concerning Weistec stuff in Stickys thread. If I am not mistaken the highest grapgh Earl or I posted was 830whp but that was last year..we are WAY beyond that now.

Sorry Sticky, I will keep on topic
    Are you planning on creating a Build threads for your cars? Or am I dense and you already have one going?

I, as I'm sure many others, would be very interested in reading up on your cars.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Are you planning on creating a Build threads for your cars? Or am I dense and you already have one going?

I, as I'm sure many others, would be very interested in reading up on your cars.
    Already been posted
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Already been posted
    Found it. JRCART has a tendency to not name his threads accordingly:

"She's Home!!!!"

"Been Stock For Too Long, Hide The Women and Children"

lol
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I tried to explain it. My goal is not just 1 roll on video but a full video comparison with high quality HD and editing to launch new network websites and a youtube channel with it. As in, use it for exposure to benefit business. Won't be Top Gear production worthy but you should see my point here.
    exciting, definitely the right way to do it imo Click here to enlarge

i just realized i'd never seen a centri blower before, cool!

Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast