Close

Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ....and you are already prepping everyone for the excuses when I spank you at Shift Sector....motor needs to break in, we need to work our way up to the big power lol. It is a top speed event, take the gloves of and let the big dog eat. I am going predict 10 car lengths are more at Shift Sector.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    ....and you are already prepping everyone for the excuses when I spank you at Shift Sector....motor needs to break in, we need to work our way up to the big power lol. It is a top speed event, take the gloves of and let the big dog eat. I am going predict 10 car lengths are more at Shift Sector.
    I don't really see how doing the responsible thing is an excuse. I mean you can take that however you want. I honestly want to do a full video comparison on the track, strip, roll on, everything. Shift-Sector hardly will do it justice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't really see how doing the responsible thing is an excuse. I mean you can take that however you want. I honestly want to do a full video comparison on the track, strip, roll on, everything. Shift-Sector hardly will do it justice.
    Shift Sectormis two weeks away, if Gintani would get cracking you would have two weeks to break it in....how much $#@!ing break in do you think you need???? 250 miles, tops! anyone says otherwise they are $#@!ing idiots. This might be your first rodeo but its not my first rodeo, had plenty of built and rebuilt motors in the past, they are broken in after 250 miles.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where and when do you plan on doing this full side by side comparison shootout? My cars are coming homemin a few weeks. Why don't you try to get a spot at Wannagofast event in Chicago in early June, we can do Byron, 1/2 mile event and road race at Autobahn cc
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shift Sectormis two weeks away, if Gintani would get cracking you would have two weeks to break it in....how much $#@!ing break in do you think you need???? 250 miles, tops! anyone says otherwise they are $#@!ing idiots. This might be your first rodeo but its not my first rodeo, had plenty of built and rebuilt motors in the past, they are broken in after 250 miles.
    Honestly this isn't even important. It will take however long it takes you might as well stop mentioning the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where and when do you plan on doing this full side by side comparison shootout? My cars are coming homemin a few weeks. Why don't you try to get a spot at Wannagofast event in Chicago in early June, we can do Byron, 1/2 mile event and road race at Autobahn cc
    I want to do a full video comparison sort of episode and launch my new websites and youtube channel with it. See what I'm getting at?

Wherever, whenever, it doesn't matter. What matters is doing it right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want to do a full video comparison sort of episode and launch my new websites and youtube channel with it. See what I'm getting at?

Wherever, whenever, it doesn't matter. What matters is doing it right.
    Well if the race goes down at Shift Sector you can rest assured I will be posting the video the folling day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well if the race goes down at Shift Sector you can rest assured I will be posting the video the folling day.
    See you aren't getting it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm just glad he's gonna get his car back. Finally going to be a lot more traffic now with race videos and personal stage 3 built motor custom etc lol. Congrats dude, I'm happy for ya
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I'm just glad he's gonna get his car back. Finally going to be a lot more traffic now with race videos and personal stage 3 built motor custom etc lol. Congrats dude, I'm happy for ya
    Oh wow a nice post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Finally the beast will be unleashed.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Finally the beast will be unleashed.
    That's what she said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes fuel injection last year as well as E85 fuel. Maybe someday they will evolve beyond a pushrod motor lol

HEY!!!....if it aint broke dont fix it Click here to enlarge my V gets its old pushrod motor installed today....YES....on a SUNDAY
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did not know what type of system you were going with, just expected to see a twin screw
    Sorry I was just reading back through this. And I just wanted to take an informal poll of how many people expected to see a twin screw S65. And I'd love to hear from you why you thought you would see one.

This is me having fun without a car right now. Sometimes I even win without racing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Don't let the cat out of the bag just yet dude!!! LOL
    Jesus Christ increase the displacement all you want.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    See you aren't getting it.
    No, I guess I am not geting it?????
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry I was just reading back through this. And I just wanted to take an informal poll of how many people expected to see a twin screw S65. And I'd love to hear from you why you thought you would see one.

This is me having fun without a car right now. Sometimes I even win without racing.
    Becasue for a real world application a twin screw is a better option. Sure, if you want to make a big dyno number a centri is great but if you want a system that will perform better in multiple conditions, environments and across the rev range and make a better power curve a twin screw is the way to go....take a poll on that!

P.S. You are not winning anything, you still have not produced a video of a car running. Not sure how you can claim "WINNING" after a three year build that is only going to net 750 or less whp. I could change the pulley on my C this afternoon and put down more power than that. There is absolutely no win in this build. Three years is a long ass time and if I gave my vehicle to a company and they dicked around with it for three years and only handed mey 750whp at the end of the build I would be pretty let down and the word "winning" would never cross my lips. Now I see why you are back peddling and pressing a race with my C BS so badly, it's the only one of my vehicles that you might possibly have a shot at but even though I built the C BS for road racing which I have made crystal clear since day one you still want to race it. So what I am going to do is call up the days I see a video of your car running and have them change me over to a race gas tune, put on a smaller pulley and order me a set of rear drag wheels and DR's for it and then give you a $#@! slap with my "slow" Black Series, but only after I give you a REAL BIG $#@! SLAP with the CLK first, becuase afterall you have been talking a big game for the last six months and been talking like you were going to break out something on par with my CLK and now it is clear that is just not the case.

Did you even wonder how the C BS was spanking 800-100whp cars at the No Fly Zone event? Come on Sticky, you are actually an intelligent person, I am sure you can figure it out Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jesus Christ increase the displacement all you want.
    CLUELESS....................................
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I built the C BS for road racing which I have made crystal clear since day one you still want to race it.
    Mind me asking why you build the C BS for road racing?? Figured the CLK63 BS would've been a better track platform (wider wheelbase, more chassis rigidity, etc)
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Mind me asking why you build the C BS for road racing?? Figured the CLK63 BS would've been a better track platform (wider wheelbase, more chassis rigidity, etc)
    Actually the C has both a wider track and wheelbase(CLK BS 106.9 vs C BS 108.6) Besides that the CLK was already too bastardized into a drag car. The transmission in the C BS is far superior and has marched rev downshifts which are key for road course duty.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Actually the C has both a wider track and wheelbase(CLK BS 106.9 vs C BS 108.6) Besides that the CLK was already too bastardized into a drag car. The transmission in the C BS is far superior and has marched rev downshifts which are key for road course duty.
    Short version: It was completely backwards from what I thought Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Do you have any vids from the no fly zone event or others with your cars? Any dynos as well or more info on them? Which cars did you best or have close wound with at no fly zone? Sounds like you have some serious weapons! Very sweet. I'm really interested to see how much faster they are than other cars I'm more familiar with.

Man if only Benz had a damn DCT I would love to have a high power one. Was looking forward to the new e63 when they said AWD with rear bias and DCT however the DCT plan is totally scratched now. As fun as 1000hp must be, I don't think I would enjoy it enough with the auto. By the time Benz gets a DCT there will probably be ~1000hp M3 setups available. :Click here to enlarge: 1st world problems.
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lots of videos fromNo Fly Zone event of both of my cars, My CLK was the second quickest car at the event, it got beat by a 960whp GT-R and the only cars that beat my C was my CLK and the GT-R. If you can not find the vids on this site just go to YouTube and look up Weisctec's channel. FYI I beat a 1000 hp tt GT 500 a 900whp Supra turbo and a 1000whp tt Z06 so what makes you think I would be affraid of a 1000whp M3???? The problem here is I know exactly what I have and Sticky has no idea what I have. He is going to see in two weeks at Shift Sector though and so is the rest of the world, lets put it this way if sticky was making 900 whp instead of at the crank it still would not be a race, let"s just say I have kinda been sandbagging on my dyno numbers. Sticky is bringing a knife to a gunfight I'm affraid.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good stuff man - very impressive. Just watched a video against the ESS625/650 kit which I am familiar with and wow! Enjoy man!

BTW my post had nothing to do with the comments between you and Sticky. Wasn't trying to say that you would be afraid of a 1000whp M3. I was saying that with my goal being DCT & 1000whp, by the time Benz has a DCT which I would consider buying, there will probably be just as fast or faster M3 options out there.

Sticky I hope your car is ready soon and can hopefully put out some nice numbers. Beating that C in a straight line is going to be a challenge...

I'll start playing with you guys next year when it's either ~1000whp DCT or TT Gallardo time. Have been keeping an eye out for a low milage already done up UGR...
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast