Close

Page 77 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3248
  1. #1901
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    THERE IS NO HOLDUP.

    THERE ARE NO TRANSMISSION ISSUES.

    Go build it faster if you know better.
    absolutely no hold up, the original plan was 39 months, they are going to beat that by at least a month
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  2. #1902
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you need an Instagram account to get with the times?
    So I should expect to see you at Shift Sector with your car? That is what you are making it sound like
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  3. #1903
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,576
    Rep Points
    1,867.4
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    THERE IS NO HOLDUP.

    THERE ARE NO TRANSMISSION ISSUES.

    Go build it faster if you know better.
    So they only have to put it together with no software/tuning? How long has it been this way?

    I have been semi-against jrcart this whole thread until you just said that.



    edit: If instagram is more important and gets more updates than this thread something is wrong...

  4. #1904
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    absolutely no hold up, the original plan was 39 months, they are going to beat that by at least a month
    You're a broken record. OMG it's taken so long OMG oh no.

    My time, my car, my money. Move on with your life.

  5. #1905
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    So they only have to put it together with no software/tuning? How long has it been this way?

    I have been semi-against jrcart this whole thread until you just said that.

    edit: If instagram is more important and gets more updates than this thread something is wrong...
    It isn't that instagram is more important it's probably that it's easier to just post a cell phone photo update don't you think? Hence the whole point of the app.

    I don't care who you are for or against. You have no clue what you are talking about. So just sit back and relax, okie dokie?

  6. #1906
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    So they only have to put it together with no software/tuning? How long has it been this way?

    I have been semi-against jrcart this whole thread until you just said that.



    edit: If instagram is more important and gets more updates than this thread something is wrong...
    Don't mind Sticky, he is menstrating..

    As for me, Yes, i can be a dick from time to time but trust me it is well warranted and I an not just some noob.

    As for the Instigram, I just followed Gintani and I had to laugh, says they are "targeting" 900 hp" LMAO 900 crank hp??? My CLK makes thta at the wheels and Sticky thinks he is going to be faster????

    STICKY YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  7. #1907
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    So I should expect to see you at Shift Sector with your car? That is what you are making it sound like
    Yes, you should.

  8. #1908
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Don't mind Sticky, he is menstrating..

    As for me, Yes, i can be a dick from time to time but trust me it is well warranted and I an not just some noob.

    As for the Instigram, I just followed Gintani and I had to laugh, says they are "targeting" 900 hp" LMAO 900 crank hp??? My CLK makes thta at the wheels and Sticky thinks he is going to be faster????

    STICKY YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!!
    Ya I'm a total retard for building my own car. You seriously have no idea what you are talking about give it a rest already. You aren't accomplishing anything other than wasting time.

  9. #1909
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It isn't that instagram is more important it's probably that it's easier to just post a cell phone photo update don't you think? Hence the whole point of the app.

    I don't care who you are for or against. You have no clue what you are talking about. So just sit back and relax, okie dokie?
    Gintani is hoping to make a whole 900 crank HP? LMAO...3 plus year and 900 hp??? What a $#@!ing joke
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  10. #1910
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Gintani is hoping to make a whole 900 crank HP? LMAO...3 plus year and 900 hp??? What a $#@!ing joke
    Ya having the most powerful E9X is a joke I guess.

    900 on pump should be funny for all involved.

    Class act.

  11. #1911
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    gz. I'm targeting 1000 crank in the 335i we are building...
    and it's an E90.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  12. #1912
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ya I'm a total retard for building my own car. You seriously have no idea what you are talking about give it a rest already. You aren't accomplishing anything other than wasting time.
    Due their Instagram update says 900hp, we all know when tuners say hp they are talking crank and if it is wheel they designate whp or rwhp! 900 hp might be able to take the C, it will be close, but you are worlds apart from the CLK and you know it!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  13. #1913
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ya having the most powerful E9X is a joke I guess.

    900 on pump should be funny for all involved.

    Class act.
    What is funny is you posting on here like you were going to have something for the Weistec CLK's for the past couple months, try 1200-1300 hp bro. IMO 900 is a joke after a 38 month build. I can not wait to collect on the 10 to 1 bet...remeber the minimum wager on your part is $1000.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  14. #1914
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Due their Instagram update says 900hp, we all know when tuners say hp they are talking crank and if it is wheel they designate whp or rwhp! 900 hp might be able to take the C, it will be close, but you are worlds apart from the CLK and you know it!
    It says 900+ I'm sure you can figure out pulleys and fuel change things. Is it ok if we break it in at 900 for you? Is that good enough for you?

    The C won't be a challenge. But since you offered to race it for money I just hope you honor your word.

  15. #1915
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    gz. I'm targeting 1000 crank in the 335i we are building...
    and it's an E90.
    I would love to see it...Sticky will just say "but that is not a DCT" LMAO
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  16. #1916
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It says 900+ I'm sure you can figure out pulleys and fuel change things. Is it ok if we break it in at 900 for you? Is that good enough for you?

    The C won't be a challenge. But since you offered to race it for money I just hope you honor your word.
    BRING CASH!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  17. #1917
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I would love to see it...Sticky will just say "but that is not a DCT" LMAO
    lol. http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...t-build-thread

    or "impossible". proEFI may be months or a year away. but this will be built and waiting for it
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  18. #1918
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    BRING CASH!!!!
    You don't take Paypal?
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  19. #1919
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    BRING CASH!!!!
    Heh ok I was planning to pay in rep points.

  20. #1920
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Anyway I'd love to continue but I have to go watch the Ducks dominate the Blackhawks. Later.

  21. #1921
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    lol. http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...t-build-thread

    or "impossible". proEFI may be months or a year away. but this will be built and waiting for it
    who knows, at the rate Sticky's build is going the proEFI build might be done and running sooner.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  22. #1922
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,362
    Rep Points
    32,765.2
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    who knows, at the rate Sticky's build is going the proEFI build might be done and running sooner.
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #1923
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Anyway I'd love to continue but I have to go watch the Ducks dominate the Blackhawks. Later.
    That's not going to happen either....get me the number for your drug dealer, he obviously has some good $#@! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  24. #1924
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Well, it might.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  25. #1925
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh ok I was planning to pay in rep points.
    You are going to be paying, I can promise you that.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •