Close

Page 72 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alex325i Click here to enlarge
    Wow! That's a lot of keyboard engineering for one thread, don't you think? The way I see it, the only race that would be fair at his point is if someone else tried to build an E92 M3 to the level of this build. Who builds it the fastest? That would be cool.
    Tho, this is impossible since the roadblocks have been cleared and knowledge is publicly gained. You're suggesting someone pain themselves with the same mistakes with zero knowledge of this process, yet having to make the same upgrades or better upgrades. If the builds were began at the same time and upgraded to the same degree, then this could be a possible comparison.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow! That's a lot of keyboard engineering for one thread, don't you think? The way I see it, the only race that would be fair at his point is if someone else tried to build an E92 M3 to the level of this build. Who builds it the fastest? That would be cool. Who cares if it is not THE FASTEST CAR EVER on the street/strip? There is always a bigger fish in the pond. Are we to deduce that there is only one car in the world that is not junk since there can only be one car that is the fastest? This is not a Honda Civic that he is building where all the R&D has been done and parts are already available, it is probably going to be the most powerful and fastest E92 M3 out there, and that's something! You want to beat him in a race? Buy a car and go through everything he has gone through so far and build a faster car. Any other comparison is stupid when you are pushing the limits of a platform like this. The god damn block is flexing! Wrap your head around that!
    I have built a lot of cars in my days, or maybe I should say paid to have built. A few M3s, lots of "firsts" too, first sc Lingentelter CTS-V(first gen) first ecu tuned M156, first SCed M156 2.3L and 3.0L SCed M156, first built 722.9 trans that all the "experts" said could not be built and even some real big $#@! that I am not even allowed to talk about yet and all the SCed M156 stuff started well after Stickys build started. Please do not insult my intelligence by trying to convince me any $#@!ing build should take 38 months to complete...I suppose this would be Alex from Gintani?
    Last edited by JRCART; 03-18-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Alex, I could have started a tuning company from scratch and done this build in less time that it has taken Gintani!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Hey Alex, I could have started a tuning company from scratch and done this build in less time that it has taken Gintani!
    Ouch.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have built a lot of cars in my days, or maybe I should say paid to have built. A few M3s, lots of "firsts" too, first sc Lingentelter CTS-V(first gen) first ecu tuned M156, first SCed M156 2.3L and 3.0L SCed M156, first built 722.9 trans that all the "experts" said could not be built and even some real big $#@! that I am not even allowed to talk about yet and all the SCed M156 stuff started well after Stickys build started. Please do not insult my intelligence by trying to convince me any $#@!ing build should take 38 months to complete...I suppose this would be Alex from Gintani?
    Insult your intelligence?... I think you are taking this a little bit too seriously. Let me ask you this simple question: why do you care so much about what he does with his car and how he does it? I'd understand your reactions if it was your car, but it's not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, all I can say is good for you. So is this the type of guy you are? Who can piss the farthest? I'll tell you what kind of guy I am: I'm an enthusiast who appreciates builds like this. I'd be saying the same thing if this was your build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Insult your intelligence?... I think you are taking this a little bit too seriously. Let me ask you this simple question: why do you care so much about what he does with his car and how he does it? I'd understand your reactions if it was your car, but it's not.
    Becuase I have been hearing about it for over 3 years now. I want to see the prize my friend, I want to know if it was worth the wait. Most of all he has been trying to race me for over two years, I want to line up with "the fastest E92 M3 in the world". I have been around the block a time or two, flexing block or not this build should not take 38 months. Some simple up front engineering would have told you the block was going to flex before you got 2.5 years into the project, or I would at least hope so. Tthis build and Gintani has become the lauging stock at race track events, meets and forums across the country. Just get $#@! done and shut me and everyone else up already.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, all I can say is good for you. So is this the type of guy you are? Who can piss the farthest? I'll tell you what kind of guy I am: I'm an enthusiast who appreciates builds like this. I'd be saying the same thing if this was your build.
    My builds get done because when I see the tuner slacking I pull the $#@!ing car out and find a company compitant enough to complete the build, ask around, I have done it on more than one occasion.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow! That's a lot of keyboard engineering for one thread, don't you think? The way I see it, the only race that would be fair at his point is if someone else tried to build an E92 M3 to the level of this build. Who builds it the fastest? That would be cool. Who cares if it is not THE FASTEST CAR EVER on the street/strip?
    Honestly, and I'm not trying to be a dick....but if it were me and it has taken longer than it took North Korea to build a nuclear bomb, I'd be pretty pissed if it weren't the fastest car ever.

There is always a bigger fish in the pond. Are we to deduce that there is only one car in the world that is not junk since there can only be one car that is the fastest? This is not a Honda Civic that he is building where all the R&D has been done and parts are already available, it is probably going to be the most powerful and fastest E92 M3 out there, and that's something! You want to beat him in a race? Buy a car and go through everything he has gone through so far and build a faster car. Any other comparison is stupid when you are pushing the limits of a platform like this. The god damn block is flexing! Wrap your head around that!
    Ok so you chose a $#@!ty platform to make big power - point taken Click here to enlarge LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Becuase I have been hearing about it for over 3 years now.
    Well, if you don't want to hear about it anymore, that's what the red button with an x in the middle of it at the top right corner is for.
    I want to see the prize my friend, I want to know if it was worth the wait. Most of all he has been trying to race me for over two years, I want to line up with "the fastest E92 M3 in the world".
    I'm sure he wants to see the prize too, I know I would. I'm sure he will let you know when it's done and when he is ready to race you, but $#@!ing and complaining in his thread is not going to make things happen faster. You should know that by now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, if you don't want to hear about it anymore, that's what the red button with an x in the middle of it at the top right corner is for.

I'm sure he wants to see the prize too, I know I would. I'm sure he will let you know when it's done and when he is ready to race you, but $#@!ing and complaining in his thread is not going to make things happen faster. You should know that by now.
    That almost sounds like a concession speech...so are we talking days, weeks or months at this point?....throw us a bone man. Is the car still going to be running this week?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That almost sounds like a concession speech...so are we talking days, weeks or months at this point?....throw us a bone man. Is the car still going to be running this week?
    It will be done when it will be done. Even I know that and I'm not as intelligent as you are.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It will be done when it will be done. Even I know that and I'm not as intelligent as you are.
    Thanks for reaffirming my hunch, you guys are no closer this week than you were a week ago or a week before that.....EVEN I AM INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES? Too bad Joseph can not do the same.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Duh, no $#@!. Lame response. If you are gonna come in here and discuss the build, at least be prepared to be more forthright with your answers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Duh, no $#@!. Lame response. If you are gonna come in here and discuss the build, at least be prepared to be more forthright with your answers.
    He must think we are all as big of pushovers as Sticky is.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He must think we are all as big of pushovers as Sticky is.
    LOL - OUCH

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just want to race Sticky and beat him so he maybe then realizes this entire build was a giant wast of time and money.
    I'm flatterered and but you were never the target. If you want to go head to head on who can build a faster car I'm game.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Maybe a verbally abusive phone call is what Gintani needs to get this build finished.

I would be shocked if Gintani let a random person influence their desire to finish Sticky's build. However, a swift kick in the ass and the awareness that the masses are carefully scrutinizing Gintani's project might light a fire under their ass.

If nothing else, it will at least give you an opportunity to find out more information as to why the build is being delayed.
    Seriously, call them if you want. The info is posted what's the big deal?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    As much as I like to disagree with Sticky...this isn't our fight. His money so his problem (although the very first post here seems to indicate the build would take 10 weeks). That post was 31 Mar 2010 which is about 154 weeks ago. Click here to enlarge
    You are misunderstanding a trans build with a car build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    Chicago is too freakin' cold. The fact that you WANT to go to Chicago proves that you are crazy.

Cheers.
    Polish women. I'd go to the $#@!ing moon for them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lets just say some people I know know exactly what is going on behind the scenes, people jump around from job to job, company to company and with that information transfers from person to person. If Stickys car is not done soon I might just spill the beans myself.
    I'd love to know, spill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    FYI, I am notmracing Sticky with the C BS, unless he wants to run on a road course, when I run Sticky he is getting the full CLK beat down, I want to really embarass Gintani..
    Let's do both. I mean so you know the C63 BS can't win in a straight line who cares? Comparison for fun for data and for people to see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who builds it the fastest? That would be cool.
    Me. Always. Always Me.

There is always a bigger fish in the pond.
    I like being that fish in this pond.

Buy a car and go through everything he has gone through so far and build a faster car. Any other comparison is stupid when you are pushing the limits of a platform like this. The god damn block is flexing! Wrap your head around that!
    Nobody gets it. It's interesting, really, from an enthusiast standpoint. I don't care about the time. I don't $#@!ing care.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Tho, this is impossible since the roadblocks have been cleared and knowledge is publicly gained. You're suggesting someone pain themselves with the same mistakes with zero knowledge of this process, yet having to make the same upgrades or better upgrades. If the builds were began at the same time and upgraded to the same degree, then this could be a possible comparison.
    You have others trying to match. They can't, and haven't, and aren't running. It's not just me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who cares what you have paid to get built? Different platforms.

Look man, let the ego go.

Weistec supercharger the first M156, not you. Glad you got to them but if they didn't have people pushing it would be hard. I'm the guy pushing Gintani's DCT. Not fast enough for you? Sorry, f'ing sorry. Oh no, oh darn.

Alex could be faster. Alex could respond better. Alex is how Alex is but that doesn't mean a car can't get done. Bro, my E92 was way bananas on stock internals. Your C63 would have trouble, ok? Seriously, big trouble. You know that as you don't even want to race it any longer. Your CLK will have trouble too now. No, it simply will. Not because there is anything wrong with it, but you aren't even analyzing this from a technical standpoint.

Seriously, no bid deal. I'll come out to Chicago. It doesn't matter. Whatever, have fun, chill out, relax.