Close

Page 71 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nowhere near to a degree as you were by Evosport.
    I beg to differ, they made good on all the money I was owed and my car has been running for over the past two years since that debacle ended. Your damn build started before that whole debacle and it is still not $#@!ing running, how do you figure I got it worse????
    Last edited by JRCART; 03-15-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Two months ago when Sticky announced the No Fly Zone event someone asked if his car was going to be ready, his response "if not there's going to be hell to pay" or something along those lines...No Fly Zone was two weeks ago, there was absolutely no hell to play and still no running car.

Somebody has zero credibility, I know it is not me.
    What makes you think they haven't?

Seriously your constant whining serves no purpose. Go ahead, type for days, it isn't going to change anything. Either fly out and pick up a wrench or just wait like everyone else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I beg to differ, they made good on all the money I was owed and my car has been running for over the past two years since that debacle ended. Your damn build started before that whole debacle and it is still not $#@!ing running, how do you figure I got it worse????
    Ya, it was a debacle, exactly.

My build is completely different and all builds don't work on the same time schedule as all cars are not the same. Blah blah blah blah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I bet we are having the same discussion one week from now, and again after you miss Shift Sector...DCT this and Sleeved that and some build take longer......blah blah blah to you, you're the one that sounds like a broken record with all the excuses, not me, ask the masses, I am sure they will agree.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really want to see this race in Chicago....
    07 E92 335I | JB4 G5 ISO | BMS E85 Flash | DCI | BMS DPs | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCU Flash | Walbro GLS392 | E70 | 429rwhp/474rwtq

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I bet we are having the same discussion one week from now, and again after you miss Shift Sector...DCT this and Sleeved that and some build take longer......blah blah blah to you, you're the one that sounds like a broken record with all the excuses, not me, ask the masses, I am sure they will agree.
    Ok well I hope not yay. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Last week is officially over and next week is officially here....Sticky, since you're in Vegas right now why don't tell us what the odds makers are saying about your car being running this week.......I am going with slim to none
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So, the car is going to be done this week?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    So, the car is going to be done this week?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Please give Gintani a call this week.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Please give Gintani a call this week.
    I am not going to call them, I will let someone else do it. I will go ballistic on them and they will never finish his car out of spite.

I just want to race Sticky and beat him so he maybe then realizes this entire build was a giant wast of time and money. While they are playing grab ass over at Gintani Weistec is upping their game on my CLK, I will be in the 9's before Sticky is in the 10's LOL....and he thinks he has something for me LOL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am not going to call them, I will let someone else do it. I will go ballistic on them and they will never finish his car out of spite.

I just want to race Sticky and beat him so he maybe then realizes this entire build was a giant wast of time and money. While they are playing grab ass over at Gintani Weistec is upping their game on my CLK, I will be in the 9's before Sticky is in the 10's LOL....and he thinks he has something for me LOL
    Maybe a verbally abusive phone call is what Gintani needs to get this build finished.

I would be shocked if Gintani let a random person influence their desire to finish Sticky's build. However, a swift kick in the ass and the awareness that the masses are carefully scrutinizing Gintani's project might light a fire under their ass.

If nothing else, it will at least give you an opportunity to find out more information as to why the build is being delayed.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As much as I like to disagree with Sticky...this isn't our fight. His money so his problem (although the very first post here seems to indicate the build would take 10 weeks). That post was 31 Mar 2010 which is about 154 weeks ago. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still no news? I wish I had Sticky's patience....or maybe I don't, actually.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I WANT to go to Chicago. Any racing would be a by-product of that. I don't see the big deal or the reason for any doubt.
    Chicago is too freakin' cold. The fact that you WANT to go to Chicago proves that you are crazy.

Cheers.
    Warranties are for pussies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe a verbally abusive phone call is what Gintani needs to get this build finished.

I would be shocked if Gintani let a random person influence their desire to finish Sticky's build. However, a swift kick in the ass and the awareness that the masses are carefully scrutinizing Gintani's project might light a fire under their ass.

If nothing else, it will at least give you an opportunity to find out more information as to why the build is being delayed.
    Lets just say some people I know know exactly what is going on behind the scenes, people jump around from job to job, company to company and with that information transfers from person to person. If Stickys car is not done soon I might just spill the beans myself.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lets just say some people I know know exactly what is going on behind the scenes, people jump around from job to job, company to company and with that information transfers from person to person. If Stickys car is not done soon I might just spill the beans myself.
    Damnit, so you've been holding out on us as well?!?!?

Spill the beans if the car isn't running this week?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damnit, so you've been holding out on us as well?!?!?

Spill the beans if the car isn't running this week?
    I have not been holding out long, I just got the info a few weeks ago myself.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Spill the beans....make this thread deliver finally!!

You did it with the M5 thread lol isnt that what sticky wants more views..? lol Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Spill the beans....make this thread deliver finally!!

You did it with the M5 thread lol isnt that what sticky wants more views..? lol Click here to enlarge
    LOL, I doubt it if it makes him look like an idiot. Seriously though, I'm just waiting until the Shift S3ctor event to see if the car makes it. I'm just sitting on the bench right now.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    LOL, I doubt it if it makes him look like an idiot. Seriously though, I'm just waiting until the Shift S3ctor event to see if the car makes it. I'm just sitting on the bench right now.
    LOL i know was just messin around....

Wish you best getting the car prep'd before Shift Sector...
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know one thing for sure, both my cars will be at Shift Sector and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that Stickys car makes it but my more realistic side knows his car most likely will not be there, its less than three weeks away at this point.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    LOL i know was just messin around....

Wish you best getting the car prep'd before Shift Sector...
    No no, I wish my car lol. My turbo won't even be ready until next week anyway. I've already paid for everything, once I get some pics from my tuner for my build I'll start another build thread lol.

I was originally talking about Stickys car being ready. I really wanna see it do some action esp vs C36 BS Weistec Stage 3 and the Ess VT3.

I know one thing for sure, both my cars will be at Shift Sector and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that Stickys car makes it but my more realistic side knows his car most likely will not be there, its less than three weeks away at this point.
    I'm hoping to as well man. There is going to be another event in May at the same Shafter Airstrip. Just letting you know that there is more back up, just in case. Click here to enlarge LOL
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No no, I wish my car lol. My turbo won't even be ready until next week anyway. I've already paid for everything, once I get some pics from my tuner for my build I'll start another build thread lol.

I was originally talking about Stickys car being ready. I really wanna see it do some action esp vs C36 BS Weistec Stage 3 and the Ess VT3.

I'm hoping to as well man. There is going to be another event in May at the same Shafter Airstrip. Just letting you know that there is more back up, just in case. Click here to enlarge LOL
    May lol, my cars are going back to Chicago right after Shift Sector, I have Road America track day in late April, Autobahn trackday in May, drag strip at Byron in April and May and a 1/2 mile airstrip event in Chicago in early June. Also probably going to register for the Goldrush Rally this week . Sticky can come to me if he wants to race.

FYI, I am notmracing Sticky with the C BS, unless he wants to run on a road course, when I run Sticky he is getting the full CLK beat down, I want to really embarass Gintani..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow! That's a lot of keyboard engineering for one thread, don't you think? The way I see it, the only race that would be fair at his point is if someone else tried to build an E92 M3 to the level of this build. Who builds it the fastest? That would be cool. Who cares if it is not THE FASTEST CAR EVER on the street/strip? There is always a bigger fish in the pond. Are we to deduce that there is only one car in the world that is not junk since there can only be one car that is the fastest? This is not a Honda Civic that he is building where all the R&D has been done and parts are already available, it is probably going to be the most powerful and fastest E92 M3 out there, and that's something! You want to beat him in a race? Buy a car and go through everything he has gone through so far and build a faster car. Any other comparison is stupid when you are pushing the limits of a platform like this. The god damn block is flexing! Wrap your head around that!