Close

Page 70 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Thats if it work's right ,I hope it does because this would kill your hold build that sure was a very long time whoever had your transmission just to do a half ass job.
    If they didn't get it right it will just look bad for them. But from the entire build documented here looks to me like they got it right.

Don't see any reason why it wouldn't work right. If there are any hiccups we'll iron them out, part of the process.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's pretty simple to argue that a vehicle that has parts removed doesn't suddenly become a piece of junk. So what, when you have to drop the motor in a 996tt to do some turbo work it's a junk heap until the motor is put back in? The car and parts lose their value? What are you talking about? Your car was a junk heap while it was being worked on?

So now you're talking about losing value??? YES your car has lost about half it's value in the past 37 months it has been sitting.

You can show me a $#@!ing Ferrari Enzo that has sat for three plus years with no motor in it and done nothing but collected dust and I will call it a junk heap too. Sorry bud but you are completely missing the point here. BUILDS DON'T TAKE 3 PLUS YEARS. Want my opinion? They shuffled you to the back of the line and they work on it whenever they get some spare time, $#@! does not take this long, but here we are again, another week gone by and your car was suppoed to be "running" but it's not and now you're just happy as a damn clam headed to Vegas.....how about you hold somebodies ass to the fire for a change and grow a pair and maybe they will take you seriously and get your $#@! done.

So keep on calling me the bad guy for riding your ass but what you need is a good old fashioned intervention becasue just like a junkie you are in denial.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    So now you're talking about losing value??? YES your car has lost about half it's value in the past 37 months it has been sitting.
    Based on what? And cars depreciate, so what? It's a toy not an investment. But that doesn't make it a pile of junk. It's a low mileage highly built E92 M3. Sorry, just not accurate.

You can show me a $#@!ing Ferrari Enzo that has sat for three plus years with no motor in it and done nothing but collected dust and I will call it a junk heap too.
    Well I don't really have anything to say other than your criteria for determining a junk heap is stupid.

BUILDS DON'T TAKE 3 PLUS YEARS
    You're entitled to your opinion. But there are some highly detailed builds here that have been in process for longer. The community appreciates the. You're issue with the timetable is pretty tiresome. Give it a rest, I don't care.

o keep on calling me the bad guy for riding your ass but what you need is a good old fashioned intervention becasue just like a junkie you are in denial.
    Ok cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Based on what? And cars depreciate, so what? It's a toy not an investment. But that doesn't make it a pile of junk. It's a low mileage highly built E92 M3. Sorry, just not accurate.
    You are the one that brought up the cars value in an earlier post, not me!!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are the one that brought up the cars value in an earlier post, not me!!!!!
    Due to awkward and negative junk comment. Ya, it's junk ok whatever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I call Sticky will never get his damn car back completed. I am a ruthless mother $#@!er and I will call those $#@!es at gintani out in a $#@!ing heartbeat. They might be able to pull the wool over Sticky's eyes but I have been around the block a couple more times than him. I bet his car does not go down a track for another three months.
    I say you just call them and get this over with.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

You can show me a $#@!ing Ferrari Enzo that has sat for three plus years with no motor in it and done nothing but collected dust and I will call it a junk heap too. Sorry bud but you are completely missing the point here. BUILDS DON'T TAKE 3 PLUS YEARS. Want my opinion? They shuffled you to the back of the line and they work on it whenever they get some spare time, $#@! does not take this long, but here we are again, another week gone by and your car was suppoed to be "running" but it's not and now you're just happy as a damn clam headed to Vegas.....how about you hold somebodies ass to the fire for a change and grow a pair and maybe they will take you seriously and get your $#@! done.

So keep on calling me the bad guy for riding your ass but what you need is a good old fashioned intervention becasue just like a junkie you are in denial.
    This response from JRCART is very harsh but is much needed....Sticky you keep criticizing this guy for "calling you out" on your car but he only means the best for you...Take a step back and realize how much trouble he goes through to get you to actually call and follow up with Gintani, etc...

Im with nafoo on this one...Get it done JRCART lol and record it...Week is already over with no sign of engine startup....This thread is so tiresome after 3 yrs...
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    This response from JRCART is very harsh but is much needed....Sticky you keep criticizing this guy for "calling you out" on your car but he only means the best for you..
    What am I critcizing? Calling me out to race is fun I have said forever I have no problem with that and it's all in good fun as far as I'm concerned. Calling my car a piece of junk and putting people down because he is isolated from what is going on and thinks he knows what the timeframe should be is petty, childish, and absurd.

This thread is so tiresome after 3 yrs...
    Sorry it's not all as simple as you guys think it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This response from JRCART is very harsh but is much needed....Sticky you keep criticizing this guy for "calling you out" on your car but he only means the best for you...Take a step back and realize how much trouble he goes through to get you to actually call and follow up with Gintani, etc...

Im with nafoo on this one...Get it done JRCART lol and record it...Week is already over with no sign of engine startup....This thread is so tiresome after 3 yrs...
    Yep, and now they are saying "next week" and next week will be here before you know it and they will push it off another week.

I have nothing against Sticky, had dinner, drinks and hung with him two weeks ago at no Fly Zone event. Sticky's type B personality is getting him the shaft. Nice guys finish last Sticky, time to up the pressure. This $#@!ing battered wife syndrom looks terrible.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, and now they are saying "next week" and next week will be here beofre you know it and they will push it off another week.

I have nothing against Sticky, had dinner, drinks and hung with him two weeks ago at no Fly Zone event. Sticky's type B personality is getting him the shaft. Nice guys finish last Sticky, time to up the pressure. This $#@!ing battered wife syndrom looks terrible.
    Ya everyone on this forum and every other forum knows how type B I am.

Or maybe I understand what is going on and am not interested in pointlessly burning turner bridges but building them and sharing the process with the community. Flame away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ya everyone on this forum and every other forum knows how type B I am.

Or maybe I understand what is going on and am not interested in pointlessly burning turner bridges but building them and sharing the process with the community. Flame away.
    If you know what is going on why on earth would you post on Sunday that your car would be started this week and begin engine break in next week????????

Sticky, I comprehend EVERYTHING I read, I was not born last night so as while you might be able to pass this off as part of the "master plan" of the build once again sht did not happen, so now I ask you , why I am the bad guy for simply bringing this to light? Do you or did you not say the car should be running this week????? At what point do you hold their asses to the fire?

I will play the role of the bastard bad guy if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside but at the end of the day I have two cars that go dow the race track and you have nothing but Gintani excuses to run at the track!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me know if you end up getting a private rental at Byron
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    I do a couple of them a year, I will let you knwo when I have some dates figured out.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Black Sheep Click here to enlarge
    +1, in the need for a little road trip...
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool, Thanks
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What am I critcizing? Calling me out to race is fun I have said forever I have no problem with that and it's all in good fun as far as I'm concerned. Calling my car a piece of junk and putting people down because he is isolated from what is going on and thinks he knows what the timeframe should be is petty, childish, and absurd.

Sorry it's not all as simple as you guys think it is.
    All he is doing is calling you out to race and from what I see its in good fun....No ill intent from what I see...

I can totally understand you feel his intent is negative because of the way he pokes at you...Even when he calls your car a piece of junk he doesnt mean it literally but you decide to take it to heart and get butthurt and then on top of that defend yourself...Thats your fault for taking each and every comment to heart...If you dont see the big picture from the hundred and hundreds of comments JRCART throws at you then your just being blind or ignorant...He is actually trying to get you to do quite the opposite and not take what he says to heart...He just wants your car done...And the race between you and him to materialize...

I highlighted the time frame part since your the one who always decides to add a timelines/deadlines of your car...it wouldnt be beat to a dead horse by everyone if you didnt always feel the need to step in with your own time frame deadlines to defend yourself and your car...The way you keep talking about your car being done "in a few weeks", "next month", "starting engine next week", "break-in next few weeks", "signed up for the airstrip event hope to make it", "will make it to the airstrip event", "wont make it to the airstrip event because break-in", etc etc etc only gives people more fuel to throw at you...Dont call out others for questioning the deadlines/timeline when you yourself have been feeding us BS about the dates for such a longtime now...Gintani is making a mockery out of you...until you do something to change this it will continue....JRCART is being a good friend I would thank him...

With all this being said...it may sound like im being negative but im not...Just want to see you push to get this car done to back up all the $#@! talking you do lol Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you know what is going on why on earth would you post on Sunday that your car would be started this week and begin engine break in next week????????
    Because that is what I was told directly and this week is not over is it?

At what point do you hold their asses to the fire?
    When I determine that is necessary. They know what needs to be done, ok?

I will play the role of the bastard bad guy if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside but at the end of the day I have two cars that go dow the race track and you have nothing but Gintani excuses to run at the track!
    Do whatever you want.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All he is doing is calling you out to race and from what I see its in good fun....No ill intent from what I see...
    So you do it by calling my car a piece of junk and with negative overtones to the tuner, shop, and everyone involved?

Racing is fine who cares about that it's the tone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With all this being said...it may sound like im being negative but im not...Just want to see you push to get this car done to back up all the $#@! talking you do lol
    It's being worked on I don't know what else you want, slave labor?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    +1, in the need for a little road trip...
    definately, if you can make it that would be great...then there will be at least two cars that can beat Sticky lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Because that is what I was told directly and this week is not over is it?

When I determine that is necessary. They know what needs to be done, ok?

Do whatever you want.
    Doesn't matter if this week is over or not, someone already said they called and spoke with Matt and they are shooting for next week...next month, next week, next week, next week, next week, next week, next week..... Do you know who J Wellington Wimpy is? Maybe you should change your username.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's being worked on I don't know what else you want, slave labor?
    I don't know about being worked on, but you were certainly worked over by Gintani.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Doesn't matter if this week is over or not, someone already said they called and spoke with Matt and they are shooting for next week...next month, next week, next week, next week, next week, next week, next week..... Do you know who J Wellington Wimpy is? Maybe you should change your username.
    Ok you be negative cool I'll let them do their work. Go babysit them if you like. RELAX.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know about being worked on, but you were certainly worked over by Gintani.
    Nowhere near to a degree as you were by Evosport.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Two months ago when Sticky announced the No Fly Zone event someone asked if his car was going to be ready, his response "if not there's going to be hell to pay" or something along those lines...No Fly Zone was two weeks ago, there was absolutely no hell to play and still no running car.

Somebody has zero credibility, I know it is not me.
    Click here to enlarge