Close

Page 60 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    im glad someone else other than myself can tell him this....
    Good for you man. Talk, type, but I'm doing it. So just sit back and watch, okie dokie?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Good for you man. Talk, type, but I'm doing it. So just sit back and watch, okie dokie?

been sitting back watching, building, breaking, and doing for the 3 years your car has been down, okie dokie?
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    been sitting back watching, building, breaking, and doing for the 3 years your car has been down, okie dokie?
    And you will sit back and continue to do so for a bit longer, okie dokie?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's no excuse, it's a fact another company had the trans for an extended period of time and that it is different from the C63 trans. The C63/M156 is not applicable here.

The GT-R has dozens of tuners working on it, also not applicable although at least closer. And it uses a different manufacturer as it has a deeper clutch basket.

The DCT complicates things, that's all. The programming is also an issue.
    I understand complexities of a DCT, I get that, however what I don't get is the fact that the trans/clutch people handed the car off to Gintani 12-14 months ago if I am not mistaken, I would have to go back and get you the exact date but I am sure yo know that date. What have they been doing the past year or so?
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And you will sit back and continue to do so for a bit longer, okie dokie?

fine with me....all i want is a full explanation of why this took so long whenever you decide to show us everything

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I understand complexities of a DCT, I get that, however what I don't get is the fact that the trans/clutch people handed the car off to Gintani 12-14 months ago if I am not mistaken, I would have to go back and get you the exact date but I am sure yo know that date. What have they been doing the past year or so?
    They sent it back October about of last year so not too long. The trans people had the car for something like 18 months, trans + car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    fine with me....all i want is a full explanation of why this took so long whenever you decide to show us everything
    I already told you that you will get it once the car is done. Step by step and in full detail.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How are you going to adjust when the transmission breaks down? You know its going to be inevitable with the amount of work that is going in this transmission project, something will not be correct or something will go sideways.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In the time Sticky's car has been being built I went from NA to Weistec 2.3L stage 1, then stage 1 plus with heads, then I was the test/development mule for their stage 3 plus forged internals, 3.0L blower and trans upgrade and cooling mods. Ordered another Black Series, AMG built it and shipped it over, I enjoyed it for 4 months and now it too is running a Weistec Stage 3. I am now ordering a SLS BS which at this rate is going will be here and modded before Sticky gets his car gets back.

We were having this very same discussion here a year ago before the Shift Sector event and he was "trying to make that event" as well, he said "it was gonna be close". I am going to go out on a limb and say my SLS BS hits shore before his M3 hits the track.
    can i has your white 63 when your done.. for dirt cheap..?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Poor Sticky, not only has he been without his car for 3 years, he has to hear it from all of us Click here to enlarge

Take how you guys feel about his build, then multiply it by 1000 and that's how Sticky probably feels since it's his car.

What's another couple months when it's already been 3 years?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sticky has the delay been the same problem ess gave up on with Drew's DCT?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this is too funny

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We should have a thread with things that happened in the time lapse that this build took/is taking time to be completed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Iran is going to have a fully fuctional nuclear missile before Stickys car is completed. Heck North Korean has already put a satelite in orbit in less time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    can i has your white 63 when your done.. for dirt cheap..?
    I do not sell or trade in my cars, I keep them. The C BS is my favorite, it is an awesome car and can not wait to drive it after the Weistec mods. I would not sell my CLK BS even if somebody offered to pay me every penny I have invested in it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MrClean335i Click here to enlarge
    We should have a thread with things that happened in the time lapse that this build took/is taking time to be completed.
    Sticky's car is like the Boeing Dreamliner.... The Dreamliner concept began in November 2005, the first prototype was shown in late 2007, it took its first flight in December of 2009........They designed and built a $#@!ing 200 ft long Jet aircraft in not much more time than Sticky's car has taken......I guess the Dreamliner did not have a DCT Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I feel bad Sticky. Hope you get your car soon.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kiloil Click here to enlarge
    How are you going to adjust when the transmission breaks down? You know its going to be inevitable with the amount of work that is going in this transmission project, something will not be correct or something will go sideways.
    Blah blah blah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Iran is going to have a fully fuctional nuclear missile before Stickys car is completed. Heck North Korean has already put a satelite in orbit in less time.
    I don't have a whole country working for me trying to spite sanctions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky's car is like the Boeing Dreamliner.... The Dreamliner concept began in November 2005, the first prototype was shown in late 2007, it took its first flight in December of 2009........They designed and built a $#@!ing 200 ft long Jet aircraft in not much more time than Sticky's car has taken......I guess the Dreamliner did not have a DCT Click here to enlarge
    Would it kill you to be positive?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Sticky has the delay been the same problem ess gave up on with Drew's DCT?
    No.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Timmyfest is coming up soon Sticky!! But i have a superchaged Jag now haha.

See you soon buddy, get this car there at least if you can...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why doesn't the shop simply admit they can't get the job done and put an end to this torture.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Why doesn't the shop simply admit they can't get the job done and put an end to this torture.
    What kind of an attitude is that? its up to sticky and sticky alone to decide when enough is enough. Just think about what this will do for aftermarket bmw if all this time and effort results in a bullet proof DCT. This is what the industry is all about IMO. Overcoming the impossible. I hope his m3 destroys all you haters on the track some day. Good luck Sticky!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol...GM patented their new 8speed dct tranny when this thread started....and its almost done now and ready for production....#burn

-Tommy to Josh