Close

Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh and why is that? Because I'm unfor and just pulling things out of thin air? Seriously, get out of here with this crap.
    relax man you are just an easy target to piss off lol. I like your project so calm down. Mostly interested in your DCT work which I admire. You're inability to differentiate between sarcasm and reality amazes me. So to make it crystal, i'm teasing you 90% of the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well it's going to be a while longer. Not going to get into it but on the bright side I get to change something I wanted to change.
    Dry sump oil system?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sticky stay calm we all love you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    relax man you are just an easy target to piss off lol. I like your project so calm down. Mostly interested in your DCT work which I admire. You're inability to differentiate between sarcasm and reality amazes me. So to make it crystal, i'm teasing you 90% of the time.
    I have a pretty good ability at differentiating sarcasm considering how often I use it. I read a lot of posts and don't particularly pay attention to your specific tones. Regardless, I don't find a comparison to unfor funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 Click here to enlarge
    Dry sump oil system?
    No, that will come later as it will be another $8k or so on top.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    meeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It will be done in January guys. I'm just waiting on one thing. It will all be worth the wait, trust me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, that will come later as it will be another $8k or so on top.
    Dry sump is totally useless for driving in a straight line
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Dry sump is totally useless for driving in a straight line
    To a certain degree I agree with you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To a certain degree I agree with you.
    I really don't even think one is needed. I've seen m3's at Big willow all the time and they hit massive G's on turns that stick for a while. Some turns are about 8 seconds long and they haven't had any oil starvation/pumping problems. The only problem i've seen on ALL of them, yes ALL. Power steering fluid loves to overheat and just leaks from the cap, gotta have a towel around it and ziptied. I think you're cool to just leave that as is. Just get the damn car already Joe!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I think you're cool to just leave that as is. Just get the damn car already Joe!
    Called Alex today I think January should be good. I'll have a better idea Monday. I'm going to Vegas late January so I'd like to take my car...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Called Alex today I think January should be good. I'll have a better idea Monday. I'm going to Vegas late January so I'd like to take my car...
    Dude, I'd like that as well man. I'm praying for you to get your car back.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Dude, I'd like that as well man. I'm praying for you to get your car back.
    I think some people are praying I don't so there's a battle going on in the heavens over this. I think the side of good will win.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It will be done in January guys. I'm just waiting on one thing. It will all be worth the wait, trust me.
    2014 or 2015?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im too drunk to answer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im too drunk to answer
    Classic
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LMAO!!!! Thats the best answer right there lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just stumbled across this build. This is why your car is out of commission as of late? I keep seeing people making fun of you about it, and i never understood why lol Synopsis of whats going on? Reinforcing the DCT for high HP?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Just stumbled across this build. This is why your car is out of commission as of late? I keep seeing people making fun of you about it, and i never understood why lol Synopsis of whats going on? Reinforcing the DCT for high HP?
    More than just that. Low compression fully built and sleeved motor, with a YSI blower. Along with new DCT clutch pack disc which is the harder part. You need to tune the transmission which has not been done before.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So it has taken them 2 years to build this transmission?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    So it has taken them 2 years to build this transmission?
    The building part was easy, even Drew on M3Post tried the same SSP Kevlar DCT plates in his DCT. The software reprogramming is what's preventing this from being a finished product.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    The building part was easy, even Drew on M3Post tried the same SSP Kevlar DCT plates in his DCT. The software reprogramming is what's preventing this from being a finished product.
    Gotcha, so the tranny is all put back together and they are just waiting for tuning software, which nobody has..

Get a MIT nerd working on it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nice. Hopefully it does make it down, I'd like to check it out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Which eventually blew his transmission unfortunately. He didn't know it had to be tuned for the discs. He's on a stock DCT and it's holding the power for now. I'm sure as long as you don't abuse the DCT or do multiple back to back hard launches it should hold up. I mean it's mainly torque that is the issue.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Heh, cute.

Retards over there, guy saying he hasn't "heard" of anyone putting out more power when we all know a YSI blown M3 crushed those numbers a long time ago and another guy saying someone should build a DCT. I just can't stand reading that forum.
    At least my car runs and drives just fine.On the other hand your Unicorn has been down for God knows how long now.I really lost track.
    Those YSI blowers put down great numbers but i've never seen any of them running,i heard of multiple blown motors and etc but im sure it did put down some serious numbers.
    Good Luck with your build !