Close

Page 43 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No idea what you are talking about right here.
    Huh, don't you remember when you spotted that MT F10 M5 someone in another site said you are a teenager who drives a Saturn?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Drew's car has been out of commission for awhile too. He got the SSP clutches installed, but haven't heard anything from him lately. Wonder what problem they ran into?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Epic game of where's Waldo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Huh, don't you remember when you spotted that MT F10 M5 someone in another site said you are a teenager who drives a Saturn?
    Ohhh thought you meant the planet.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Drew's car has been out of commission for awhile too. He got the SSP clutches installed, but haven't heard anything from him lately. Wonder what problem they ran into?
    They ran into karma.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just left gintani. They are trying to get the car done in time for mfest although I do not think it will get done in time with all the work left plus I don't gove a $#@! about mfest.

Motor is in, headers are on. Working on the trans although fittings and lines ssp was supposed to supply were not supplied. These should not be at my cost so we will see if ssp steps up.

The ssp pan also does not fit meaning Gintani has to machine it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just left gintani. They are trying to get the car done in time for mfest although I do not think it will get done in time with all the work left plus I don't gove a $#@! about mfest.

Motor is in, headers are on. Working on the trans although fittings and lines ssp was supposed to supply were not supplied. These should not be at my cost so we will see if ssp steps up.

The ssp pan also does not fit meaning Gintani has to machine it.
    Crap that sucks with SSP's hardware, what the heck happened? At least it's coming along lol, you better come to mfest dude.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Crap that sucks with SSP's hardware, what the heck happened? At least it's coming along lol, you better come to mfest dude.
    I seriously doubt they will make Mfest, just too much work left. I really don't care about that. I want to hit the strip, the drag strip.

Ya I don't understand the deal with the DCT hardware issues that should have been taken care of a long time ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So why did it take so much time to find out that the SSP Pan doesnt fit. In what way does it not fit? Any pics?
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    So why did it take so much time to find out that the SSP Pan doesnt fit. In what way does it not fit? Any pics?
    I wanted to take pics but they are machining it to fit. They will have pics soon.

In what way does it not fit? Well, it just doesn't fit or match the stock piece as a guide for fitment. I'm not sure how they could have missed that...

Why did it take so much time to find out SSP's pan doesn't fit? I don't know, guess everyone thought it would and didn't bother to check. I don't know why SSP wouldn't have checked themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wanted to take pics but they are machining it to fit. They will have pics soon.

In what way does it not fit? Well, it just doesn't fit or match the stock piece as a guide for fitment. I'm not sure how they could have missed that...

Why did it take so much time to find out SSP's pan doesn't fit? I don't know, guess everyone thought it would and didn't bother to check. I don't know why SSP wouldn't have checked themselves.
    Ridiculous crap is happening man. I feel if I go buy an SSP Pan now it'll fit. MAYBE. Just have a wierd feeling it will. So Next time take some pics as a pic says a thousand words Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Ridiculous crap is happening man. I feel if I go buy an SSP Pan now it'll fit. MAYBE. Just have a wierd feeling it will. So Next time take some pics as a pic says a thousand words Click here to enlarge
    I saw the pan today with my own eyes as well as the stock pan.

I'll get you pics so you can judge for yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I saw the pan today with my own eyes as well as the stock pan.

I'll get you pics so you can judge for yourself.
    yes Please bro that'll be great. I know how u feel but me as an outsider im just tired of hearing and not seeing this car any more. The updates started off well but then died a boring delayed death. God willing all this gets sorted out soon.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes Please bro that'll be great. I know how u feel but me as an outsider im just tired of hearing and not seeing this car any more. The updates started off well but then died a boring delayed death. God willing all this gets sorted out soon.
    Well I had pictures sent to me and I did the updates diligently.

I'm just updating with text now as the trans build is done and don't have photos sent to me. I'll get you some pics to support my text.

I'm not BS'ing anyone here, the pan doesn't fit and I'm missing lines and fittings from SSP which I'm going to billed for. Makes me wonder what my car was sitting there for so long for.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I had pictures sent to me and I did the updates diligently.

I'm just updating with text now as the trans build is done and don't have photos sent to me. I'll get you some pics to support my text.

I'm not BS'ing anyone here, the pan doesn't fit and I'm missing lines and fittings from SSP which I'm going to billed for. Makes me wonder what my car was sitting there for so long for.
    I know for a fact your not BSing Jo but Like everyone said to you earleir, YOU NEED TO TALK TO SSP AND GINTANI and get this crap sorted! Put your foot down or up someones ass!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know for a fact your not BSing Jo but Like everyone said to you earleir, YOU NEED TO TALK TO SSP AND GINTANI and get this crap sorted! Put your foot down or up someones ass!
    I was at the shop and they wanted to show me in person so I would not later wonder why I am getting charges I did not expect.

This was all supposed to be done a long time ago by SSP...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol, I don't even know what to say.

We'll wait till you say its done Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats crazy they didn't even get fitment right from the start? i am glad i didn't pull the trigger on the pan and the clutches.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hope they rectify this issue already. I have a few DCT cars that could benefit from this upgrade and Im getting impatient lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How's the exterior and the interior look? 2 years in garages makes them $#@!ty.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was at the shop and they wanted to show me in person so I would not later wonder why I am getting charges I did not expect.

This was all supposed to be done a long time ago by SSP...
    You lucky you so young because if you where a bit older this has "HAVING A STROKE" written all over it. My nerves would be shot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow.....
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn just when you think things can't get anymore absurd they do! If they couldn't get a simple pan to fit I'd be very worried about the state of your dct. What a crappy company SSP has turned out to be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    How's the exterior and the interior look? 2 years in garages makes them $#@!ty.
    Look fine, nothing a nice detail can't take care of.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    Damn just when you think things can't get anymore absurd they do! If they couldn't get a simple pan to fit I'd be very worried about the state of your dct. What a crappy company SSP has turned out to be.
    I'm not going that far I just really don't understand the pan issue and the missing parts.

Page 43 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast