Close

Page 123 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3248
  1. #3051
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    107.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Too late now but wish I saw this earlier...
    I'm no lawyer, but finding more SSP customers with similar experiences could help support your case.

  2. #3052
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Burtonrider22 Click here to enlarge
    I'm no lawyer, but finding more SSP customers with similar experiences could help support your case.
    Absolutely. Already have a couple would you mind putting me in touch with your friend?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #3053
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Points
    824.3
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ...as the world turns
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  4. #3054
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    107.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    ...as the world turns
    I will give him a call later and send you a private message with his contact info. I don't see him objecting to helping you.

  5. #3055
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    107.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sorry, I meant to reply to sticky.

  6. #3056
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Stickys mouth
    Posts
    2,351
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOLOLOL classic

  7. #3057
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,212
    Rep Points
    1,811.1
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    That is $#@!ed. Did he go after them financially/legally?

    I haven't seen one person post that their clutches work, yet they continue to sell them and commit fraud? Insane.
    I think Drew just bought the SSP Clutches thinking he could swap them right in & his VT3 would run fine (to avoid future OEM clutch replacement + slip). So since he was just a customer, he took his chances on an unproven product & had to replace the DCT out of pocket. Ironically, if the F10 M5/F12 M6 DCT uses the same clutch pack, it not only eliminates the need for a clutch pack upgrade since some programming should increase the TQ rating & prevent future clutch slip.


    The clutches are currently listed as "Sold Out" on the SSP website, so I'll let you & everybody else interpret that on their own.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  8. #3058
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 Click here to enlarge
    LOLOLOL classic
    Ya totally classic. LOL hater.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #3059
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Burtonrider22 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, I meant to reply to sticky.
    Thank you.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #3060
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Stickys mouth
    Posts
    2,351
    Rep Points
    8.0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    This post by CubanJJ09 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  11. #3061
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CubanJJ09 Click here to enlarge
    Lol hater. I'm enjoying this $#@! cause your a turd
    Cool story bro. We're all enjoying your build of... oh wait, nothing because you're irrelevant. Get lost, this thread is about a DCT build and not someone in Chicago nobody cares about.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #3062
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 10 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    This post by seth is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  13. #3063
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    80.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    knock, knock...
    335is Coupe Space Gray; ZPP, 609, 2TC, 688, 494 and 6FL.
    Matte Black M310 19's | Michelin PSS 235/35F, 265/30R | COBB AccessPORT
    | Eibach Pro Street S | Painted reflectors | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles

    Modding ain't easy Click here to enlarge

  14. #3064
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portillo's
    Posts
    1,503
    Rep Points
    238.2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    not very #mjorplyr

  15. #3065
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Naperville,IL
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    0.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like Sticky managed to find the most incompitent trans builder and motor builder in the world and had them colaborate on a build. EPIC FAIL by all parties involved from what I can tell.

  16. #3066
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by partlowr Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like Sticky managed to find the most incompitent trans builder and motor builder in the world and had them colaborate on a build. EPIC FAIL by all parties involved from what I can tell.
    You're a $#@!ing retard. Go back to posting under JRCART. Oh wait... you can't eh?

    You want to know what incompetence is? Having to hang off someone else's dick because you have nothing of your own. Why don't change your avatar back to a picture of your decade plus old Z3 so you can show us all what "winning" truly is?

    Seriously, just shut up already and stop putting everyone down. Calling a shop incompetent that is the only one in the world who currently has demonstrated a sleeved S65 at over 16 pounds of boost with a YSI shows your level of knowledge on this platform. But we should have known that when you called a centrifugal blower a turbo and said race gas doesn't matter in turbo applications.

    Go sit on the sidelines and get a signed permission slip from Jim before posting under his screenname again. Big boys are talking here.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #3067
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    whats with all the midwest people? never seen them post before..

  18. #3068
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    whats with all the midwest people? never seen them post before..
    There's a few of them that just post OT stuff because they don't have anything of relevance to contribute regarding cars on this site. Some of the mid-west guys are cool but there are a few who just don't belong here and would be better off in a chatroom talking about their feelings somewhere else. They seem to forget this is a car site but when you don't have money for cars you get jealous of those who do.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #3069
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    ...as the world turns
    No $#@!. I just want to see what the DCT is capable of.

  20. #3070
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    No $#@!. I just want to see what the DCT is capable of.
    There's an application with a stock trans holding some BIG torque right now. The problem isn't the strength of the DCT, as it turns out, it never was. Just wish I knew what I know now and that tuners had the capability they do now back then. Oh well, that's what happens when you push it way before everyone else. But the reward will be raising the bar to where nobody else is even close to.

    Seriously guys, just a new trans is necessary that's it. No big deal and these are peanuts. I simply won't let SSP off the hook for this though and will make this known. Simply out of principle and so nobody else will be taken advantage of.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #3071
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There's an application with a stock trans holding some BIG torque right now. The problem isn't the strength of the DCT, as it turns out, it never was. Just wish I knew what I know now and that tuners had the capability they do now back then. Oh well, that's what happens when you push it way before everyone else. But the reward will be raising the bar to where nobody else is even close to.

    Seriously guys, just a new trans is necessary that's it. No big deal and these are peanuts. I simply won't let SSP off the hook for this though and will make this known. Simply out of principle and so nobody else will be taken advantage of.
    when can we have some real DCT info, im dying to know how far i can take it

  22. #3072
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    when can we have some real DCT info, im dying to know how far i can take it
    Surprisingly soon.

    I just got off the phone with Alex and you won't believe what I heard. I mean it's comical at this point, you can't make this $#@! up.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #3073
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,852
    Rep Points
    3,647.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Surprisingly soon.

    I just got off the phone with Alex and you won't believe what I heard. I mean it's comical at this point, you can't make this $#@! up.
    What do you mean? How much a stock dct holds?
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  24. #3074
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Surprisingly soon.

    I just got off the phone with Alex and you won't believe what I heard. I mean it's comical at this point, you can't make this $#@! up.
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #3075
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Naperville,IL
    Posts
    55
    Rep Points
    0.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Z3 lol, its a Z4M tool bag and it is probably only two years older than your POS, and most importantly mine runs!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You're a $#@!ing retard. Go back to posting under JRCART. Oh wait... you can't eh?

    You want to know what incompetence is? Having to hang off someone else's dick because you have nothing of your own. Why don't change your avatar back to a picture of your decade plus old Z3 so you can show us all what "winning" truly is?

    Seriously, just shut up already and stop putting everyone down. Calling a shop incompetent that is the only one in the world who currently has demonstrated a sleeved S65 at over 16 pounds of boost with a YSI shows your level of knowledge on this platform. But we should have known that when you called a centrifugal blower a turbo and said race gas doesn't matter in turbo applications.

    Go sit on the sidelines and get a signed permission slip from Jim before posting under his screenname again. Big boys are talking here.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •