Close

Page 122 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3248
  1. #3026
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Points
    2,104.0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PEI330Ci Click here to enlarge
    Has the transmission been disassembled yet to look at the clutch packs and baskets?

    I'm interested in what failed.
    ^ This needs to be done and investigated to find out whats actually happening...
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  2. #3027
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,852
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    ^ This needs to be done and investigated to find out whats actually happening...
    +1 the damage could be worse than just a clutch pack. Sounds like really shotty work from the conversation Iím reading, oil pan doesnít' fit, clutch packs haven't worked in any m3...not just this one. What is surprising to me is that SSP doesn't seem to care about their reputation or making things right. Not only are the responses in this thread unprofessional, but the grammar and spelling is so bad, its hard to read.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  3. #3028
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,200
    Rep Points
    1,805.1
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And didn't that other M3 have to go get a whole new transmission?
    Drew's DCT was completely bricked when they installed the SSP clutches. Even tried reinstalling the OEM Clutch + Resetting it and it still never worked. Forced him to buy a completely new DCT to use his car again.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  4. #3029
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Points
    154.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Kris,

    Sticky is obviously very upset and has every reason to be if a quarter of what he says your response has been is true. The responses provided by you in the last few days do nothing to disprove this. As a service provider you have a responsibility to back up and warrant your product especially since you admit that Sticky's clutch packs were the first generation and an R&D effort. Can we assume that during the last year and a half you have worked out all the bugs and now can provide clutch packs that are indeed superior to the BMW packs? I also agree with Sticky that he should not inspect the DCT. Since you worked on the DCT last, I believe you should offer to pay to have the DCT shipped to you so that you can see what the problem is. Inspection of the DCT with details and photos posted on this site would show your sincerity.

    I've been in the service business for over 30 years. The two rules I have learned and run my company by are: 1) The customer is always right.
    and:
    2) When you think the customer is wrong, go back and read Rule #1.

    Do the right thing and solve Sticky's problem with the DCT. It may not be all your fault, but you have a lot to lose if you don't.

  5. #3030
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Points
    240.7
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    kris make it right! you are in the WRONG, your work is half ass, you should either fix this problem NOW, wire transfer money to sticky / send him a in working order trans or GTFO of BUSINESS! BURN MOTHER $#@!ER BURN

    whats funny is you dont know how to run a business PLUS ++++ you dont even know how to do the work you claim to do.. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

  6. #3031
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    106
    Rep Points
    240.7
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    =DOUBLE FAIL,
    My n54 e90 is totaled Click here to enlarge looking for a replacement Click here to enlarge

  7. #3032
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA BITCHES
    Posts
    247
    Rep Points
    805.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    4 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, I am more than glad to carry on this conversation for tomorrow evening. Good night.


    Regards
    god your pothetic you dont know how to build a transmission, a business, or even be cordual to your customers.

    maybe kris knows more about TRANSvestites then TRANsmissions
    2008 E92 335i- HP: 423 TRQ: 453 - Sold
    Vishnu- Pocede
    Active Autowerke - Intercooler
    Active Autowerke - Charge pipe/BOV
    Active Autowerke - 3" Downpipes
    Active Autowerke - Signature Exhaust
    BMS -DCI

    2014 F30 335i M Sport
    BMS- JB4 (EWG/E85/OBDII Canbus)
    BMS- Intake

  8. #3033
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Drew's DCT was completely bricked when they installed the SSP clutches. Even tried reinstalling the OEM Clutch + Resetting it and it still never worked. Forced him to buy a completely new DCT to use his car again.
    That's what I'm worried about that mine will be bricked as well...

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #3034
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jjv104 Click here to enlarge
    I also agree with Sticky that he should not inspect the DCT. Since you worked on the DCT last, I believe you should offer to pay to have the DCT shipped to you so that you can see what the problem is. Inspection of the DCT with details and photos posted on this site would show your sincerity.
    Agree 100%.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jjv104 Click here to enlarge
    Do the right thing and solve Sticky's problem with the DCT. It may not be all your fault, but you have a lot to lose if you don't.
    He should already be doing this, it shouldn't take any further explaining. I'm amazed other people need to tell him about what proper customer service or what the right thing to do here is.

    He doesn't give a damn that I'm sitting here with a build that took quite a while to complete and can't drive it or enjoy it and have to pay additional money because of him. No responsibility, no honor, no pride, it's pathetic really.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #3035
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    McHenry, IL
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Points
    26.0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Oh that's a shame
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

    Click here to enlarge


  11. #3036
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    unreal.... I for one want to see pics to get the root cause of what exactly happened when she let go....
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #3037
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    unreal.... I for one want to see pics to get the root cause of what exactly happened when she let go....
    You guys misunderstand it hasn't let go it just doesn't freaking work. I can't even crank the boost up to try to push it due to mechanical inconsistency. There's some kind of mechanical error and I'm guessing it's due to that extra clutch disc he put in if he put it in.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #3038
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You guys misunderstand it hasn't let go it just doesn't freaking work. I can't even crank the boost up to try to push it due to mechanical inconsistency. There's some kind of mechanical error and I'm guessing it's due to that extra clutch disc he put in if he put it in.
    freaking awesome...finally get it done and can't get past x rpm.... how the hell do you tune like that???
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #3039
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    freaking awesome...finally get it done and can't get past x rpm.... how the hell do you tune like that???
    Heh exactly. Must have been the biggest $#@! ever but they broke it in and managed to get the 91 octane tune done where it showed some good power.

    The stupid thing just doesn't work right or consistently. It isn't driveable as it sits.

    The good news though is that with a new/working trans it will be a beast!

    So now what happens with this trans? Does SSP do anything at all or do I have to force their hand in court out of principle? The car will get a new trans soon so I'll be able to enjoy it but somebody is going to pay for this...

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #3040
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chi
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Points
    1,170.1
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh exactly. Must have been the biggest $#@! ever but they broke it in and managed to get the 91 octane tune done where it showed some good power.

    The stupid thing just doesn't work right or consistently. It isn't driveable as it sits.

    The good news though is that with a new/working trans it will be a beast!

    So now what happens with this trans? Does SSP do anything at all or do I have to force their hand in court out of principle? The car will get a new trans soon so I'll be able to enjoy it but somebody is going to pay for this...
    reminds me of some of the TT gallardo builders we have dealt with.... 1-2nd gear are not working so just use 3rd.... WTF!

    just make sure you have good data logging equipment bud... watch that closely...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

    Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

    Sales@eurocharged.com

    Over 7000 customers strong!

    Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

    Click here to enlarge

  16. #3041
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Ask Drew... He bought their upgraded clutch packs thinking he'd be able to push his VT3 harder. The clutch pack $#@!ed up the OEM programming & bricked his DCT so badly that they couldn't even salvage it when they put back in an OEM clutch pack and tried to reprogram it. Basically ended with him having to buy a brand new DCT so he could drive his car again.
    That is $#@!ed. Did he go after them financially/legally?

    I haven't seen one person post that their clutches work, yet they continue to sell them and commit fraud? Insane.

  17. #3042
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    That is $#@!ed. Did he go after them financially/legally?

    I haven't seen one person post that their clutches work, yet they continue to sell them and commit fraud? Insane.
    If the clutches are basically a copy of the stock clutches with different material in theory they should work although I don't know who is running these successfully as we have seen nobody.

    The clutches I got and he got clearly don't work and they have an extra disc. Kris should have at least been open to testing them. I tested them, he tested them, they don't work.

    He already knew they didn't work for Drew what did he think was going to happen for me? Some kind of magically different result? He could have spared all this but instead just decided to let me suffer. Like I said, such a class act.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #3043
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,639
    Rep Points
    2,166.9
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You going to try to stretch this into a 2 year convo so the legal statute of limitations no longer applies?
    There's always the "Discovery Rule" too... Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  19. #3044
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    There's always the "Discovery Rule" too... Click here to enlarge
    Please explain?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #3045
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,639
    Rep Points
    2,166.9
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You going to try to stretch this into a 2 year convo so the legal statute of limitations no longer applies?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Please explain?
    It's a counter-defense to someone using the statute of limitations as a defense. It might not be applicable here, but it's always worth a shot if you have no other options.

    Where the discovery rule applies, the cause of action accrues when the plaintiff knows, or through the exercise of reasonable care and diligence should have discovered, the nature of his injury and the likelihood that it was caused by the wrongful acts of another.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  21. #3046
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    61
    Rep Points
    107.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I wish I could have saw this before you chose SSP. Their products are horrible. A close friend of mine has had nothing but terrible experiences with them. He went through a bunch of clutch master cylinders and he blamed the installer every time. Returned products every time and they wouldn't offer a refund. I'm sure you invested much more with your trans, but this isn't the first time they have screwed a customer with a faulty product. They tale zero responsibility for their products.

  22. #3047
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOL. I thought this thread couldn't get any worse for SPP, then this little $#@! Kris replied. Yes Kris, you are a little $#@! and I will tell you that right to your face if I ever have the unpleasant experience of meeting you in person.

    I think it's comical that Kris thinks that there is no consideration, contract, or commitment when someone donates a state-of-the-art transmission for development. It's very simple - Sticky gave you a trans, you were to give him working clutches. One side held up his end, the other did not deliver. Then to top it all off, your product destroyed his trans; just like Drew's.

    Sticky - $#@! this $#@!. Sue him unless he meets your terms. You would be INSANE to let him touch your trans again. Only option is for him to pay for a drop-ship DCT from a reliable source. If he wants you trans back to troubleshoot, then he can have it once you have your new transmission.

    Hey $#@!kris, can you reference *1* DCT that you actually have working with your clutches? Yah, that's what I thought.

  23. #3048
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    It's a counter-defense to someone using the statute of limitations as a defense. It might not be applicable here, but it's always worth a shot if you have no other options.

    Where the discovery rule applies, the cause of action accrues when the plaintiff knows, or through the exercise of reasonable care and diligence should have discovered, the nature of his injury and the likelihood that it was caused by the wrongful acts of another.
    Gotcha.

    How about this? I'll put up my article on them tomorrow and then we can get the legal ball rolling.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #3049
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - $#@! this $#@!. Sue him unless he meets your terms. You would be INSANE to let him touch your trans again. Only option is for him to pay for a drop-ship DCT from a reliable source. If he wants you trans back to troubleshoot, then he can have it once you have your new transmission.
    Agree 100%.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #3050
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,156.3
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Burtonrider22 Click here to enlarge
    I wish I could have saw this before you chose SSP. Their products are horrible. A close friend of mine has had nothing but terrible experiences with them. He went through a bunch of clutch master cylinders and he blamed the installer every time. Returned products every time and they wouldn't offer a refund. I'm sure you invested much more with your trans, but this isn't the first time they have screwed a customer with a faulty product. They tale zero responsibility for their products.
    Too late now but wish I saw this earlier...

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •