Close

Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    I would hope so on both fronts. Certainly SSP could save a bit of face and return to Sticky what was presented to them regardless of WHY it didn't work - a used serviceable transmission.

Nothing more. Nothing less.
    At the very least my trans should be back in working order. Like I said I'll gladly give this thing back in for a working trans. This is simply a hell of paperweight as of right now. My transmission is ruined due to SSP. I don't see what cooler heads have anything to do Kris decided to act petty and completely unprofessional.

This is what I wrote, how out of line was I?

Hi Kris,
    My car was recently completed and undergoing break in. Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the transmission. I’m not pointing fingers but this needs to be resolved obviously so please talk to Alex at Gintani when you can. The number is EDITED, thanks,

- Joseph - Admin - GermanBoost.com Network
    Instead he comes on here trying to put me down? And pulls things out of his ass that have nothing even remotely to do with his trans work? Ya, quite a guy. All he had to do was say "I'll look into it" but he obviously knows something we all did not. It was never going to work. He wasted everybody's time and simply stretched this out as long as possible to avoid having to do anything with the trans at all. He just wanted the stock discs to copy, that's it. He didn't even bother to see what the damn issue is or even point us in the right direction because he knew this all along. No wonder SSP has been laughed out of South Dakota, the VW market, and now the BMW market.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's so $#@!ty this stuff is going on with high end euro car scene these days..... If you can't afford to work on and fix a $#@! up you have no business being near it with a wrench.

Sticky I'm sorry but giving your tranny to someone who basically said "yea. that might work, never seen one in my life yet tho" is making you look bad in itself. I hope you learned a lesson if anything, it's an expensive one.

Hell 4k could have went into track events and other cost if the tranny was working in the first place.

I'd say don't waste any time waiting on them to fix it at this point and move forward with the proceedings.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e38 prototype Click here to enlarge
    Sticky I'm sorry but giving your tranny to someone who basically said "yea. that might work, never seen one in my life yet tho" is making you look bad in itself. I hope you learned a lesson if anything, it's an expensive one.
    What would you prefer I did? Sit around twiddling my thumbs or try to get a solution everyone could benefit from done? It makes me look bad to sacrifice for the good of the community? Really?

And what expensive lesson? I'd prefer to throw money at the problem to fix it as I know it will get fixed instead of having to wait on someone to deliver a promise on something that doesn't exist. At least the OEM trans functions and can be purchased with timely delivery. SSP's "solution" is a pipe dream that they stretched into years delaying everyone at their leisure because they had no incentive. I'm glad I wasn't stupid enough to pay money for it though.

Hell 4k could have went into track events and other cost if the tranny was working in the first place.
    And? I still signed up and paid for any track event I wanted to attend. $4k is irrelevant especially in the grand scheme of this build. I just spent $1k on race fuel alone for the car. Pay to play, I'm not complaining. I chose to modify an M3 to this level partially because I can and almost everybody else can't. Another modded GTR or UGR Gallardo would be kind of boring wouldn't you say? Especially when I own BimmerBoost and am promoting it.

I'd say don't waste any time waiting on them to fix it at this point and move forward with the proceedings.
    How many times do I have to say I already am? The question is what happens with the ruined transmission. I'm not just going to use it as an art piece and even though I can afford to buy an additional trans that doesn't mean I should let SSP get away with destroying mine. It's principle, time for SSP to be held accountable and I'm not shedding any tears.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 335(ex)(eye) Click here to enlarge
    Hang em up sticky my man! Hang the $#@!er up!
    Watch me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Well I doubt we will hear anymore from Kris.
    After the spanking he is getting in this thread and his weak ass insults that only make his company look like the unprofessional junk it is with a con man at the helm that pussy will run and hide praying attorneys don't find him.

I'm already speaking with other guys he took advantage of. Let's just say Kris may just have more than me to worry about... Click here to enlarge

How you like this 29 year old now @SSPKris ? You were saying something about education? You're about to get one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn, I just want to see the car run!!
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Damnit I need more money. Time for a 997tt.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joseph, I am probably the easiest guy to get a hold of. My phone number is all over the internet. No one hiding here.
    Pick up the phone and call anytime if you like.

Kris 605-359-7829 (personal cell)
    Kris at sspperformance.com (personal email)

Regards

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Time for a 997tt.
    Amen to that
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It could be your bushings. Virtually every DEFIV lock-down kit saw the bushings hammered, and shifting slop was eliminated after replacement.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMWJunkie Click here to enlarge
    2000 miles is probably excessive but since nobody can tell for sure I'm going to be safe then sorry. Since the launch control is disabled until 1200 miles (not just on m3's) that bmw wants it to be treated somewhat moderately until then. I feel that in my vehicle (335is) I'm going to leave it in drive without sport on so the shifts are soft and at low rpm for 2000 miles. It will be tough but its not like I didn't just beat the hell out of one for 38k miles.

I put a tune on my car at about 500 miles and took it to the drag strip at 1200. After the 10 or so runs my sport shifts were never as snappy. I'm a firm believer I beat on it too soon.

Fwiw I'm a 7 year BMW master tech and enthusiast.
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, I am probably the easiest guy to get a hold of. My phone number is all over the internet. No one hiding here.
    Pick up the phone and call anytime if you like.

Kris 605-359-7829 (personal cell)
    Kris at sspperformance.com (personal email)

Regards
    You said you were "bowing out" and now all of a sudden you want to talk?

You basically told me to F off after I wrote I wasn't pointing any fingers and simply wanted the trans issues resolved. Instead, you then come on here lobbing pathetic insults.

Nice to see the tone change though, getting a little worried there? You should be.

It's pretty damn simple, fix my transmission you ruined after holding it hostage for almost two years or replace it. That's it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You said you were "bowing out" and now all of a sudden you want to talk?

You basically told me to F off after I wrote I wasn't pointing any fingers and simply wanted the trans issues resolved. Instead, you then come on here lobbing pathetic insults.

Nice to see the tone change though, getting a little worried there? You should be.

It's pretty damn simple, fix my transmission you ruined after holding it hostage for almost two years or replace it. That's it.
    Just from an outsiders point of view who's been through situations like this (both car related and non-car related).. your current approach isn't working. You may want to try a different approach. Like calling him ..

I realize he tried to 'out you' first.. but I don't think throwing mud back n forth is going to put a working transmission back in your car and get it on the road.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Just from an outsiders point of view who's been through situations like this (both car related and non-car related).. your current approach isn't working. You may want to try a different approach. Like calling him ..

I realize he tried to 'out you' first.. but I don't think throwing mud back n forth is going to put a working transmission back in your car and get it on the road.
    Call him for what? To do what?

Ya he decided to insult me pulling in a bunch of junk that didn't apply to spin blame away from him too bad for him it was so weak it backfired eh?

I want my trans he ruined replaced. That's it. What more is there to discuss? What is there to talk about? Him to try to weasel his way out? The lawyers can discuss it.

My e-mail works just fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Call him for what? To do what?

Ya he decided to insult me pulling in a bunch of junk that didn't apply to spin blame away from him too bad for him it was so weak it backfired eh?

I want my trans he ruined replaced. That's it. What more is there to discuss? What is there to talk about? Him to try to weasel his way out? The lawyers can discuss it.

My e-mail works just fine.
    Sounds like he's already successfully 'weaseled his way out'. I don't see how calling him could make the situation any worse than it already is. In fact I don't see how the situation could get any worse than it already is regardless of what either of you do. So as a last ditch effort, I'd call him.. attempt to work out a solution where you both lose, because neither of you are going to win in the long run. Even if you go to court and battle it out, and win the cost of your transmission, three fold and lawyers fee's chances are he won't have that amount and will claim bankruptcy.. keeping in mind you're going after an LLC (limited liability corp).. he can just wrap it up, shut down the business, claim bankruptcy and you're left with the lawyers fee's and no money, and no transmission. Its very possible that's what he did before when he up and moved the business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like he's already successfully 'weaseled his way out'.
    I don't see how?

Even if you go to court and battle it out, and win the cost of your transmission, three fold and lawyers fee's chances are he won't have that amount and will claim bankruptcy..
    That's fine with me.

he can just wrap it up, shut down the business, claim bankruptcy and you're left with the lawyers fee's and no money, and no transmission. Its very possible that's what he did before when he up and moved the business.
    Agreed but it will be there forever on the internet along with the result. Also with how much bigger this network has gotten it will be the first result in Google considering my page rank / volume for his name and business. He will essentially be ruined. I'm not doing this for any kind of money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't see how?
    You want something from him, he wants nothing from you. I think he owes you a transmission, used or otherwise. I'm just saying the current approach might not be working. I'm speaking strictly from a 'resolution' stand point. Resolution being you would like the transmission replaced. Ignoring all other variables. If that is NOT your ultimate resolution, and your ultimate resolution is to ruin him/SSP then carry on.

Agreed but it will be there forever on the internet along with the result. Also with how much bigger this network has gotten it will be the first result in Google considering my page rank / volume for his name and business. He will essentially be ruined. I'm not doing this for any kind of money.
    Money/Transmission.. both are a cost to SSP. So in essence its the same. You sound like a busy guy, who's been waiting years to drive his car.. I'm just saying if I was you my resolution would be a used transmission and my ass out on the road enjoying the car.

When I was dealing with HPF on my motor issues I saw the brick wall, I tried calls, emails, talking.. it was clear he was not going to budge and that he had ulterior motives to ruin ProEFI's reputation and to use me as the guinea pig. I saw that coming and knew exactly how to block it and flip the script having the solution work out to my favor, ProEFI's favor, and ultimately the community's favor. Your best bet might be to work with another shop, or for Gintani to step up and give a hand, act as a savior. Move on, move fast... forums naturally sift to the top of google search results.. whats done is done. I'd start seeing what you can do to resolve the ACTUAL issue which is a car with no transmission.

Just my 2 cents.. I get that the issue is tricky, and involves some emotional variables.. just separate that from the equation and things might become more clear as to what you need to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You want something from him, he wants nothing from you. I think he owes you a transmission, used or otherwise. I'm just saying the current approach might not be working. I'm speaking strictly from a 'resolution' stand point. Resolution being you would like the transmission replaced. Ignoring all other variables. If that is NOT your ultimate resolution, and your ultimate resolution is to ruin him/SSP then carry on.
    I wish to hold him accountable. I don't care if I get a trans or not but will pursue this out of principle. If by doing so that ruins his business that is his own fault. It's his doing, not mine.

Money/Transmission.. both are a cost to SSP. So in essence its the same. You sound like a busy guy, who's been waiting years to drive his car.. I'm just saying if I was you my resolution would be a used transmission and my ass out on the road enjoying the car.
    Ok and I'm buying a trans out of pocket, so....?

I'd start seeing what you can do to resolve the ACTUAL issue which is a car with no transmission.
    I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat this is already in progress. The SSP action is a separate issue now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish to hold him accountable. I don't care if I get a trans or not but will pursue this out of principle. If by doing so that ruins his business that is his own fault. It's his doing, not mine.

Ok and I'm buying a trans out of pocket, so....?

I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat this is already in progress. The SSP action is a separate issue now.
    If you've already got a solution to the transmission in place then I digress.. I was not aware you had a solution in motion. It just looked like you weren't exploring alternate options is all. Glad you got that resolved and look forward to the videos!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you've already got a solution to the transmission in place then I digress.. I was not aware you had a solution in motion. It just looked like you weren't exploring alternate options is all. Glad you got that resolved and look forward to the videos!
    The solution as stated is another trans. I'm not sitting around waiting for anything from SSP I think everyone can see SSP had no intention of delivering a working trans or offering a resolution which they had ample time and opportunity to do so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What does "ample" exactly mean? Exactly when did you contact me to let me know when you were having issues with the transmission?

Kris

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What does "ample" exactly mean? Exactly when did you contact me to let me know when you were having issues with the transmission?

Kris
    Didn't he already post a message he sent you asking you to call Alex at Gintani saying there were problems with the transmission ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Kris
    Um I contacted right when I learned I was having issues only for you to write back you have no idea what the problem is and were not interested in helping fix it.

And by ample you have had over 2 years now to get this right.

Do you have problems with basic reading comprehension? The e-mail was not only posted but you responded to it and your response was posted as well. Wow...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Didn't he already post a message he sent you asking you to call Alex at Gintani saying there were problems with the transmission ?
    Exactly, mind blowing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

What I was getting at Joseph is your timing. I dropped your car with Alex almost 1 1/2 years ago, and until the 8th of this month hear nothing from you. All of a sudden out of blue I get an email from you that you are having issues with the transmission. I am supposed to drop everything I have scheduled in the shop, and fly 1800 miles on a moments notice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What I was getting at Joseph is your timing. I dropped your car with Alex almost 1 1/2 years ago, and until the 8th of this month hear nothing from you. All of a sudden out of blue I get an email from you that you are having issues with the transmission. I am supposed to drop everything I have scheduled in the shop, and fly 1800 miles on a moments notice.
    Who cares about the timing? Timing means you pull things out of thin air to put me down and spin blame away from yourself?

Who said you were supposed to drop everything? You didn't even make ANY effort to say you wanted to resolve anything you simply told me to go F myself and then came in here lobbing more insults. Now you act like this is all a surprise when I e-mailed you kindly asking for the issues to be resolve and to speak to Alex who is the one who broke in my motor and has been trying to get your trans to work. This is me being somehow out of line?

Regarding timing, you are upset about 1 1/2 years? Funny how it didn't bother you to keep my trans over the deadline this long but now all of a sudden a timeframe with motor work you have nothing to do with affects you? Huh? Did I ever give you a hard time? Did I not give you everything you wanted? Did I make a big deal about you being over a year late with your work and not even sending the associated lines and fittings? You should be ashamed of yourself for your work let alone your behavior here.

FIX YOUR WORK OR REPLACE MY TRANSMISSION YOU RUINED. What is so hard to understand?