Close

Page 118 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If you're ballin' like you say you are than your most valuable asset should be time and frankly it sounds like you're about to waste a bunch of it. I'd just move on. That's what I did.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    A true baller would have already sent someone to break some fingers, arms, legs, etc...just sayin.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Zooy,
    Sometimes things need to be taken care of out of principle IMO.

It looks like SSP really screwed him over. Explains why they went out of business, etc. Sticky should have avoided them from the beginning. Even with Drew's car they sold a product that ultimately didn't work. I was actually looking into it myself. How can you guys sell something that wasn't tested and found to be working?

I feel bad for Sticky. It sounds like Gintani took way too long in their end but at least is getting things done. SSP told Sticky they were dropping out. Not cool that far into the project unless there were really payment issues or things on Sticky's end which caused delays.

Just my .02. I really hope the car gets running soon. Would be really rough to see this all done and not making significantly more power than say a VT3.
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Do you really think anyone believes it took Alex 3+ years to build a motor. I think not. I have seen Alex's shop first hand, and know this not to be true. I believe he is a straight up business guy. The audience can fill in the details. You have two stories, Josephs lies, and more of Josephs lies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by SSPKris is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    Do you really think anyone believes it took Alex 3+ years to build a motor. I think not. I have seen Alex's shop first hand, and know this not to be true. I believe he is a straight up business guy. The audience can fill in the details. You have two stories, Josephs lies, and more of Josephs lies.
    This isn't about his engine...it's about the transmission which never worked for Drew and isn't working for a person who appears to have been used by your company to market a product that doesn't work. Regardless of Joe and his lies...you have been advertising for quite a long time on your website...a product that does not work.

Please advise us how your clutch kit works for the E92 M3?...or lack of working rather...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is kinda comical you would have money for attorneys (Plural), when you couldn't even pay for your motor with Gintani. I am a simple guy, you need only send me one. I must of really hit a nerve (truth) if your sending the entire firm.
    Haha ya it's super comical how it was paid for IN 2010 but you have trouble reading and with basic comprehension. I posted evidence, what do you have? You're super honorable word? I'm not the only person who states your word is worthless. Since then I have spent tens of thousands with Gintani and they haven't had any problems doing whatever I ask, weird eh? Weird no company has ever had any problems doing my work, eh? Pulling things out of your ass is easier, eh? Gintani will respond, no prob and the link is there where I sold an sc I paid for over three years ago in full with cash but hey whatever you want to say. Keep posting insults rather than fixing your junk work which doesn't work. How many m3's is it now ditching your clutches?

Your company is junk, your customer service is junk, your work is junk, your word is junk, and you are junk.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by SSPKris is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    This isn't about his engine...it's about the transmission which never worked for Drew and isn't working for a person who appears to have been used by your company to market a product that doesn't work. Regardless of Joe and his lies...you have been advertising for quite a long time on your website...a product that does not work.

Please advise us how your clutch kit works for the E92 M3?...or lack of working rather...
    Still trying to figure out my supposed 'lies'? He got free adverising, a dozen front page articles, and my car AND trans just like he wanted. I'm stuck with the broken trans he didn't even bother to test or check to see if it worked... and instead of making it right he wants to try to spin this into a motor issue?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont think I have insulted you in anyway. Please show me where I have insulted you?
    From some one that is supposed to be such a baller, and a well educated person, you sure have crap for punctuation.
    Ya talk about that when im on my cell enjoying a day at the beach when you can't spell 'sore' genius.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Still trying to figure out my supposed 'lies'? He got free adverising, a dozen front page articles, amd my car AND trans just like he wanted. I'm stuck with the broken trans he didnt even bother to test or check to see if it worked... and instead of making it right he wants to try to spin this into a motor issue?
    I was using his reference to "Lies" as a statement not as truth...I really don't care if you're lying or not. What I want to know is why he has been selling a product that does not work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    I was using his reference to "Lies" as a statement not as truth...I really don't care if you're lying or not. What I want to know is why he has been selling a product that does not work.
    I know but I care about my reputation. I'm in this for principle now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the transmission isn't working correctly, how did Alex get 1200+ break in miles on the motor, on the dyno?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the transmission isn't working correctly, how did Alex get 1200+ break in miles on the motor, on the dyno?
    You aren't a bright bulb are you? In spite of the issues when revving it out he broke it in. I believe you talked to him and tried to tell him it's impossible to be making the power we are? Oh ya you still think I have a six cylinder. Him and I both laughed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've got an idea fly out and fix your crap before it's too late.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Good one.
    Damn dude.. Something tells me your very familiar with the DTPA. As an outsider with no skin in this game, your responses are pathetic and unprofessional. I don't have all the facts accounted for is your issues with Joe but as a "business" it's your reputation your diminishing with your choice of actions, not his. Even if Joe were completely to blame for the transmissions shortcomings, your making yourself out to look very unprofessional. As of now I wouldn't take any of your products if you GAVE them to me. Real Talk

In my professional experience I've lost my a** in many dealings just to make good and move on with a good reputation regardless of who was at fault. If I were you I'd take the time and energy your wasting to gossip online to get this square with Joe and prove your products worth. Make it right and get that money dude..
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    In my professional experience I've lost my a** in many dealings just to make good and move on with a good reputation regardless of who was at fault.
    This

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! yeah!Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    Damn dude.. Something tells me your very familiar with the DTPA. As an outsider with no skin in this game, your responses are pathetic and unprofessional. I don't have all the facts accounted for is your issues with Joe but as a "business" it's your reputation your diminishing with your choice of actions, not his. Even if Joe were completely to blame for the transmissions shortcomings, your making yourself out to look very unprofessional. As of now I wouldn't take any of your products if you GAVE them to me. Real Talk

In my professional experience I've lost my a** in many dealings just to make good and move on with a good reputation regardless of who was at fault. If I were you I'd take the time and energy your wasting to gossip online to get this square with Joe and prove your products worth. Make it right and get that money dude..

Exactly! What kind of decent company does this? Well I guess you can't expect too much from a company falsely advertising products as being functioning. Between going out of business and this crap I think it's safe to say SSP is a sham.

Kris,
    It would probably help your company out immensely if you explained to us what is going on with the clutch product you offer. Why has no one been able to successfully put it on?
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    A true baller would take it upon himself to take care of business. A true baller would not needs his parents money to carry out all of his deeds. A true baller would not be living at home with his mommy and daddy. Just sayin...
    So I guess all the kids whose parents are billionaires aren't true ballers even if they live in mansions and can buy pretty much whatever they want? Not saying I am in this case at all or use my parents money. I've been working my ass off but definitely had good support. I know quite a few ballers, self made too, that choose to live with their parents. We aren't talking about basement apartments here. In a 10ksqft+ house you have quite a bit of freedom.

Of course I know plenty of rich kids who are lazy, stuck up and would be straight up bums without their parents.

I don't think we know Sticky's situation enough to be criticizing him like that. Maybe he helps with an already successful family business? He did say he was getting some degrees which is always a good sign.

These remarks are terrible coming from a representative of a company.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I assume this means Sticky won't be making thr 1/2 mile event in Chicago the first week of June....Who would have thunk it?

People need to boycott SSP, I will be sure to spread the word to eveyone I know and on all the other forums I participate on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What lies? Um it didn't take 3 years to build the engine nobody is saying that.

What proof do you have here of any engine issues anyway? And what do they have to do with your end which is the transmission?

HELLO YOU BUILT THE TRANS NOT THE MOTOR. THE MOTOR WORKS. THE TRANS DOESN'T. Alex thinks you are a moron and so do I, just so you know.

What do you think Alex is going to do? Come on here and say how happy he is about you delaying his work by almost two years?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good one.
    You should step up and fix YOUR WORK. Your upgrades don't work, it has been demonstrated on more than one car. Let's be real, you used my trans out of a brand new $75k car to develop discs you sell and my work was an afterthought. You didn't pay for any of your advertising, you didn't pay for any of your articles, and you sold a bunch of discs based on what I advertised for you. And now you just hang me out to dry and insult me like a piece of trash which is exactly what you are.

Any stand up business would try to work this out but instead you "wash your hands of it" because you haven't delivered anything. You cobbled my trans back together and couldn't even get your $#@!ing oil pan to fit correctly (seriously, that's even too much for you?) and send none of the associated parts which I paid for out of pocket which Gintani will also post about.

You get a PDK trans yet? Think you will after I write my article about my experience with you? Quite a businessman you are. I showed you infinite patience, you are a pathetic hack man who couldn't hang in the GTR scene and had to move states because of your bad rep and all the litigation. Changed your company name too. You think a new trans will bother me as much as your ruined reputation will bother you? Way to go.

You should have just said you wanted to sell stock discs and you were over your head building a BMW DCT trans which you never touched before. I was KIND ENOUGH to send you mine and now you berate me for it. Trash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by partlowr Click here to enlarge
    I assume this means Sticky won't be making thr 1/2 mile event in Chicago the first week of June....Who would have thunk it?

People need to boycott SSP, I will be sure to spread the word to eveyone I know and on all the other forums I participate on.
    The 1/2 mile event has nothing to do with SSP I just need a stock trans no big deal at all.

The question is what I do I do with this $10k piece of junk trans SSP screwed up that I now have sitting here? I think they should take it back.