Close

Page 116 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3248
  1. #2876
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Points
    2,240.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, Joseph oh where do I start….
    From day one you have not paid 1 penny for anything on this transmission build. We have paid for everything, including all the transportation of your vehicle. I just wanted to get that out there, because you seem to always talk like you have spent so much money on transmission build.
    The real reason your car has spent so much time over at Gintani, is that you NEVER PAID your motor build on time.
    After that being said, your car was delivered back to you 1 ˝ years ago. Until a week or so ago, you find it convenient to let me know that you may be having an issue with the transmission. My question, why always wait until the last minute?
    I like the part where you say you try to call, but cannot get a hold of us. Really Joseph, I answer my phone and emails 7 days a week.
    I have chosen to “bow out” of this project because of all of your lies. Not only your lies to me, but to Alex as well. I would have been more than willing to help you out with this project at any time. I am sure you will probably delete this post.
    SSP
    Click here to enlarge

    -Rich

  2. #2877
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,272
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, Joseph oh where do I start….
    From day one you have not paid 1 penny for anything on this transmission build. We have paid for everything, including all the transportation of your vehicle. I just wanted to get that out there, because you seem to always talk like you have spent so much money on transmission build.
    The real reason your car has spent so much time over at Gintani, is that you NEVER PAID your motor build on time.
    After that being said, your car was delivered back to you 1 ˝ years ago. Until a week or so ago, you find it convenient to let me know that you may be having an issue with the transmission. My question, why always wait until the last minute?
    I like the part where you say you try to call, but cannot get a hold of us. Really Joseph, I answer my phone and emails 7 days a week.
    I have chosen to “bow out” of this project because of all of your lies. Not only your lies to me, but to Alex as well. I would have been more than willing to help you out with this project at any time. I am sure you will probably delete this post.
    SSP
    o boy
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  3. #2878
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    7 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    WOW, great post by SSP. No nasty or overtly negative comments just straight facts. That changes my view of the entire build and confirms something I said quite some time ago. Just WOW
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #2879
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Points
    5,890.6
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Damn, lets see how many pages this will get today.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  5. #2880
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    FLORIDA BITCHES
    Posts
    247
    Rep Points
    805.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No

  6. #2881
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This should get interesting.

  7. #2882
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    294
    Rep Points
    -1,861.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Why couldn't this have been posted yesterday...weekend has been boring around here lol Click here to enlarge

  8. #2883
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Points
    -25.0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    World War 3 incoming......

  9. #2884
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    oh boy....Click here to enlarge

  10. #2885
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    Joseph, Joseph oh where do I start….
    From day one you have not paid 1 penny for anything on this transmission build. We have paid for everything, including all the transportation of your vehicle. I just wanted to get that out there, because you seem to always talk like you have spent so much money on transmission build.
    Let's see where I start.

    Yes, I offered to send you my transmission out of my brand new car when nobody else was sending you one. You practically begged me and I obliged despite finding things on forums telling me not to work with you. I trusted you.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    The real reason your car has spent so much time over at Gintani, is that you NEVER PAID your motor build on time.
    Oh now I'm going to bury you son. You want to go down this route? I have my invoices sitting right here.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    After that being said, your car was delivered back to you 1 ˝ years ago. Until a week or so ago, you find it convenient to let me know that you may be having an issue with the transmission. My question, why always wait until the last minute?
    I'm having issues? Wait a sec, didn't someone else who installed your clutches also have issues? It's just me somehow?

    1 1/2 years ago? Yep, after you missed your target date by what, over a year? And you held onto my trans for a year longer than you should have? Then you demanded the entire car because "you needed it to finish" which you received and still took over a year longer than you were supposed to? Maybe time to post up your e-mails eh? Yep, it's happening.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    I like the part where you say you try to call, but cannot get a hold of us. Really Joseph, I answer my phone and emails 7 days a week.
    Then why have you been avoiding Alex's calls from Gintani? Weird how it seems to be selective.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSPKris Click here to enlarge
    I have chosen to “bow out” of this project because of all of your lies. Not only your lies to me, but to Alex as well. I would have been more than willing to help you out with this project at any time. I am sure you will probably delete this post.
    You are the biggest piece of trash I have ever dealt with in my life. What lies? What freaking lies?

    I called you and you jumped at the chance to get a transmission because nobody else was offering you one. Deal was I give you my trans to work on and you do the work. I held up my end. You even tried to force me to get you a Porsche PDK trans too, remember? I then have it taken out and sent to you that same week despite me apparently not paying for things yet it somehow gets to you? Weird. Then I have the motor taken out and Gintani working on it while you are supposed to be working on the trans. They sit around waiting for you for an extra year.

    Anyone can check the dates posted here of every update. I have sat around DEFENDING your incompetence. Your oil pan doesn't even fit correctly and you had the entire car, how do you screw that up?

    Additionally, you stated multiple times you would fly out and make sure everything worked correctly. Well, where are you Kris? Your product doesn't work. I even wrote in my latest e-mail to you I'm not pointing fingers I just want it fixed but instead you run away and throw me under the bus? After you wasted all my time and money? Yes, it costs money to store a car and pay for labor oddly enough. Additionally, you were supposed to send lines and fittings, where are they? Instead, I paid for them. So you didn't even hold up to the basics.

    Ya my car sitting around waiting for you for over a year doesn't cost me anything. It's just stored at a shop and worked on as a charity. You used me, did barely any work, wasted everyone's time, and now are running for cover after screwing up. You are basically a used car salesman I'm just glad you didn't sell off my parts.

    Now I'm pissed off and I'm going to get attorneys involved. Let's see how confident you are. Delete the post? Why, I'm going to embarrass you I have no need to.

    Who do you think you're playing with here? Now you're going find out.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #2886
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    WOW, great post by SSP. No nasty or overtly negative comments just straight facts. That changes my view of the entire build and confirms something I said quite some time ago. Just WOW
    There are no facts in there there is no support for it. Watch when I bust out the facts not just a random forum post trying to cover my ass but you being you just immediately eat up any BS if its negative toward me. Sit on the sideline I'm not playing around here.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #2887
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    And by the way, for anyone wondering, my motor build was paid for when I sold my original Gintani Stage 2+ kit BACK IN 2010. That money was taken directly from the buyer and given straight to Gintani which the buyer AND Gintani can both confirm. My motor build was paid for IN ADVANCE. Kris, when you pull things out of your ass you might as well want to do a forum search first: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...3-supercharger

    Anyone is welcome to contact the buyer who is on this forum. He paid in full over 3 years ago. Anyone is welcome to contact HRE where I bought my $7,000 rims to see how I paid, Evosport regarding how I paid, RPI regarding how I paid, Powerchip regarding how I paid, and Gintani as well. All cash in full.

    I also will have Gintani come on the forum to confirm and provide the real story of dealing with SSP. You are not getting away with this one this time Kris.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #2888
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    As far as SSP is concerned, anyone wondering maybe why they moved?

    Well, seems they were having some problems and this is why I didn't want to send him my trans but had no choice: http://www.siouxfallsracing.com/Foru...p?f=33&t=38896

    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #2889
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Why did Kris miss the date by over a year? Because SSP was broke and getting their ass kicked in the GTR scene. Hence why he was begging for Porsche and BMW transmissions where there wasn't competition. He was just looking for rich people to take advantage of. I was dumb enough to trust him with my transmission and try to help him. Thanks so much Kris for appreciating that, class act you are:

    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #2890
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Just search the forum about Sioux Falls where Kris was forced to leave and pack it up to trying to rebrand himself now with "South Side Auto Salon"

    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #2891
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Kris, why don't you explain to everyone why you missed your target date by over a year? Well? That has something to do with my motor build? Why was my car AND my trans sitting with you for almost two years? Well?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #2892
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    This guy has it down, don't trust Kris Gagnon. I did and got burned:

    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #2893
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    This was me back in 2009 posting whether I should send him my car or not. I decided to anyway when I shouldn't have. He just wasted my time and since he didn't make money in the M3 market rather than do what is right he is going to try to throw me under the bus:

    Click here to enlarge

    Oh no you don't, now the attorneys get involved you piece of trash. You want to see my money at play? You're going to.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #2894
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #2895
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There are no facts in there there is no support for it. Watch when I bust out the facts not just a random forum post trying to cover my ass but you being you just immediately eat up any BS if its negative toward me. Sit on the sideline I'm not playing around here.
    Sticky run the BS somewhere else... I'm more than fine with my comment!!!

    He was short and to the point. He didnt resort to childish name calling and the like. He made his point and was done. Now if you have an issue with people liking that tact then thats your issue not mine.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #2896
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Sticky run the BS somewhere else... I'm more than fine with my comment!!!

    He was short and to the point. He didnt resort to childish name calling and the like. He made his point and was done. Now if you have an issue with people liking that tact then thats your issue not mine.
    Excuse me? You essentially believe nonsense without any support. And that's cool with you because it's short and to the point? So some short text is all you need because it's against me? You're a piece of trash too then. I'm not playing around here any longer.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #2897
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    WOW, great post by SSP. No nasty or overtly negative comments just straight facts. That changes my view of the entire build and confirms something I said quite some time ago. Just WOW
    You're an idiot commenting without any facts. You have 116 pages of me detailing this entire build try using your head.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #2898
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Points
    2,240.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky - I'm not a lawyer, but I've been in similar situations. My advice - stop posting on it and document, document, document. Them let the lawyers have at it. You don't have to prove anything here (in fact, there is probably no upside to trying to prove it here).

    Good luck.
    Rich

  24. #2899
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,355
    Rep Points
    32,764.5
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by richpike Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - I'm not a lawyer, but I've been in similar situations. My advice - stop posting on it and document, document, document. Them let the lawyers have at it. You don't have to prove anything here (in fact, there is probably no upside to trying to prove it here).

    Good luck.
    Rich
    Oh wow are the lawyers going to have at it. You better believe it .
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #2900
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Excuse me? You essentially believe nonsense without any support. And that's cool with you because it's short and to the point? I'm not playing around here any longer.
    There are 3 sides to every story dude... We all know this and until now members have only heard one side. I cant imagine what issue you have with my post other than having an issue with me. Either way more info is better at worst you look wrong at best you prove yourself right. Focus on SSP as I didnt screw you or your trans...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •