Close

Page 125 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3248

Thread: Article: DCT Build Part XII - Build complete, pictures of final assembly, transmission cooler, and Viton seals

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Money does not make you better than anyone. Just so you know. Have a little respect.

Less talking more car build updates. Put the money where your mouth is so the rest of us can finally see the $#@!ing car run, the only reason I'm in this thread is for my love of fast euros... no matter the year, make or model.

Keep an open mind fella's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

I've been getting $#@! about money on forums for over a decade hasn't stopped me yet. If people want to hate on being young with money and m cars since I was a teen it's fine with me. Only getting better these days.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e38 prototype Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Money does not make you better than anyone. Just so you know. Have a little respect.

Less talking more car build updates. Put the money where your mouth is so the rest of us can finally see the $#@!ing car run, the only reason I'm in this thread is for my love of fast euros... no matter the year, make or model.

Keep an open mind fella's
    How much do you think a build like this costs and who else is doing one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Saad Racing kit?? Guessing cause the ProEFI & the non-HPF manifold

He's got one of the most well known (and respected) Turbo E46 M3s and you've got allegedly the most powerful E92 M3, except for the part where it's not running 100% yet. REALLY hoping that Alex nailed down the DCT fix for your car so we can see it running the 1/4 mile, 60-130s & some airfield runs.

BUT in all honesty, this I've got more money then you do $#@! is old & no one gives a $#@!. Let's focus on $#@! that we're here to discuss: performance cars.

The Z4M is a one off build. Hope to have it running next week. It is having the ProEFI removed.. the ECU just simply didn't work with the car and no further progress was made with the ECU. HPF had to pull theirs and so did a gentleman in TUrkey. The Z4M runs the MSS70 (a MSS60 varient ecu) and not the same MSS54 as the E46 M3 even though its the same motor. So that said it just wasn't compatible. We're working on a custom ECU solution for it, hope it works.. fingers crossed. The car is just to beautiful to not be out there driving.. the manifold is like art.

Regarding the money talk.. I'm not saying I have more money or less money then sticky.. I was agreeing that money is not the topic of this situation so why is it brought up so often. Seem's sticky likes to insult people based upon the amount of money he has. That is one of the few things that absolutely rubs me the wrong way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

I don't give a $#@! if it rubs you the wrong way. I'm not the one bringing up where I live (which is absurdly nice if you are curious) or what I have to spend. If you want to question it be prepared for a response. And not me bragging about other peoples stuff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How much do you think a build like this costs and who else is doing one?
    Way too much! And I see multiple builds on multiple platforms by guys just like you, them wanting to do something no one else has. The difference is that it's supposed to be fun to do and share, not make fun of people because they aren't doing the same thing you choose pursue... if they could afford to it or not.

You're falling off track as of late and I can tell SSP has you fired up, (You aren't the same dude I chatted with in person while you were here for timmyfest) But, I would be too... though I'm not going to take it out on anyone other than myself for being so stupid. Can't be ignorant towards your forum members situations. Might wanna start running this place like a legit business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I don't give a $#@! if it rubs you the wrong way. I'm not the one bringing up where I live (which is absurdly nice if you are curious) or what I have to spend. If you want to question it be prepared for a response. And not me bragging about other peoples stuff.
    You most certainly are! You're knocking on dudes Z4M. Then you're calling dudes houses $#@!ty compared to 'your mansion'. Then you come after me when I call you out on it!

Who's bragging about other peoples stuff? If you're referring to the Z4M, yes its a very good friend of mines who'm I've been helping with the build all along.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

Legit business? Which brings me how much btw? Revenue is up by how much?

No amount of money is worth more than me speaking my mind count on that as legit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    You most certainly are! You'making bets withcking on dudes Z4M. Then you're calling dudes houses $#@!ty compared to 'your mansion'. Then you come after me when I call you out on it!

Who's bragging about other peoples stuff? If you're referring to the Z4M, yes its a very good friend of mines who'm I've been helping with the build all along.
    For sure $#@! that guy posting from multiple names making bets with someone else's money. I don't think you know the situation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

No amount of money is worth more than me speaking my mind count on that as legit.
    There's something we can both agree on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

Way too much! And I see multiple builds on multiple platforms by guys just like you, them wanting to do something no one else has. The difference is that it's supposed to be fun to do and share, not make fun of people because they aren't doing the same thing you choose pursue... if they could afford to it or not.

You're falling off track as of late and I can tell SSP has you fired up, (You aren't the same dude I chatted with in person while you were here for timmyfest) But, I would be too... though I'm not going to take it out on anyone other than myself for being so stupid. Can't be ignorant towards your forum members situations. Might wanna start running this place like a legit business.
    It's stupid to try to get a trans build done nobody else has? Please tell me what you would do. What are you doing? Easy to talk. This is nothing it will get resolved and I'll collect the records, no sweat here. SSP wil be held accountable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    For sure $#@! that guy posting from multiple names making bets with someone else's money. I don't think you know the situation.

Sorry, like the guy or not. I was actually just referring to how you brought up his car and then insulted it. Then insulted my car.. I've never once insulted your car.. or insinuated it was anything less than a stellar car. I may have just claimed i'm going to attempt to build a faster version.. but that's not insulting your car. As a TRUE car enthusiast I get really heated when people insult other peoples cars regardless of the year, make, model or value. Unless its a corvette.. I hate corvettes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, like the guy or not. I was actually just referring to how you brought up his car and then insulted it. Then insulted my car.. I've never once insulted your car.. or insinuated it was anything less than a stellar car. I may have just claimed i'm going to attempt to build a faster version.. but that's not insulting your car. As a TRUE car enthusiast I get really heated when people insult other peoples cars regardless of the year, make, model or value. Unless its a corvette.. I hate corvettes.
    I'm with him...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

He deserves it like I said 100% and then some.

Build a better e92 im not stopping you. And my record on this forum shows I'm quite the car enthusiast period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

He deserves it like I said 100% and then some.

Build a better e92 im not stopping you. And my record on this forum shows I'm quite the car enthusiast period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

I'm with him...
    Ok, and that changes what? Nothing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Why don't you just get another tranny to get the car up and running at least?

If the bricked tranny ever gets fixed, you'll simply have a spare which can come in handy at your power levels.

Everybody and their neighbour wants to see your car running and spanking JRCart!!
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Why don't you just get another tranny to get the car up and running at least?

If the bricked tranny ever gets fixed, you'll simply have a spare which can come in handy at your power levels.

Everybody and their neighbour wants to see your car running and spanking JRCart!!
    I don't get it I have said a million times that is what I would do. It's fine but im just saying im not covering ssp out of principle that's it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

No ego threatened.. I'm just bored and needed something to do. I'll pickup an E92 this weekend. Let the games begin!

Edit: It will be a 6 spd though.. I prefer to row gears myself. Old habbit.
    Thread just took a turn for the better, this should get interesting.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I don't get it I have said a million times that is what I would do. It's fine but im just saying im not covering ssp out of principle that's it.
    Sorry if I missed that somewhere in the last 1000 posts of this thread Click here to enlarge

Good to know then! Let lawyers handle the rest. Forum talk won't change $#@!.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1742 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Sorry if I missed that somewhere in the last 1000 posts of this thread Click here to enlarge

Good to know then! Let lawyers handle the rest. Forum talk won't change $#@!.
    Agreed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

8 out of 8 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Omg im so sorry I moved home after getting mutiple degrees and figuring out what I want to do. So embarassing living in a home nicer than anything any of you people have with all expenses paid while padding my accounts.

I'll buy whatever I want whenever I want to. The obsession with my money or where I love cracks me up. You mad? You ipset I can do what I want when I want?

Im just amused this buildnis a lot of money to you people. Im happy I have my life and not any of yours. Don't talk about money because I will embarass you.
    Moved home after getting multiple degrees = never had a job. With all this money you have, you should have hired a spelling tutor...embarass...seriously?

All expenses paid while padding my accounts = your parents must be so proud of you for saying that.

Living in a home nicer than anything any of us have = putting your entire member database down...nice. Having said that, care to take me on?

You want to talk about money? Try and embarrass me as to how much more you have been given or have earned than my measly bucks.

I am sorry to the rest of the forum for going off topic as I would rather hear about the car build than talk about this crap. Joe putting your entire membership database down is perhaps the most arrogant thing you have said.
    Last edited by ecampbell; 04-25-2013 at 07:45 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

can we get back to DCT talk

BTW, I WISH I could move back home and live rent free/pad the accounts..Id have a custom turbo S65 by now.. i see nothing wrong with it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    can we get back to DCT talk

BTW, I WISH I could move back home and live rent free/pad the accounts..Id have a custom turbo S65 by now.. i see nothing wrong with it Click here to enlarge
    I agree there is nothing wrong with moving in with parents however to brag about living expense free and put the entire forum down in the process is not right.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well since everyone has so much money and I do not....donating towards putting vargas stage 3's on my 135I would be super nice.