Close

Page 92 of 130 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3248
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Ill take 20:1 on the M with a 14s handicap. Click here to enlarge
    I bet some people would take that bet in a Miata.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Ill take 20:1 on the M with a 14s handicap. Click here to enlarge
    14 seconds? Honestly let's take side bets on that. A track prepped m3 isnt losing anyway.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    That's a tattoo.

Actually, you made the bets in the No Fly Zone thread and you were supposed to run Sticky at that event, which was a 1/2 roll-on. That is also when the C was brought into the conversation. You never mentioned 1/4 runs in that thread and only brought it up afterwards in this thread.

Click here to enlarge
    Sorry bring, the bet is for a 1/4 I was talking about it in the No Fly Zone thread but if you recall I was not even going to run my car due to the fact there was no timing equipment. Money bet has always been for a 1/4 mile.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky will get his money races, if he thinks I am going to back down or let him off the hook he is nuts. I will beat him in the 1/4 with the CLK and the C and then I will beat him in a five lap race on a road course with the C.

Sticky is soooo $#@!ing full of $#@!, now he is talking about his "race prepped" M3...News Flash, your $#@!ing car is not even running and can hardly be called race prepped. You are running stock $#@! ass M3 suspension, coil overs are Still a pipe dream or they would be on he car, it's a $#@!ing three hour install.....unless your Guarani, then I suppose it could take months.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good stuff
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    14 seconds? Honestly let's take side bets on that. A track prepped m3 isnt losing anyway.
    I do not care what you are driving, I have more warm up and cool down laps on road courses than you have total laps on a track. You are just talking stupid now. The simple fact thirtieth junk heap is Still not running tells me this race is going to go down in Chicago so the track will be Autobahn CC OR Road America, two tracks I know likethe back of my han, and if it's Road America you are in serious trouble because I was running 22s there in my CLK when it was Back, can not wait to see what I am running there in the C but we will know at the end of April after I get back from the.teams a private rental the day after I complete the two day AMG advanced driving academy. Can you get your car to Road America by April 29th?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Sorry bring, the bet is for a 1/4 I was talking about it in the No Fly Zone thread but if you recall I was not even going to run my car due to the fact there was no timing equipment. Money bet has always been for a 1/4 mile.
    1/4 mile now? Cool I cant keep up with all these bets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky will get his money races, if he thinks I am going to back down or let him off the hook he is nuts. I will beat him in the 1/4 with the CLK and the C and then I will beat him in a five lap race on a road course with the C.

Sticky is soooo $#@!ing full of $#@!, now he is talking about his "race prepped" M3...News Flash, your $#@!ing car is not even running and can hardly be called race prepped. You are running stock $#@! ass M3 suspension, coil overs are Still a pipe dream or they would be on he car, it's a $#@!ing three hour install.....unless your Guarani, then I suppose it could take months.
    Ya dude im dumb. Lol you so cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I do not care what you are driving, I have more warm up and cool down laps on road courses than you have total laps on a track. You are just talking stupid now. The simple fact thirtieth junk heap is Still not running tells me this race is going to go down in Chicago so the track will be Autobahn CC OR Road America, two tracks I know likethe back of my han, and if it's Road America you are in serious trouble because I was running 22s there in my CLK when it was Back, can not wait to see what I am running there in the C but we will know at the end of April after I get back from the.teams a private rental the day after I complete the two day AMG advanced driving academy. Can you get your car to Road America by April 29th?
    Paragraphs? Please?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Road America Click here to enlarge
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

10 out of 10 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    JR cart needs to get laid, a lot of pent up aggression in this thread... yes, yes, completely expecting a ranting reply about all the fine $#@!es you have and how you could buy more hookers than an episode of mad men. We get it man, you're a rich prick who needs to beat his chest.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    JR cart needs to get laid, a lot of pent up aggression in this thread... yes, yes, completely expecting a ranting reply about all the fine $#@!es you have and how you could buy more hookers than an episode of mad men. We get it man, you're a rich prick who needs to beat his chest.
    sticky says people don't get his sarcasm, you dont get jrcarts. joe started the chest pounding many years ago when jim and i were doing our builds. guess what, our builds have been completed and we are setting records.

we were told whey back where this now infamous bmr would be more than a match for our clk's and it appears there has now been a lot of back tracking from said bmr owner which is why cart is breaking balls. personally i think it is a bit over the top but it is funny as hell to read.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    personally i think it is a bit over the top but it is funny as hell to read.
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sticky says people don't get his sarcasm, you dont get jrcarts. joe started the chest pounding many years ago when jim and i were doing our builds. guess what, our builds have been completed and we are setting records.
    I did?

we were told whey back where this now infamous bmr would be more than a match for our clk's and it appears there has now been a lot of back tracking from said bmr owner which is why cart is breaking balls. personally i think it is a bit over the top but it is funny as hell to read.
    It is more than a match and a better all around performance car. I haven't backed tracked on anything. 5:1 or 2:1.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did?

It is more than a match and a better all around performance car. I haven't backed tracked on anything. 5:1 or 2:1.
    Yes you did. It was almost a year and a half ago when we were all in vegas (granted we were all pretty drunk). If I recall your car was within a month or two of being finished at that point.

Jim's has now purchased a C, spent a couple bucks on the SC set up and is having a blast with a road racer while unfortunately you car is still a month or two of being finished.

Again, Cart might be busting you a bit too hard but still funny to watch! Click here to enlarge

FYI I am trying to get into the CHI show in June. Presuming your car is ready by that point (yes a stretch I know) we will also have to line up.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes you did. It was almost a year and a half ago when we were all in vegas (granted we were all pretty drunk). If I recall your car was within a month or two of being finished at that point.
    Ya I remember that when people who have no idea what the hell I had or what I was doing were telling me I had no chance with anything. Ya I wasn't that drunk.

Jim's has now purchased a C, spent a couple bucks on the SC set up and is having a blast with a road racer while unfortunately you car is still a month or two of being finished.
    And?

Again, Cart might be busting you a bit too hard but still funny to watch!
    I mean I've laughed quite a bit.

FYI I am trying to get into the CHI show in June. Presuming your car is ready by that point (yes a stretch I know) we will also have to line up.
    June 2015? I'll be there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All I am saying is you were telling me how fast your car was going to be and you would be more than a match...now you are focusing on Jim's C and not our CLK's.

As your car was to at least as fast as the CLK's, you should be looking at races without someone having to give you odds.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All I am saying is you were telling me how fast your car was going to be and you would be more than a match...now you are focusing on Jim's C and not our CLK's.

As your car was to at least as fast as the CLK's, you should be looking at races without someone having to give you odds.
    Pretty sure Sticky would have raced JRCART without the odds or money, but JR wanted to make it more interesting.

Your CLKs are just too sick for us measly BMWs.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Pretty sure Sticky would have raced JRCART without the odds or money, but JR wanted to make it more interesting.

Your CLKs are just too sick for us measly BMWs.
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll go against the C63 in a couple months, just let me build my motor and I'll be there. LOL
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Again, Cart might be busting you a bit too hard but still funny to watch! Click here to enlarge

Hell Earl, the new SLS BS might be here and have a blower on it before Stickys car is ready. Speaking of new toys, what's going on with what you and I discussed last week? Did the seller come to his senses and accept your counter offer?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

What do you mean I'm not focusing on the CLK? Why because I'm breaking a motor in and not just going full boost right away to satisfy some fascination you and Jim have with my car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am talking about what you said before these rolling races were ever discussed. You knew three years ago the engine would need a break in and you only mention it now?

You are def a faster bench racer than anyone on the forum.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What do you mean I'm not focusing on the CLK? Why because I'm breaking a motor in and not just going full boost right away to satisfy some fascination you and Jim have with my car?
    Remember, your the one who said how fast your car is/going to be...we have heard nothing but x uses for the past two years, what do expect??
    Click here to enlarge

Page 92 of 130 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast