Close

Page 61 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3248
  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Points
    917.6
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    What kind of an attitude is that? its up to sticky and sticky alone to decide when enough is enough. Just think about what this will do for aftermarket bmw if all this time and effort results in a bullet proof DCT. This is what the industry is all about IMO. Overcoming the impossible. I hope his m3 destroys all you haters on the track some day. Good luck Sticky!
    That seems about right if you followed this thread from the start...

    Don't get me wrong, I REALLY hope this gets done and performs as announced. But you have to be REALLY optimistic to keep the faith...
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    lol...GM patented their new 8speed dct tranny when this thread started....and its almost done now and ready for production....#burn
    Tuners wil probably have modded versions of the GM 8 speed DCT on the road before Sticky gets his car back.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    What kind of an attitude is that? its up to sticky and sticky alone to decide when enough is enough. Just think about what this will do for aftermarket bmw if all this time and effort results in a bullet proof DCT. This is what the industry is all about IMO. Overcoming the impossible. I hope his m3 destroys all you haters on the track someday. Good luck Sticky!
    Key word in your post being SOMEDAY.....................

    I know he will not be destroying my Weistec CLK, and you can take that to the bank.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Key word in your post being SOMEDAY.....................

    I know he will not be destroying my Weistec CLK, and you can take that to the bank.
    everybody knew that a loooong time ago...lol...are you ever going to be around this way (NJ?) with your CLK...Id love to see how my built motor V compares to your wisetec CLK....should be a very good race...
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,200
    Rep Points
    1,805.1
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    everybody knew that a loooong time ago...lol...are you ever going to be around this way (NJ?) with your CLK...Id love to see how my built motor V compares to your wisetec CLK....should be a very good race...
    The GSP/287/Turnpike (all of them are in Mexico BTW) will be torn in half from the power of those two cars running against each other.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    The GSP/287/Turnpike (all of them are in Mexico BTW) will be torn in half from the power of those two cars running against each other.
    more like bend space time....lol....all our torque will create a quantum singularity
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nobody has taken the M3 to this level. NOBODY. Appreciate.
    What level? There is no car on the road&no numbers have been posted so no level has been reached.
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    What level? There is no car on the road&no numbers have been posted so no level has been reached.
    True That! Gintani has really raised the bar on this build......NOT! The bar has been raised to such a level that a double amputi hamster could hurdle the bar from what I have seen.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    Why doesn't the shop simply admit they can't get the job done and put an end to this torture.
    This is such a stupid comment I won't justify it with anything further.

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Ya General Motors finally getting a dual clutch trans (that still isn't in any cars) is somehow equivalent to aftermarket dual clutch development. What a burn....

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I know he will not be destroying my Weistec CLK, and you can take that to the bank.
    Heh, ok.

  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    What level? There is no car on the road&no numbers have been posted so no level has been reached.
    Probably should learn what you are talking about: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...I-supercharger

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Rep Points
    375.4
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    True That! Gintani has really raised the bar on this build......NOT! The bar has been raised to such a level that a double amputi hamster could hurdle the bar from what I have seen.
    Lolroflmao you owe me a monitor! Hold your head sticky but these last few pages are pure comedy.

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Probably should learn what you are talking about: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...I-supercharger
    Correct me if I'm wrong but,is that YOUR car? Sticky I'm a bit disapoint in your ricer math. I stand by my original comment.
    Unless of course your comment about no one reaching this new "level" was not directly aimed at your car but just in general.
    Why so nasty with your reply? Damn bro...
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Correct me if I'm wrong but,is that YOUR car? Sticky I'm a bit disapoint in your ricer math. I stand by my original comment.
    Unless of course your comment about no one reaching this new "level" was not directly aimed at your car but just in general.
    Why so nasty with your reply? Damn bro...

    he wished M3s were capable of 9.44@149 even on the juice Click here to enlarge
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  16. #1516
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    I am just hoping that all this ribbing motivates Sticky to be up Gintani's ass on a daily basis, it's a shame what has happened here. Now sticky is not only getting mad he is also delusional because he seems to think that if his car ever gets completed its going to run with Earls car and mine......that's some funny $#@!.

    The worst part is Sticky is constanly making excuses for them.....he is like a battered wife that accepts getting slapped around by her husband and them makes up lies and excuses to her friends about how she got that broken nose slipping and falling in the shower and how she hot that black eye when she bumped into the wall walking in the house at nugt with the lights were off.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Correct me if I'm wrong but,is that YOUR car? Sticky I'm a bit disapoint in your ricer math. I stand by my original comment.
    Unless of course your comment about no one reaching this new "level" was not directly aimed at your car but just in general.
    Why so nasty with your reply? Damn bro...
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  17. #1517
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,040
    Rep Points
    5,733.7
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    I know that Gintani is working on a TT M3, I'm wondering... Is that what you've been up to @Sticky ?!

    I probably should not have said anything but, oh well.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  18. #1518
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I know that Gintani is working on a TT M3, I'm wondering... Is that what you've been up to @Sticky ?!
    No.

  19. #1519
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I am just hoping that all this ribbing motivates Sticky to be up Gintani's ass on a daily basis, it's a shame what has happened here. Now sticky is not only getting mad he is also delusional because he seems to think that if his car ever gets completed its going to run with Earls car and mine......that's some funny $#@!.
    Uh huh.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    The worst part is Sticky is constanly making excuses for them.....he is like a battered wife that accepts getting slapped around by her husband and them makes up lies and excuses to her friends about how she got that broken nose slipping and falling in the shower and how she hot that black eye when she bumped into the wall walking in the house at nugt with the lights were off.
    Ok man look, seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about other than seeing a timetable you don't like. I'm fine with it and what is being done so maybe you should be too. It's my car and time and when I'm ready to go over the whole process step by step you'll have a better understanding. Until then, do something else as your same old tune is getting rather boring.

  20. #1520
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Correct me if I'm wrong but,is that YOUR car? Sticky I'm a bit disapoint in your ricer math. I stand by my original comment.
    Unless of course your comment about no one reaching this new "level" was not directly aimed at your car but just in general.
    Why so nasty with your reply? Damn bro...
    No my car just happens to have the same blower and will be running more boost. I'm a bit disappointed you don't understand the fact nobody else has done a YSI built motor sleeved M3.

    Why so nasty? Because lot's of people posting idiotic things without knowing what they are talking about or what it takes to build an M3 to this level including what issues one might run into. So when you say no numbers have been reached first of all you are wrong and secondly just wait patiently.

  21. #1521
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    Lolroflmao you owe me a monitor! Hold your head sticky but these last few pages are pure comedy.
    From my side it is funny. It's the same routine OMG so long blah blah blah. Perhaps people can get on the topic of an M3 motor and transmission build instead.

  22. #1522
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,040
    Rep Points
    5,733.7
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    I think to shut people up for a quick moment. Is to at least get a wheel dyno figure of your actual car right now.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  23. #1523
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Perhaps people can get on the topic of an M3 motor and transmission build instead.
    I'd love to. In reality I'm probably not qualified as i'm an n54 guy, but i'd like to see discussion. But how can we without new updates from you on your car? It's all secrecy almost, you say you're going to do this huge reveal, and i'm excited, but maybe if you gave us some info that people could eat up and be positive about this thread could get back on track, no? Is it really proprietary? And if that's the case how can you expect us to talk about it if you won't share new updates until it's already done.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  24. #1524
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No my car just happens to have the same blower and will be running more boost. I'm a bit disappointed you don't understand the fact nobody else has done a YSI built motor sleeved M3.

    Why so nasty? Because lot's of people posting idiotic things without knowing what they are talking about or what it takes to build an M3 to this level including what issues one might run into. So when you say no numbers have been reached first of all you are wrong and secondly just wait patiently.
    I always go with what "my" actual setup makes,not what the "other guy" makes on the dyno that has all the same parts I have. Same thing with "well,his car has all the same parts&makes the same HP as mine so I should run a 9.99 cause he ran a 9.99"...To me thats ricer math.
    That thread you linked me to is irrelevant IMO since it is not your actual car,just the same blower (and whatever other parts you may or may not share with that build).
    I wasnt trying to offend you,if thats how you took it then it was not my intention.

    I will wait for actual dyno/track numbers from your car patiently&quietly from now on....
    Last edited by oldgixxer; 02-16-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #1525
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I think to shut people up for a quick moment. Is to at least get a wheel dyno figure of your actual car right now.
    Ya like I don't want to post anything. People should just be patient these posts are absurd and idiotic. Easy to sit there and type especially when someone has no idea what is going on.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •