Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    Then you can also complain about AR's downpipes cause the E-bay ones give you the same performance , then you can also complain about all the intercooler manufacturers cause that Big Tom IC will do just the same , then Sticky can throw out all his vendors cause we can all source our parts from china and E-bay. I want quality parts on my car , even if they give the same end result as the cheap $#@!. I'm willing to spend on my ride , so let me have the options to spend my money.

thats not a true comparion. the ebay pipes are smaller, do not fit, made from lesser material. will they perform better than OEM? yes but its been proven that AR are the best, who BTW have always been critisiced about price. but in the end of that, you get what you pay for.

this argument is that the same things are being marketed at a higher price that give no additional benefit other than "smoothness" and thats all subjective. i can post the smoothest dam dyno you, or ANYONE has ever seen from a N54, EVER, at 470hp,and thats on progressive kit...

actually, maybe i should send it to BMS and CM and tell them to use it as advertising as to how to gain 200HP off a progressive kit with smothness that rivals any other motor out there..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

If you don't buy this kit Shiv won't have enough money to fill up his Gallardo.

Is that what you guys want?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

here ya go, lets go with the "smooth" V5 PWM meth kit Vs a CM progressive meth kit (yes, we know RB's on mine)

V5's "smooth" PWM meth dyno:

Click here to enlarge

CM's Progressive Meth:

Click here to enlarge

so whats the claimed benefit again?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

^ Helped you embed since you are a retard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ^ Helped you embed since you are a retard.
    dude, i use the right thing, i already changed to photobucket attachement

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    dude, i use the right thing, i already changed to photobucket attachement
    Relax, it's all good, I'm going to give you guys some more image uploading options to relieve any potential issues.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

The gears are already turning. How to make a $10 bracket worth $400... (kidding!)

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=182932

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Wow I can't tell if your being serious or if that's just a joke. It's like your making a parody of yourself!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I can fully appreciate the sano aspect of the integration and could see it being a selling point for me (yes, even at that price; i dig sano), but that CM flow actually looked just a tad smoother, fwiw. About equal, so that would make it a decision of whether the integration bling is worth the price.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    I can fully appreciate the sano aspect of the integration and could see it being a selling point for me (yes, even at that price; i dig sano), but that CM flow actually looked just a tad smoother, fwiw. About equal, so that would make it a decision of whether the integration bling is worth the price.
    At the end of the day, the power output of both cars will be practically the same; the only difference is price.

I remember when JB3 cars were rocking the tracks running 11s and then low 11s all day. Procede owners were (and still are) butthurt that their 1000 dollar tune couldnt even break 12.0 back then. Same $#@! today, vishnu sells overpriced mods yet they just dont perform. Thats not my opinion by the way.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The apple comments seem to be quite valid with how Vishnu is trying to control every aspect.
    I think the windows/linux analogy is better. you can get a rock solid, secure linux desktop OS for free, which can do everything (and much, much more) a windoze system can, or you can be the victim of m$ and keep paying their license and activation fees to stay up-to-date. for many people the choice is obvious, but why is m$ still in business (although their market share and profit are rapidly declining)? well, marketing and product incompatibility have always been higher priority than development, innovation, security and quality.
    current: '12 E92 M3

past: '09 335i E92
    best 1/4 ET: 12.47 on street tires
    best 1/4 trap speed: 115mph

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ocbimmer Click here to enlarge
    I think the windows/linux analogy is better. you can get a rock solid, secure linux desktop OS for free, which can do everything (and much, much more) a windoze system can, or you can be the victim of m$ and keep paying their license and activation fees to stay up-to-date. for many people the choice is obvious, but why is m$ still in business (although their market share and profit are rapidly declining)? well, marketing and product incompatibility have always been higher priority than development, innovation, security and quality.
    Hmm, maybe. Either way, I think we can agree there is a push to squeeze out every dollar they can. The difference is Apple forces certain hardware along with the software and MS succeeded by working on more systems.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, maybe. Either way, I think we can agree there is a push to squeeze out every dollar they can. The difference is Apple forces certain hardware along with the software and MS succeeded by working on more systems.
    agreed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont understand why this kit costs as much as his old one but comes with half the equipment. I thought the 700 price tag for his meth kit included the charge pipe, if it would of then it would of been reasonable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blk135 Click here to enlarge
    I dont understand why this kit costs as much as his old one but comes with half the equipment. I thought the 700 price tag for his meth kit included the charge pipe, if it would of then it would of been reasonable.
    What were the details on the previous one? Pricing and what was included?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Their old kit was $845 IIRC and came with a meth elbow. It was also overpriced based on the components included but this one is in a whole new league. Click here to enlarge Seeing as there appears to be demand in the market for various meth improvements we'll spend more time in that area...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Their old kit was $845 IIRC and came with a meth elbow. It was also overpriced based on the components included but this one is in a whole new league. Click here to enlarge Seeing as there appears to be demand in the market for various meth improvements we'll spend more time in that area...
    yea that high speed valve you have pictured in the post above is faster than the one Vishnu uses and holds more pressure (200 psi) vs 150. Its a bad ass valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e90 tuning god
    Not to improve atomization. And Coolingmist attempted and failed to implement a PWM based system. This is well documented.
    Wow, I would love to see the "documentation" on that. We produced a high speed valve system from late 2006 to late 2008. We stopped selling the high speed valve system because of 2 events:

1) the PWM pump systems we sold outsold the PWM valve systems from 10 to 1. We sold enough of the valve systems to keep selling them except for #2 below
    2) we changed our hardware platform completely. At that time we quit selling the 150 psi pump (we have some in stock now, but at that time we stopped selling them). The new 200 psi pumps were too much pressure for our old high speed valve. Also, our controllers and the rest of the hardware changed.

There was no documented failure. Sure, we had one batch of high speed valves where the factory did not tighten them down enough and they did not hold the 120 psi (was more like 80 psi). We replaced all of those under warranty and it was an isolated case. Its no different than when Aquamist had a massive failure on the flow sensors they came out with in 2007/8. Shivs complete lack of moral standards is laughable.

It would be nice if he focuses on why someone should pay $1200 for his new kit.

CM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

GODDAMNIT!! I didnt water mark those graphs again.. but i guess "smooth" is only part throttle and less than 6psi now :rollseyes:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    GODDAMNIT!! I didnt water mark those graphs again.. but i guess "smooth" is only part throttle and less than 6psi now :rollseyes:
    If you want, I can watermark them for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

anytime i post you need to watermark it in case i forget

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Thread title fail..... LOL
    Click here to enlarge
    sales@ardesign.info | tel. 303.351.3515| www.ardesign.info
    Powering some of the world's fastest BMWs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345