Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

HELP ME win a free downpipe from AR Design!!

Hey guys... AR design is holding a facebook contest on their page and the person who get's the most likes wins $629 in store credit... I'm currently in the lead but with ~24 hours left... my lead is starting to shrink! If you have a Facebook account PLEASE take a minute of your time and help me out!

Like the AR Design page (I can't add hyperlinks just yet!) and then like my post on their page (You'll have to like their page first, otherwise you won't be able to like my post!). You might have to scroll down a bit to see it.

Person with the most likes by end of Friday wins $629 in store credit - money that I'll use for a downpipe!

You can immediately unlike the ar design page by clicking on unlike on the left side of the page.

Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sure, but we don't even know you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You welcomed me last week! We had a back-and-forth about how it was a nice surprise that I got a welcome thread! I realize that this isn't the best first thread to have... but I do plan on sticking around (top of my bookmark bar!) and could use the help!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kamal Click here to enlarge
    You welcomed me last week! We had a back-and-forth about how it was a nice surprise that I got a welcome thread! I realize that this isn't the best first thread to have... but I do plan on sticking around (top of my bookmark bar!) and could use the help!
    Well ok. I'm ready to provide you with a lot of my personal information now since we are such good friends.

Just kidding man, good luck with this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well ok. I'm ready to provide you with a lot of my personal information now since we are such good friends.

Just kidding man, good luck with this.
    Thanks man! Now I'll just need that CC info so i can get an HPF FMIC as well....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the link? Meh, maybe I should do this too Click here to enlarge Then we'll hold a contest to raffle it off to whomever gets the most members to join...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still too new on here to post links!

facebook . com / ardesign . info

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the link? Meh, maybe I should do this too Click here to enlarge Then we'll hold a contest to raffle it off to whomever gets the most members to join...
    Dude in one day they got 1000 ppl to like the AR design page. that is some bomb advertising. bimmerboost gotta do that too.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Dude in one day they got 1000 ppl to like the AR design page. that is some bomb advertising. bimmerboost gotta do that too.
    Hahah, no kidding... I honestly think there should be TWO winners since AR design is coming out on top BIG time!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Hahah, no kidding... I honestly think there should be TWO winners since AR design is coming out on top BIG time!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kamal Click here to enlarge
    x2 that would be better since you both are fairly close.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.