Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 81
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    I wouldnt try to run any more boost than you are already, i bet its flow limited right now at 7 psi for this displacement and RPM.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,327
    Rep Points
    32,755.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I wouldnt try to run any more boost than you are already, i bet its flow limited right now at 7 psi for this displacement and RPM.
    If so the setup is a bit limiting.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    It does make good numbers as is, 500 whp and a flat torque curve is pretty fun.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    685
    Rep Points
    757.3
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    i am going to Maxpsi tomm so i'll have another set of graphs. The meth can be mis-leading because its used as a cooler not a Octane booster/ the kit doesn't rely on meth. I am glad with the number, my Afr's are better than the bolt on pulleys i think.

    First off I want to say congrats on the new power that curve looks nice. You have good gains from before and after has to feel like a new car.

    What PSI are you running now? looking forward to max psi on this set up.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Murrland
    Posts
    287
    Rep Points
    489.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    congrats ak.......I'd think the cat removal would help a great deal

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,600
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    you still have cats? that probably explains a good 20 whp

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    you still have cats? that probably explains a good 20 whp
    i think 200cell highflow cats, but at his powerlevel, i still think its good for 20+RWHP,

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Yes Reputation No
    thanks guys appreciate the comments, I dunno about blower size but its doing the job compared to some of the other bigger blowers i guess. i still have primary cats which are 200 cell i will be changing those out shortly and try and show the gains by going catless on a sc setup. I didnt know where i could tap the boost, so i used my boost gauge read about 7.3 psi. It will sway between 7.0 and 8.0 depending on weather conditions i was told.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,327
    Rep Points
    32,755.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    thanks guys appreciate the comments, I dunno about blower size but its doing the job compared to some of the other bigger blowers i guess. i still have primary cats which are 200 cell i will be changing those out shortly and try and show the gains by going catless on a sc setup. I didnt know where i could tap the boost, so i used my boost gauge read about 7.3 psi. It will sway between 7.0 and 8.0 depending on weather conditions i was told.
    I wish AA would better inform us of the differences in the Stage I and Stage II, namely the boost.

    Seeing before and after gains of the cats will be extremely useful!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    very nice! I think this will be a very good race to watch Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,276
    Rep Points
    936.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    kit looks so nice, and solid numbers dude Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    little disappointed to be honest......but dynos dont mean $#@!, just good to see the delta between mods......get some VBOX runs in so we see how the AA kit stacks up to others...OR, since were all local maybe you could meet up with M33 or IMG or another ESS kit owner and hit the dyno back to back so conditions are the same, etc.......

    car looks gorgeous btw, came out great !

    and going catless will definetly get you at least 15-20whp more with your mods...
    Last edited by ERM324; 05-06-2011 at 01:57 AM.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wish AA would better inform us of the differences in the Stage I and Stage II, namely the boost.

    Seeing before and after gains of the cats will be extremely useful!
    Directly from AA's website

    stage 1
    Boost: ~ 5.5 psi
    Horsepower: 560 HP
    Torque: 418 Ft Lbs



    stage 2
    Boost: 6.5-7.5 psi
    Horsepower: 620 HP
    Torque: 450 Ft Lbs
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Points
    5,890.6
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Directly from AA's website

    stage 1
    Boost: ~ 5.5 psi
    Horsepower: 560 HP
    Torque: 418 Ft Lbs



    stage 2
    Boost: 6.5-7.5 psi
    Horsepower: 620 HP
    Torque: 450 Ft Lbs
    crank numbers a little high?
    nvm he's stage 1 so its on point..

    Edit: $#@! i'm retarded
    Last edited by Payam@BMS; 05-06-2011 at 03:01 AM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    crank numbers a little high?
    nvm he's stage 1 so its on point..
    title says stage 2
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,098
    Rep Points
    5,890.6
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    title says stage 2
    Today is not my day lol. 620 whp with 15% drivetrain loss is roughly 93 whp difference. so 530 whp. Looks good, just remove those cats and i'm sure he'll be right on the money
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,892
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    There kit looks so good. Looking forward to more numbers.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    little disappointed to be honest......but dynos dont mean $#@!, just good to see the delta between mods......get some VBOX runs in so we see how the AA kit stacks up to others...OR, since were all local maybe you could meet up with M33 or IMG or another ESS kit owner and hit the dyno back to back so conditions are the same, etc.......

    car looks gorgeous btw, came out great !

    and going catless will definetly get you at least 15-20whp more with your mods...

    lol.. why dont youask them guys what their 60-130 is? i KNOW they just did it within the last 2 days Click here to enlarge must be a reason its not posted somewhere Click here to enlarge

    like i said man, customer reviews and dyno's matter. If you look at the ESS kit near us, 575 mad 470hp, 600 made 49xhp, and had to go fullycatless and add racefuel.. take local independent cars, not the showcase platforms. why are there not 100+ dyno's of guys with 600hp dyno's? because it takes more boost and more manipulation to get cloe to that in the real world.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hanover, MD
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Points
    697.3
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Car looks beautiful akh23456. Thanks for taking the time and money to post this up
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,327
    Rep Points
    32,755.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Directly from AA's website

    stage 1
    Boost: ~ 5.5 psi
    Horsepower: 560 HP
    Torque: 418 Ft Lbs



    stage 2
    Boost: 6.5-7.5 psi
    Horsepower: 620 HP
    Torque: 450 Ft Lbs
    How could their initial dyno be so high at 5.5 unless it was a Stage II actually?

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Points
    2,866.6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    Yes Reputation No
    Congrats and Thanks for contributing to the BMW community, looking forward to more numbers.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol.. why dont youask them guys what their 60-130 is? i KNOW they just did it within the last 2 days Click here to enlarge must be a reason its not posted somewhere Click here to enlarge

    like i said man, customer reviews and dyno's matter. If you look at the ESS kit near us, 575 mad 470hp, 600 made 49xhp, and had to go fullycatless and add racefuel.. take local independent cars, not the showcase platforms. why are there not 100+ dyno's of guys with 600hp dyno's? because it takes more boost and more manipulation to get cloe to that in the real world.


    My 60-130 run is posted for almost a year now 7.82
    http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...mile-list.html

    What was urs LM ?

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Great looking Kit,sure will meet soon.im down at ACM every couple of weeks !!!

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    My 60-130 run is posted for almost a year now 7.82
    http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...mile-list.html

    What was urs LM ?
    youll know as soon as i figure out how to get the box to write to the card Click here to enlarge

    see ya soon Click here to enlarge

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    youll know as soon as i figure out how to get the box to write to the card Click here to enlarge

    see ya soon Click here to enlarge
    Cool !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •