Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Inventor Survives 10 Murder Attempts to Release World Changing Technology NOW!

Mister X will reveal his real identify and all the technical details of his invention that is already running his own car and truck on nothing but water! He has put over 8500 miles on his Dodge Truck and he's running the truck on nothing but water! Mister X will also discuss how similar technology can power a house completely off the grid. He has given me permission to release the information in this article for now until he can talk directly to the people next Wednesday with many exciting developments.

The system Mister X will release to the world lets you fill up your tank with 98% water and 2% fuel. He says the fuel is only used to keep moisture from hurting some of the components that were not designed to be exposed to water all the time. Filling up with just 2% fuel keeps the system from being corroded by water. Eventually it will be 100% water powered as components in engines and fuel systems are changed out to not degrade being exposed to water.

Mister X says we haven't needed oil for many decades now and what he's done has actually been done many times before. But every other time, the inventors either got bought out or were killed! In fact, Mister X has had 10 attempts on his life but credits God for protecting him each time. Mister X reports that the last attempt was a bioweapon that he was able to defeat using a product called MMS that I cover extensively in my booklet, "Suppressed Health Secrets" that you can find in the "Natural Cures" area of www.project.nsearch.com

Mister X was even offered $1 billion in cash from an oil producing country to walk away from this invention! But through his strong belief that God wants him to release this technology to the people he refused to sell out and made sure that this time the technology would not be suppressed in any way.

I've been personally interested in researching various cars that ran on water but later disappeared. I recently met a shop owner that reported how he met an inventor that lived near Gainesville Florida about 14 years ago. This inventor also had a car running on water. This shop owner saw the vehicle and met the man in his store. The inventor had just sold the technology to Ford Motor Company and of course we never heard of it again! Clearly the car companies have been in bed with the oil companies all along and have been key in the suppression of this important technology. Ford Motor company shelving the technology they bought to run cars on water proves this point.

Here's the reality. We don't need to go to war anymore over oil. We don't need to destroy our Gulf of Mexico beaches with oil. We don't need to have high food prices because of high gasoline prices. With essentially free fuel comes basically free transportation of goods and people which will inject trillions into the world economy. We will experience the biggest economic boom in all history as vehicles are converted to run on water!

This is all I can report at this time. All I can tell you is to pray for the safety of Mister X. He has told me that even if they killed him now, he's put the information on how to do this in so many hands that it cannot be stopped anymore. He was very insistent that he had his bases covered and this technology would be released no matter what happened to him.

Once again, Mister X and his incredible technology that allows you to run your car or truck on water will be revealed in a world exclusive interview on Wednesday, May 4th at 10pm EST (USA) on the "Late Night in the Midlands" radio show that you can hear live on the streaming players at www.project.nsearch.com and www.latenightinthemidlands.com Tell everybody you know so we can make this information go viral around the world.

Let's make sure to give Mister X a big welcome on "Late Night in the Midlands" and remember 2011 as the year when the lies about oil came tumbling down! We don't need oil anymore! Pass the word!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

When it sounds too good to be true...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

hrmmy
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does make you stop and think a bit .. if there really was no need for oil, what lengths would the oil industry go to protect their money machine?
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    Does make you stop and think a bit .. if there really was no need for oil, what lengths would the oil industry go to protect their money machine?
    If this was true, wouldn't a bunch of people have stumbled upon at least the basics by now? This is just some fantasy and it likely has an ulterior motive, most of the "green" stuff is just a business case cleverly disguised.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Some people really believe anything in print lol!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If this was true, wouldn't a bunch of people have stumbled upon at least the basics by now? This is just some fantasy and I likely has an ulterior motive, most of the "green" stuff is just a business case cleverly disguised.
    You'd think .. but we're long overdue for another individual to invent something game-changing.

Not to say I believe this particular story, however. One day, somebody will find the answer.
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Dude, a fuel source my car and I can drink together?! AWESOME! I wonder if Piss will work?

edit: I see Zeitgeist video in the links to the right...hrmmm....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i think this story is bogus, but the motor is real, i believe it was in either the 40's or 60's was invented and quickly bought up by the oil companies.

looks like an attempt to get people on thos sites

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i think this story is bogus, but the motor is real, i believe it was in either the 40's or 60's was invented and quickly bought up by the oil companies.

looks like an attempt to get people on thos sites
    Think about it, GM killed the electric car a decade ago for what reasons? Obvious. Look, here they are again....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Think about it, GM killed the electric car a decade ago for what reasons? Obvious. Look, here they are again....
    An electric car makes sense and is realistic. A car that runs on water defies logic/science.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

An electric car makes sense and is realistic. A car that runs on water defies logic/science.
    Yeah but what I'm getting at is the principle that big oil companies have not/will not let it come to fruition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Yeah but what I'm getting at is the principle that big oil companies have not/will not let it come to fruition.
    Electrics are here, they can't stop technological evolution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Electrics are here, they can't stop technological evolution.
    I hope so, but the current costs of buying an electric don't necessarily outweigh the costs of buying a cheaper gasoline, however, with the current rise in gas prices, they may soon.
    moved here:
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...406#post140406

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Nissan leaf is $28-$35k if you want an idea of what hte comparison would be to an electric car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What we need is a better way to utilize the heat & light from the Sun .. but not Solar Panels (which only convert light, and are inefficient).

I'm sure the answer is literally looking us in the face, and it's probably a lot easier than we think!

Great minds of Bimmerboost, I challenge ye to make power!
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^Well....we can ask Aeolia Schenberg

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I think they really are full of $#@! after all. Oh well, I listened and gave them a fair chance.

they aren't the first and won't be the last to make these claims

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

What happened? was it all bullsh1t?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You could control the world with this type of technology.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    You could control the world with this type of technology.
    I do
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

If it was true I would have read it in the newspapers today. Waht, it would have been world news, the Internet would have exploded with articles about this.
    So helas, BUSTED.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    If it was true I would have read it in the newspapers today. Waht, it would have been world news, the Internet would have exploded with articles about this.
    So helas, BUSTED.
    Or he's been Canned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    There is no spoon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

complete and utter bull$#@!, i am not even going to waste my time watching this ridiculous video.

I will explain how this is physically impossible later. Also, I am sure it is in the oil companies best interest to not let non oil based technology flourish, when you combine this lovely conspiracy with a little bit of very difficult to explain physics, you have numbtards that claim they run $#@! off water.

Gimme a few minutes while I put my kid to bed and I'll explain, in the meantime lookup this guy "Stanley Meyer".
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast