0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    very nice

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    When swapping over the whole electrical system, will this retain all the standard features of the E46 M3? Does it require having to swap the dash?

Hmm, maybe we can discuss this in our string of emails. Click here to enlarge

Hey Ejaz, if you can find out further details that would be great!! I think I'm pretty set on leaving my E46 M3 and E90 M3 as they are with their current mods. Which ultimately means, I want to start planning an E46 M3 with an S85B50 swap and hopefully completing the project in a few years Click here to enlarge
    I'll ask around brother and let you know if i find out anything concrete. The guy who did this seems to be posting here so lets see if he can quash the rumors.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When swapping over the whole electrical system, will this retain all the standard features of the E46 M3? Does it require having to swap the dash?

Hmm, maybe we can discuss this in our string of emails. Click here to enlarge
    Since the CAN stream is different, you'd have to have both definitions and a CAN to CAN converter to make it work. That all takes a bit of work, insider information and custom hardware. If that's the approach they took its remarkable!
    Neel Vasavada
    Apex Speed Technology
    2947 S Sepulveda Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90064
    310.314.2005 (p)
    310.496.0951 (f)
    www.apexspeedtech.com
    info@apexspeedtech.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Apex Speed Technology Click here to enlarge
    Since the CAN stream is different, you'd have to have both definitions and a CAN to CAN converter to make it work. That all takes a bit of work, insider information and custom hardware. If that's the approach they took its remarkable!
    Brother if the Ministry here would allow me to transplant a V10 in my E46 M3 and still pass my car in annual inspection I will definitely call you up Click here to enlarge

I am trying to find out as there are two of us who want to do this.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Brother if the Ministry here would allow me to transplant a V10 in my E46 M3 and still pass my car in annual inspection I will definitely call you up Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like you need friends in high places. Unfortunately, all I have are high friends in places.....
    Neel Vasavada
    Apex Speed Technology
    2947 S Sepulveda Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90064
    310.314.2005 (p)
    310.496.0951 (f)
    www.apexspeedtech.com
    info@apexspeedtech.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Apex Speed Technology Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like you need friends in high places. Unfortunately, all I have are high friends in places.....
    Lol even with that over here it might not work. I'll have to find a way.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12