Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    GREAT!

To ESS: since you aren't allowed to post on this site, just text our mutual friend about a time and place and let's do it! Sorry about the immaturity on the forums. I never made a big deal about this race and never looked for much recognition. I get kills almost everyday. Some days I lose too. It's all fun, win lose or draw. So now that your car is running properly, let's have a rematch! But please, this time lets do it from a dig and from a roll so that it shows both of our vehicles strong and weak points. THANKS!
    he is allowed to post, but limited to 1 per day since he probably did not post in a manner that the COMMUNITY liked Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    He did a 3 honk while there was a car not too far ahead of me.
    That's a BS move, total cheap shot.

He was saying that maybe because the car was tuned in Arizona that it's not performing good in the Northeast cold climate
    That's classic.

Next day I requested the vids. Not so I could post them on youtube and show a spanking. Just so I could see my car running and also so I could look at when I jumped into the shoulder. He never sent them...even 9 months later after requesting it and being told that he has the videos (I think he posted that on 6speedonline when he came in screaming and cursing and calling me names, which moderator divextreme edited and warned him about).
    What a nice guy Click here to enlarge

I have nothing against the guy at all. I commend him for coming out and racing! However, I wish he would have posted up the videos or at least sent them to me and kept it confidential between us. So I have nothing against him. Maybe he has something against me? I've asked multiple times for him to race me with his new and improved setup which is supposed to be really fast but I never get an answer. Hopefully he can chime in on this thread and share his side of the story so we can learn what happened. My friend who was in his car said the car pulled like an animal.
    He isn't like you. He lives and dies by how he potrays his setup. He will lie, cheat, and deceive people in order to try to look cool. Hard to respect someone like that and personally, I'm glad you spanked him.

He probably burned the evidence in a sacrifice at his altar to Roman@ESS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    Hey Italian, just FYI M33 says he's ready for the rematch:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=27
    What is up with this dude?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33
    He also banned me for speaking about my Car
    He isn't banned, he never has been banned. Why does he lie like this?

Grow a pair bud and quit lying and insulting people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    he is allowed to post, but limited to 1 per day since he probably did not post in a manner that the COMMUNITY liked Click here to enlarge
    He isn't limited, he isn't banned, he has absolutely 0 restrictions. He's just full of it is all Click here to enlarge

The reason he even got limited in the first place is because he created multiple accounts to put down every other SC setup other than his own, hahah, seriously? This guy has some real issues.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I am the one who approached him on M3post, to get his side of things. I will let him know you want to give him another chance. I don't think he is officially banned from here, he just has a lot of negative reps.
    The system automatically gives you 1 point per day to pull you out of any limitation. He is in positive, no restrictions, he's just an idiot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

well damn..aint this a fun thread Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

GREAT!

To ESS: since you aren't allowed to post on this site, just text our mutual friend about a time and place and let's do it! Sorry about the immaturity on the forums. I never made a big deal about this race and never looked for much recognition. I get kills almost everyday. Some days I lose too. It's all fun, win lose or draw. So now that your car is running properly, let's have a rematch! But please, this time lets do it from a dig and from a roll so that it shows both of our vehicles strong and weak points. THANKS!
    He is allowed, he always has been even though he has been as immature here as he was with you.

You are way too nice, I would have slammed him hard for the way he behaved and the way he continues to behave. 9 months and no vids? Even for you personally? And you are still willing to run him? Even after you gave him his race and he refused to give you yours? And he makes excuses?

Much respect to you, I feel like vomiting over that kind of BS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Like i said- nothing was worng with the car when it *made 600HP* and he was so confident in running in the first place- was only after he was beaten that there HAD to be a problem-

funny thing is, i never met them, but I like IMG and want the cars to perform, but its just $#@!ty that both of them combined are always brought to mind when ESS M3's are talked about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Like i said- nothing was worng with the car when it *made 600HP* and he was so confident in running in the first place- was only after he was beaten that there HAD to be a problem-
    Exactly. This is the kind of guy that won't run unless he thinks he can win. Problem is, he thinks his car is faster than it really is.

This is why he lost to the GTR. This is why he lost to the GT500. Overconfidence and no *real* numbers to go on.

funny thing is, i never met them, but I like IMG and want the cars to perform, but its just $#@!ty that the 2 of them are always brought to mind when ESS M3's are talked about.
    I used to think IMG was the better of the two, but they are both lying fanboys. It's a supercharger kit, it's not your mothers honor you are defending.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Kind of messed up he is putting you down Italian when you have shown nothing but the utmost respect. I can't even believe how restrained you are:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33
    When his buddy called asking for some friendly runs I stated that my car cut on and off from time to time but we both agreed it was friendly runs and who cares who wins or doesn't ...
    But apparently Italy's stallion went off the deep end bragging he beat me leaving out the details as that's always the case ... But believe me I could care less as this is a hobby for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

so when is the re-run now that he has the 600hp again and no issues?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

so when is the re-run now that he has the 600hp again and no issues?
    When he
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

need a vid
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, ESS WAS NOT a bad guy. I'm sure he was pissed off since he dropped stupid money on his car and lost to a daily driven GT-R with less than $2g's invested in it...and the race was on his terms in his strong point. Also, I'm not sure if his car was running properly or not. My friend who was the passenger in his car said the M3 hauled ass...just that I pulled on him that much harder. But whatever, it's in the past. I'm looking forward to the near future where I can have a rematch with his new setup and hopefully some other blown M3's as well.
    My only thought with your previous race is that I would have never run someone if I knew my car was not 100%. I asked him why he would run if his car wasn't good to go, he said he informed you that his car was cutting off at 6500rpm but the two of you agreed it was in good fun anyway so you ran them. And that your mutual friend also knew about this too. That was his response, I think the rematch is the best way to go for the two of you guys and from both dig and roll with plenty of cameras and witnesses. Click here to enlarge Both of you agree on tape that your cars are 100% before the runs. LOL Sucks it's had to resort to something like that.

This is just in general and not directed at anyone, but I think of the stories of the OLD days guys racing for "pink slips" on the road! All I can say for those dudes... cojones! No excuses back then; driver error, mechanical failure or just plain beat, if you lost you lost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by atalladega Click here to enlarge
    My only thought with your previous race is that I would have never run someone if I knew my car was not 100%. I asked him why he would run if his car wasn't good to go, he said he informed you that his car was cutting off at 6500rpm but the two of you agreed it was in good fun anyway so you ran them. And that your mutual friend also knew about this too. That was his response, I think the rematch is the best way to go for the two of you guys and from both dig and roll with plenty of cameras and witnesses. Click here to enlarge Both of you agree on tape that your cars are 100% before the runs. LOL Sucks it's had to resort to something like that.

This is just in general and not directed at anyone, but I think of the stories of the OLD days guys racing for "pink slips" on the road! All I can say for those dudes... cojones! No excuses back then; driver error, mechanical failure or just plain beat, if you lost you lost.

Thats why I LOVED the ORIGINAL Pinks show.. it was hardcore, now its just pussified and not worth watching. it has no drama, its just watching old amercian muscle race, since they always find a way to disqualify imports. hell even passtime is better, at least that gets you involved and tests your own skills

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats why I LOVED the ORIGINAL Pinks show.. it was hardcore, now its just pussified and not worth watching. it has no drama, its just watching old amercian muscle race, since they always find a way to disqualify imports. hell even passtime is better, at least that gets you involved and tests your own skills
    Ha! I was just watching Pass Time episodes on demand! LOL Saw as CTS-V run a 12.08 I think. The only thing about the original pinks was the stupid games people played with the sand bagging and lying! That's when I started to hate that show it got to be so bad. But it was cool to see someone start 6 cars forward and the other 2 cars back and the back car make up the 8 car lengths in the blink of an eye! That was an awesome race, can't remember the cars though. And I agree on the Pinks all-out = fail now. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Is it an excuse now though? Because he said before the race everything seemed fine. Then after he got beat all of a sudden issues?

Does he sound like the kind of guy who would race if he knew something was wrong? Or does he sound like the kind of guy that would make excuses?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

That's why I usually race for money. When it's for fun, you really have nothing to lose and nothing to gain. Sure, I love racing in general so I'll make some pulls with friends. But when money is on the line you need to make sure your car is running 100% and that your game is spot on. Same with your opponent. Makes it MUCH more intense and the loser walks away empty handed.

M33 did not mention to me that his car wasn't working properly before the race. He only told me that it made strong dyno numbers and that it's a beast top end and he won't run from the dig because his baller wheel setup gets no traction. It was only afterwards that he started saying it wasn't pulling up top...which is totally fine! I really don't care if his car was 100% full power or 20%...usually when I get challenged to race someone though they don't come out with a busted setup. Why race if your car isn't running right beforehand? It's not only unsafe for your motor but also why would you come out knowing you would lose? That sounds like BS to me and just about anyone else, right?

I just wish he would share the vids just so I could see the driving and hear my car at WOT and so you all can hear his car as well. But it doesn't matter since it looks like he is totally down for a rematch.

This is a hobby for me too. I don't make a living off of street racing (lol). I do it for the fun of the "sport" and because I love cars. I used to have an M5 so I'm far from a fanboy. I'm a fan of all high performance vehicles and I like to see them pushed to their limits. Hopefully this rematch settles everything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

M33 did not mention to me that his car wasn't working properly before the race. He only told me that it made strong dyno numbers and that it's a beast top end and he won't run from the dig because his baller wheel setup gets no traction.
    So he is lying? Again?

I just wish he would share the vids just so I could see the driving and hear my car at WOT and so you all can hear his car as well. But it doesn't matter since it looks like he is totally down for a rematch.
    Wish he would share the vids as well but we all know why we won't get them.

Just want to say I really respect your attitude, sucks he can't show the same.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

maybe he will post vids now since everyone already knows what took place?

so, when is the rematch?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

maybe he will post vids now since everyone already knows what took place?
    Heh, would be nice. Only been 9 months...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh, would be nice. Only been 9 months...
    i mean, if the cats outta the bag, let us see how it went down

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

i mean, if the cats outta the bag, let us see how it went down
    I agree completely but if this is the kind of person who calls their tuner to yell at them for losing and hasn't even given the guy the video privately out of respect, what makes you think he will step up now? He isn't like you or other enthusiasts for that matter. It is just kind of weird, as if the videos are of him naked or snorting lines or something.

What makes it worse is ItalianStallion is being completely respectful and he bags on him, wtf? Not like Italian even made this thread and his response as mild and respectful as it could be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's why I usually race for money. When it's for fun, you really have nothing to lose and nothing to gain. Sure, I love racing in general so I'll make some pulls with friends. But when money is on the line you need to make sure your car is running 100% and that your game is spot on. Same with your opponent. Makes it MUCH more intense and the loser walks away empty handed.

M33 did not mention to me that his car wasn't working properly before the race. He only told me that it made strong dyno numbers and that it's a beast top end and he won't run from the dig because his baller wheel setup gets no traction. It was only afterwards that he started saying it wasn't pulling up top...which is totally fine! I really don't care if his car was 100% full power or 20%...usually when I get challenged to race someone though they don't come out with a busted setup. Why race if your car isn't running right beforehand? It's not only unsafe for your motor but also why would you come out knowing you would lose? That sounds like BS to me and just about anyone else, right?

This is a hobby for me too. I don't make a living off of street racing (lol). I do it for the fun of the "sport" and because I love cars. I used to have an M5 so I'm far from a fanboy. I'm a fan of all high performance vehicles and I like to see them pushed to their limits. Hopefully this rematch settles everything.
    Shoot him a pm on m3post and get a race setup. Better yet, post in that thread and make the invitation public.

Usually he is pretty quick to respond on that other site, but it kinda seems like he is dodging this one a little.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast