Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    I have not followed this story from the beginning, so I will comment only on this part of the post. I agree with you 100% on the whole "banning" issue. Here on bimmer/benz/audi boost forums, a user can agree or disagree with anybody without fear of getting banned. It doesn't matter if the user disagrees with other members, a moderator, an admin, paid vendor, or even the owner of the site. As a result, the user is left free to voice their opinions uninhibitedly whether good or bad, which in the long run, benefits the community as a whole. I mean one would have to piss off a LOT of members repeatedly for a good period of time in order to get banned on here. It is a good system that encourages open dialog. Why Internet Brands is taking this whole censorship to an extreme level is beyond me Click here to enlarge
    Internet Brands has gotten comfortable without competition. They highly censor and regulate and it is a business. No community, no fun and relaxed atmosphere, it's like being in some kind of private religious school run by psychotic nuns and if you say something remotely negative about religion... well, you are in trouble.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I commend Sticky for creating these forums , where people can speak their minds, give out their opinions about products and let the community know the truth about $#@!, whether good or bad. So many people have tried to put him down, doing all they can to make these forums fail, but guess what, people don't like being lied to, and because of that these forums become more successful. I notice how we are getting a lot more popular lately, seeing a lot of new members signing up, brings joy to my heart, now they can finally see the light. It just sucks to know that a lot of newer enthusiasts are getting false/biased information in places like shivpost, and they have no clue . Oh well...hopefully one day they'll find this place, and enjoy their freedom of speech.
    Thank you, and just have to keep it up. I understand who I am and how I have tried fighting against the policies on the forums themselves. It's a battle you can never win and I would take it as far as I could, even getting banned. I finally realized there is only one way to truly change it, and that is to create an alternative. The reason we have succeeded thus far is because people hate being lied to. People hate being controlled. People hate not being able to speak freely. It is those principles of freedom that no matter what else people enjoy. Once people get a taste, it's simple, there is no going back.

We are slowly breaking the mold and if even 1 person like yourself finds us, it's all worth it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargehahaha I got negative rep for my post. Someone Click here to enlarge doesn't like free speech.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargehahaha I got negative rep for my post. Someone Click here to enlarge doesn't like free speech.
    I only see positive?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It was MSpiredM3, before the positives. Guess he's just neg repping everyone. It's okay though, nobody likes the guy by the look of his rep.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It was MSpiredM3, before the positives. Guess he's just neg repping everyone. It's okay though, nobody likes the guy by the look of his rep.
    He has no more power to rep, I'll look into it for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    From April 17th until today you have not received a single neg rep.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gents, lets bring this thread to a close as its run its course.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I got negaive rep from him also.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black bnr32 Click here to enlarge
    Gents, lets bring this thread to a close as its run its course.
    Agreed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see that now that Sticky is banned that Robert and others are talking $#@! about him on 6speed. All things aside, I just wanted to say to Scott (Divexxtreme), if you're reading this - seriously? You ban someone and then $#@! talk them when they're unable to defend themselves? Aren't you in the military, where there is supposed to be a code of honor that you live up to both on and off duty? That is a coward's move, bro.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    I see that now that Sticky is banned that Robert and others are talking $#@! about him on 6speed
    And of course, the mod allows that. Videos in response to member questions though, that isn't cool. I think they are getting upset this place is picking up steam Click here to enlarge Flattered they talk so much, notice how they are scared of talking when I can respond back though? Like here?

All things aside, I just wanted to say to Scott (Divexxtreme), if you're reading this - seriously? You ban someone and then $#@! talk them when they're unable to defend themselves? Aren't you in the military, where there is supposed to be a code of honor that you live up to both on and off duty? What you did is for cowards.
    Shows who he truly is. It's all good man, 6speed's BMW section is worthless. 20 threads about wheels and that is about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will say that all in all I think you were being a bit provocative by posting that video over there, and if Scott wants to ban you over that then it's his prerogative - even though I think that's a pretty extreme reaction. The part that bothered me was then letting a dogpile happen while you're unable to speak for yourself. That's just spineless. All of those guys can come here and post freely, with the only consequence they risk facing being negative reps. But they'd rather hide out in a place where you can't respond and take pot shots. Are they a bunch of high school girls?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will say that all in all I think you were being a bit provocative by posting that video over there, and if Scott wants to ban you over that then it's his prerogative - even though I think that's a pretty extreme reaction
    Absolutely. The thing is, I didn't post it out of the blue, a guy asked how it compared. That was the second post in the thread. I provided the video which was the OP's own. I'm surprised the OP didn't respond in the same way if we are truly interested in showing a valid comparison with details. Extreme reaction is right. What mostly got to him was this thread here it seems.

But they'd rather hide out in a place where you can't respond and take pot shots. Are they a bunch of high school girls?
    Essentially, yes.

I appreciate that you see it but no need to even sweat it. Heh, kind of amusing I bother them this much.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I see that now that Sticky is banned that Robert and others are talking $#@! about him on 6speed. All things aside, I just wanted to say to Scott (Divexxtreme), if you're reading this - seriously? You ban someone and then $#@! talk them when they're unable to defend themselves? Aren't you in the military, where there is supposed to be a code of honor that you live up to both on and off duty? That is a coward's move, bro.
    military? most likely an officer, in which all his decisons are purely political, for his own gain, regardless of consequences due to "acceptible losses" and not in the best interest of the masses- now it all makes sense Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thought he was some gnarly SF dude?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Feature story, Divexxtreme blows his motor and can blow me too.
    Hahahaha I can't wait for that headline.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Thought he was some gnarly SF dude?
    i would think SEAL by the name, but who knows, everyone claims to be this and that..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He told me before. Can't remember. I could just look at my inbox over on 6speed. I just remember him saying some kind of SF and being one of first teams in sh1t-Stan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    could be, anything is possible, but if everyone that claimed to be SF was, there would be more SF than POG's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who knows? They called me last week and said GED spots are open. I think they like to waste my time. If I pissed in cup anyways right now sh1t would melt. Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's Navy EOD. I once spoke with him about what kind of qualifications were needed to enter the program. He seemed like a very nice guy. This kind of pissant behavior is disappointing from someone who should lead by example both in and out of uniform.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Navy EOD

lol, smh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge