Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Divexxtreme bans me from 6speed for posting Drew's own video of GTR vs. Gintani kit

This is exactly the problem with putting power in the hands of moderators with personal politics. You can not give moderators the authority to ban because they protect their buddies even at the expense of the truth, simple as that. Divexxtreme is a perfect example.

Drew posted his video with the ESS kit and a person asked how it compared to Gintani. I posted the video showing the car running GTR's with the Gintani setup and Drew asked his buddy to delete my posts and ban me.

How about that? Open and honest? It's all BS guys, all about marketing not actually real discussion.

Divexx, you and IB have turned 6speed into a joke. What is one to expect from a guy who doesn't even have the balls to admit he blew his motor so he can try and look cool to people online?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is just stupid lmao. Im going to ban him and delete the post cause ppl cant know that drews older kit was much faster than his new one. but wait the new kit is shiney and we get paid by that company, I guess it can't be true, not on this website lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    This is just stupid lmao. Im going to ban him and delete the post cause ppl cant know that drews older kit was much faster than his new one. but wait the new kit is shiney and we get paid by that company, I guess it can't be true, not on this website lol.
    I was way out of line with posting Drew's own video showing the comparison a poster asked for.

It's times like this where I'm glad BimmerBoost exists.

BTW - your neg rep was from spdu4ea, don't worry about it, he said he won't post here any longer but that hasn't stopped from him reading and neg repping anyone and everyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I was way out of line with posting Drew's own video showing the comparison a poster asked for.

BTW - your neg rep was from spdu4ea, don't worry about it, he said he won't post here any longer but that hasn't stopped from him reading and neg repping anyone and everyone.
    Seriously, posting his own video hahaha. I'm glad bimmerboost exists too. This is how i get the latest and REAL bmw info Click here to enlarge.

haha I was waiting for somebody to neg rep me for this comment. woo hoo My first ever neg rep. damn I'm a rebel.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

you need a neg rep for talking about neg reps
    but i liked his post as i concur with his statement, so posi-repped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Us bimmerboost regulars are supposely the retarts of BMW community and no nothing. We just a banned refugees. Friend told me this from m3forum. LMAO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you need a neg rep for talking about neg reps
    Oh crap Click here to enlarge I'm in trouble.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Us bimmerboost regulars are supposely the retarts of BMW community and no nothing. We just a banned refugees. Friend told me this from m3forum. LMAO
    Hahah, really? I wonder why we seem to be ahead of the curve on info and that they are scared to engage anyone here without protection?

Refugees? Some, but we aren't Lemmings and I know which I prefer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sure most $#@! talking was directed to me. Got my moles over there. Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LMAO, wow.... and look what site their on. It really shows haha
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sure most $#@! talking was directed to me. Got my moles over there. Lol
    It's all good, glad we have the core group here we do. It might be an uphill battle, but we are changing some things.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just talk alot of $#@!. Most the time I'm not even serious. I act the same in real life. Never have not got along with other BMW guys. I will say something if they act like a couch commando!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    But the core group here is top tier in their respective car's, so eventually they all have to come here.

plus the other sites dont allow streetraces, so all they CAN talk about is dyno's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just talk alot of $#@!. Most the time I'm not even serious. I act the same in real life. Never have not got along with other BMW guys. I will say something if they act like a couch commando!
    LOL, say whatever you want man, it's all good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As long people post FACTS I got nothing bad to say. I really don't like when people post wrong info about my car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I got into it many times w divexxtreme&personally I think he is a pompass Grade A $#@!in douchebag..he talked so much $#@! about his Porsche&how it kills all bikes..then goes and posts a world-beating 10.40 @144 1/4mi time..I called him out to race several times&he always had a lame ass excuse
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    I got into it many times w divexxtreme&personally I think he is a pompass Grade A $#@!in douchebag..he talked so much $#@! about his Porsche&how it kills all bikes..then goes and posts a world-beating 10.40 @144 1/4mi time..I called him out to race several times&he always had a lame ass excuse
    He always has lame ass excuses. The guy prefers to play with 60-130's and when you call him out he makes up excuses. He deletes anything and bans anyone who disagrees with him no matter the info posted, total douche. He has abused his power for way too long. If BimmerBoost didn't exist I probably would try to get him removed but who cares? Let him be a $#@!, he will never race you.

I remember when he would talk about how strong Porsches were vs. BMW's and then he blew his motor, timing was hilarious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Divexx, see you are reading this thread, how is your censorship working out for you? LOL, silence this.

Give a guy a mod position and it goes to his head. You aren't special and you are in no position to dictate anything to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I remember when he would talk about how strong Porsches were vs. BMW's and then he blew his motor, timing was hilarious.
    oh taht was him !? lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    oh taht was him !? lol
    Hahaha, ya that's him. The guy totally forgot how many BMW's have faster traps than the Porsche's on his list. Guy is a blind fanboy who abuses his mod position, nothing more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky is the pariah of the interwebz.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky is the pariah of the interwebz.
    It's a Sticky situation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Check it out, he banned me permanently for what was posted over here lol:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    It's now permanent. Keep your drama on your own forum.
    It was over on my forum dumbass. I had not posted anything there since you temp banned me for oh no posting a video response to this question:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rotaz
    How does it compare to the gintani sc?
    Is it hard to type with all those cocks in your hand?

PorscheBoost.com launch now moved WAY forward. Feature story, Divexxtreme blows his motor and can blow me too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Divexxtreme was a porsche fan-boi and as soon as the GTR's started putting down big HP numbers he jumped ship&is now a GTR nut-swinger. He is over on NAGTROC&apparently is paying top dollar for a 1000whp R35 to....wait for it........be the 60-130 queen lol! IMO 60-130 is an excuse he invented cause he cant $#@!in launch a car for $#@!&after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on cars&built engines he needed to justify it by creating a lame category to suit his forte: hiway roll racing lmfao!!!

I could just see him showing up to the hardcore street scene in NYC or even down South& saying: "Hey guys,would anyone care to race from a 60mph roll? We can only go to 130mph though cause thats when I hit the brakes"
    Loser
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Divexxtreme was a porsche fan-boi and as soon as the GTR's started putting down big HP numbers he jumped ship&is now a GTR nut-swinger. He is over on NAGTROC&apparently is paying top dollar for a 1000whp R35 to....wait for it........be the 60-130 queen lol! IMO 60-130 is an excuse he invented cause he cant $#@!in launch a car for $#@!&after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on cars&built engines he needed to justify it by creating a lame category to suit his forte: hiway roll racing lmfao!!!
    The guy has never posted any impressive slips. I also don't understand why he needs to control discussion and can't seem to handle any criticism. How the hell did he weasel his way into a mod position?

Plus, what is great about being a mod anyway? Doing IB's dirty work while they collect big fat checks? Deleting posts means that much? Awesome Click here to enlarge

You should have seen how he went after BMW owners saying our cars were junk. Back then Taza and I were cool and the guy just about had a heart attack that we didn't bow in worship of his 911. I love Porsche's, don't get me wrong, but a souped up VW bug isn't exactly God's gift to the automotive world.

I could just see him showing up to the hardcore street scene in NYC or even down South& saying: "Hey guys,would anyone care to race from a 60mph roll? We can only go to 130mph though cause thats when I hit the brakes"
    Loser
    You are actually right on about the whole 60-130 queen thing. He would list his 911 60-130 time as being achieved with "bolt on's." He would leave out the upgraded fuel injectors, upgraded fuel pumps, upgraded turbos, upgraded exhaust manifold, upgraded intake manifold, etc.

People that overcompensate like that and have a such a boner for trying to mislead with "60-130" times are tools. Hey Divexx, did you know I own the rights to 60-130.com? I needed some motivation to get it going, watch me make your little list irrelevant.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast