Close

Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No

    So now it spreads to Syria? Regime puts down uprising

    It's still going, Libya won't be the end of it: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_syria;...96ZW5za2lsbGVk

    BEIRUT Syrian security forces fired bullets and tear gas Friday at tens of thousands of protesters across the country, killing at least 75 people in the bloodiest day of the monthlong uprising and signaling that the authoritarian regime was prepared to turn more ruthless to put down the revolt against President Bashar Assad.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice to see people in Muslim world trying harder to change their backwards governments. It won't be easy, but eventually the people will come out triumphant.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    It is pretty awesome how the people across the Muslim world are demanding change.

    This is how you get real change, put your life on the line to change the regime. Not by electing some puppet and hoping for the best.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    2012 baby

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Nice to see people in Muslim world trying harder to change their backwards governments. It won't be easy, but eventually the people will come out triumphant.....
    One can only hope. The main cause of the uprising is the youth being educated. The youth are obviously the future of the country, and with the backward thinking traditionalists in political seats....i'm sure you can see why things happen.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mildenhall, UK
    Posts
    749
    Rep Points
    681.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    One can only hope. The main cause of the uprising is the youth being educated. The youth are obviously the future of the country, and with the backward thinking traditionalists in political seats....i'm sure you can see why things happen.
    Agreed, all that region needed was a spark to ignite everything. It all started off with Egypt. That made other young Arabs wake up and realize they have the power to take back control of their lives and country. Hopefully this will be for the better and not help the extremists.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    Agreed, all that region needed was a spark to ignite everything. It all started off with Egypt. That made other young Arabs wake up and realize they have the power to take back control of their lives and country. Hopefully this will be for the better and not help the extremists.
    As long as the youth are not brainwashed by the extremists, I think it is fair to say a positive change is in order.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    One can only hope. The main cause of the uprising is the youth being educated. The youth are obviously the future of the country, and with the backward thinking traditionalists in political seats....i'm sure you can see why things happen.
    or the youth being tricked by the likes of Soros
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,302.2
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Reputation: Yes | No
    As long as they have their archaic religious laws running their society, that region will always be in the state they are now. Religion has no business in politics. Religion has no business laws. Europe, United States, and modern Asia, have all managed to separate state and religion and they're thriving from it. Simple as that.
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wait a second I thought all these countries were 'civilized' and could easily do business with? Yea, shoot our own people yay!

    I would love to see the palestians do the same thing to try and oust Hamas and Fatah, would be the beginning of TRUE PEACE between Israel and the palestinians.

    The only problem is, Hamas have been killing their own people for years now. Anyone who even shows any type of resistance is instantly kidnapped and tortured to death. But I am optimistic, gazans probably dont want to live in a $#@!hole under hamas rule. I hope all the muslim groups throw one big $#@!ing revolution.

    Would be a good day in human history to get rid of every dictatorship on earth.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Points
    235.1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    or the youth being tricked by the likes of Soros
    Or Gene Sharp et al, as the case may be.. but let's hope the sincere ones won't be having any of it..
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    All this is going to lead to a 1 World Government, because people will think look the UN steps in to help and stop corruption. Mean while we know the rest.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    All this is going to lead to a 1 World Government, because people will think look the UN steps in to help and stop corruption. Mean while we know the rest.
    This.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    This.
    + rep from me
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Points
    235.1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    For those who didn't get the reference, Gene Sharp is the CIA's specialist in revolution-stirring/co-opting, and a chief architect of the recent spate of "colour revolutions" now "spreading" to the middle east. They do it anytime a "people's uprising" threatens to be unfriendly to the One-Worlders, or when a currently-unfriendly regime like Ghadafi is in need of toppling in a way that makes it look like a "democracy" movement. Look at some of what Ghadafi was up to just prior to all this and it was mostly pro-Libyan isolationist stuff that gave short shrift to the multi-nat fascists' desire to control their markets. It always comes down to that, no matter how sincere the rank-and-file protesters may be. But you'll find that many such protests are staged for the camera, to the point where you can even pick out some familiar faces from the Eastern Bloc actions, and that's Sharp's fingerprint.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    as LM said..2012.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    For those who didn't get the reference, Gene Sharp is the CIA's specialist in revolution-stirring/co-opting, and a chief architect of the recent spate of "colour revolutions" now "spreading" to the middle east. They do it anytime a "people's uprising" threatens to be unfriendly to the One-Worlders, or when a currently-unfriendly regime like Ghadafi is in need of toppling in a way that makes it look like a "democracy" movement. Look at some of what Ghadafi was up to just prior to all this and it was mostly pro-Libyan isolationist stuff that gave short shrift to the multi-nat fascists' desire to control their markets. It always comes down to that, no matter how sincere the rank-and-file protesters may be. But you'll find that many such protests are staged for the camera, to the point where you can even pick out some familiar faces from the Eastern Bloc actions, and that's Sharp's fingerprint.
    Im pretty sure there are at least some people that genuinely want reform. Whether or not the $#@! was stirred via CIA agents or men in black or whatever, the people in Libya, Syria, Algeria, Tunisia etc.. are eating $#@!. It is in their best interest that they be given the god given human right of freedom, freedom to surf the web, freedom to vote, freedom to $#@!, freedom to drink whatever...

    Point is, a lot of those protestors are sincere and are even willing to die for this cause. that is something very difficult to convince someone to do unless they truly believe in something, apparently they do believe in freedom.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    as LM said..2012.
    yup.

    and if there ever is a 1 world government, there will always be a resistance Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yup.

    and if there ever is a 1 world government, there will always be a resistance Click here to enlarge

    I guess my friend was right in urging me to get an assault rifle..

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I guess my friend was right in urging me to get an assault rifle..
    oh $#@!, speaking of which, we need to formulate a plan for our weekend

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    like i said earlier im packing up and heading to LMs house for 2012, we can start the new birthplace of civilization.





    IN NEW JERSEY?? YEEEEAAAA
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    2,744.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    oh $#@!, speaking of which, we need to formulate a plan for our weekend
    indeed. Im hoping it still goes according to plan..im going to be VERY busy in the days leading up to the bbq..

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Europe, United States, and modern Asia, have all managed to separate state and religion and they're thriving from it. Simple as that.
    We still force people to sweat on a Bible in court, I don't think they are quite as separated as most people think although certainly more in that direction than these nations whose peoples are revolting.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •