Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 30 of 30
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,322
    Rep Points
    32,736.9
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    Hey basar i have a highly modded z4m that ive owned from new, its got the ess stage 2 kit, how do you find the kw clubsports?? an indepth review would be awesome if possible, also, how are you overcoming the Airbag light/passenger occupancy sensor? i want to do a seat swap but DONT want the lights on the instrument panel constantly alight...... if i mod it has to be perfect.
    Bump @basar13

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Points
    2,104.3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    Hey basar i have a highly modded z4m that ive owned from new, its got the ess stage 2 kit, how do you find the kw clubsports?? an indepth review would be awesome if possible, also, how are you overcoming the Airbag light/passenger occupancy sensor? i want to do a seat swap but DONT want the lights on the instrument panel constantly alight...... if i mod it has to be perfect.
    About the airbag sensor u need to buy a passenger occupancy mat from oem parts supplier and put it under neath the passenger sports seat cushion and ur good.
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    123
    Rep Points
    143.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    About the airbag sensor u need to buy a passenger occupancy mat from oem parts supplier and put it under neath the passenger sports seat cushion and ur good.
    awesome, almost sounds too simple :-/ lol , im guessing the said mat costs a small fortune but still imo worth while for the perfect install.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Points
    2,104.3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    awesome, almost sounds too simple :-/ lol , im guessing the said mat costs a small fortune but still imo worth while for the perfect install.
    I am not sure the E46 m3 Mat will be the same as the Z4 so you might wana check realoem.com and get the correct part number and order it. It should be around $150-$200 or possibaly cheaper.
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    TURKEY
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    116.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    Hey basar i have a highly modded z4m that ive owned from new, its got the ess stage 2 kit, how do you find the kw clubsports?? an indepth review would be awesome if possible, also, how are you overcoming the Airbag light/passenger occupancy sensor? i want to do a seat swap but DONT want the lights on the instrument panel constantly alight...... if i mod it has to be perfect.
    Hi how are you? I have a different steering wheel so airbag lights are on. Therefore i did not do any modifications to seat sensors.

    Kw clubsports are nice but i wouldnt really recommend on a street car i believe they are more for track. It can be used on street but still if you only use it on street i wouldnt recommend it.

    I will be on track this sunday i will post videos and pictures and i will write more detailed view of the clubsports.
    Click here to enlarge


    Time Attack ///MZ4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •