Close

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So now it looks like hes not going to have any doubts on this set up. We NEED TO GET GINTANI STAGE 2+ asap for comparos. $#@! man, where is my gintani supercharged m3 when you need one.

Btw, If somehow he does manage to pull on the Gintani car if it ever goes thru. 1000$ they will post the video up on m3post/m3forums.

Edit: if that ever happened it probably be the end of the world or soemthing lol
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    i ran my VBox at Atco when I ran the M3. ETs were one tenth slower on the VBox and the traps were within 1mph of the time slips.
    It's close, but the Vbox will read higher traps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Goddamn 130mph trap?
    129 on Vbox.

125 at the strip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    So now it looks like hes not going to have any doubts on this set up. We NEED TO GET GINTANI STAGE 2+ asap for comparos. $#@! man, where is my gintani supercharged m3 when you need one.

Btw, If somehow he does manage to pull on the Gintani car if it ever goes thru. 1000$ they will post the video up on m3post/m3forums.

Edit: if that ever happened it probably be the end of the world or soemthing lol
    The ESS setup with meth will basically be the same as the Gintani setup with meth if they are at the same boost. The T-trim has more volume so it will always have a slight advantage, but really at that point it will be a toss up.

What ESS is doing is now the same thing Gintani was doing. The Gintani Stage 2+ cars had such an advantage due to the boost and meth. Well, ESS is now adapting the meth as well which is kind of amusing but ultimately it makes the setups close to even.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What ESS is doing is now the same thing Gintani was doing. The Gintani Stage 2+ cars had such an advantage due to the boost and meth. Well, ESS is now adapting the meth as well which is kind of amusing but ultimately it makes the setups close to even.
    which is whats been said basically the whole time..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he ran a 6.79 from 60-130 today

Only change from the 7.18 was the VT625 tune, w/ Meth. Car had some wheel spin before 60. Ran on 1.13 decline
    Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 04-30-2011 at 04:12 PM.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^lol his car is flat out moving

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I willing to guess Pencilgeek won't try to discredit Drew's 60-130 runs now that he has an ESS kit. He always use to say Drew runs in the middle of the night in 40 degree weather or Drew only does 60-130 on drag radials.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    which is whats been said basically the whole time..
    Yes, but they prefer to act like there is some huge difference between the two Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I willing to guess Pencilgeek won't try to discredit Drew's 60-130 runs now that he has an ESS kit. He always use to say Drew runs in the middle of the night in 40 degree weather or Drew only does 60-130 on drag radials.
    Of course, they are good buddies now since they both are getting hooked up. It's funny how things work out. Now they can all just focus on me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    he ran a 6.79 from 60-130 today

Only change from the 7.18 was the VT625 tune, w/ Meth. Car had some wheel spin before 60. Ran on 1.13 decline
    It was cooler out today, so that is very good. Car has to have some weight stripped out...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just realized that is the fastest 60-130 w/out NITROUS, he beat mike by 0.08
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty funny he quoted this post on another forum, hahah!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thought you might get a kick out of this. Doubt Drew even knows how much $#@! Robert talked on him before he switched, check out what he sent to me:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    I don't care if Drew ran DR's...but I do care if he's not truthful about it. The paradox with Drew is that he admits having used race gas (+45whp on Gintani dyno) and DR's...but he always adds the caveat "...but not on those runs." Well, since he's never admitted in public that he's ever used them...then exactly which runs DID he use them? I know exactly how competitive Drew is, and I'll bet he does it every single time. Remember, we're talking about a guy who sacrifices his wife and kids and goes out for hours at a time -- doing 20-30 runs at a time -- every time somebody beats (or comes close to) his 60-130 time.
    That's pretty nice of him of how he says he sacrifices his family, eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Before Drew had the ESS kit he was a liar and retard according to PG, apparently those runs weren't honest but now these are?

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:28:53 -0800
    To: sticky2@hotmail.com
    Subject: Re: Eugene's motor

Why would he do it? Why would Drew run race gas and drag radials on his 60-130's but swear in public that he doesn't? They do it because they have something to prove -- something that isn't actually there without lying about it.

I loved the quote about 800whp on 16 PSI. Fricking hilarious that these guys think a low compression motor on boost is actually more efficient at making power than a higher compression ratio. I'm not the expert here, but my intuition says that's not at all possible. And you wonder why I call them retards? I say it because they ARE retards, and liars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and this little gem, where Robert says Drew lies and manipulates data and flat out can not be trusted or considered credible. But, you get the same kit, and things change. That is known as flip-flopping and also hypocrisy, but who is surprised?

I think the supercharger efficiency thread is a pretty good example of that. Drew's rebuttal required manipulated data to prove the point. Drew used his car for GIAC tuning and posted his dynos. But in order to prove the Gintani kit wasn't as bad as the numbers indicated, he pulled out dynos that came from nowhere, supposedly on the same car, supposedly from the same sessions and said "oh, Robert didn't know...these are my REAL baseline numbers." Joseph are you really this naive to believe that? There was no provenance on those dynos at all, and Drew expected everybody to believe these "newly discovered dynos" are the real ones he never posted. F*CK ME JOSEPH, that's just BS. Let's not forget, Drew uses race gas and drag radials on his vBox runs but tells people he doesn't. Every time you ask him about it he says "yes I use race gas, but not on THOSE runs." More BS, not credible at all. And you expect me to believe he posted a dyno of a product review and it wasn't actually the best dyno from that session for that product review? When I saw that, I just gave up the argument. Anybody who's willing to go that far to manipulate the public record will do anything.
    Now of course, I defended Drew. Drew doesn't know that, he has no idea and I never told him I stood up for him when Robert was blasting him. That is because I chose to do the right thing for my friend even when nobody was watching. Robert on the other hand called Drew a liar, said he manipulates his runs, and he basically discounts his family for 60-130 times which are more important to him than his children. Now all of a sudden this is a good friend? I'm sick to my stomach.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh, and you are 100% correct btw:

First it was Drew, then it was Alex himself. Drew had Jon Martin call Sam and challenge my car to a race. After I gave my persmission, Jon called back a few minutes later and chickened out. You see, Jon asked how much power I "really had" and how much boost it was. Sam told him the exact numbers I posted -- and five minutes later Jon called back and said Drew was no longer interested. Pretty pathetic that a guy who relies on race gas, drag radials and a DCT would chicken out of a race he challenged against a meesly 6MT, pump gas, and 6 PSI.
    Back then Drew was a pathetic chicken... interesting eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow. Some claim you give Gintani a bad name. thats funny, because your aggressive its negative.

how the $#@! do you think all these scumbags are being viewed when reality is brought to light about how they conduct themselves, talk $#@! about one another behind their backs, lie, cheat, and id almost call it stealing. great reps for the company..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    how the $#@! do you think all these scumbags are being viewed when reality is brought to light about how they conduct themselves, talk $#@! about one another behind their backs, lie, cheat, and id almost call it stealing.
    Most people don't even know. He is already trying to spin it but the truth is right there in his own words. Behind Drew's back he called him a retard, liar, manipulator, cheater, and someone who neglects his family for 60-130 runs. Yet now they are all great friends? It's all BS, and they are the ones who do nothing but spit negativity anywhere they can especially behind peoples backs.

Oh, did I mention I stood up for Drew during all that? How about this:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    I don't know what Drew ran. I can tell you that I would run drag radials and race gas. Would I downplay it? No, but some of these guys like to do that as no one seems to be honest with their runs. I would say it is in Drew's best interest to run drag radials, race gas, and pull the seats. If I were to wager on what took place, I would wager on that. I honestly do not know though. He doesn't sacrifice his wife and kids, I have spoken to him many times and met his son as well. He is a good father he just takes this car stuff seriously. He isn't a bad person, he is a good person and far nicer when it comes to this stuff than I am.
    I now wish I didn't stand up for him and let PG blast him all over the place, but I tend to be a loyal friend to a fault.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh, and you are 100% correct btw:

Back then Drew was a pathetic chicken... interesting eh?
    I think its $#@!in hilarious that they're best buds all of a sudden ,Robert is so fake its mind blowing.

Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    First it was Drew, then it was Alex himself. Drew had Jon Martin call Sam and challenge my car to a race. After I gave my persmission, Jon called back a few minutes later and chickened out. You see, Jon asked how much power I "really had" and how much boost it was. Sam told him the exact numbers I posted -- and five minutes later Jon called back and said Drew was no longer interested. Pretty pathetic that a guy who relies on race gas, drag radials and a DCT would chicken out of a race he challenged against a meesly 6MT, pump gas, and 6 PSI.
    And this ^^^ never happened.... Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    I think its $#@!in hilarious that they're best buds all of a sudden ,Robert is so fake its mind blowing.
    Exactly, it's absolutely ridiculous and he is such a back stabbing prick it makes me sick.

But hey, a few thousand dollars off and everybody is best buds. It wouldn't even be as bad if it wasn't for the fake buddy buddy act.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    And this ^^^ never happened....
    Guy lives in his own world.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Pretty funny he quoted this post on another forum, hahah!
    That is funny. I never once said anything bad about mikewads. Never had a reason too. His car flatout hauled ass, now his GTR hauls ass. What is PG's post all about? I guess I just have a better memory than most people, because I can remember everything PG posted on all the forums about Drew's 1/4 and 60-130 times. PG thinks I am against Drew. Drew's times are fantastic, period. Great for the E9x M3 community as a whole. Lets not forget when PG was all against 1/4 mile times. Now he is all for Drew's new 1/4 times, even spending the day taping all his Mfest runs. Too funny.

PG my original post had nothing to do really with ESS or Gintani. Just to point out you are the biggest hypocrite known to man.

I want ESS, AA, VF, Gintani to all continue to raise the bar for the E9x M3 platform.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great for the E9x M3 community as a whole. Lets not forget when PG was all against 1/4 mile times. Now he is all for Drew's new 1/4 times, even spending the day taping all his Mfest runs. Too funny.
    It's nice that at least someone remembers what actually has taken place. He's just now starting to grow up and learn what everyone has been saying for some time. I find it amusing personally.

PG my original post had nothing to do really with ESS or Gintani. Just to point out you are the biggest hypocrite known to man.
    Click here to enlarge

I want ESS, AA, VF, Gintani to all continue to raise the bar for the E9x M3 platform.
    Can I get an AMEN? Why do we have to act like one company is the best and everyone else sucks? Competition is good, everyone raise the bar, we all win. Guy has some kind of mental issues but we have already been over that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

PG,

My original post had nothing to do with comparing weather conditions for Drew's times. Rather they were just two examples of how you would talk down to Drew when ever he posted numbers with his previous kit.

I went and read Mikewads last thread on here about his sub 7 second 60-130 time. You know what is funny about that thread? You getting into an argument with Drew.

Remember this quote from Drew, in response to your attacks:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Enough, the dyno I gave you was real, and you have the $#@!ing balls to make a completely baseless assertion that it may not be my car, Robert, with all do respect go $#@! yourself on that count.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast