Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Official 4/20 Tread!

For those of you who have no idea what 4/20 is, it's basically a national marijuana smoking day.
    Click here to enlarge Post up what your going to do for tomorrows festivities.. Ill go first, I'm off at 4 but I work about 30-40 mins. from home depending on how fast I drive. Gonna leave work at 3:45 ish and make it home in time to enjoy a nice bowl of greens at 4:20. Then make the rest of the day fun in the sun, (if it is sunny out) and enjoy my 4ft. along with industrial sized grinder full of medical goodness. Now I pass you the torch, your turn! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haha its mostly gonna be the Socal ppl celebrating. I'll be at my friends we will have a BBQ and roll blunts all day long. We have a vapor skillet too I'm gonna buy myself a gram of OG wax from KM(90-100% THC). Has anyone been to KM's hash bar in Encino?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, I have been! Totally thought they got shut down, don't they make those sick ass skillets for water pipes?
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea they shut the bar down and re opened it just a couple of weeks ago. It's much sicker than it was before new managment. They don tmake them but they do supply them. http://labworx-skillet.com/lws/?page_id=247
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Marijuana Kills

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Happy 4/20 everyone!

​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lmfao these videos

oh yea, i'm already on my 420 holiday fun! woot woot.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    lmfao these videos

oh yea, i'm already on my 420 holiday fun! woot woot.
    Cheers! *cough cough*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Cheers! *cough cough*
    cough cough!

Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hah i used to have a 73 caddy coupe de ville with nehru interior (that criss-cross floral pattern), inaugural drive was haulin' 5 freax from west palm to atlanta to see Siouxsie and the Banshees, good times..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    why stop at pot? go full bore and get the crack pipe heated up
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Happy 420!!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish I took a picture of the eighth I got last night. Going out of town today. Vacuum sealed that $#@! and put it in the fridge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^lol I saw that a few years back and its still funny.

Edit: I just had an edible.. my day should go smooooooothly.
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pshh you guys have nothing on me. this is me last valentines day, instead of a bouquet of roses I got my girl this.

Click here to enlarge

Happy 420 Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    ^lol I saw that a few years back and its still funny.

Edit: I just had an edible.. my day should go smooooooothly.
    I got a hubby bar!!! you gotta try one of those
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha, $#@! I wish I could find a nice girl to share a bowl with on this glorious day.
    I got a hubby bar!!! you gotta try one of those
    I have and I wont do it again any time soon. I consumed so much food I felt like I was going to explode!
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha, $#@! I wish I could find a nice girl to share a bowl with on this glorious day.

I have and I wont do it again any time soon. I consumed so much food I felt like I was going to explode!
    its pretty easy, just ask them if they're 420 friendly and you got buds. its that easy lmao.

yea, I had a hubby bar and It felt stronger than 2 skillet rips in a row. I was $#@!ed for 4 hours lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    its pretty easy, just ask them if they're 420 friendly and you got buds. its that easy lmao.

yea, I had a hubby bar and It felt stronger than 2 skillet rips in a row. I was $#@!ed for 4 hours lol
    Hah, my last lady toked up with me before bed time witch was nice. You just don't find a single, cute, smart, stoner chick in my neck of the woods too often.

lOl That's good stuff man, buddy of mine is bring over the Volcano today! Should get us real irie.
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hah, my last lady toked up with me before bed time witch was nice. You just don't find a single, cute, smart, stoner chick in my neck of the woods too often.

lOl That's good stuff man, buddy of mine is bring over the Volcano today! Should get us real irie.
    those 3 words are thee problem man, not many of those anywhere to be found lmao.

volcano's are sick! the 6' party bag is one of the best for like 5 ppl!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its an adventure looking for them! Yup I love the vape, I go to this lounge in la called The Green Oasis. On the first floor hey have the dispensary and upstairs you can sit at use their volcanos all day long.
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its an adventure looking for them! Yup I love the vape, I go to this lounge in la called The Green Oasis. On the first floor hey have the dispensary and upstairs you can sit at use their volcanos all day long.
    haha thats pretty kick back man, its just like the hash bar just without the bongs n skillets lol
    Burger Motorsports