Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nickr519 Click here to enlarge
    Are you actually serious? This is not complicated stuff, taught almost exclusively in high school and some in college. You use facts that aren't YOUR OWN ORIGINAL THOUGHT, you cite the source, AS STICKY DID on his own list.
    Losing faith in humanity here.
    Exactly.

This is pretty simple and Drew knows it. He knows he did the wrong thing and knew it when he did it. If he won't cite the source, he needs to remove every time from that source as well as apologize for his theft.

Let's see if there is any integrity at all in you.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I can just say one thing and i'm new here and to the BMW forum "scene" in general, all i know is i feel lucky i came here *first*, because it seemed most suited to my goal, which was to boost my bimmer, and with the help of the excellent people and knowledge base here arrived at the perfect solution - thanks all!

What i'm saying is i know nothing of these politics and like this site on its own merits and consider it "home", and i think the site would do great if it kept in mind the words of the immortal Franco in Gumball Rally: "What's-a behind me is not important!"..

All you gotta do is keep your lead, baby. Noplace else even comes close. I can say for certain that all my posts, including an upcoming comparison review of two different stage twinscrew e36's, will be posted exclusively here cuz i don't even go anywhere else. No reason to that i can see.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Drew is a stand up guy, honest, helps the car enthusiast community often, and puts time into making great videos. I know a huge part of that list is Diveextreme's work from 6speedonline and it was copied over here and to other forums as well. So to say Drew stole it is a little much, plus he did put the work into it in the begging. Maybe you guys need some resolution, or to take off the times that members only sent to BB.
    +1000

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You quit and stopped maintaining the list. That list was created for BB and was BB property. I took what was there, which was basically nothing, and added the majority of the times to it. We don't copy our times from other sources, which is why every time listed is done manually by me and then I add a link to the slip submitted here, you stole those.You lying prick, you copy and pasted our list. I don't care if you like it or not it's wrong to steal our content. This isn't something to disagree about, it's plain wrong.
    I stopped being a moderator, I never stopped participating in the thread or on this forum, perhaps I should have listened to others and stayed away. The list was taken from a few sources, and I gave credit at that time for the person who invented it and where much of the times originated. MOST of the current list that I copied to M3post is exactly the same as when I put it together here sometime ago, there are a few more additional BMW entries, do you own those entries? Were they only posted here? If the owners of those times want me to take them down M3post I'd be happy too. Including your times.

I'm not asking for credit for the idea, I'm asking for credit for the content you stole. As I proved, you blatantly copied our times even the HPF time that I manually listed as invalid. Don't you get this? You were caught stealing BimmerBoost content.
    What content did I steal? A handful of 1/4 mile and 60-130 times that were taken? Like I just said I will remove those if the owners of the times want them taken down. GET THIS, most of the list was done before you even got involved.

No other site, 6speed, or anyone else, manually puts in links to the slips or graphs in the time. That is something I take the time to do. Every single entry on the list that has SLIP next to it has been manually entered by me.
    Lol, there were no working links, most of those were edited out, I missed a few, so what? I have zero problems with saying much of of the list was sourced from here, because I put it together, and sourced it myself AS IT ORIGINATED SOMEPLACE ELSE NOT BIMMERBOOST. You can have that link option, I don't plan on adding that feature to the M3post list.

You shared the content from here and made it seem like you got it from 6speed, I can't believe you.
    Most of the content is from 6speed and M3forum, that's just the truth. Here is what I said, I did not give him all the credit for the times listed, lol, but the descriptions and a lot of the times came from him, that is a fact.

It should be noted that much of this list, descriptions and the idea itself originated from the hard work done by a friend of mine whom many of you may know from the BMW, Porsche and GTR community , "Divexxtreme," who is over on 6speed now. He has been a source of valuable information and is one of the most respected enthusiasts in the car world. He has spent countless hours creating a database for us, and he deserves most of the credit. I love this type of info and hope the the rest of you do as well.

As I said, bimmerboost can't be mentioned on M3post, it is not allowed, that is your doing not mine. Simply stated, I put this list together sometime ago, I sourced the information from other places, and gave Divexxtreme credit for most of it, it's still true today. I have no problem removing times that the owners do not want listed on M3post. To claim that you own any of these listings, besides your own, is flat out silly.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, I got to say I think your approach to this is wrong. You shouldn't just blast him in public, you should of gone to him directly and discussed it. The name calling and accusations are extreme. I know Drew pretty well, and Ive seen the way he has dealt with many situations pretty fairly and honestly.
    I know how Drew acts online, trust me. He deserves to be blasted in public because what he did is a major slap in the face and despicable. He would rather help M3post who censors us? Thanks a lot, go ahead and do that, just don't do it with content BimmerBoost has created and works hard on. It is hard enough to build a site without support but to take something unique of our own and give it to a site that tries to keep us down? Thanks a lot Drew, quite the guy you are.

You 2 should of just handled it in private, Im sure if you had told him that you didnt want him to take the info you had personally collected and took the time to input, he would have respected your wishes. I dont know if that will still work, as you have called him a liar and thief. If 2 people are fair and understanding they can usually come to an agreement.
    In private? He didn't privately take BB content. He did it publicly and deserves public criticism.

He never had any intention of respecting my wishes because he "doesn't want to get involved in politics" so he would rather steal without citing the source.

I would also like to say I understand your frustration as I see the time and effort you put into the site. And I know the other sites block you and its very understandable you dont want them to have info that you collected. Many of us love this site, and the way its run.
    Exactly correct. So yes, very frustrating especially because I thought Drew was someone who would help me but instead he is interested in his forum persona more. He wants to get all those D-bags on M3post sucking his dick, please. He doesn't even care that they censor, ban, and just overall treat people like a commodity yet he wishes to support that with BB content? I don't think so. Drew clearly has no loyalty or integrity.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I never use BimmerPost content, I make it a point not to. They have used mine on several occasions.

He stole my work and made it seem like it came from 6speed, period.
    WTF? Are you kidding? I don't even care but that is an absolute lie. You created a thread on here in the N63 section which was all content AR designs posted on their release for my downpipes. You had it on your site just hours after they had posted it on 5post.com. Same with that new front lip and rear insert for the 5 series. The company posted it on 5post.com and you had it up here in no time with no credit as to the source of your info. It's not a big deal as that's what all the site do but why deny it? I would say a large portion of the new content are "news flashes" you create from topics you saw on other sites. Don't completely insult a user for doing that with a thread HE created, that's why everyone on here is telling you it's f'ed up

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I stopped being a moderator, I never stopped participating in the thread or on this forum, perhaps I should have listened to others and stayed away. The list was taken from a few sources, and I gave credit at that time for the person who invented it and where much of the times originated. MOST of the current list that I copied to M3post is exactly the same as when I put it together here sometime ago, there are a few more additional BMW entries, do you own those entries? Were they only posted here? If the owners of those times want me to take them down M3post I'd be happy too. Including your times.
    Go ahead and stay away, so what? Just leave my content here. What you have done is despicable and not worthy of a shred of respect.

Most ? So not all? In that case, remove everything you stole from here since you admit to doing it.

Yes, I own the text you copied. Those are not timeslips you referencing, you are stealing my content word for word without citing the source. As in, pathetic and wrong.

What content did I steal? A handful of 1/4 mile and 60-130 times that were taken? Like I just said I will remove those if the owners of the times want them taken down. GET THIS, most of the list was done before you even got involved.
    GET THIS you copy and pasted BB text without citing the source. You have no right to it and no permission to use it. The owners have nothing to do with it. If I report on say a NASA moon launch you can't just steal my report because NASA didn't tell you not to. Are you serious with this logic? I thought you were smarter.

Lol, there were no working links, most of those were edited out, I missed a few, so what? I have zero problems with saying much of of the list was sourced from here, because I put it together, and sourced it myself AS IT ORIGINATED SOMEPLACE ELSE NOT BIMMERBOOST. You can have that link option, I don't plan on adding that feature to the M3post list.
    I'm not talking about the link, I'm referring to the text itself which clearly shows that you copied it directly from BimmerBoost. Keep up, please.

You don't plan on posting the source of the text you copied on M3post? You truly are a piece of $#@!.

Most of the content is from 6speed and M3forum, that's just the truth. Here is what I said, I did not give him all the credit for the times listed, lol, but the descriptions and a lot of the times came from him, that is a fact.
    Most is not all, I don't care. If you copy even a single entry from our list without having the balls to cite the source I have a problem with it. You don't see the issue here?

As I said, bimmerboost can't be mentioned on M3post, it is not allowed, that is your doing not mine. Simply stated, I put this list together sometime ago, I sourced the information from other places, and gave Divexxtreme credit for most of it, it's still true today. I have no problem removing times that the owners do not want listed on M3post. To claim that you own any of these listings, besides your own, is flat out silly.
    Thanks for giving Divexx credit for his hard work and dismissing my own because you are too big of a pussy to do the right thing on M3post. Way to stand up for what is right not just hide looking out for yourself. It is not flat out silly to claim I don't own my own text and my own work, remove it or cite the source as you have admitted to taking it as if it wasn't obvious anyway.

I love how my hours mean nothing because M3post decides to censor, thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    WTF? Are you kidding? I don't even care but that is an absolute lie. You created a thread on here in the N63 section which was all content AR designs posted on their release for my downpipes. You had it on your site just hours after they had posted it on 5post.com. Same with that new front lip and rear insert for the 5 series. The company posted it on 5post.com and you had it up here in no time with no credit as to the source of your info. It's not a big deal as that's what all the site do but why deny it? I would say a large portion of the new content are "news flashes" you create from topics you saw on other sites. Don't completely insult a user for doing that with a thread HE created, that's why everyone on here is telling you it's f'ed up
    AR Design is a sponsor here, that is AR Design content taken from their facebook page with permission and encouragement. They reposted their own content so sorry, not a lie.

Yes, many of our topics are created from things I see around the web and report on. I don't just steal their text, I write my own. BimmerPost actually does copy and paste press releases from BMW, I don't. They aren't the source for those. I make sure not to post any Bimmerpost content which is not hard to do considering they take everything from other sources, we actually have a good amount of original articles and content.

You don't seem to understand he didn't create that list, I did, he just copy pasted a list from 6speed a long time ago and since then I have maintained that list. As stated, compare the original list to mine and see that Drew directly copy and pasted BimmerBoost times without giving credit. If you want to talk about f'd up, that would be it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you GG for not being a mindless lemming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    I can just say one thing and i'm new here and to the BMW forum "scene" in general, all i know is i feel lucky i came here *first*, because it seemed most suited to my goal, which was to boost my bimmer, and with the help of the excellent people and knowledge base here arrived at the perfect solution - thanks all!

What i'm saying is i know nothing of these politics and like this site on its own merits and consider it "home", and i think the site would do great if it kept in mind the words of the immortal Franco in Gumball Rally: "What's-a behind me is not important!"..

All you gotta do is keep your lead, baby. Noplace else even comes close. I can say for certain that all my posts, including an upcoming comparison review of two different stage twinscrew e36's, will be posted exclusively here cuz i don't even go anywhere else. No reason to that i can see.
    Thank you susan, and this is what helps. It's hard enough running a site so many others try to stifle (let alone when people steal your content to give to bigger sites) but its all about people like yourself who wish to do the right thing. Thank you, and I appreciate it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you GG for not being a mindless lemming.
    Well I thought it would be fun. I have been a member whovah dare for about a year. Not a bad way to say hi to the folks on that forum I hope.... lol I don't think you shouldn't take it to heart.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nickr519 Click here to enlarge
    Are you actually serious? This is not complicated stuff, taught almost exclusively in high school and some in college. You use facts that aren't YOUR OWN ORIGINAL THOUGHT, you cite the source, AS STICKY DID on his own list.
    Losing faith in humanity here.
    If that's the case then the 60-130, 1/4 mile thread needs to be taken down, most of it was sourced, copied, etc., by me, it was noted as well and I gave credit to the ORIGINAL THOUGHT, but that part was edited out after I stopped being in charge of the thread.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    AR Design is a sponsor here, that is AR Design content taken from their facebook page with permission and encouragement. They reposted their own content so sorry, not a lie.
    Damn sticky you lie like crazy! Lol it's funny cause the proof is on your own board! Look below and you'll see that you didn't just copy some pictures of their facebook. It's clear from how you wrote it plus you knew the answers to questions that chris had written on 5post. It's okay to say "yeah I $#@!ed up Drew and blasted you for doing the same $#@! I do everyday." plus I'm aware that you get alot of original content and that's great but don't make it seem like your above a little copy and paste as this clearly shows. Besides it's what everybody does, imagine fox news refusing to air a story because CNN broke it! Lol they want to be first and have exclusives but at they end of the day you gotta copy what you can it's okay.

For some reason we have been left out of the loop on this even though the car pictured here belongs to BB member Jimefam and AR Design is a vendor here. We have to break some habits.

These may be ready by April looks like:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...246097_5-1.jpg

Apparently the factory cats are a huge restriction in the stock downpipes:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If that's the case then the 60-130, 1/4 mile thread needs to be taken down, most of it was sourced, copied, etc., by me, it was noted as well and I gave credit to the ORIGINAL THOUGHT, but that part was edited out after I stopped being in charge of the thread.
    You worked for BimmerBoost at the time and submitted that content here at which point it is BB property under copyright. You can not use any text added to it without permission as not only is it illegal it is a douche move.

Your original work referred to the source and since then it has no longer been your work and you have blatantly taken my work. Yes, messed up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

what a useless display of drama

sticky, you will lose good members with these types of threads. imo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn sticky you lie like crazy! Lol it's funny cause the proof is on your own board! Look below and you'll see that you didn't just copy some pictures of their facebook. It's clear from how you wrote it plus you knew the answers to questions that chris had written on 5post. It's okay to say "yeah I $#@!ed up Drew and blasted you for doing the same $#@! I do everyday." plus I'm aware that you get alot of original content and that's great but don't make it seem like your above a little copy and paste as this clearly shows. Besides it's what everybody does, imagine fox news refusing to air a story because CNN broke it! Lol they want to be first and have exclusives but at they end of the day you gotta copy what you can it's okay.
    Yep, proof is on my own board that those pictures are hosted on BB and not anywhere else.

It is also true that AR Design posted those pictures on their facebook and pictures have been pulled from their facebook. This is all with AR Designs permission as I have been speaking to AR design about that car among others. If you think I am lying contact them.

You don't get it, I don't copy text from other sources and repost it as my own. Every article I write, get it? You don't see the distinction here? Seriously? This isn't what everybody does and certainly is not what I do. When I need to report on a story broken by someone else, I say "Auto Motor Und Sport" is reporting or whomever it may be is reporting, get it? Even then, I still don't copy their text as my own.

He directly copy and pasted my work without citing it, period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black bnr32 Click here to enlarge

I will stand up for what is right despite what others may think. I will in no way defend someone stealing my work. He admits he did it and admits he won't cite the source, how is that ok?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here is the current list on M3post - I highlighted in Bold what I sourced, wrote and entered into the original 60-130, 1/4 mile thread here on Bimmerboost and have permission from the source to post as well. If anyone here in the list does not want to be included in the M3post list, tell me and I will remove it.

It should be noted that much of this list, descriptions and the idea itself originated from the hard work done by a friend of mine whom many of you may know from the BMW, Porsche and GTR community , "Divexxtreme," who is over on 6speed now. He has been a source of valuable information and is one of the most respected enthusiasts in the car world. He has spent countless hours creating a database for us, and he deserves most of the credit. I love this type of info and hope the the rest of you do as well. Click here to enlarge

When comparing the below numbers, please keep in mind that variances in temperature, humidity, track conditions, and driver ability, can all have a significant impact on the data.

For those that don't follow 1/4 mile drag racing; E.T. (Elapsed Time) is primarily a derivative of the launch, while Trap Speed (MPH achieved at the end of the run) is primarily a derivative of the amount of power being put to the ground on that specific track, that specific day. Trap Speed can be used tell you almost exactly how much hp your car is making at the wheels, assuming you use the correct calculations.

If you'd like a BMW run to be added to the list, please provide proof of the run. Only 1/4 mile times from timeslips and/or video (preferably both) will be accepted for this list. No GPS based, datalogger 1/4 mile times will be accepted.

E9X M3 BMW 1/4 Mile List

10.87 @ 131.48 MPH 60' 1.83 (Mikewads) E92 M3 DCT, ESS VT600 SC, 100 shot, MT Drag Radials, Pump Fuel / Race gas Mix
    11.45 @ 131.57 MPH 60' 2.06 (DLSJ5) E92 M3 Gintani Stage 2+ SC, Race Fuel and Race Tune, Meth, DR's
    11.88 @ 118.70 MPH 60' 1.81 (DLSJ5) E92 M3 DCT, Bolt Ons, 96 octane,DR's

11.94 @ 118.86 MPH 60' 1.93 (prodigymb) E92 M3 Manual, ESS VT600, Full Exhaust, DR's
    12.20 @ 121.8x MPH 60' 2.19 (Sammy Russo) E92 M3 DCT Gintani Stage 1 SC, 91 octane, DR's
    12.25 @ 114.10 MPH 60' 1.91 (Mike Wadsworth) E92 M3 DCT, Bolt-ons, ST's

ALL BMW 1/4 mile list

09.76 @ 154.88 MPH 60' ?.?? (Mike Radowski) - E36 M3 turbo, C16, Slicks

09.89 @ 141.40 MPH 60' 1.43 (Spjuvern) E30 Turbo, C16, Slicks
    09.93 @ 152.60 MPH 60' 1.66 (Card Counter) E36 328i Turbo, C16, DR's
    10.16 @ 141.24 MPH 60' 1.60 (djborya) E30 325i Turbo, E85, Drag Radials
    10.77 @ 134.35 MPH 60' 1.60 (Spin Spin Sugar) 1999 M Coupe Turbo, Pump, Slicks
    10.87 @ 131.48 MPH 60' 1.83 (Mikewads) E92 M3 DCT, ESS VT2 SC 98 mm pulley, 100 shot nitrous, MT Drag Radials, Pump Fuel / Race gas Mix
    11.00 @ 137.xx MPH 60' 1.9x (Evil Twin Rob) E46 M3 HPF Stage 2 TC, C16, DR's
    11.15 @ 124.45 MPH 60' 1.50 (Oldbooster) 135i AT, JB3 2.0, .40 nitrous jet, DR's, Meth, IRC Exhaust, Code 3 IC, Race Gas
    11.32 @ 136.92 MPH 60' 1.99 (MspiredM3) E46 M3 HPF Stage 2.5, Race Gas, DR's
    11.33 @ 132.77 MPH 60' 1.84 (Hotrod182) E92 335i AT, JB3, Nitrous .28 Dry Shot, Water/Meth, Race Gas, Weight Reduction, DR's
    11.35 @ 125.17 MPH 60' 1.69 (Brian135i) E82 135i JB3 18ohm, FMIC, Meth, DP, BMS DCI, RR Exhaust, Forge DDV and a 25 shot of nitrous, .28 jet, DR's.
    11.41 @ 126.09 MPH 60' 1.89 (Loren) E46 M3 AA Stage 3 SC, Race Fuel, NOS, DR's
    11.45 @ 131.57 MPH 60' 2.06 (DLSJ5) E92 M3 Stage 2+ SC, Race Fuel and Race Tune, Meth, DR's
    11.50 @ 125.89 MPH 60' 1.70 (Shiv) E92 335i 6MT, PROcede, Race Fuel, DR's, Meth
    11.58 @ 122.76 MPH 60' 1.71 (DLSJ5) E46 M3 VFE Stage 2 SC, 3.91 gears, MS109, DR's
    11.66 @ 129.47 MPH 60' 2.00 (Chris@HPF) E46 HPF Stage 2 TC, 110 leaded, ST's

11.68 @ 121.80 MPH 60' 1.68 (Irishace) 135i, AT, JB3 2.0 15ohm, DPs, FMIC, DCI, Perf Exhaust, CMGS Meth, DRs, MS109 Race Gas, SLIP
    11.77 @ 117.30 MPH 60' 1.64 (yandyr) 135i, Procede V4, ER FMIC, ER charge pipe, secondary cats cut, Meth, DCI, Race Gas, SLIP
    11.84 @ 116.97 MPH 60' 1.63 (Sitdown) E92 335, JB3, DCI FMIC, MS109, K1/MT Drag Radials
    11.88 @ 118.70 MPH 60' 1.81 (DLSJ5) E92 M3 DCT, Bolt Ons, 96 octane,DR's
    11.90 @ 119.06 MPH 60' 1.67 (dzenno) E92 335 6MT, full boltons, catless, 60/40 meth, MS109, LSD, DR's, no rear and pass seats,LW flywheel
    11.94 @ 118.86 MPH 60' 1.93 (prodigymb) E92 M3 Manual, ESS VT-2 600, Full Exhaust, DR's
    11.97 @ 123.00 MPH 60' 1.89 (TazaM3) E46 M3 AA Stage 3 SC, Race fuel, DR's, NOS
    11.98 @ 125.34 MPH 60' 1.91 (JMWEB) E46 M3 AA Stage 3 SC', Race fuel, DRs, NOS

12.09 @ 115.32 MPH 60' 1.75 (LostMarine) E92 335 Auto, JB3, bolt-on's, 100 oct, DR's, SLIP
    12.10 @ 118.77 MPH 60' 1.85 (dzenno) 335i 6MT, Procede V4, pump + meth, MT drag radials, Helix FMIC
    12.19 @ 117.14 MPH 60' 1.85 (Divexxtreme) E46 M3 AA Stage 2 SC, 100 Octane, DRs, 3,230 lbs
    12.20 @ 121.8x MPH 60' 2.19 (Sammy Russo) E92 M3 DCT Gintani Stage 1 SC, 91 octane, DR's

12.21 @ 116.58 MPH 60' 1.90 (Clemster) E39 M5, ESS SC 92mm pulley, 3.45 diff, Exhaust
    12.24 @ 113.51 MPH 60' 1.83 (DBFIU) E82 135i, JB3, Meth
    12.25 @ 114.10 MPH 60' 1.91 (Mike Wadsworth) E92 M3 DCT, Bolt-ons, ST's
    12.28 @ 118.04 MPH 60' 1.87 (Fanatic7) E46 M3 SMG VFE Stage 2 SC, 103 octane, DR's, 4000' DA

12.28 @ 115.10 MPH 60' 1.82 (Sitdown) E92 335, JB3 | DCI | FMIC | MS109 | 1000DA, 1/4 tank of MS109/93, 19" Street Tires SLIP
    12.29 @ 115.36 MPH 60' 1.87 (DarrinB) E60 M5 SMG, Dinan Exhaust, RPI scoops, Street Tires, Pump
    12.30 @ 116.00 MPH 60' 1.87 (DarrinB) E60 M5 Stock
    12.32 @ 111.2x MPH 60' 1.72 (Mathews) E46 M3 bolt-ons, Pump, DRs, 3,150 lbs

12.34 @ 113.74 MPH 60' 1.94 (black e) E82 '011 N55 135i, DCT, V4, Helix IC, 21 pound lightweight battery, berk catback, race gas, DR's
    12.38 @ 113.37 MPH 60' 1.84 (Stimpee) E36 M3 SC, Pump, DRs, 3450 lbs
    12.38 @ 111.20 MPH 60' 1.73 (Mathews) E46 M3 hicomp, built, 100 Octane, DR's, 3,200 lbs

12.38 @ 113.07 MPH 60' 1.89 (Sitdown) E93 335, AT, JB3 2.0, JB3 2.0 (Map 9), BMS DCI, and 93/MS109 fuel mix, Street Tires
    12.52 @ 113.39 MPH 60' 2.09 (black e) E82 '011 N55 135i, DCT, V4, Helix IC, 21 pound lightweight battery, berk catback, Stree Tires
    12.53 @ 114.12 MPH 60' 2.07 (Ocbimmer) '09 E92 335 on Street Tires, JB3 map10, LSD, meth (90%), VP100 gas
    12.57 @ 117.59 MPH 60' 2.08 (Irishace) E82 135i, street tires, 94 octane, JB3 2.0 Map 7, AMS FMIC, DP's, BMW perfomance exhaust, DCI
    12.72 @ 107.42 MPH 60' 1.79 (Mathews) E46 M3 6MT, Bone stock
    12.74 @ 111.06 MPH 60' 1.97 (Need4Speed05) E46 M3 AA Stage 1 SC, 93 octane
    12.78 @ 108.22 MPH 60' 1.91 (GiveMeAnM3) E46 M3 SMG, Bolt-ons,97 Octane, SRs

12.80 @ 111.85 MPH 60' 2.12 (Blaizon) E92 335i 6 speed, JB3 2.0 map 7, dci & 100 oct.
    12.85 @ 107.04 MPH 60' 1.77 (Sharpie12) X6 50i, Eurocharged Tune SLIP
    12.87 @ 107.37 MPH 60' 1.87 (Immelman) 2002 E46 M3 6spd Man, Bolt-ons, 104 Octane
    12.89 @ 106.70 MPH 60' 1.82 (BRN M3) E46 M3, VP103, DRs
    12.89 @ 108.07 MPH 60' 1.87 (DLSJ5) E46 M3 SMG, 100 Octane, DRs
    12.90 @ 104.31 MPH 60' 1.91 (ki_Daniel) E46 M3, Bone stock
    12.97 @ 105.98 MPH 60' 1.76 (MoreRevsM3) E36 M3 S50B30, Pump, SRs
    12.98 @ 109.36 MPH 60' 1.95 (Divexxtreme) E46 M3, Pump, SRs, 3,280 lbs
    13.05 @ 107.62 MPH 60' 1.96 (IDZ21) E46 M3 SMG ZCP, Bone stock
    13.25 @ 107.55 MPH 60' 2.13 (M34U2NV) E46 M3 SMG, Bolt ons
    13.35 @ 105.5 MPH 60' 2.05x (Divexxtreme) E46 M3 SMG ZCP, Bone stock
    13.37 @ 103.78 MPH 60' 1.99 (John Miller) E46 M3, Bone stock
    13.68 @ 100.73 MPH 60' 2.04 (Mash3) E46 M3 SMG, Mostly stock
    13.77 @ 102.06 MPH 60' 2.22 (tightie) E46 M3, Stock

GPS performance data:

*NOTE: The maximum allowed downhill slope over the course of the run is 3.00%. Any run that exceeds 3.00% will not be posted on the list. Please include as much information about the car as possible, i.e. Mods and fuel that was used during the runs, as a reader this is one aspect I've always wanted more info on. Only GPS based, datalogger times from V-box equipment (Drift Box, Performance Box, or V-Box) will be accepted for this list. No extrapolated times from 1/4 mile time-slips. Also, all submitted data must be reviewed for accuracy and approved by a Subject Matter Expert (SME) before the time is posted.

Current SME's are:

DLSJ5 EMAIL the DBN or Vbox file to: Affinityf@aol.com

Runs verified by Divexxtreme from 6peedonline will be accepted as well

60 -130 mph (96.5-209.2 kph): E9X M3's

6.23 - Mikewads / E92 M3 ESS VT2 600 SC/ 100 shot nitrous / ESS DCT Software/ 3 shifts
    6.36 - G-power / G-power Stage 3 SC / 11 psi / 6MT / 1 shift
    6.87 - Mikewads / E92 M3 ESS VT2 600 SC / DCT/ / 3 shifts
    6.95 - G-power / G-power Stage 3 SC / 6MT / 1 shift
    7.06 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 Gintani Stage 2 SC / DCT / 91 octane and meth / 9 psi / 3 shifts
    7.58 - Pencilgeek /E92 M3 6MT/ RS-46 RDsport stroker w/ ESS VT600 SC / 6MT/ 1 shift / 100 octane
    7.85 - IMG / E92 M3 ESS VT2-600 / 6MT / 1 shift
    7.95 - M33 / E90 M3 ESS VT-600 / 6MT / 1 shift
    8.31 - Biglare/ E90 M3 DCT ESS VT2-575 SC / Bolt ons/ 3.62 Gears/ ESS DCT Software / 91 Pump/ 20" wheels
    8.82 - sammyrusso / E92 M3 DCT Gintani Stage 1 SC / Bolt Ons/ HFC's / 91 octane / 2 shifts
    8.84 - RomanESS / E92 M3 VT-575 /DCT / Stock cats/ ESS DCT Software / 3 shifts
    9.01- Eugene Tawain E92 M3 6MT Gpower SC @ 6psi / Bolt ons / pump / 2 shifts
    10.71 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT/ Bolt-Ons / 91 octane/ 3 shifts
    11.05 - Pencilgeek /E92 M3 6MT/ RS-46 RDsport stroker/ 91 octane/ 2 shifts
    11.28 - M&M /E92 M3 / 6MT / Bolt Ons
    12.46 - Stock DCT E92 M3
    12.66 - Eugene Taiwan/ E92 M3 6MT / Bolt ons/ 91 octane
    12.99 - Stock E92 M3 Coupe/ 6MT

60 -130 mph (96.5-209.2 kph): ALL BMW's

4.67 - djborya / E30 325i Turbo / E85 / Drag Radials
    5.07 - Mert / custom built TT E46 M3 25 psi on a 1.7% decline with 1-shift in 51 degree temps. Toyo R888s, 8,500 rpm redline.
    5.61 - RaceMX-M3 / E46 M3 HPF Stage 2.5 SMG /Race Fuel & Meth / 1 shift
    6.07 - M&M / E30 325is / TC / 1 shift
    6.23 - Mikewads / Mikewads / Mikewads / E92 M3 ESS VT2 600 SC / DCT/ 100 shot nitrous / 3 shifts
    6.2x - ST06M3 / E46 M3 HPF Stage 2.5 6MT / Race Fuel & Meth / 0 shift (4th Gear only)
    6.36 - G-power / G-power Stage 3 SC / 11 psi / 1 shift
    6.80 - TaZaM3 / E46 M3 AA Turbocharger 6MT / lowboost / pump fuel / 1 shift
    6.86 - ST06M3 / E46 M3 HPF Stage 2 6MT / Race Fuel & meth / 1 shift
    6.87 - Mikewads / E92 M3 ESS VT2 600 SC / DCT/ / 3 shifts
    6.95 - G-power / G-power Stage 3 SC on stock internals / Manual / 1 shift
    6.95 - hotrod182 / 335i AT w/ JB3 piggyback ECU / .28 Nitrous Dry shot / Race Gas / Water Meth/ Weight Reduction / 2-shifts
    7.06 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 Gintani Stage 2 SC / DCT / 91 octane and meth / 9 psi / 3 shifts
    7.58 - Pencilgeek /E92 M3 6MT/ RS-46 RDsport stroker w/ ESS VT600 SC / 6MT/ 1 shift / 100 octane
    7.85 - IMG / E92 M3 ESS VT2-600 / Manual / 1 shift
    7.86 - Maros / E46 M3 ESS SC 16 psi Built Motor/ 1 shift
    8.31 - Biglare/ E90 M3 DCT ESS VT2-575 SC / Bolt ons/ 3.62 Gears/ ESS DCT Software / 91 Pump/ 20" wheels
    8.59 – Dr Jitsu / E46 M3 BHS SC Built Motor 16 psi / SMG / MS109/ 1 shift
    8.67 - DLSJ5 / E46 M3 VFE Supercharged Stage 2 8.5psi / SMG / 3.91 gears/ MS109 / 2 shifts
    8.82 - sammyrusso / E92 M3 DCT Gintani Stage 1 SC / Bolt Ons/ HFC's / 91 octane / 2 shifts
    8.84 - RomanESS / E92 M3 VT-575 /DCT / Stock cats/ ESS DCT Software / 3 shifts
    9.01 - Eugene Tawain E92 M3 6MT Gpower SC @ 6psi / Bolt ons / pump / 2 shifts
    9.08 - hiboostingm3 / E36 M3 / TC / 2 shifts
    9.09 - hotrod182 / 335i w/ JB3 piggyback ECU / 2-shifts
    9.3x - RaceMX-M3 / E46 M3 VFE Stage 2 SC / SMG / 100 octane / 1 shift
    9.60 - Mr.5 / E90 335I / GIAC Flash / Bolt Ons / 6MT / 91 + Meth / 2shifts
    9.62 - M6koo / M6 SMG (intake, exhaust, pulley, tune) / 2-shifts
    9.66 - Fanatic7 / E46 M3 VFE Supercharger Stage 2 / SMG / 110 / passanger / 2 shifts
    9.87 - Mspired / E46 M3 AA Supercharger Stage 3 / 6MT / 91 octane / 1 shift
    10.3 - TerryBMS / 135I JB3/ TIP / Bolt Ons, weight reduction / 91+Meth / 2 shifts
    10.3 - Stock M6 / 2 shifts
    10.4 - RaceMX-M3 / Stock E60 M5 / 2 shifts
    10.5 - fivaxis / E36 M3 / TC / 2 shifts
    10.71 - DLSJ5 / E92 M3 DCT/ Bolt-Ons / 91 octane/ 3 shifts
    10.83 - Clemster / E39 M5 / ESS SC 92mm pulley / 3.45 diff / Exhaust / 2 shifts
    10.94 - KevN23 / E39 M5 / ESS SC 96mm pulley / 1 shift
    11.05 - Pencilgeek /E92 M3 6MT/ RS-46 RDsport stroker/ 91 octane/ 2shifts
    11.0x - slcook54 / E36 M3 / TC / 3 shifts
    11.2x - M&M / Chipped 335i / 1 shift
    11.28 - M&M /E92 M3 6MT / Bolt Ons
    12.46 - Stock DCT E92 M3
    12.66 - Eugene Taiwan/ E92 M3 6MT / Bolt ons/ 91 octane
    12.99 - 05SCM3 / E46 M3 VFE Stage 1 SC/ SMG / 2 shifts
    12.99 - Stock E92 M3 Coupe/ 6MT
    13.7x - IDZ21 / Stock E46 M3 SMG (freak car) / 1 shift
    14.3 - hiboostingm3 / Stock E39 M5 / 1 shift

Here's a list of cars you can compare your 60-130 mph times with.

3.53 - Underground / TT Gallardo / 2-shifts
    4.09 - Acicchelli / TT Gallardo / 1-shift

4.52 - jbsteven / SC&TT Ford GT 994 rwhp / 1-shift
    4.53 - HoustonT / 880 rwhp Supra / 1-shift
    4.87 - Oz / Supra / 1-shift
    5.14 - Hllywood / TT Viper / 93 octane/ 2-shifts
    5.27 – Lil Powell / C5 Vette with big motor and NOS
    5.74 - Divexxtreme / Supercharged C6 Z06 / 1-shift
    5.88 - Blacksheep / Supercharged C6 Z51 Corvette / 1-shift

6.59 - DadsC63 / C63 AMG, MHP v4 CDT, MHP LT Headers & Mids, MHP 3" Race Catback + Xpipe, MHP Thermostat, 125 shot nitrous, CF hood/trunk, Race Gas, DR's
    6.65 - Acicchelli / Renntech SLR
    6.66 - Dad's C63 - C63 AMG - MHP Tune, 125 shot nitrous
    6.85 - gringointegra / TC'd Acura Integra, 1-shift
    6.89 - Vrybad / C5 Z06TT / APS Turbo, no cats, stock muffler, 573 rwhp @ 9.5 psi) / 1-shift
    6.93 - GTRHU / Nissan GTR / Cobb AP NIS-006, GTC custom map, E85 map running, JoeGr Beta LC map, GTC catless downpipe, Titek sus midpipe, HKS legamax catback, Forge actuator(red spring), ID1000cc injectors, Custom 76mm intake, HKS spark plugs, Greddy Intercoolers, Harman Motive IC hardpipe kit.
    7.05 - Divexxtreme / 2010 GT-R, Switzer cat-back exhaust, drop-in air filters and Switzer 100 octane tune, peak boost 18 psi
    7.24 - Acicchelli / Stock SLR
    7.48 - Acicchelli / Renntech SL65 AMG
    7.59 - Blacksheep / C6 Corvette Z51 (heads/cam, 484 rwhp) / 2-shifts
    7.74 - 458 Italia, stock
    7.74 - HoustonT / GT-R / downpipes, y-pipe, BC, hard IC pipes, custom tune
    7.85 - Acicchelli / Stock LP640 / 2-shifts
    7.86 - Divexxtreme / Stock C6 Z06 / 2-shifts
    7.95 - Byzantine / '06 Gallardo 6-MT, catless exhaust & 105lb weight reduction, 2-shifts

8.04 - MPH / SL65 / MHP Tune / DR's
    8.16 - 930chas / E55 AMG, Evo 178 Pulley, 82mm TB, OE Tuning Tune, Labonte S2 Methanol Injection, Quaife LSD, exhaust, headers GRAPH
    8.19 - Jeremy - OE tuned C63 AMG / Gintani exhaust & headers, K&N, 100 oct, DR's
    8.24 - DrivenAgain / CL600 AMG
    8.41 - TMC CL65, '09 CTS-V with 8.6" pulley, CAI, LS7 ported TB, headers w/ cats, heat exchanger
    8.40 - bassn_07, E5 with full bolt-ons
    8.45 - TMC CL65 / Kleeman CL65
    8.46 - Dads C63 / MHP - L/T Headers, Heads, Tune, C/F airbox

9.41 - Propain - C63 AMG, OE Tuning tune, DR's, Race Gas, airbox mod/filter
    9.42 - Easy2Speed / stock 2010 CTS-V / 1-shift
    9.65 - DD GT3 RD - 997.2 GT3 - Sharwerks muffler delete GRAPH
    9.67 - Propain - C63 AMG, OE Tuning tune, DR's, Race Gas, airbox mod/filter
    9.74 - JonsC63AMG, OE Tuning tune,
    9.79 - DD GT3 RD - Stock C63 w/ P31, 91 oct
    9.92 - Byzantine / '06 Gallardo 6-MT, 2-shifts
    10.13- Acicchelli / Stock F430 / 3-shifts
    10.72- Acicchelli / Cayenne Turbo S GT700
    10.93- Acicchelli / Stock Mercedes E63 / Auto
    10.97- WK446 / Nissan GT-R
    11.81- HoustonT / Stock Lexus IS-F / Sequential
    13.77- Acicchelli / Bentley GTC / Auto
    14.39- Acicchelli / Stock Mercedes ML63 / Auto

Standing Mile List: E9X BMW's

186 MPH (Texas Mile) - Pencilgeek /E92 M3 6MT/ RS-46 RDsport stroker w/ ESS VT600 SC / 6MT/ Q16 Fuel
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black bnr32 Click here to enlarge

Another thing I wanted to add, yes I'm very angry, but I have always respected Drew and treated him well. I have always been friendly toward him, always called him in support of any issues, and never have said a negative word about him.

Obviously, with all the work I put it in this means a lot more to me than it does to others who say "who cares he copied it, others copy" that isn't the same. He copied my work without permission and made it seem like it belonged to someone else. That just isn't right and I would never expect Drew to do that.

M3post censoring BB links is no excuse for using BB content without citing it, that isn't a free pass to take our stuff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here is the current list on M3post - I highlighted in Bold what I sourced, wrote and entered into the original 60-130, 1/4 mile thread here on Bimmerboost and have permission from the source to post as well. If anyone here in the list does not want to be included in the M3post list, tell me and I will remove it.
    Every single time not in bold you are to remove as they belong to BimmerBoost under copyright. The text does not belong the owners, it belongs to me as I created it. You do not have permission to use it in any way, shape, or form especially when you didn't even have the courage to say you got them from here and from me. Get this through your head.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep, proof is on my own board that those pictures are hosted on BB and not anywhere else.

It is also true that AR Design posted those pictures on their facebook and pictures have been pulled from their facebook. This is all with AR Designs permission as I have been speaking to AR design about that car among others. If you think I am lying contact them.

You don't get it, I don't copy text from other sources and repost it as my own. Every article I write, get it? You don't see the distinction here? Seriously? This isn't what everybody does and certainly is not what I do. When I need to report on a story broken by someone else, I say "Auto Motor Und Sport" is reporting or whomever it may be is reporting, get it? Even then, I still don't copy their text as my own.

He directly copy and pasted my work without citing it, period.
    Sticky this is more BS, I was in AR design the day they posted those pictures. I know you hadn't spoken to anyone there when you made your thread. I was there with Andrew when you PM'ed me twice about not posting content on other forums first and to please give you an exclusive. I responded to your PM from AR designs and I told you okay that I didn't care who got my content first and that I would post the pics on bimmerboost one day before anywhere else if it was a big deal to you. I was in AR design when you wrote me back saying that bimmerpost didn't care about content because they were big but your site would grow with exclusives and links on other forums. I talked to Andrew about your thread the day you created it and he had no idea! So don't make it seem like you got it from them. You saw the thread on 5post and posted about it here. You saved their pictures and then hosted them yourself. First thing to do when your in a hole is STOP digging!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, there are other times that were not input by you that you are claiming in bold were. Like Biglare's time for example as well as this one:

8.16 - 930chas / E55 AMG, Evo 178 Pulley, 82mm TB, OE Tuning Tune, Labonte S2 Methanol Injection, Quaife LSD, exhaust, headers GRAPH
    Uh, you put that in bold when it has graph on the end of it which is a time I added in but your half-assed bolding clearly was not done with much accuracy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol on the neg rep. Sticky this is more BS, I was in AR design the day they posted those pictures. I know you hadn't spoken to anyone there when you made your thread. I was there with Andrew when you PM'ed me twice about not posting content on other forums first and to please give you an exclusive. I responded to your PM from AR designs and I told you okay that I didn't care who got my content first and that I would post the pics on bimmerboost one day before anywhere else if it was a big deal to you. I was in AR design when you wrote me back saying that bimmerpost didn't care about content because they were big but your site would grow with exclusives and links on other forums. I talked to Andrew about your thread the day you created it and he had no idea! So don't make it seem like you got it from them. You saw the thread on 5post and posted about it here. You saved their pictures and then hosted them yourself. First thing to do when your in a hole is STOP digging!
    I PM'd you. Do you know the e-mails I wrote to Andrew? No.

Secondly, this isn't even the topic. Has AR-Design ever said I don't have permission to post their pictures? Actually, they have given me permission. So what point are you making here exactly? Isn't the topic about copied text?

Yep, exactly, not only did you say it was ok to post those pictures AFTER I CHECKED WITH YOU AR-Design who is a vendor here said it was ok as well. So what do you have? Nothing. Drew took my content without permission, I made sure to get permission as you just supported and wrote my own text with nothing copied from 5post or anywhere else.

Yes, exclusive content matters big time which is why Bimmerpost, a much larger site, should not be getting our exclusive content.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am suing you all for not getting my permission, in writing, to post up my times.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast