Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Cost Of Libya War To Taxpayers So Far.... Over $608,000,000.00 And Still Growing

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Imagine how many people they can give boats and hoes with that much money!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    Imagine how many people they can give boats and hoes with that much money!!
    If you could stick to the topic that would be great. K thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was joking, I saw your video and it cracked me up I apologize. My on topic thoughts would be that the 608 Million is nothing compared to the deals that have or are being made. Libya has the largest oil reserves in Africa. The war is obviously for oil because there are countries who are in far more worse situations but hey they don't have any resources so why would we waste our time and money with them. But with Libya it's an investment.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    If you could stick to the topic that would be great. K thanks
    but you and i would be one of them!

if the government decided to have a random drawing, guaranteeing 6080 people would win 100k tax free, how many problems would we have? wouldnt people love the government?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here you go
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    I was joking, I saw your video and it cracked me up I apologize. My on topic thoughts would be that the 608 Million is nothing compared to the deals that have or are being made. Libya has the largest oil reserves in Africa. The war is obviously for oil because there are countries who are in far more worse situations but hey they don't have any resources so why would we waste our time and money with them. But with Libya it's an investment.
    lol...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When will this oil flow? Where the Iraqi oil? How come the gas prices keep going to new record highs.....we're easily going to hit $5.00/gal this summer. I'm no expert on economy but seriously.....wtf is going on?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    When will this oil flow? Where the Iraqi oil? How come the gas prices keep going to new record highs.....we're easily going to hit $5.00/gal this summer. I'm no expert on economy but seriously.....wtf is going on?
    Let me ask you a question. I supply oil at a price for example 4 dollars a gallon. I get more oil and a whole lot of at .50 a gallon. If you're use to paying 4 bucks a gallon why would I lower my price when I have a huge profit??

These big companies are the most corrupt MOFOs ever. They got the money and they run the country. Not we the people not the president but the people who have fat wallets. Actually these people don't even have wallets.

It all comes to down to Greed.

Check out this video. How are they even in business??

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Libya is another Iraq. They had a secular dictator under whom the people were better off than under the Mullahs who gain ground when we come in and shake things up, and we grant them that power in exchange for access. But Gaddafi like Saddam (and Chavez) wanted to keep the oil wealth in-country and so had to go.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't agree more. I'm glad your not a sheep like most people I come across. If you say one negative thing about this country people automatically assume your a conspiracy nut or you're anti-America but that's not what this country is built upon. One of our founding fathers names Thomas Jefferson said "Every generation needs a revolution". This is so the people can keep their government in check. But it's a little too late now and we are being stepped on like bugs.

Another threat for this whole scheme is going to be Iran. From what I understand once the Nuclear project is complete and is in effect full force they will be able to supply India (who is growing rapidly) with cheaper energy sources. This is why Iran is a threat not that they are going to build nuclear weapons but rather that now India will do business with them and Billions will be lost. Another important fact is that Russia is funding this nuclear project. You think Russia is going to let a country invade Iran? Altough I would say we are already in a WWIII but we invade Iran or Israel tries to bomb their nuclear plant then I seriously believe this will cause a full on war. Under international law Iran has the right to build nuclear plants for energy.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you nailed the Iran thing. Hadn't even considered that angle but it's true, all energy's for sale now. Good call.
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes