Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 204
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No

    HPF 2.75 at the track/drag strip

    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...p/9ec068c7.mp4
    Supposedly a 1.7 60' and a best run of 11.7 @ 136 mph that day. No time slips as of yet. Noticed earlier that someone on e46f was questioning the trap of the run posted in the video, but those posts have since been removed. Is e46 turning into mbworld? Click here to enlarge Anyhow, until an actual slip is posted, 12.55@102mph is the time to beat for a stage 2.75.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...p/9ec068c7.mp4
    Supposedly a 1.7 60' and a best run of 11.7 @ 136 mph that day. No time slips as of yet. Noticed earlier that someone on e46f was questioning the trap of the run posted in the video, but those posts have since been removed. Is e46 turning into mbworld? Click here to enlarge Anyhow, until an actual slip is posted, 12.55@102mph is the time to beat for a stage 2.75.
    im sure we all know it can trap MUCH MORE than 102 mph

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL. I would hope. I trapped 130 on pump in my stage 2.5 car. Just got a kick out of the fact that that particular video was posted.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Kool. I trained you well
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    No time slips as of yet. Noticed earlier that someone on e46f was questioning the trap of the run posted in the video, but those posts have since been removed.
    Haha, seriously? Asking why claims of 136 mph are made when a video showing 102 is posted is somehow wrong? That is absurd.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Supposedly a 1.7 60' and a best run of 11.7 @ 136 mph that day. No time slips as of yet.
    Why no slips? Why post a video of a slow run if much faster runs took place? Come on, you can't make claims like that without slips and asking where the slips are is perfectly valid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Haha, seriously? Asking why claims of 136 mph are made when a video showing 102 is posted is somehow wrong? That is absurd.



    Why no slips? Why post a video of a slow run if much faster runs took place? Come on, you can't make claims like that without slips and asking where the slips are is perfectly valid.
    I agree 100%. I don't quite understand that whole thread. If you can post a video, you can post a time slip. I mean a 12.55 @ 102mph? If I ever ran that and someone posted it, I would be pissed. 102mph would almost seem impossible with that kind of power! lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I can't view the video. up load the darn thing to youtube
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    im sure we all know it can trap MUCH MORE than 102 mph
    Of course, but the point is that questions about the 102 trap and asking for verification of the claims were removed.

    I looked over the original thread, no slips that support the claims.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I can't view the video. up load the darn thing to youtube
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    I can't view the video. up load the darn thing to youtube
    Why can't you view it?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's hard to read that thread with all the stroking it to pictures instead of any discussion of actual results.

    Also, Mspired says the E46 M3 runs 102 stock. Well, not really, I personally ran 104 in the summer at Fontana which is a horrible track. The car has hit 108's stock from what I remember and really is about a 105-106 car, not 102.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Points
    933.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    isnt 11.7 with a 1.7 60ft and 136 trap a little slow?? that 1.7for a rwd with power is pretty good and that trap is excellent but the et is nothing special

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    isnt 11.7 with a 1.7 60ft and 136 trap a little slow?? that 1.7for a rwd with power is pretty good and that trap is excellent but the et is nothing special
    The numbers aren't making too much sense to me as posted, I need to see the slips.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    isnt 11.7 with a 1.7 60ft and 136 trap a little slow?? that 1.7for a rwd with power is pretty good and that trap is excellent but the et is nothing special
    That 60' is killer with an smg m3. The et is slow and the trap is ehh. I think his car made 800whp? Should definitely be around 140mph. But all this is conjecture until we see an actual slip.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    That 60' is killer with an smg m3. The et is slow and the trap is ehh. I think his car made 800whp? Should definitely be around 140mph. But all this is conjecture until we see an actual slip.
    For 800 whp it should be trapping a hell of a lot higher than 137. 140 AT THE LEAST, come on.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's hard to read that thread with all the stroking it to pictures instead of any discussion of actual results.

    Also, Mspired says the E46 M3 runs 102 stock. Well, not really, I personally ran 104 in the summer at Fontana which is a horrible track. The car has hit 108's stock from what I remember and really is about a 105-106 car, not 102.
    I loved my HPF car, but man it is embarrassing to read most of the threads in the FI section on that site anymore.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't get it, in the fanatics thread nobody is asking the right questions. It's a love fest without even any slips, wtf? Ok, a girl drove a car, great, can we have slips now?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Points
    107.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    I loved my HPF car, but man it is embarrassing to read most of the threads in the FI section on that site anymore.
    I hear that. I check every once in awhile for any recalls or service related info, but yeah, it's a circle jerk. Not much substance these days.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Seems like Derek didnt have the balls to drive his own car
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Seems like Derek didnt have the balls to drive his own car
    Seems like anyone driving his car did not have balls.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Seems like anyone driving his car did not have balls.

    ROFLLLLLLLL
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    293
    Rep Points
    226.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't get it, in the fanatics thread nobody is asking the right questions. It's a love fest without even any slips, wtf? Ok, a girl drove a car, great, can we have slips now?
    5 people asked for slips with no response -- I don't think they're coming. FWIW, I've never been given a timeslip when issued a no cage warning.



    Perhaps more relevant, how hard up do you need to be to give the keys to your immaculate 800whp car to a random model?
    Last edited by spdu4ea; 04-13-2011 at 01:42 AM.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    5 people asked for slips with no response -- I don't think they're coming. FWIW, I've never been given a timeslip when issued a no cage warning.
    Then why are people congratulating the numbers without proof? Why would you put up a vid of a ridiculously slow run instead of the supposedly fast runs? It doesn't make any sense.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    Perhaps more relevant, how hard up do you need to be to give the keys to your immaculate 800whp car to a random model?
    Well now he has proof on the internet that a woman actually got into his car willingly.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    5 people asked for slips with no response -- I don't think they're coming. FWIW, I've never been given a timeslip when issued a no cage warning.



    Perhaps more relevant, how hard up do you need to be to give the keys to your immaculate 800whp car to a random model?
    + 1 A sad existence indeed.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

    Well now he has proof on the internet that a woman actually got into his car willingly.
    Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha ...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •