Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

The worst day since I have been an enthusiast!!

Sorry this is long but I have to share this with you guys.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Today I saw MSIZZLEs car in Mexico pulled over with a flatbed. I wonder what happened?

Ok today was one of the worst days for me since i have been in the car scene!!,i got pulled over this morning driving with 2 gtr's and me, we were pulled over because none of us had a front plate, the officer took all our papers and we sat in our cars for about 45min, then i saw him go to my friends and then give them tickets but none for me. After another 10min up comes a tow truck that pulled in front of me and then the officer comes back with a rude voice and says "get the hell out of the car!" AS it turned out my reg expired on 3/31/11!! So i said to him :are you really going to impound my car because my reg expired a week and a half ago??" He wasnt even interested in talking to me and he instructed me to go wait by a tree, I asked if i can get my phone out of the car and he said i can get it but i have 10sec to get that and anything else that i needed and he stood over me and started to cound down, when he got go about 3 he said get the $#@! out of the car and then i finally snapped back, I said "what the $#@! is your problem why are you treating me like some kind of criminal!!" He said oh now you wanna curse at me your finished!! So now he scrapes off my reg and takes my plate off the car, i come around back to see what he was doing and he tells me to get away, i say well i wanna make sure my car isnt damaged and he said again to get away and go wait by the tree!! He once again goes back to his car and the driver comes over to me and says he cant figure out how to get the car in gear(smg) so i go to help him and the trooper comes running with his hand on his gun and says :what the hell are you doing i said to stay the $#@! away from the car!!! He wouldnt let me explain that the driver needed help. So now i go over to him and i ask if i can make sure they dont scrape my car and he says no they are professionals they dont need me, I reply that he couldnt even put it in gear and he wouldnt let me watch them load it!!! He asked me for my other plate and i said it at hime and he told me he is going to search the car and if he finds it he will lock me up for lying. I say "your impounding my car im already in trouble im gunna hide a plate are you kidding me?? My friends suggested i back off at this point so i go over to him and say sorry for cursing at him and then he calmed down but gave me a ticket for no plate in front and no reg and then he gave me papers that my plate will be destroyed and that i cant get MSIZZLE anymore!! SO i got a bs $200 ticket and my car impounded!! The tow driver was really cool and offered to take the car to my house instead so i wouldnt have to deal with the impound crap and thats what i ended up doing so the car is home!!

I was so angry!! I get pulled over all the time and i have never ever went thru something like this in my life!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I gotta couple of phone calls from people who saw me there to see if i was ok, Thank you for you concern i really appreciated it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats why they're called pigs
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    thats why they're called pigs
    yup, same kinda kid that was bullied in H.S. is this NJ or NY?

Im sorry for your encounters today. That is EXACTLY why i wont join regular LEO agencies. I cant stand to support a broken and failed system. If youhad a gopro or RePlay hidden in the car and recorded it you would money on getting that on air and starting $#@!.

Again im sorry, some and most pigs are $#@!s. Im sure you can get another MSIZZLE tag, just ask for a replacement, or if needed get MSIZZL or something close. I know it sucks, but its done. i dont know what legal right he has to take it off your car though. you may have legal grounds. Or at least go and fial a complaint against the offcicer. Probably nothing will come of it, but at least it goes on his record

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry to hear about your trouble.
    I can't stand cops that have a chip on their shoulder.
    This guy seemed like a real dick.
    At least your car was towed to your house, that was cool of the tow guy.
    I guess it's time to come up with a new vanity plate and put one on the frontClick here to enlarge

I'm not rocking a front plate on my car either and I got pulled with less than 500 miles on the clock.
    I got just a warning, but I know they'll get me again soon enough.Click here to enlarge
    Sucks because I was forced to retire an old green plate(only rear needed--a plate that was grandfathered over the years) that I had forever (20+yrs).

Anyway, I got that go mini bracket for state inspections, but I can't bring myself to drive around with it attached to the vehicle.
    Looking at getting one of those sto-away front plate brackets that slide under the front bumper.
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I bet that flamer kept your plate for his wall of fame in his living room.
    Can't you picture it, he looks at it when he wants to feel like a big man--hell, he probably spanks it to it--oohhhhhh MSIZZZZZZZZLE, aahhhhhhhh.Click here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    no he gave me some papers saying that this plate will be destroyed and i have to reregister the vehicle. this was in NY and i have the blue and white empire state plates now i gotta get the ugly yellow ones!! Like I said i get pulled over all the time and im a gentlemen to cops cuz i know there doing there job and most of the time at some point that say i was doing something i shouldn't have been doing, but today was out of control for a traffic stop based on minor front plate infractin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    I bet that flamer kept your plate for his wall of fame in his living room.
    Can't you picture it, he looks at it when he wants to feel like a big man--hell, he probably spanks it to it--oohhhhhh MSIZZZZZZZZLE, aahhhhhhhh.
    lol!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i wont drill my bumper but i will get one of those tow hook plate brackets cuz im sooo tired of this, pulled over for something minor that grows to something major

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well at least you didn't get a detention and have to write the same sentence over and over and over for 5 pages. Was this guy abused as a hallway monitor and is now getting his aggression out?

A front plate gives them an excuse, that's all. They love people without front plates. Frankly, I think it gives them a hard-on.

So a cop pulled you over because your registration expired. Hey, your registration was expired. He was well within his jurisdiction to do so and you invited it by not making sure your registration was up to date. Or perhaps it was and just your tags weren't updated. I mean, because that sticker is pretty important. That little thing is justification for impounding a car especially when I'm sure you don't have a history of ever paying your registration and likely at some point could be linked to some terrorist activity, like cursing.

Bro, go get a lawyer and don't lay down. If nobody fights this kind of thing they just get away with it. That, or you can be happy you didn't get impounded and a caught did all he could to you on a powertrip.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Black guy in M6. Piggs burn from the inside, glad to hear your monster is home and safe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Black guy in M6. Piggs burn from the inside, glad to hear your monster is home and safe.
    I wasn't going to go there. Plus, race is not a factor in America.

There is sarcasm in this post.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was thinking about putting one of these on my car and just driving with it stowed.
    Then when I get pulled over for no front plate, I can say "Ah shucks Mr. Officer, I must have forgot to flip it up after that last car show."
    That should work a few times before they catch on--or better yet get one of the motorized ones and hit the button when he comes up to the carClick here to enlarge

http://www.corvetteguys.com/corvette...wn-holder.html

MOTORIZED VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7PG1...eature=related
    Last edited by P31-C63; 04-10-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sorry Sizzle! some cops are just on a power trip. There are good ones out there...I have been punked pretty hard by the police so I understand.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    sorry Sizzle! some cops are just on a power trip. .
    +1 what a douche
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what a dick ,hope everything works out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My empathies for your run in and glad your car made it home safe. I have no problem with the Police, but traffic cops are subhumans.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    at least he didnt catch you guys doing what im sure you just finished , or about to do..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    at least he didnt catch you guys doing what im sure you just finished , or about to do..
    lol you are sooooooooo right, like i said thats why im always respectful to them because most of us are far from victims lol, if the guy busted balls over the plate and gave me the typical window tint, front plate, loud exhaust kinda stuff it wouldnt have really bothered me but it was being treated like i just robbed someone and being spoken to like a child that got me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Exactly!

Sizzle sorry to hear of your misfortune, but like everyone else it was great your car was towed home! I've been pulled over 3 times so far just because of what I drive. Once out on the LI and twice in south jersey. Each time I've put in complaints with the local pd, but with nothing to come of it. It really pisses me off dealing with these douches!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so, did anything good from the trip today? lets put a positive spin on it Click here to enlarge maybe not "victories" but stories and/or video is always nice Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Exactly!

Sizzle sorry to hear of your misfortune, but like everyone else it was great your car was towed home! I've been pulled over 3 times so far just because of what I drive. Once out on the LI and twice in south jersey. Each time I've put in complaints with the local pd, but with nothing to come of it. It really pisses me off dealing with these douches!
    filing a complaint may not ever affect or help you, but if its a trend, it will affect his career and someone else in the same position down the road "hopefully"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! PIGS! I'm tired of this $#@! as well. My cousin got into a minor accident last week and the other driver seemed drunk. She had a bottle in her car when he went to go talk to her. The officer came over, and didn't even do a breathalyzer test. Bluntly said it was my cousin's fault and that she had the right of way. (This was at 3AM so I'm assuming he was pissed off that he had to come by)

Anyways, my cousin was trying to explain to the officer that he was merging and she sped up and hit him, he tells him if he keeps talking, he would get a citation. Houston cops, crooks I tell you!

Msizzle - lawyer up bro, that is some $#@!ed up $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude, take a tip from Dave Chappelle's friend Chip.... from about 2:40 or so and you should be good to go!

" Sorry officer, I....... didn't know I couldn't do that."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn what a prick! hate cops like that...
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast