Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Powerchip Stage 3

I have heard that over in Europe. Powerchip is offering a stage 3 tune adding 40rwhp. Anyone also hear the same thing? Any news on it? I really want it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    I have heard that over in Europe. Powerchip is offering a stage 3 tune adding 40rwhp. Anyone also hear the same thing? Any news on it? I really want it Click here to enlarge
    I am assuming that is with all bolt ons?
    Power Mods: Dinan pulley, Dinan Flash,Dinan Intake, Dinan 3.62, Gintani Race Mufflers, Gintani catless Xpipe,
    Cosmetic: Molded Vorsteiner Poly-Lip, LED Interior Lights, LUX H8, Black Side Vents,Glossy Black Kidneys, Reflectors Delete, Smoked Tail Lights, CF Vorsteiner Trunk, V1 Hardwire

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have heard a lot about this as well but it seems Powercihp wanted to test before releasing it in the USA. Also, the universal view seems to be that this software absolutely takes things to the next level.

I'm curious how you even heard about it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I have heard a lot about this as well but it seems Powercihp wanted to test before releasing it in the USA. Also, the universal view seems to be that this software absolutely takes things to the next level.

I'm curious how you even heard about it?
    have you heard when it would be released to the US? please elaborate on taking things to the next level, details?.....one guy from new Zealand had it on his car and mentioned it on m3post

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    have you heard when it would be released to the US? please elaborate on taking things to the next level, details?.....one guy from new Zealand had it on his car and mentioned it on m3post
    Oh I see, that is how you heard.

Basically, the new tune is just better all around from what I hear. It performs even better.

I don't have any hands on experience and haven't seen dynos for it, but just word of mouth says that they can't wait to release it here. The testing has been taking place in Europe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One other thing I wanted to tell you.. the faceoff will be taking place. The Stage 3 software is something they want to be a part of it. There results will be reported here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Must be tune + catless, like Tunner, no?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Must be tune + catless, like Tunner, no?
    nopeClick here to enlarge

stage 3 is still in testing...should hear something in a few weeks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It wouldn't count on it. Coming from some insider information of its lack of results

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    It wouldn't count on it. Coming from some insider information of its lack of results
    Please fill us it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am not sure where you heard this as I have heard the opposite from a direct source.

From what I have heard, the software alone has provided incredible gains that are unmatched in S65 tuning. PC is going to stay quiet until testing is completed and some North American testing would have to take place as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is no better direct source then who you and I know. Someone who has tested it 3rd party and wrote the original and reversed engineered first hand the US S65 hex software is a good start. Click here to enlarge

I too, was excited for this, until I heard further details about what it entailed.

I will hold my breath for 3rd party dyno results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is no better direct source then who you and I know. Someone who has tested it 3rd party and wrote the original and reversed engineered first hand the US S65 hex software is a good start. Click here to enlarge

I too, was excited for this, until I heard further details about what it entailed.

I will hold my breath for 3rd party dyno results.
    Hmm.

I guess we will wait and see what happens. I'm excited to see what comes of this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I am not sure where you heard this as I have heard the opposite from a direct source.

From what I have heard, the software alone has provided incredible gains that are unmatched in S65 tuning. PC is going to stay quiet until testing is completed and some North American testing would have to take place as well.
    he dont know $#@!...

he along with everyone else who is doubting powerchip will soon find out Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    he dont know $#@!...

he along with everyone else who is doubting powerchip will soon find out Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't say he doesn't now $#@! Click here to enlarge

Personally, I can't wait to see the results. A lot of anticipation for this!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you mean you wouldnt hold your breathe for 3rd part dyno result(s), right? because im assuming you believe that this tune takes it too far...

but i know of one person who had the tune and did a dyno and he witnessed the 40rwhp on a stock car....

the tuning takes it to a new level and lets see what happens!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you mean you wouldnt hold your breathe for 3rd part dyno result(s), right? because im assuming you believe that this tune takes it too far...

but i know of one person who had the tune and did a dyno and he witnessed the 40rwhp on a stock car....

the tuning takes it to a new level and lets see what happens!
    Slow your roll, son. I've tested files for PC for almost 3 years now. I've known about this file for almost a year now. I know all about the development, seen the in-house dyno graphs, and what S3 does and most importantly doesn't do. Do you know what's been changed?

Do you still think I don't know anything? Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by BrenM3; 03-30-2010 at 10:12 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Slow your roll, son. I've tested files for PC for almost 3 years now. I've known about this file for almost a year now. I know all about the development, seen the in-house dyno graphs, and what S3 does and most importantly doesn't do. Do you know what's been changed?

Do you still think I don't know anything? Click here to enlarge
    yes i know what has been changed....but from what you are saying the tune is no good? if your going to make a claim please enlighten us

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As an S2 customer I'm interested in more info on the S3 stuff. How is it they're able to possibly squeeze so much power out with this new version? I just find it hard to believe there's so much left on the table.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    As an S2 customer I'm interested in more info on the S3 stuff. How is it they're able to possibly squeeze so much power out with this new version? I just find it hard to believe there's so much left on the table.
    Keep in mind, that even if true, those gains would have been obtained using 98 ron gas = 94 US gas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mike mentioned on m3post that it actually isnt stage 3 but an entirely different type of tune...testing will continue in cali with the 91 octane so we should get an update in a few weeks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    This is supposed to be completely different stuff that changes the game, tuning on a whole different level. We will see Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Excellent! I am glad all these develpoments are going on now on the M3 so whenever i pick up an E90 M3 it'll be a good choice! I am gona stay NA though
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Excellent! I am glad all these develpoments are going on now on the M3 so whenever i pick up an E90 M3 it'll be a good choice! I am gona stay NA though
    yea i hope it yields some impressive gains!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    This is an NA tune.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast