• 865 whp 9 second turbo E36 M3, S50B32 with Precision PT-76 GTS Turbo

      These pictures and video of this awesome 9 second E36 were sent to us by BimmerBoost member S50B32turbo. Yes, his username is the same as his motor. The car has dyno'd 865 wheel horsepower at 28.5 psi. Turbo is a Precision PT-76 on a built lower compression motor featuring 1680 cc injectors all of which is mated to a T56 transmission. Tuning is through an Autronic SM4, very nice.




































      Video:

      This article was originally published in forum thread: 865 whp 9 second turbo E36 M3, S50B32 with Precision PT-76 GTS Turbo started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 12 Comments
      1. 930chas's Avatar
        930chas -
        Awesome definitely describes that beast!! Very nice.
      1. GG///M3's Avatar
        GG///M3 -
        Pretty sick times. Hey that e30 on the last run seemed pretty sick as well.
      1. karel's Avatar
        karel -
        HEy thats my friend Axel Click here to enlarge

        still slower then me Click here to enlarge
      1. 600whp S4's Avatar
        600whp S4 -
        $#@! can row gears. Look how amazing the cylinder head ports are!!!!!!!!!!! Wow some one with the balls to put a properly sized turbo on a m3. And also props for doing a correct ignition system
      1. dOpEdUpM3's Avatar
        dOpEdUpM3 -
        Click here to enlarge Damn thats nice! Great build!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by karel Click here to enlarge
        HEy thats my friend Axel Click here to enlarge

        still slower then me Click here to enlarge
        Cool guy, need his slip though.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
        $#@! can row gears. Look how amazing the cylinder head ports are!!!!!!!!!!! Wow some one with the balls to put a properly sized turbo on a m3. And also props for doing a correct ignition system
        I feel with this motor the guys overseas are ahead of us for making big power.
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        Wonderful build. Click here to enlarge
      1. s50b32turbo's Avatar
        s50b32turbo -
        it is a fun car Click here to enlarge olmost 1000 hp in the engin. very nice engin to driv
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by s50b32turbo Click here to enlarge
        it is a fun car Click here to enlarge olmost 1000 hp in the engin. very nice engin to driv
        Do you have a timeslip so I can add your entry to the 1/4 mile list?
      1. rt turbo's Avatar
        rt turbo -
        Just awesome man! Great to see Estoril car running strong!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
        Just awesome man! Great to see Estoril car running strong!
        Always comes down to color, eh?