• APR sets B7 RS4 1/4 mile record with their supercharger kit - 11.8@122

      First, congratulations to APR. They set a new 1/4 mile record for the B7 RS4 using their supercharger kit. The car ran 11.838 @ 122.41 on pump gas, 93 octane. Even more impressive is it was done on the stock exhaust, on the stock wheels, with the stock street tires. The rear seats were pulled but other than the SC basically a stock car on pump gas. Weather was in the 70's so not even favorable conditions. This has more in it, once again, congratulations APR.

      This article was originally published in forum thread: APR sets B7 RS4 1/4 mile record with their supercharger kit - 11.8@122 started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 27 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
        damn dude 4014 pounds!!! that is sooo heavy! If it shed like 300 lbs it could prob hit 10.9 round 130.. that car is a beast with potential if it wasnt so damn heavy!
        That weight is with the driver. It isn't too bad for an AWD sedan.
      1. fastgti69's Avatar
        fastgti69 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That weight is with the driver. It isn't too bad for an AWD sedan.
        yea, i guess you're right considering the m5 weighs about the same without driver!
      1. DD GT3 RD's Avatar
        DD GT3 RD -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
        yea, i guess you're right considering the m5 weighs about the same without driver!
        I thought the M5 was around 4200. And isnt the C63 around 4000? So if the RS4 weighs 4014 with driver thats not bad at all.
      1. 600whp S4's Avatar
        600whp S4 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
        damn dude 4014 pounds!!! that is sooo heavy! If it shed like 300 lbs it could prob hit 10.9 round 130.. that car is a beast with potential if it wasnt so damn heavy!
        It would run 11.5s if it lost 300lbs and might gain 3 mph at most
      1. fastgti69's Avatar
        fastgti69 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
        It would run 11.5s if it lost 300lbs and might gain 3 mph at most
        holy crap, that little gain? did you use the 1/4 mile calculator or something?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
        holy crap, that little gain? did you use the 1/4 mile calculator or something?
        Rule of thumb is 1/10 and 1 mph per 100 pounds.
      1. fastgti69's Avatar
        fastgti69 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Rule of thumb is 1/10 and 1 mph per 100 pounds.
        holy crap, thanks for the heads up. never gone to the track yet, faily noob in that field but hey, we all learn someday Click here to enlarge