Close

    • Vote for me as the ultimate BMW performance enthusiast/blogger!

      Guys, I hate to toot my own horn here but Endras BMW is having a contest to see who is the ultimate BMW performance enthusiast/blogger. The winner will get a $65k salary along with a condo for one year. In addition, they will get a new BMW every 6 months and attend BMW events, trips, and promotions while covering it all for Endra's BMW Blog. I think when it comes to BMW performance blogging, well, I'm the man for the job. So please vote for me and let's dominate this contest: http://endrasbmw.com/ultimateblogger/Sticky#



      This article was originally published in forum thread: Vote for me as the ultimate BMW performance enthusiast/blogger! started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 292 Comments
      1. ccsykes's Avatar
        ccsykes -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Obioban is getting votes he doesn't deserve.
        I just looked to see who was ahead in the points. Ya know, I have a blog on my car that has twice as many posts and reads as Obioban lol. http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=275157

        It got me to thinking.. I'm a PR guy, I could spend a couple hundred bucks and release a news wire that would put my blog link at some 2,000+ motor sport web outlets. I could then send out a blast from my 3.2M email marketing data base. Then I could do some Youtube/Facebook viral campaigns. I could probably get about 200,000 votes in just a few hours.

        Then I realized.. I really don't want to live in Toronto for a year haha..
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
        It got me to thinking.. I'm a PR guy, I could spend a couple hundred bucks and release a news wire that would put my blog link at some 2,000+ motor sport web outlets. I could then send out a blast from my 3.2M email marketing data base. Then I could do some Youtube/Facebook viral campaigns. I could probably get about 200,000 votes in just a few hours.

        Then I realized.. I really don't want to live in Toronto for a year haha..
        I wouldn't mind the vacation. Not like I can't run BimmerBoost from anywhere really.

        Still, we should talk Click here to enlarge You may be able to help me get the word out about BimmerBoost.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
        Voted Click here to enlarge
        Thanks Matt. I'm getting close to 3rd place.
      1. 1cleanAMG's Avatar
        1cleanAMG -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I knew you would, you always have my back and I have yours.
        GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
        GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
        No, that was manly.
      1. 1cleanAMG's Avatar
        1cleanAMG -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        No, that was manly.
        Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        ^ They have each others fronts, that isn't the same.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        I'm in third place now, pretty good work considering I'm not whoring up every other BMW site.
      1. ccsykes's Avatar
        ccsykes -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Still, we should talk Click here to enlarge You may be able to help me get the word out about BimmerBoost.
        I have an account with Businesswire, I could do a 400 word national release for probably somewhere around $600, I would have to check my cost sheet first though. It's been awhile since I did a national release.

        http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/124/
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
        I have an account with Businesswire, I could do a 400 word national release for probably somewhere around $600, I would have to check my cost sheet first though. It's been awhile since I did a national release.

        http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/124/
        My main goal would simply be to get exposure for the sites. Right now I'm focusing on benzboost.com so however this could help we should talk.
      1. 1cleanAMG's Avatar
        1cleanAMG -
        A Canadian BMW dealer has launched a contest for an in-house blogger, with the winner getting a free condo in downtown Toronto for a year, a new Bimmer to drive and international travel, along with a $65,000 salary.

        Jalopnik



        so if you win, are going to live in Canada for a year?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
        so if you win, are going to live in Canada for a year?
        I guess I would have to. Hell, they pay for the place, doesn't sound that bad. Might be nice to try something new.
      1. DarkPhantom's Avatar
        DarkPhantom -
        Tell everyone on facebook/myspace/twitter!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        ^ I told everyone on twitter, but I don't use facebook and myspace is dead I would think.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Guys, just realized, you can vote once per day! So... vote again as it just reset Click here to enlarge
      1. DavidV's Avatar
        DavidV -
        Everybody with a smartphone can vote on pc and phone!
        Just voted again. I'll try to.make thos a dayly routine till april
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        voted for 5th time Click here to enlarge man these proxy programs rock!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
        Everybody with a smartphone can vote on pc and phone!
        Just voted again. I'll try to.make thos a dayly routine till april
        Thank you!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
        voted for 5th time Click here to enlarge man these proxy programs rock!
        That's what I'm talking about Click here to enlarge Iran internet FTW
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That's what I'm talking about Click here to enlarge Iran internet FTW
        i didn't know they are useful this much , you can count on 5 more votes when i get home