Close

    • Vote for me as the ultimate BMW performance enthusiast/blogger!

      Guys, I hate to toot my own horn here but Endras BMW is having a contest to see who is the ultimate BMW performance enthusiast/blogger. The winner will get a $65k salary along with a condo for one year. In addition, they will get a new BMW every 6 months and attend BMW events, trips, and promotions while covering it all for Endra's BMW Blog. I think when it comes to BMW performance blogging, well, I'm the man for the job. So please vote for me and let's dominate this contest: http://endrasbmw.com/ultimateblogger/Sticky#




      This article was originally published in forum thread: Vote for me as the ultimate BMW performance enthusiast/blogger! started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 292 Comments
      1. 600whp S4's Avatar
        600whp S4 -
        Yea but im glad obioban is not in first lol
      1. mazdaspeed6's Avatar
        mazdaspeed6 -
        Voted again and posted on your wall.. GL!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Thanks for the support guys, it really is appreciated.

        I already have a great idea for the video.
      1. ak86's Avatar
        ak86 -
        Hi Sticky,

        i'm also doing lots of brainwork on how my video is gonna look like. I was wondering about how you're gonna deal with the soundtrack. The regulations say, everything submitted has to be original, not copied, plagiarized and not violating the copyright laws - all that stuff. I suppose that means no music, unless you made it or the author gave you the permission to use it? What if it's from a CD i've bought?

        I actually wrote that and a few other questions on their contact form, but received no response... So, just wondering really, as it's something each finalist will face...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ak86 Click here to enlarge
        i'm also doing lots of brainwork on how my video is gonna look like. I was wondering about how you're gonna deal with the soundtrack. The regulations say, everything submitted has to be original, not copied, plagiarized and not violating the copyright laws - all that stuff. I suppose that means no music, unless you made it or the author gave you the permission to use it? What if it's from a CD i've bought?
        Even if it is from a CD you bought you can not use it as the CD belongs to you, not the music.

        I won't share anything about my own video, sorry Click here to enlarge
      1. ak86's Avatar
        ak86 -
        That's exactly what i thought.
        Yeah, no problems man Click here to enlarge good luck with yours
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ak86 Click here to enlarge
        That's exactly what i thought.
        Yeah, no problems man Click here to enlarge good luck with yours
        You too, I can honestly say if I don't win I would like for you to be the winner.
      1. ak86's Avatar
        ak86 -
        Sincerely appreciated! Click here to enlarge If we both do end up in Toronto for the interview, fancy a good ol' car chat next to a glass of beer/coke? Click here to enlarge
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Someone should bump this page everyday , only way to remind others to vote
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ak86 Click here to enlarge
        Sincerely appreciated! Click here to enlarge If we both do end up in Toronto for the interview, fancy a good ol' car chat next to a glass of beer/coke? Click here to enlarge
        If we both end up in Toronto, a large beer is on me good sir. If a bar fight breaks out, we can have each others backs. Hey, Poles and Lithuanians were friends for centuries.
      1. ak86's Avatar
        ak86 -
        Oh, you have Polish heritage? awesome!! I'm going to Germany tomorrow, so i'll cross your motherland for some 50th time! It's fun as hell, with the way they drive it's like a 800 km long racetrack! Click here to enlarge
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ak86 Click here to enlarge
        with the way they drive it's like a 800 km long racetrack! Click here to enlarge
        and a big cemetery along side the roadsClick here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Dropped down into 8th, try to get me some votes guys. Just want to stay in the top 10 or so until the 1st.
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        damn , this thread should be updated every 3-4 hours, members forgot the whole thing (like me)
      1. DavidV's Avatar
        DavidV -
        3 votes a day, that's all I can do for you.
        And from every hotspot I can make contact with Click here to enlarge
      1. DavidV's Avatar
        DavidV -
        Bump
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        yeah thanks
      1. Sorena's Avatar
        Sorena -
        how's the weather?
      1. blkclk550's Avatar
        blkclk550 -
        so you in what place? lets fix this really quick.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
        so you in what place? lets fix this really quick.
        Down to 12th, vote me up gentlemen.