Close

    • Precision Raceworks developing modular Stage 4 fuel pump system for F-Series BMW's including N55 motors

      This is still in development and pricing is not yet released but Precision Raceworks has Stage 1, 2, 3, and now 4 fuel pump systems. The idea of course is to support higher horsepower and they claim they can support up to 1500+ horsepower although reality and claims are often different things.


      What can one expect? The following:

      MODULAR F-SERIES FUEL PUMP SYSTEM​

      Precision Raceworks is proud to announce another modular fuel pump design. As always we strive for building quality into the design and ensure we allow for maximum adaptability for our customers.

      We do not have a current release date yet as we are finishing machining over the next few weeks but wanted to start a thread sharing upcoming product information about this new F-series fuel pump system. We will be sharing testing information and additional information as well in this thread over the next couple months as we move into production.

      Product Features
      100% E85 Compatible
      100% Modular Design
      100% Billet CNC machined system (including bucket)
      Capable of supporting up to 3 Walbro 450 pumps
      Waste less Venturi system (zero reduction in fuel volume or pressure)
      Maintains a factory style bucket design
      Supports up to 1500+ HP
      Standard Walbro Filters and Pumps for easy maintenance
      Capable of single fuel outlet or dual fuel outlet
      Shipped as complete drop in or DIY install of top hat
      Works with factory or aftermarket fuel lines & connections
      Retains factory control of primary pump
      Can be returned to stock
      No modifications to factory wire harness
      No errors
      No core fee
      No downtime

      *Horsepower is based on calculations and real world number from other cars


      Pricing has yet to be released.






      This article was originally published in forum thread: Precision Raceworks F-Series Modular Fuel Pump started by Michael@GermanAutoWerks View original post
      Comments 16 Comments
      1. j_hynson's Avatar
        j_hynson -
        How about a 1500 hp one for the Exx n54?
      1. Michael@GermanAutoWerks's Avatar
        Michael@GermanAutoWerks -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
        How about a 1500 hp one for the Exx n54?
        We offer a stage 4 option for n54 which consists of 3 Walbro 450 pumps already.
      1. Newguy123's Avatar
        Newguy123 -
        So where are the 12-1500 hp N5X test cars at to support those claims
      1. Michael@GermanAutoWerks's Avatar
        Michael@GermanAutoWerks -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Newguy123 Click here to enlarge
        So where are the 12-1500 hp N5X test cars at to support those claims
        The claims are based upon fuel delivery. There may not be a 1500hp n54, but our pump can sure provide fuel up to that hp level if in fact some day we get to that point.
      1. rooringhusky's Avatar
        rooringhusky -
        Is German Autowerks the same guys as Precision Racewerks?

        Or are you guys just vendors? Just wondering what's going on
      1. Michael@GermanAutoWerks's Avatar
        Michael@GermanAutoWerks -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
        Is German Autowerks the same guys as Precision Racewerks?

        Or are you guys just vendors? Just wondering what's going on
        No sir we are seperate, but work very close with them on development and such of the pumps.
      1. j_hynson's Avatar
        j_hynson -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Michael@GermanAutoWerks Click here to enlarge
        We offer a stage 4 option for n54 which consists of 3 Walbro 450 pumps already.
        ohhhhh reawwyyyyyy? nice nice nice nice nice. have a link by any chance?
      1. Michael@GermanAutoWerks's Avatar
        Michael@GermanAutoWerks -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
        ohhhhh reawwyyyyyy? nice nice nice nice nice. have a link by any chance?
        http://www.precisionraceworks.com/in...&product_id=66
      1. j_hynson's Avatar
        j_hynson -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Michael@GermanAutoWerks Click here to enlarge
        OK so if I already have a dual pump set up from fuel-it does this module add a third one?
      1. Michael@GermanAutoWerks's Avatar
        Michael@GermanAutoWerks -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
        OK so if I already have a dual pump set up from fuel-it does this module add a third one?
        PR system only work with PR pump set up. Our pump setup ups are not interchangeable with other manufacturers. So if you wanted a stage 4 you would need to buy the full set up front us.
      1. j_hynson's Avatar
        j_hynson -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Michael@GermanAutoWerks Click here to enlarge
        PR system only work with PR pump set up. Our pump setup ups are not interchangeable with other manufacturers. So if you wanted a stage 4 you would need to buy the full set up front us.
        So i have to buy a stage 2+ kit, stage 3 module and a stage 4 module? Is there not a way to just buy the stage 4 ready to go?
      1. RobNyc's Avatar
        RobNyc -
        Is this a LPFP or HPFP
      1. j_hynson's Avatar
        j_hynson -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RobNyc Click here to enlarge
        Is this a LPFP or HPFP
        lpfp's are electrical

        hpfp's are mechanical
      1. rooringhusky's Avatar
        rooringhusky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Michael@GermanAutoWerks Click here to enlarge
        No sir we are seperate, but work very close with them on development and such of the pumps.
        Good to hear, thanks for the response. Looks to be a great design/product and hope to hear some good feedback soon!
      1. Michael@GermanAutoWerks's Avatar
        Michael@GermanAutoWerks -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
        So i have to buy a stage 2+ kit, stage 3 module and a stage 4 module? Is there not a way to just buy the stage 4 ready to go?
        This is correct. Or you can have us put it all together for you and ready to drop in. Pm me if serious and we can discuss the details.
      1. zinner's Avatar
        zinner -
        Can't wait to see an n55 that needs a stage four fuel pump.