First, let's start with where they are located.
Address:1139 Station Rd. Unit 1, Medford NY 11763
Now what services do they offer? Well, it's basically a one stop shop.
- Custom fabrication
- Suspension work
- Track setups
- Custom builds
- Certified technicians, fabricators and specialists.
- Latest diagnostic tools and software.
- In house milling and turning capability.
- Dedicated lounge area with WiFi, coffee and entertainment.
- Mainline 1800AWD Dyno, room exhaust and controlled environment.
- Full race prep and fabrication —tune, chassis, motor and electronics.
- Ample and bright 7,500ft2 facility with clean floors, tools and lifts.
- Smoke free shop and white-glove care
- All vehicles are protected during work and always stored overnight.
Here are a few examples of Enzo Racing's work from mild to wild:
F80 M3 and F82 M4 S55 ECU tune:
Porsche 997 1200R:
- Custom EnzoTuned™ ECU Calibration
- Twin GT35 Garrett turbochargers (Tial wastegates and blow-off valves)
- Enzo Racing X-Pipe Exhaust system (Lightweight aircraft-quality metals, custom stainless steel Enzo Racing tips)
- Enzo Racing intercooler system (Custom carbon air duct)
- EnzoTuned™ Engine Management (Syvecs S12 Control Unit on 1200R+)
- Enzo Racing fuel system
- Enzo Racing Forged Engine
- Billet Intake Manifold
- Race Cylinder Heads
- PPG Billet 1-6 Gearset and Drop Gears
- Heavy Duty Axle Upgrade
- Exclusive, high-quality Twin Turbo R+ exterior badging
- Individualized and serialized temper-proof authenticity label
- Optional Toyo Proxes R888 tires
- Various options for component finishes available
- Individualized and serialized temper-proof authenticity label with actual dyno results
- 1 year/12,000 mile Limited Warranty and Support
As you can see, you can go from an ECU tune to a full motor build with turbos if you like. It's really up to you, your goals, and your checkbook.
Now as far as the name change, let's cover what took place and what one can expect going forward.
Those in the area looking for a performance shop should definitely take a look at Enzo Racing: http://tunedbyenzo.com/