Close

    • 680 whp E90 335i with 62mm top mount turbo and Fuel-it! port fuel injection

      This E90 335i belongs to BimmerBoost member @idratherbesurfing. He has a top mount single turbo N54 conversion and is running a Pure Turbos 62mm turbocharger. He is still fine tuning the setup but it is already good for 680 horsepower to the wheels.


      At 30+ psi he believes he will crack 800 wheel horsepower:


      This is the mod list:

      Top mount twin scroll manifold
      Pure Turbo 62mm 1.0ar w/ 2 tial 38mm wastegates
      Ade motor mounts
      Vrsf chargepipe, Turbosmart bov,
      Vrsf 7inch fmic
      Fuel-it port injection, fpr kit, stage 3 lpfp
      MFactory lsd
      Mhd/Haltech stack
      Bms, Rb, and mishimoto catch can stack

      Tuning is a flash and piggyback stack with Precision Tuning doing the ECU flash work on their dyno.

      Take a look at the dyno vid below which is well worth your time.


      This article was originally published in forum thread: great n54 dyno started by AWSAWS View original post
      Comments 28 Comments
      1. idratherbesurfing's Avatar
        idratherbesurfing -
        Thanks brotha!

        And trust me it shoots flames lol
      1. Payam@BMS's Avatar
        Payam@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idratherbesurfing Click here to enlarge
        Thanks brotha!

        And trust me it shoots flames lol
        Wheres the dyno sheet Click here to enlarge.
      1. AWSAWS's Avatar
        AWSAWS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idratherbesurfing Click here to enlarge
        Thanks brotha!

        And trust me it shoots flames lol
        Even better, lol
      1. Chris@VargasTurboTech's Avatar
        Chris@VargasTurboTech -
        Sounds good!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        @kbaldi29 what are the full specs on this motor? Also, please send me the full graph.
      1. redbullgotwings's Avatar
        redbullgotwings -
        e85 or pump?
      1. daedoe's Avatar
        daedoe -
        Just watched that today on youtube, knew it was someone on here... nice car Surfin'. ( or whoevers car it is, i notice Sticky tagged someone else)
      1. R.G.'s Avatar
        R.G. -
        Very few N54 on dyno vids get my attention.


        I watched this one 5+ plus times. Car sounds angry fast.
      1. AWSAWS's Avatar
        AWSAWS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idratherbesurfing Click here to enlarge
        Thanks brotha!

        And trust me it shoots flames lol
        When I came across that video on youtube I didn't realise you were a forum member and that you'd posted info.
        There is very little support here in the UK for single setups so some of these types of threads I don't look at too much.

        It's like watching videos about forbidden pleasures Click here to enlargeTorture!

        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...om-62mm-700whp
      1. AWSAWS's Avatar
        AWSAWS -
        As a young lad I always loved the supra. Then seeing what people had tuned them too was simply amazing.

        This is one of my favourite dynos of all time. Never seen a 335i match it but your car was getting close. Not necessarily in terms of whp but just the way it acts.

      1. idratherbesurfing's Avatar
        idratherbesurfing -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by redbullgotwings Click here to enlarge
        e85 or pump?
        Q16
      1. idratherbesurfing's Avatar
        idratherbesurfing -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWSAWS Click here to enlarge
        When I came across that video on youtube I didn't realise you were a forum member and that you'd posted info.
        There is very little support here in the UK for single setups so some of these types of threads I don't look at too much.

        It's like watching videos about forbidden pleasures Click here to enlargeTorture!

        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...om-62mm-700whp
        Haha i appreciate all the kind words! Weather is bad here and still tweaking things. Ill get videos up asap for everyone
      1. idratherbesurfing's Avatar
        idratherbesurfing -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daedoe Click here to enlarge
        Just watched that today on youtube, knew it was someone on here... nice car Surfin'. ( or whoevers car it is, i notice Sticky tagged someone else)
        Yes sir thats me. Thank you
      1. idratherbesurfing's Avatar
        idratherbesurfing -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Chris@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
        Sounds good!
        Thanks Chris. Also i apologize for clogging up your threads as i did. It wasn't aimed towards you
      1. idratherbesurfing's Avatar
        idratherbesurfing -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Payam@BMS Click here to enlarge
        Wheres the dyno sheet Click here to enlarge.
        Sorry my man. Some are on facebook ill tag you till they are up here
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idratherbesurfing Click here to enlarge
        Sorry my man. Some are on facebook ill tag you till they are up here
        @kbaldi29 that sheet bro...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idratherbesurfing Click here to enlarge
        Thanks Chris. Also i apologize for clogging up your threads as i did. It wasn't aimed towards you
        Hey did you post the full specs on this dyno run?
      1. Stucks's Avatar
        Stucks -
        Surprised the q16 works well since usually everyone frowns upon leaded fuels in these cars due to the effects they can have on o2 sensors (esp single turbo cars) and cats (lol)
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
        Surprised the q16 works well since usually everyone frowns upon leaded fuels in these cars due to the effects they can have on o2 sensors (esp single turbo cars) and cats (lol)
        Me too. I'll never run leaded fuel again.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idratherbesurfing Click here to enlarge
        Sorry my man. Some are on facebook ill tag you till they are up here
        @idratherbesurfing post the full specs man... trying to give you a feature and it's like pulling teeth.