• Pictures of the state M5junky's E60 M5 was in when removed from ASR Engineering for failure to compete custom twin turbo setup

      Steve (M5junky) sent us these pictures with permission to post them. These pictures reveal the state his E60 M5 was in after having spent about 2 years at ASR Engineering. The car was sent there for a twin turbo built motor setup as most of you know and nothing was done. Well, nothing other than stripping the car the car down and leaving it a huge mess. The transmission was pulled and looks to be left stock. The motor was pulled and not built as agreed. The engine bay, well, you can see for yourself.

      There is much more to all of this and the legal wheels are turning. We do not want to get in the way or step on anyone's toes so we will simply let this play out. What people should be aware of is that tens of thousands were spent by M5junky and M5Ranger to receive their twin turbo setups on the E60 M5 only to be jerked around with nothing being completed and the money being pocketed. No refund has been issued as of this point and we will follow progress on the story as it develops.























      This article was originally published in forum thread: There cars are out of there!!!! - M5's removed from ASR started by Lock n Load View original post
      Comments 339 Comments
      1. Lock n Load's Avatar
        Lock n Load -
        ^^^ Oh yeah, thank you.
        Building research, info, data, occurrences and apparent M.O.
        As it's said, knowledge is power. Building a case.

        Ranger
      1. oddjob2021's Avatar
        oddjob2021 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        This is directed at oddjob... *I'd like to know what end of the pipe your hitting? *Who are you to have such the audacity to write the things you've written?!! *You come on here, and take aim at a guy (ranger), and blatantly write "you don't have all the facts", but this is your best stab at it! *What?!?!? *You insult a mans career? *Especially a guy who has saved lives in a hospital!! *I wonder if you know why he uses the name ranger? *Are you that blind to insult a man that stood up for you in the military?? *If I were you I'd take my hat off while speaking to him and call him sir. *I am completely shocked!! *I don't know how old you are, or what you are about, but if I were you I'd get a clue and start apologizing up and down. Especially because you DO NOT have all the facts! *If you only knew the entire story.... Let me tell you something - obviously you do not understand a lot of things. It's apparent you are flapping your jaw in defense of Abid, and I hope it's not under the direction of Abid. I've read every post you wrote recently. *I can't tell you how furious I am that you would write that kind of crap! *If I were you I would watch my tongue closely. You have no idea the things I could post that would literally devastate this ship, and put it all in perspective for everyone. *I have EVERYTHING showing ALL the deception, so if you want to keep writing high school gossip go right ahead. I'll have a field day posting and posting and posting. *If I seem fit to do so - I'll right every single thing I have and fill 3-4 pages of this thread that will really have you spinning. Let me give you some advice - don't post things you only "guess" about. Also - I'm sure you've heard the phrase "watch out for the quiet guy in the corner" - he does his homework. By the way, you wrote that R&D, and drawings were a cost in this whole thing. Let me ask you. Why would I pay Abid for R&D, and someone to draw a pipe? ***If I'm paying for R&D and CAD work - your dam sure I would be looking for my cut in every sale he would have done over the TT projects life. Obviously another blown statement by you. *Also why would I drive 2400 miles round trip to get my car in a surprise visit if Juan and I had seen actual parts? *Why would I be calling on other tuners to fix my car and asking them to put other mods on instead, if money was an issue? *Why do I have so many photos and paperwork to put every word you said to shame? *Why were there months of guys looking for exhausts and money back? *Why are there guys all over the globe looking for products that ASR failed to deliver? *I am in utter disbelief that Abid has a voice on here that is both calais and ignorant to the facts. *Keep bringing the bull odd one - I'll keep the truth at hand.*Click here to enlarge
        i would be happy to stay out of this thread. it is honestly a mine field, where if you say one thing it could change the case. i am just an onlooker, you and juan are the ones who know their side, and abid and asr know their side. and yes, i know my side. i have seen many items for the s85 build okay sir, with my own eyes. if what you say is true, and you have all this proof, you have nothing to worry about right? you should be sleeping well at night knowing you'll win the law suit. good luck steve, we can leave the argument at that, let the lawyers and court do the fine coming.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
        Steve thank you. Very well said. The truth brother.
        Total confidence because we know THE TRUTH.
        Doing research, gathering info, data, occurrences and chronology.

        oddjob do not be a minion and sycophant. When you jump you better know where you'll land. There's an old airborne ranger expression, "jumping is optional but landing is mandatory". Think about it.
        I already communicated to you. Enough said.

        Good day sir.
        Ranger

        btw the name is Juan but don't know yours. Funny you know and speak so personal about me yet we've NEVER met. WOW amazing.
        PM responded to, look forward to your reply.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m6beast Click here to enlarge
        Man! How are you guys sticking up for ASR after all of this. I have a story to tell about how Abid does business.
        I had Abid do some work for me as well, in the mean time he met a good friend of mine that started his own performance shop. After meeting Abid, he was thrilled with his knowledge and talked to him about becoming business partners.
        So Abid saw this as a great business opportunity and even fooled my friend like he would move to NC. He even brought his girlfriend/wife up here to look at houses. That was a great way to make a business partner believe in him. After a couple of months he told my friend his woman was pregnant so the move might take some time, while my buddy was sending money to him for e36 turbo projects even invested in software tuning for Abid no signs of his investment.
        To make this short and sweet, he's now in the whole over 80,000 so I don't see how ranger and steve will see their money.
        Abid was working on my buddies e36 M3 for tuning and they car just sat outside for almost a year, car was faded and dash was cracked, how could you do this to a business partner that's sending you money and helping pay your bills.
        Abid is a smart guy, played my friend because he knew he was loaded do to a family franchise and continued to bull$#@! his way with him.
        So my buddy got tired of waiting picked up his car and his software programing and head for home.
        I don't know what's the deal with the final outcome, but I do know he was in the whole 80,000 plus what ever loses he had and a car that was mint condition to now faded paint and cracked interior. You know how hot Miami can be, so feel for him too.
        Sorry Steve and Juan for your situation I wish there was something I could do to help you guys. If you guys need any of my help let me know.
        GClick here to enlarge
        that is an unfortunate story. i never saw the e36 there, how long ago was this? miami sun/rain is a killer of cars interiors/paint that's for sure. i am honestly astonished if this is truth, but who am i to dispute it, i am just a customer, i hope your friend can get in contact with abid, but it would seem this has long been over with.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
        ^^^ Oh yeah, thank you.
        Building research, info, data, occurrences and apparent M.O.
        As it's said, knowledge is power. Building a case.

        Ranger
        indeed, i hope you have a great case, otherwise you may be disappointed.
      1. GT3's Avatar
        GT3 -
        OT, but Oddjob, is your car finally done? When are we running?
      1. oddjob2021's Avatar
        oddjob2021 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
        OT, but Oddjob, is your car finally done? When are we running?
        PM'd, it doesnt belong here, i want to keep my posts here to a minimum, if possible none more.
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        This is very true and the issues with ASR's customer service especially in relation with customers around the globe is why they were removed from here as a vendor.

        I noticed on another forum you stated you do not blame Gustav for what transpired because no one could foresee it. Well, I do disagree a bit as a more pro-active admin who would have been more vocal about the issues with ASR and removed them earlier while stating why they were removed might have prevented more damage. It is not completely Gustav's fault but certainly M5board played a huge role in all of this as that was where you really found out about ASR and were put in touch. By Gustav deleting any questioning about ASR it prevented challenging ASR's credibility and ability to complete such a project. Even if it was a slim chance that such posts would expose such an inability and sparing 1 person from the fate you suffered it would still be worth it. Hence why I believe M5board definitely deserves some blame in all of this.

        I would like to hear you perspective as for whatever reason Juan seems to be the target and you are left out. I'm not sure what you are allowed to say at this point but it would seem you are being avoided as a target for some reason, likely because there is nothing negative that can be said or even stretched to be used against you.
        Hi Sticky,
        Sorry I think I'm miss understood a little bit. Let me explain. When I say Gustav is not responsible, and I clearly hear you... I look at things in life a little differently - I tend not to hold others accountable for my own actions. I should have pulled out a long long time ago right when he told me about the 2nd engine he found from a crashed M6. At the time he told me about the M6 engine he should have already had me a new motor at his facility. That was my fault. I also look at society today as we currently live it. If I upheld everyone to my standards and practices I would truly become crazy. People in general today have absolutely no responsibility to each other. All they want is to see how they can bend you over, for lack of better terms. I run a business with employees, and countless resources that do work for me around the world. I see people from a cold calculating angle - I see people scratch and claw at each other everyday. I see entire companies that absolutely do not do their job at all, and expect to get paid. I guess my standard of looking at things has come down over the years as far as how I look at the mentality of people. No one is accountable for anything today, so I put that burden on myself to be accountable for what I do. Once you start playing the blame game it becomes a battle that always turns into a fight, and nothing gets resolved. So Sticky, if you say you are a more involved person in your business than that is great and truly one of a kind, and I applaud you. I don't live my life self centered - I live it self sufficient and self aware of myself and my own actions - to the best of my ability (not always successful, but I try)...

        The Juan factor. Juan and I have become great friends over this whole mess. I don't get exactly why Juan has the cross hairs on him all the time. As far as myself is concerned - if Abid were to go down the path that he is taking with Juan with me - he knows he has nothing on me at all, and I have proof beyond belief. I'm not sure of Juans whole story with Abid, but its none of my business. I can tell you - Juan is a stand up guy, and it would be hard to believe that Juan did anything wrong here. I'm quite shocked how Abid is/has treated Juan. He was a big supporter of asr for a long time - only to get burned.
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        One observation here guys.. Why is it that when these bad tuners are getting their ass's handed to them on these forums there always seems to be ONE guy in the thread that is the ONLY savior? Its amazing how they sing the solo song. Where are all of their satisfied clients chiming in? I was told by ASR that he couldn't keep the 135 and 335 turbo upgrades on the shelf. They were literally flying off the shelves. If this is another "true" statement - where are all the satisfied customers? Where are all the YouTube videos of these upgrades demolishing the competition? Why? Because there are none. More false information. Again - just stating the facts.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m6beast Click here to enlarge
        Man! How are you guys sticking up for ASR after all of this. I have a story to tell about how Abid does business.
        I had Abid do some work for me as well, in the mean time he met a good friend of mine that started his own performance shop. After meeting Abid, he was thrilled with his knowledge and talked to him about becoming business partners.
        So Abid saw this as a great business opportunity and even fooled my friend like he would move to NC. He even brought his girlfriend/wife up here to look at houses. That was a great way to make a business partner believe in him. After a couple of months he told my friend his woman was pregnant so the move might take some time, while my buddy was sending money to him for e36 turbo projects even invested in software tuning for Abid no signs of his investment.
        To make this short and sweet, he's now in the whole over 80,000 so I don't see how ranger and steve will see their money.
        Abid was working on my buddies e36 M3 for tuning and they car just sat outside for almost a year, car was faded and dash was cracked, how could you do this to a business partner that's sending you money and helping pay your bills.
        Abid is a smart guy, played my friend because he knew he was loaded do to a family franchise and continued to bull$#@! his way with him.
        So my buddy got tired of waiting picked up his car and his software programing and head for home.
        I don't know what's the deal with the final outcome, but I do know he was in the whole 80,000 plus what ever loses he had and a car that was mint condition to now faded paint and cracked interior. You know how hot Miami can be, so feel for him too.
        Sorry Steve and Juan for your situation I wish there was something I could do to help you guys. If you guys need any of my help let me know.
        GClick here to enlarge
        Damn, wow, $80,000? No offense, but what the hell was your friend thinking? Would be great to get some details from him first hand if possible but these stories are adding up.
      1. oddjob2021's Avatar
        oddjob2021 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        One observation here guys.. Why is it that when these bad tuners are getting their ass's handed to them on these forums there always seems to be ONE guy in the thread that is the ONLY savior? Its amazing how they sing the solo song. Where are all of their satisfied clients chiming in? I was told by ASR that he couldn't keep the 135 and 335 turbo upgrades on the shelf. They were literally flying off the shelves. If this is another "true" statement - where are all the satisfied customers? Where are all the YouTube videos of these upgrades demolishing the competition? Why? Because there are none. More false information. Again - just stating the facts.
        why is there only one or two guys? because the human race is a bunch of followers with a few leaders. its hard for someone to stand up for something that 90% of the population has a problem with. so that's my answer to that first statement. about the satisfied clients. there are a few race teams who use the turbo upgrades, there are kits sent out all over the world: canada, puerto rico, dubai, turkey, russia, germany you name it. i wouldnt say they're 'flying off the shelves" but for sure they are making um and shipping them out at a good rate. i believe they have sold 2 or 3 batches, that's 20-30 kits. not too shabby. for your next question, where are all these customers right? well most of them A: dont want to be public about it or B: dont care about car forums or hype/fame (probably never bothered in the first place) and just want a faster n54 that doesnt lose steam up top. but what i have a probelm with is you say it is False information. my goodness i have respect for you but you are quite the hypocrite. you say i was spreading lies about you and juan right? now you're spreading lies about a kit you have no idea about, and to boot you say it is Fact, lmfao.... why dont you take a step back from the keyboard and relax, keep working on that law suit of yours.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        eople in general today have absolutely no responsibility to each other. All they want is to see how they can bend you over, for lack of better terms.
        Unfortunately, this is true and very prevalent in the automotive world. I'm trying to do my part as I feel a responsibility toward my users and want to do what is necessary to prevent well, what happened to you.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        I tend not to hold others accountable for my own actions. I should have pulled out a long long time ago right when he told me about the 2nd engine he found from a crashed M6.
        I respect you for taking personal responsibility, few are willing to do so only shoveling blame wherever they can.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        The Juan factor. Juan and I have become great friends over this whole mess. I don't get exactly why Juan has the cross hairs on him all the time. As far as myself is concerned - if Abid were to go down the path that he is taking with Juan with me - he knows he has nothing on me at all, and I have proof beyond belief. I'm not sure of Juans whole story with Abid, but its none of my business. I can tell you - Juan is a stand up guy, and it would be hard to believe that Juan did anything wrong here. I'm quite shocked how Abid is/has treated Juan. He was a big supporter of asr for a long time - only to get burned.
        Makes sense, likely there is nothing that can be used against you. Juan was a huge supporter, HUGE, and he and I argued about ASR on m5board back in the day. That is in the past but what you say is true, he always had Abid's back only seeming to get burned badly and having ASR throwing him under the bus.
      1. oddjob2021's Avatar
        oddjob2021 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Makes sense, likely there is nothing that can be used against you. Juan was a huge supporter, HUG, and he and I argued about ASR on m5board back in the day. That is in the past but what you say is true, he always had Abid's back only seeming to get burned badly and having ASR throwing him under the bus.
        if you'd like to know how juan went from asr supporter to enemy it's a simple story really. im surprised you didnt notice it yourself when you posted on threads with him. from what i can see juan supported asr and their work back in the day, but when ever a competing company would bring a product to the table, juan would fire in saying asr's product is better etc. now he had good intentions, to back asr and their products, but in fact, all he was doing was making asr look bad because of his negativity and not being abid himself responding. eventually, abid probably told juan to stop posting for them and to stop backing them up, and if i know juan it probably pissed him off royally, to be betrayed as he says. and that's my guess to how all this hatred started in the first place.
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
        why is there only one or two guys? because the human race is a bunch of followers with a few leaders. its hard for someone to stand up for something that 90% of the population has a problem with. so that's my answer to that first statement. about the satisfied clients. there are a few race teams who use the turbo upgrades, there are kits sent out all over the world: canada, puerto rico, dubai, turkey, russia, germany you name it. i wouldnt say they're 'flying off the shelves" but for sure they are making um and shipping them out at a good rate. i believe they have sold 2 or 3 batches, that's 20-30 kits. not too shabby. for your next question, where are all these customers right? well most of them A: dont want to be public about it or B: dont care about car forums or hype/fame (probably never bothered in the first place) and just want a faster n54 that doesnt lose steam up top. but what i have a probelm with is you say it is False information. my goodness i have respect for you but you are quite the hypocrite. you say i was spreading lies about you and juan right? now you're spreading lies about a kit you have no idea about, and to boot you say it is Fact, lmfao.... why dont you take a step back from the keyboard and relax, keep working on that law suit of yours.
        Your not helping yourself out here at all Abid. The things you've said to me and have text me show it all. I want all my parts! All of them back. I want my brakes that I ordered from you, I want my original motor as well. I want it all back. All the cash I gave you.. Time to pony up. If this isn't Abid - how can you answer so many of his questions and respond so factually? Stop hiding and let's get this over with. Step up to the microphone and explain.
      1. oddjob2021's Avatar
        oddjob2021 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        Your not helping yourself out here at all Abid. The things you've said to me and have text me show it all. I want all my parts! All of them back. I want my brakes that I ordered from you, I want my original motor as well. I want it all back. All the cash I gave you.. Time to pony up. If this isn't Abid - how can you answer so many of his questions and respond so factually? Stop hiding and let's get this over with. Step up to the microphone and explain.
        lmao, this isn't abid, it's funny you are so confident. it speaks volumes about your certainty. so, how can i respond so factually? because im local to asr and visit the shop often. im there a lot of times when my car isnt even getting work done. obviously ive hit a tender cord, that or what im saying is factual enough to get this kind of response. i know a lot about the n54 and the aftermarket, i know little to nothing about the s85 and its aftermarket except what has gone on at asr.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        Your not helping yourself out here at all Abid. The things you've said to me and have text me show it all. I want all my parts! All of them back. I want my brakes that I ordered from you, I want my original motor as well. I want it all back. All the cash I gave you.. Time to pony up. If this isn't Abid - how can you answer so many of his questions and respond so factually? Stop hiding and let's get this over with. Step up to the microphone and explain.
        I do not know what explanation there is for the brakes and what, the original motor just disappeared?

        Your cash was more than enough to cover the work, I just want to make that clear to everyone. That was a BIG chunk. I didn't need to spend anywhere near that up front with Gintani to get my motor built with custom SC, headers, etc.
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I do not know what explanation there is for the brakes and what, the original motor just disappeared?

        Your cash was more than enough to cover the work, I just want to make that clear to everyone. That was a BIG chunk. I didn't need to spend anywhere near that up front with Gintani to get my motor built with custom SC, headers, etc.
        Don't know where my original motor is at?? Somewhere in ASR's possession I presume. Funny you bring up Gintani. I'm suppose to talk to them Monday regarding what they can do with this mess. Seem to be real a good outfit. Whatever they can do with it I suppose. It's better than cutting holes in the floor boards and using it like a flinstones car. I had to laugh - the day we pulled it out of asr - there were 4 feet total pushing on it to get it out of the shop. That's the most foot power (HP) it's seen in 2 years. LOL.

        I'd like to address one thing and from here on out I'm going to ignore the nat in the room. BUT why would two grown men that have a decent living and contribute to society everyday they wake up want to come on a board and lie? This dispute is not about a couple hundred or thousand bucks some kid spent at autozone trying to put a pulley on his muscle car. This dispute is about thousands of dollars that were stolen. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Think about it. If there were parts laying all over the place for this project at ASR, and I was just pissed and came down to take my car. Don't you think I would have taken my parts that I have already paid in full for? I mean come on.. It's pretty logical.. I would have walked away with more pics of.. My 2 engines, brembo brakes, turbos (thats 2 btw), down pipes, wiggins clamps, pistons, intake, vanity plate old parts he didn't need etc etc etc etc etc.... And if I was paying for R&D I would have taken drawings and ideas as well?? I don't know how to explain this in any simpler terms.
      1. m6beast's Avatar
        m6beast -
        Damn, wow, $80,000? No offense, but what the hell was your friend thinking? Would be great to get some details from him first hand if possible but these stories are adding up.
        Well when you meet someone that talks about cars in the way Abid did, and my buddy just starting his performance auto business he thought this would be a great oppurtunity. Having the cash to invest makes you even more blind then the ones who have to struggle for it.

        For example I work my ass off and for me to even think about giving someone that kind of money gives me a heart attack. Just remember this wasn't a whole summ given at one time. This was a total if not more that took months and months and then finding out a bitter end to a parntership with lots of money lost.

        Having a family franchise makes it easier to come up with thousands over night compared to someone who's pushing a business everyday through at tough economy. So for someone to say what the hell was he thinking. He wasn't! Just fell in the ASR trance and smacked him in the head so hard didn't know where to turn.

        Kind of like Steve and Juan, you want to believe things are going in the right direction, and you don't want to face failure even though you know it's coming. I feel for everyone here, Juan, Steve, other forum members, my buddy, and most of all Abid. No one wins, its a loss for everyone. Everyone wants a great future or an ending that is fullfilled, but all it takes is one bad move or investment and things go bad quick.

        You really can't blame any one specific person. When I first met Abid he was flying around doing his thing, no shop just who ever needed his work.

        What if he never met my friend who had the cash to invest, would Abid started a true business. If my buddy didn't have access to such cash flow would he have invested in someone he heardly knew?

        Would Abid invested in group buys if he didn't have the cash flow from his investor.

        Would Abid still be considered a great guy if the cash flow was still there. I'm pretty sure everyone here would be happy if every little thing was in place.

        So in all reality I feel sorry for everyone involved including ASR for trying to push the envelope and things not turning out as one might think. God bless all you guys and I hope things work out for everyone. I hate to see people go through this stuff and like I said we've all lost in this outcome including ASR.

        Take care,
        G
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        I'd like to address one thing and from here on out I'm going to ignore the nat in the room. BUT why would two grown men that have a decent living and contribute to society everyday they wake up want to come on a board and lie? This dispute is not about a couple hundred or thousand bucks some kid spent at autozone trying to put a pulley on his muscle car. This dispute is about thousands of dollars that were stolen. Makes absolutely no sense at all. Think about it. If there were parts laying all over the place for this project at ASR, and I was just pissed and came down to take my car. Don't you think I would have taken my parts that I have already paid in full for? I mean come on.. It's pretty logical.. I would have walked away with more pics of.. My 2 engines, brembo brakes, turbos (thats 2 btw), down pipes, wiggins clamps, pistons, intake, vanity plate old parts he didn't need etc etc etc etc etc.... And if I was paying for R&D I would have taken drawings and ideas as well?? I don't know how to explain this in any simpler terms.
        I think you make a great point and what you stated sure sounds logical to me. I can not explain why anyone would doubt what you say.
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        I have not been ignoring the G guy that posted on here about the guy who got nailed for 80G's over investing. Holy $#@!. I feel for him so badly. I can feel his pain - believe me.
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m6beast Click here to enlarge

        Kind of like Steve and Juan, you want to believe things are going in the right direction, and you don't want to face failure even though you know it's coming. I feel for everyone here, Juan, Steve, other forum members, my buddy, and most of all Abid. No one wins, its a loss for everyone. Everyone wants a great future or an ending that is fullfilled, but all it takes is one bad move or investment and things go bad quick.

        G
        +1
      1. Itsbrokeagain's Avatar
        Itsbrokeagain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m6beast Click here to enlarge
        Well when you meet someone that talks about cars in the way Abid did, and my buddy just starting his performance auto business he thought this would be a great oppurtunity. Having the cash to invest makes you even more blind then the ones who have to struggle for it.

        For example I work my ass off and for me to even think about giving someone that kind of money gives me a heart attack. Just remember this wasn't a whole summ given at one time. This was a total if not more that took months and months and then finding out a bitter end to a parntership with lots of money lost.

        G
        I have noticed this with a few of my customers..the ones who are loaded, if you can sweet talk them enough they will buy whatever you want them to buy at any price. All they want is a fast car.

        The issue is that A) I have morals, B) They realized they have gotten jerked at the last 2 shops they went to, but they are willing to try again. Sure I could sit there and charge them $550 like the other shop did to install a $#@!ty $40 Autometer boost gauge (in a GT2 no less), but then I would have problems sleeping at night knowing I ripped him off good.

        Maybe my ideas/goals for a business isnt big enough. For a job like this (twins on an S85) I would be scared to take on..maybe Im too inexperienced in the field. If a customer is going to spend a good chunk of change I better have something to show for it up front if its going to be a very long process.

        R&D for pistons/rods, takes maybe 8 weeks. I used to build GT3 RSR engines (with the help of my boss) and for earlier 911s we used to send out with custom measurements they wanted us to take, deck height, combustion chamber clearance, etc for high compression pistons (we were trying out 13:1 JE pistons), and 2 months, tops they arrived on our doorstep. Not to mention they werent that much more money over a standard off the shelf set of pistons.

        Other than an M5 in pieces, with an engine and trans on the floor, I myself would have gotten more things accomplished even if it meant me losing out of my own pocket because I made some bad decisions. If I took his money for his Brembo kit and used it for something else, well at the end of the day I better come up with some way to get it for him rather than giving him another story and trying to get him to spend more money to make up for it. 2 shops I know of in LI are guilty of doing this, one of them was a long time friend, who I supported to the very end (in denial) admist all the bad customer claims and non existent parts. When he got my best friend to partner with him, used his fiance's good credit to open up his own line in the shop, rack up the bill and then not pay it (or pay my friend any profit from the business), and then kick him out is disheartening.

        My friend is now in the midst of dealing with the banks and the landlord, while the other guy went into hiding...his credit is screwed, his fiance's real estate career is not making ends meet. I lent him some money to get by, he says he will repay me but honestly Im not looking to get it back. He helped me out when I was off my feet a few years ago and he never asked anything of it so its the least I can do.


        Sorry for the tangent....I can relate somewhat to the disappointment.
      1. Lock n Load's Avatar
        Lock n Load -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
        if you'd like to know how juan went from asr supporter to enemy it's a simple story really. im surprised you didnt notice it yourself when you posted on threads with him. from what i can see juan supported asr and their work back in the day, but when ever a competing company would bring a product to the table, juan would fire in saying asr's product is better etc. now he had good intentions, to back asr and their products, but in fact, all he was doing was making asr look bad because of his negativity and not being abid himself responding. eventually, abid probably told juan to stop posting for them and to stop backing them up, and if i know juan it probably pissed him off royally, to be betrayed as he says. and that's my guess to how all this hatred started in the first place.
        "Jay" you are a real piece of work. You know everything and have all the answers even though they are all lies.
        Keep flapping your gums "Jay". Can you try and make one, just one, honest statement. State that you're Abid's brother. Tell everyone and be done with it. Tell the truth. Try it, it's very refreshing and you'll feel better about yourself.
        "Jay", since you know so much, please tell us the names of all the worldwide race teams that have bought all the 335 kits. I would truly like to send some emails to them and contact/ask about their ASR dealings and the product experience.
        Better yet I have an idea. I will post on all the forums which I'm supposed to have been "banned" from (yeah right) and ask an open question. I will ask for all the 135/335 owners out there who have bought the ASR kit to come forward and comment.
        That would be nice don't you think. Since I was told by Abid that, "I can't keep the components on the shelf" their going so fast.
        Well that's great. I want ASR to have big capital for when the legal hammer comes down ;-)
        Abid and you have spread lies that I'm broke and can't pay for the ficticious project. Well I'm laughing but not with you. More on this later.
        Lets break this down and have all know the facts of which ASR and you play real loose with and distort.

        1. Jan 12, 2009 was the fateful day mmy M5 was brought to ASR. The motor was not running right with a CEL after spraying nitous the day before. Apparently I went on NOS and did not have the M button engaged. I was never directly told that it had to be on but this was never made an issue. The car was stopped for gas and when I went back out the M button of course auto defaults and forgot to engage it again at that moment. The car was running. No oil leakage, nothing. Temp was fine. Just CEL and limited to I think 3500 rpm's.
        We agreed on the project at that point (big regret of my adult life). I was being offer a sweet deal. Cost of parts only because the car would serve as a showcase for ASR's TT engine build development. I will not state the agreed upon price b/c not exactly relevent right now.
        2. On Jan 15, 2009 I brought and gave to Abid $12,000 in cash. I have all records. Now that's three days later I brought money. Did you read this guys. Not 3 to 4 months later like the lies oddjob ("Jay") and Abid have spread. Or even the lies that I haven't given him a cent so that's why he hadn't done any work. I have ASR invoices with dates and amount. Bank withdrawl records.
        The comments were "lets get this money to put a rush order on the pistons/rods" (what a fvckin joke). I believed and trusted as always.
        Rush order meant I believe 30 days, don't remember exactly give or take some days.
        3. I get a call in March 2009 stating, "buddy I need more money for the project". Okay within one day March 30, 2009 I give Abid $15,000 in cash again. Again I have bank records, ASR invoices to document said money given.
        I ask about the project as usual and response, "oh yes things are coming along, getting stuff". Okay again I swallow the answers like a good trusting customer and above all a "friend".
        4. In May I finished paying off the M5 (3 year note) sadly made payments for a car that was belly up/ nonfunctional. Again no biggy b/c the end-game was to be awesome (again another fvckin joke).
        5. From the get-go Abid said I want this done for Bimmerfest (May) 2009. Awesome I'm there. Wife and I make plans and tickets for Santa Barbara, California (exactly Carpenteria). Man I'm pumped for this. Steve was schduled to do the cross country Gumball run and was also psyched to run the his ASR TTM5! Fvckin A yeah!
        6. Well the date comes and nothing. I had dropped over $8K for the WALD kit for the M5. Dry CF, second kit to arrive in US soil. That was stupid but we've all been there. Was planning retouch the M5 or a wrap to look squared way at Bimmerfest.
        7. Excuses excuse excuses, frankly I do not even remember what they were. The wife and I go to Cali anyway and take a week to chill and enjoy Bimmerfest and take in Cali beauty. San Fran down to San Diego, truly beautiful ... just like Florida ... NOT! (oh wait I'm supposed to be broke so vacations are not allowed)
        8. Now time seems to pass without notice. I'm busy and other things to distract. Place more attention on the GT3RS as other modding and changes. Spending time with the GT3RS at events and I missed my M5 so much that I bought another one in black this time. I love this car. Yes that's how broke I am guys. During my time and experience with ASR I owned, an Audi RS4, a 997 GT3, a 997 GT3RS and the white M5. All at the same time. So yes I'm fvckin broke I guess. Then bought the black M5.
        9. To move money around for the "ficticious project" I sold Steve my yellow 997 GT3. We were superficial friends (forum contact) but after the sale have become GREAT FRIENDS. Btw Steve sorry for turning you on to ASR. Steve's motor blew with the nitrous... whatever. I sold the GT3 later, well after the project was suppoed to have started. The front money I dished out WITHOUT DELAY I fvckin had before. Do you read this "jay" (Abid's brother) and Abid. The sale would loosen up money to have for additional stuff as need be but the fvckin money is there. Yeah I'm fvckin broke, I read your bullcrap.
        10. To the slander levied by oddjob ("jay") and Abid about my professinal career. There was a cooperate change and take over at the hospital and yes I and my partner did lose our departmental position. It was terrible by the nature of how it was handled and how we were treated. Yes I wasn't happy. Now did I lose my position because I threaten another physician? Hell no!! You oddjob ("jay") and Abid on this one you are liars. Prove one fvckin word of what you've accused!
        11. Now with nothing happening nor demonstartion of any progress or development ask yourselves. WHY WOULD I GIVE MORE MONEY OR BETTER SAID THROW AWAY MONEY INTO THIS BLACKHOLE AND FRAUD ????
        12. Progressively with time Abid became essentially unreachable by all means of communication. The exhaust debacle was raging. I tried to defend ASR and took a beating for it. Members were PM'ing me left and right asking what's going on. You know this guy can you find out what's up and help us. I told Abid, come forward and explain the issues you've encounter and people will understand and grant latitude. Well nothing doing. I tried but it wasn't my problem and had no way to improve things other than to calm others and dodge the shots I was taking. Btw I still driving around with a prototype ASR exhaust. He never bothered to get me a finished product. I said to him, no hurry I'm cool and can wait. Take care of the other members ordering. I understand, I got your back. I'm such a moron.
        13. So on the rare instance that I was fortunate to reach Abid (the pope is easier btw) and ask about the project progress it was the same continual excuses. The patented line always was, "it's at the machine shop". The supposed clutch which was to be from SPEC is a doosey.
        This clutch has been in development for 2 years. When it finally "arrived" (doubt it) it supposedly was wrong didn't fit right and went back to SPEC (buying more time). When it supposedly returned it went to, you guess it, "the machine shop". On July 6, 2010 my wife and I in return from the Keys vacation (oh $h!t that's right I'm broke) stopped for an impromptu visit at ASR. In conversation I asked about the clutch and you guessed it, it's at the "machine shop". Balancing the rotating assembly as we've been told 100 times. Now on the day we picked up our cars Dec 20, 2010 I like an idiot asked about the clutch. The answer, again you guessed it ... "it's at the machine shop". Now how can this be? Well I'll tell you how ... there's no clutch.
        14. Regarding the "ordered" pistons and rods, where are they? We've asked finally on the last day. The day we removed our M5's I asked and the answer was, again "they're at the machine shop". Oh really?? They supposed to have been a rush order in Jan. 2009. WTF!
        15. This has all been one hugh deception. It seemed to have started with an idea to do it but somewhere along the way things went south. I've always felt that if along the way Abid told us look I have hit the wall and told Steve and I straight we would have been okay with it. All would have been fine. It was attempted but it can not happen. Okay sad about it but honesty pays off and as friends we forgive and accept each other for our occasional failures. The money would have been considered a loss as a bad investment. Like a stock market wack. Don't want to experience it but it happens.
        16. The key issue here (actually of many) is the fact that nothing exists. For the above #17 comment to be in play is the fact that components were acquired and a true honest effort having been made. Then one accepts, brush it off and move on still as friends.
        But the constant lame excuses, lies, deception and once we finally began to ask the hard questions we're confronted with sheer arrogance. Once when I finally began to ask direct questions about were are the components, the immediate response was "who the fvck do you think you are" (I got the emails actually the attorney has them all, also all the ones from Steve).
        Well I'm the guy whose paid and seen nothing hence I'm entitled to ask and question since it's been 2 fvckin years.
        Can't help but not forget Abid's comment to me the day we pulled our cars out. I asked about components again and the response was, "hey you've made your decision so why are we still talking" WTF! The arrogance of this guy.
        17. Okay oddjob ("jay"), whomever you are (I don't give a crap, actually correction the legal process will) allow me to right here and now call you a LIAR. Why b/c you spew crap that you've seen all the components. They are all there you said. Why would you, someone "uninvolved" (doubt it) get to see all our components freely and and Steve and I how've paid good money never get shown anything everytime we've been there?? Can you explain that? Let me answer it for you. It's b/c you're full of $h!t and are a liar sent to be an ASR mouthpiece. Come on here tell lies, distort the truth and in the worse lame way try to create cover for ASR.
        A pattern of behavior will be researched and outlined.
        18. I tell you what. Just got an idea that would resolve alot and put many issues (but not all) to rest. I will call and make plans to go to ASR with my attorney. Steve will fly in within 24 hrs and ASR can layout all the said components. Prove it. Oh btw have the so called clutch there too. Also I want you there oddjob("jay") b/c you the man, the man that's see it all. Show me my 10 paper weight pistons.
        19. This is all so wrong on so many levels that it will be great to go at it. I remember being told by Abid that he didn't want to post any pics of the project b/c didn't want anybody to copy his work. Okay that sounds reasonable but after 2 years it has more than stopped to be acceptable. No pics posted b/c there's nothing. Correction there is one tired a$$ turbo that's been kicked around in the office and existed before there was a project entered into. There were continual lines about changing the turbo to another better version and on and on.

        Another note where are Steve's Brembos?? Paid for and nothing but lame excuses and lies. Sorry but this is all the truth. Not one word is exaggerated, distorted or a lie. You'll always get nailed with the lie, eventually.
        Where's Steve's original motor? The hard question are endless.

        So recap:
        Post in all the forums I'm banned and ask for all the 135/335 kit members to come forward with comments and videos of k!lls.
        email the race teams that are running the kits
        Contact attorney to have a meet and demonstrate/prove that all the components exist. That'll be a gas.
        So if I'm such a dead beat as ASR and oddjob claim and am destitute (a real "starvin marvin") not being able to pay for the TT project then how do they explain that Steve has been put through the same insult (for even more and worse off)????
        We can pay. The issue is for what?? ASR has accused me of wishing for ASR to bankroll my hobby. Oh really I truly believe the opposite is true.

        Sorry for the extremely long post but the truth must be stated. The unvarnished facts. No BS'ing, twisting or sugar coating.
        If one word is erroneous I welcome its discussion.
        Steve and I gave latitude to the max and now that ache we feel in our backs is the knife.

        Ranger