• Pictures of the state M5junky's E60 M5 was in when removed from ASR Engineering for failure to compete custom twin turbo setup

      Steve (M5junky) sent us these pictures with permission to post them. These pictures reveal the state his E60 M5 was in after having spent about 2 years at ASR Engineering. The car was sent there for a twin turbo built motor setup as most of you know and nothing was done. Well, nothing other than stripping the car the car down and leaving it a huge mess. The transmission was pulled and looks to be left stock. The motor was pulled and not built as agreed. The engine bay, well, you can see for yourself.

      There is much more to all of this and the legal wheels are turning. We do not want to get in the way or step on anyone's toes so we will simply let this play out. What people should be aware of is that tens of thousands were spent by M5junky and M5Ranger to receive their twin turbo setups on the E60 M5 only to be jerked around with nothing being completed and the money being pocketed. No refund has been issued as of this point and we will follow progress on the story as it develops.























      This article was originally published in forum thread: There cars are out of there!!!! - M5's removed from ASR started by Lock n Load View original post
      Comments 339 Comments
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        Guys I'm NOT trying to run a drama class here. I'm trying to get resolution on this. This is the furthest this has moved in over a year. Yes I'm glad I am working on it and wow - YES some movement on the matter. Like I said. We will see where it goes. It's not signed sealed and delivered. If I just sit here nothing gets resolved.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        Guys I'm NOT trying to run a drama class here. I'm trying to get resolution on this. This is the furthest this has moved in over a year. Yes I'm glad I am working on it and wow - YES some movement on the matter. Like I said. We will see where it goes. It's not signed sealed and delivered. If I just sit here nothing gets resolved.
        I understand I hope it gets resolved. But Abid owes quite a few people money...
      1. 5soko's Avatar
        5soko -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I'm amazed you are happy your money was taken and vehicle was down for years just because he called you to try to fix his image since he wants to move to the F10 now and knows this whole situation is dragging him down to the point nobody wants to buy anything from him.

        So your money is taken, car gets no work done, and you are happy because what ASR screwed up actually runs now and you can redline it? It's like someone thanking the person who robber their home for telling them where they hid the remote control to the TV. You can change channels on the TV now so hey, all good right?

        Mind blown.
        +100000!!!!WOW

        BTW he is probably the one who broke the module in the first place lol and knew how to tell u what the fix was.
      1. .blackgt.'s Avatar
        .blackgt. -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 Junky Click here to enlarge
        Reputation: Yes | No

        Guys I'm NOT trying to run a drama class here. I'm trying to get resolution on this. This is the furthest this has moved in over a year. Yes I'm glad I am working on it and wow - YES some movement on the matter. Like I said. We will see where it goes. It's not signed sealed and delivered. If I just sit here nothing gets resolved.
        I would not give this man a single red cent or the time of day. Time is money. Cut your losses and seek justice. This is just continuing the trend yet again.
      1. LostMarine's Avatar
        LostMarine -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
        BTW he is probably the one who broke the module in the first place lol and knew how to tell u what the fix was.
        this
      1. VargasTurboTech's Avatar
        VargasTurboTech -
        Maybe I missed this is the 16 pages here. But you know this guys number, know where his business is, he screwed you out of thousands of dollars. Why has he not been served with a law suit 2 years ago and drug into court? That is what is blowing my mind.
      1. Ferruccio's Avatar
        Ferruccio -
        There is more than enough evidence to serve this person with a lawsuit straight away. I am amazed that this guy isn't in court. There is nothing left to work out here. Anything being worked out in a manner where Abid is part of the negotiations is simply incorrect by default, now. Rarely have I seen someone get so publicly screwed over with so much evidence for so long without any court proceedings. Sorry for the necropost, but the recent ASR information brought back memories of this whole thing. I didn't realize the event many years ago involved a BB member.

        This is the furthest this has moved in over a year.


        So, Abid is the only one moving this situation forward? He's still got this firmly gripped by the balls, then.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ferruccio Click here to enlarge
        There is more than enough evidence to serve this person with a lawsuit straight away. I am amazed that this guy isn't in court. There is nothing left to work out here. Anything being worked out in a manner where Abid is part of the negotiations is simply incorrect by default, now. Rarely have I seen someone get so publicly screwed over with so much evidence for so long without any court proceedings. Sorry for the necropost, but the recent ASR information brought back memories of this whole thing. I didn't realize the event many years ago involved a BB member.



        So, Abid is the only one moving this situation forward? He's still got this firmly gripped by the balls, then.[/COLOR]
        I don't get it either. I'm amazed he can sleep at night.
      1. BigM62's Avatar
        BigM62 -
        M5 Junky might be hoping that if Abid get's back on his feet, leds a righteous life, does not screw over more customers and starts to make money, he (Junky) might get some of his money back. If Abid is forced into bankruptcy, no one gets reimbursed, ever.
      1. VargasTurboTech's Avatar
        VargasTurboTech -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
        M5 Junky might be hoping that if Abid get's back on his feet, leds a righteous life, does not screw over more customers and starts to make money, he (Junky) might get some of his money back. If Abid is forced into bankruptcy, no one gets reimbursed, ever.
        Well he is sending people he lied too about BB internals free turbos, so that's a good start. I mean anyone can decide enough is enough and try to clean it up. We shall see
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
        M5 Junky might be hoping that if Abid get's back on his feet, leds a righteous life, does not screw over more customers and starts to make money, he (Junky) might get some of his money back. If Abid is forced into bankruptcy, no one gets reimbursed, ever.
        Maybe but it's not like they have anything now. At least they could prevent him from scamming again if he's forced to shut down.
      1. M5 Junky's Avatar
        M5 Junky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
        M5 Junky might be hoping that if Abid get's back on his feet, leds a righteous life, does not screw over more customers and starts to make money, he (Junky) might get some of his money back. If Abid is forced into bankruptcy, no one gets reimbursed, ever.

        Thanks for the reply BigM62... I have been in business now for 7 years on my own, and in the same industry for 20 years. I have learned so much about the legalities of business its not even funny. Especially since the econ went bad after 08.. Sure you can take anyone you want into the court room. Put whatever you want on them - liens, judgements etc... , but until they bring back the firing squad (LOL), if the person or business has nothing, you will get nothing.. Period.. Sure their life might be hell for a few years, but what does it do for you? You just spent MORE money taking them to court to get nothing. Everyone can call me crazy - whatever.. SO I am trying a different approach - WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE? At least I'm not dumping more cash out the window into a losing gamble. So far he is at least been responsive, and we have talked from time to time - he helped fix my car via the phone. Hey great - maybe that was a $1,000 jackoff fix if I would have taken it to the dealer for them to scratch their nuts over??.. Its something. Do I wish the ball would roll faster.. Yes. But at this point its sufficing me and I am taking it how it comes. Excellent reply BigM62.. One more point - the court systems in the US should have a store front display. They sell you on big things - you get into their mix, and at the end of the day you end up not in court, but settling for way less and owing the "system" more cash. Its once in awhile that people win big in court - sort of like a lottery system. Live and learn my friends.
      1. BigM62's Avatar
        BigM62 -
        ^ Just wishing you the best M5Junky. What others also don't realize is our legal system is run by lawyers whose first goal is to make money for themselves and afterwards their clients IMHO.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
        ^ Just wishing you the best M5Junky. What others also don't realize is our legal system is run by lawyers whose first goal is to make money for themselves and afterwards their clients IMHO.
        This is why I don't want to be a lawyer and would just prefer to be happy.
      1. Ferruccio's Avatar
        Ferruccio -
        Many people get away with screwing others over because there is an inherent fear of the court system, as if every case ever is super expensive, time consuming, and will drain everyone but the lawyers of money. This isn't always the case. Such an example comes with the RIAA/MPAA settlement cases. A few people were made examples out of, while the vast majority of people could just say "I will ignore your letter" and nothing happened. It doesn't hurt to consult someone. If no lawyer has, at the very least, been consulted on the issue and the feasibility of a case, then general speculation over how a certain case will go isn't really helping anyone. Lawyers aren't always out to get you.
      1. BigM62's Avatar
        BigM62 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ferruccio Click here to enlarge
        Many people get away with screwing others over because there is an inherent fear of the court system, as if every case ever is super expensive, time consuming, and will drain everyone but the lawyers of money. This isn't always the case. Such an example comes with the RIAA/MPAA settlement cases. A few people were made examples out of, while the vast majority of people could just say "I will ignore your letter" and nothing happened. It doesn't hurt to consult someone. If no lawyer has, at the very least, been consulted on the issue and the feasibility of a case, then general speculation over how a certain case will go isn't really helping anyone. Lawyers aren't always out to get you.
        No, just your money. Trust me I know.
      1. Ferruccio's Avatar
        Ferruccio -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
        No, just your money. Trust me I know.
        We'll definitely be disagreeing on that point, then.
      1. BigM62's Avatar
        BigM62 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ferruccio Click here to enlarge
        We'll definitely be disagreeing on that point, then.
        I should have said some lawyers. As one told me last year, "Like in a poker game, we try and bet on a winning hand". This is for contingency cases. Hourly fees on the other hand are from what, $400 to $800 an hour?
      1. Ferruccio's Avatar
        Ferruccio -
        I've had a different experience, so our viewpoints will, of course, be different.