• ESS tuning threatens BimmerBoost with legal action over revealing issues with the supercharged RDsport stroker motor


      Asbjorn from ESS sent some very nasty letters threatening Bimmerboost with legal action over revealing issues with the supercharged stroker motor. Frankly, we do not understand why Asbjorn is doing this as it is completely beneath any professional company and far more could be accomplished by taking the higher road as one would expect the head of a large BMW aftermarket company to do. BimmerBoost does not condone these actions and finds them offensive and unprofessional. No company should say they would take pleasure in hurting anyone.

      Here is what Asbjorn@ESS sent:

      12-28-10:

      Quote Originally Posted by Asbjorn@ESS
      I am not sure where you have your info from, but Roberts motor was never blown. I hear that you openly post this around the web and I must warn you that legal action will be taken if you do not stop spreading these false rumors immediately. We have had more than enough of your retarded bullshit at this point and you can be sure we will take this one step further if you keep spreading false derogatory information about ESS. Everything you have stated on this matter has been recorded.
      The response stated that our sources have given us different information than what has been posted around the web on the subject. Asbjorn would send another e-mail shortly after:

      Quote Originally Posted by Asbjorn@ESS
      Well you are wrong, both in this case and other ESS related slander cases and we will prove it in court!

      I consider you the absolute scum of the earth and it will be my pleasure taking you and your parents that funded you down for good!

      Regards,

      Asbjorn Bohn
      ESS Performance Products USA Inc.
      E-Mail : asbjorn@esstuning.com
      Web : http://www.esstuning.com
      Tel : (480)389-4377
      This is simply deplorable. Stating one would take pleasure in hurting a person and their family is not how professional companies operate in the United States. They may not have the First Amendment in Norway, but we sure have it in the United States, and BimmerBoost will not be bullied or intimidated by ESS or anyone else for that matter.

      We realize that AJ likely sent these e-mails in the heat of the moment which is why the response was one that dismissed the idle threats:

      Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBoost
      Happy Holidays to you and everyone at ESS and I wish you the best in the coming New Year. Thanks for doing the same for me and my family as well, you are a class act. Keep reading BimmerBoost.com!
      Asbjorn once again responded with threats:

      Quote Originally Posted by Asbjorn@ESS
      I do not think you realize what position you put you and your family in when you opened a commercial slander site targeted towards us, but you can rest assured you will find out.

      Good thing your family has some money so we can recover the lost profit from your slandering!

      Happy holidays to you to!
      After this nothing was received for a few days until today, January 2, 2011 when Asbjorn sent another e-mail. His tone was completely different in this one and clearly he realized he made a mistake and attempted to play nice asking to bury the hatchet and move on. The tone expressed here by AJ is one much more in line with what one would expect. Addtionally, we commend Asbjorn on wanting to mend fences and do what is best for ESS and BimmerBoost. We would like nothing more than to do so and thank Asbjorn on the compliments paid to Bimmerboost:

      Quote Originally Posted by Asbjorn@ESS
      I see you have moderated your views around the net these last few days, and I would if possible try to bury the hatchet with you. Nothing good comes out of a long legal battle, and quite frankly there is no need to keep this war going unless there is no other way.

      FIY :

      I did not mean to sabotage your dyno day like you claim, I was informed by several people in the BMW scene that the outcome would likely be manipulated in every way, shape and form by you as a 110% Gintani loyalist. The decision was not personal at the time. In more recent time I have seen that this was a very correct assessment as you have proven an extreme bias against us. ESS is an honest company, we try to do the best we can by everyone, even if you find that hard to believe. We strive to make the best products we can and we take great pride in what we do.

      We have also never marketed a 600whp version of our kit like you and Jon Martin claim, the highest kit version we have ever sold is the VT2-625 (rated at 530rwhp on 93AKI/98RON), this kit has proven many times to develop significantly more than rating in decent conditions, as has the lower versions of the ESS S65 kit. We have been VERY careful when rating the production kits, and we are not happy unless a majority of customers comes in well above rating even in less than optimal conditions.

      The initial development car (now known as the GS race-car) DID in fact put down 600whp using a 92mm pulley and pump 99RON through a stock exhaust (2007 Euro spec, not the later more restrictive US compatible cat version), we were just as shocked by these results as everyone else but we never claimed production kits would achieve this. If you do not believe us, please contact Morgan at GS Bildeler in Norway for verification of my info and dyno numbers developed on this car during R&D. Now do keep in mind these runs were done in cold weather (40-60F in the dyno room during the winter), and we also ran prototype hardware (thinner welded sheet-metal vs casted/molded parts production kits). We have later dynoed the GS car in normal temperatures (70-80F), using production pieces and it is now in the 540-560whp range depending on fuel used with the same 92mm pulley.

      And last but not least, Roberts engine was just fine when he removed it. I thought he was crazy pulling the engine as well as the car ran phenomenal IMHO, but he wanted 200MPH in the standing mile and that was more important to him than to have a perfectly balanced daily driver for a reasonable amount of money. I really could care less if a RD 4.6 engine blew, as this is not a production S65 and it does not really impact our S65 sales -but facts are it did not. Robert pulled the best 60-130MPH ever on the way to AutoTalent for engine removal. Speak to Sam and Zolti if you do not believe this.

      Speaking of blown engines, we know of several confirmed Gintani engines gone south and I do have proof. We have however not used this against Gintani as we are trying to play fair and professional.

      If possible I would like to keep a professional and honest tone with you in the future, this is even more important for both parties now that you run a good size public forum (quite frankly I am very impressed that you managed to pull the site build/marketing off so well). I know you have to support Gintani and probably always will, but please try to be as honest as you can when voicing your opinions. Slander will get you nowehere in the long run, especially not when you run a public forum.

      It is also not ESS' intention to build 9.5-10PSI kits on stock S65 engines even if we easily could do it using meth. This amount of boost is a receipe for disaster in my opinion and if Gintani wants to go down this alley then we will not compete. We do not care about peak power/acceleration times, we care about trouble free ESS installations and happy customers for years to come. I may be wrong, but this is how we see it. When dealing with 30K engines and 12K transmissions we would rather be safe than sorry. I understand 1/4 mile racers with deep pockets like yourself have different views on the matter and I wish you the best of luck when pushing the S65's boundries! ESS and Gintani caters to different markets, and I believe there is room for both.

      And finally please allow me to wish you and your family a happy new year, and this time I actually mean it!

      Regards,

      Asbjorn Bohn
      ESS Performance Products USA Inc.
      E-Mail : asbjorn@esstuning.com
      Web : http://www.esstuning.com
      Tel : (480)389-4377
      The points raised were addressed and here is part of the response:

      Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBoost
      I have tried to be nice and have always treated you fairly and honesty in every communication. This e-mail is a radical departure from your earlier tone and I think you are sending it to me because you know you made a mistake with what you wrote. When others see it, I think you will get a very negative backlash but that is not my doing. I never threatened you and despite what you said I even made sure you to wish you and ESS well. I just still can not believe you can write me an e-mail like this after what you said to me earlier and after how you did not even bother to take a minute to contact me about the dyno day when I put in so much effort in organizing it specifically around your schedule and requirements.

      I have no doubt you guys could build a kit with meth and run more boost. I'm not denying it and I understand what your goal is with your setup which I do state very often. I'm just shocked and very disappointed with you right now as there is no excuse for what you wrote to me previously and I think you were likely very honest in what you wrote. That is a shame, because you are better than that AJ. I always did think we could come to an understanding.

      I have always meant what I wrote and that is all the best to you, your family, and ESS and I will continue to give your products fair and equal coverage on the front page and throughout the forum as I have been doing. Congratulations on the new 60-130 record, keep up the great work.
      We were more than willing to mend any fences and take the higher ground rather than lob threats and insults but Asbjorn@ESS reverted back to his previous form after I thought we came to an understanding:

      Quote Originally Posted by Asbjorn@ESS
      Ahh, I should have know you played nice for a few days so you would get some sympathy for your next artice on the lawsuit. Usual Sticky tactics and I do apologize, I should have known better. You have always been and you always will be an unethical scumbag of the worst kind.

      You should at least know I tried to reason with you.
      Now, we simply have had enough of these threats and insults. This is beneath ESS and BimmerBoost is not going to be pushed around into doing what ESS wants us to do. They can threaten, yell, scream, or even try to play nice for an e-mail or two.

      We have nothing against ESS. We honestly do wish ESS the best and will continue to give the products fair and equal coverage on the front page and throughout the forum. We intend to do what is best for BMW enthusiasts.

      BimmerBoost would like to be the first to extend its hand in friendship despite the threats and insults. We feel this type of behavior from ESS does not do BimmerBoost or ESS any good. We think it needs to stop and we can all be far more productive using this energy to support one another instead of threatening to bring someone else down and taking pleasure in it. We should help one another and start the year off positively, certainly not like this.

      In an effort to make sure we report the most accurate information possible, we will take Robert Collins up on his invitation to take a look at the stroker and the parts as well as his $100 incentive in doing so. We will take pictures and report back exactly what we learn. That is as fair as we can possibly be and it is being done on their terms. It is as simple as that and we wish all parties involved in this the best. It is high time for this all to come to an end and if we have to be the ones to set the precedent on cordial communication and interaction, so be it.
      This article was originally published in forum thread: ESS tuning threatens BimmerBoost with legal action over revealing issues with the SC stroker started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 127 Comments
      1. Yomama69's Avatar
        Yomama69 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
        What is that from anyway? I could never punch a girl like that. That guy deserves to get his teeth knocked out by a cheap shot with brass knuckles.
        It was from the first season of Jersey Shore. I don't watch the show, but the .gif was hilarious and encompasses the way I feel about those assclowns.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
        Internet is serious business - well it appears you got under someone's skin, Sticky

        I didn't pass the bar but I have yet to see serious legal threats stem from email from a company's tuner. Well unless you were WB of Powerchip, lol.

        It's funny to see AJ say that to you then go try to slander Gintani motors in another (with no proof). Pretty unprofessional if you ask me. The whole time I thought the ESS vs. world beef was simply because of the hothead product owners trying to test who has the "biggest dick" and they ESS was out of the picture. According to this: now I realize the feud is fueled internally @ ESS. Also, I'd like to see the blown motor he speaks off because I'm sure I would have heard about them first.
        I would think people would have learned from the Wayne Besanko ordeal by now. That tactic simply is not going to work.

        I do not know what blown motors he is talking about either.

        It is extremely unprofessional.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZR1638 Click here to enlarge
        Sticky are you really suprised by this? You and Jon martin have been telling people for the past year that ESS products do not perform as advertised and that Robert blew his motor with nothing more that your own personal opinions and speculation. You even just said you have no proof that Robert's motor is blown and yet you still to this day publicly announce that his motor is blown. Maybe instead of posting up that Robert blew up his motor then plan to go inspect it maybe you should have went and looked at it first dont you think? Do you think he would really intive you to look at it if his motor was really blown? I dont really blame Asbjorn for going off on you for your slander. You need to be careful when you make up $#@! like you do and post it all over your website and others. It can be used against you in court as slander. Win or lose you will wind up spending a lot of time and money on legal and it will be up to you to prove the things you have been posting are true which based on the info I have seen will be difficult for you to do.

        Also I still do not understand why you post up personal emails from people. The problem with this is we have no idea if anything has been left out or altered by you to skew opinions. Knowing your reputation im willing to bet you have set yourself up to look like the good guy which by judging you on your past behavior is most likely not the case
        Yes, I'm surprised that instead of handling any questions or issues maturely a company would state they wish to hurt people and their family. Yes, very surprised and disappointed.

        I have posted factual evidence which shows that customer cars can not hit 600 whp at 7 psi of boost on pump gas through the stock exhaust. I have also showed evidence most of which stemmed from M5board of owners who complained their kits did not hit the advertised numbers. You can research this yourself if you like. Additionally, I have always posted positive information as well. The best balance possible while not shying away from any issues.

        Maybe I should have looked at his motor first? Oh, I should have gone and looked at AA's blown motor too, right? I should just travel all over the planet. The people taking apart his motor know people I know. Word gets around, nothing is being made up, they know exactly what happened so that is why they are trying so hard to keep it quiet. It would be libel, not slander by the way, please learn what you are talking about before you try to educate me.

        You have no idea if those e-mails have been altered? Well, if they have would be pretty easy for AJ to show they were, would it not? I would have set myself up pretty easily if that is the case but I assure you it is all 100% accurate and challenge Asbjorn to prove any differently. Here is a tip: He can't, because it's all right on.
      1. M&M's Avatar
        M&M -
        Wow, big drama here. I'm neutral in this, so I'm just gonna' ask a pretty obvious question. Has anyone seen this guys motor blown? Or is someone saying, "His motor must be blown for reasons X, Y Z". Because from a neutral point of view, I don't think you can put 2 & 2 together & then just state the motor has blown without any physical proof. "It must be blown, because ...." doesn't cut it when you accusing something of failing. Maybe it did blow, or not, I don't know. But I rate it's kinda' harsh to just make it gospel that it blew without proof. But hey, I don't know the details.
      1. carguy411's Avatar
        carguy411 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Yes, I'm surprised that instead of handling any questions or issues maturely a company would state they wish to hurt people and their family. Yes, very surprised and disappointed.

        I have posted factual evidence which shows that customer cars can not hit 600 whp at 7 psi of boost on pump gas through the stock exhaust. I have also showed evidence most of which stemmed from M5board of owners who complained their kits did not hit the advertised numbers. You can research this yourself if you like. Additionally, I have always posted positive information as well. The best balance possible while not shying away from any issues.

        Maybe I should have looked at his motor first? Oh, I should have gone and looked at AA's blown motor too, right? I should just travel all over the planet. The people taking apart his motor know people I know. Word gets around, nothing is being made up, they know exactly what happened so that is why they are trying so hard to keep it quiet. It would be libel, not slander by the way, please learn what you are talking about before you try to educate me.

        You have no idea if those e-mails have been altered? Well, if they have would be pretty easy for AJ to show they were, would it not? I would have set myself up pretty easily if that is the case but I assure you it is all 100% accurate and challenge Asbjorn to prove any differently. Here is a tip: He can't, because it's all right on.
        Just lurking, but it looks like in the 16 pages of articles, in regards to ESS you have about 20 articles that are derogatory or extremely critical, and one that is positive. I guess I can see where a company would start getting pissed at you for constantly $#@!ting on them, even if you are intending to be unbiased. I dont know if 19:1 is unbiased relative to your definition of unbiased, but it doesnt seem that way just scanning through them.
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
        What is that from anyway? I could never punch a girl like that. That guy deserves to get his teeth knocked out by a cheap shot with brass knuckles.
        You obviously have never seen snookie in action, she deserves to get her teeth knocked out brass knuckle style IMO. I can watch that sig over and over...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
        Just lurking, but it looks like in the 16 pages of articles, in regards to ESS you have about 20 articles that are derogatory or extremely critical, and one that is positive. I guess I can see where a company would start getting pissed at you for constantly $#@!ting on them, even if you are intending to be unbiased. I dont know if 19:1 is unbiased relative to your definition of unbiased, but it doesnt seem that way just scanning through them.
        20 articles that are critcial and 1 that is positive?

        Critical:

        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ged-DCT-E90-M3
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...t-higher-boost
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...-Come-up-Short
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...lves-requested
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ng-past-graphs
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...laimed-Numbers

        Positive:

        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-breaking-runs!!!
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...3sleeper%94-M3
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-detail-by-IND.
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...year-in-review
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...0-7.85-seconds
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-New-60-130mph
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...Coming-Q1-2011
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-chart-added-*
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...to-bolt-on-E92
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...tart-under-10k
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...dependent-Dyno
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-and-Z8-owners
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-detail-by-IND.
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...SEMA-in-4-days.
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...Content-inside!
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ing-Green-Hell
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...rst-in-the-10s
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...3-with-NITROUS
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-New-60-130mph

        I'm not a math major, but I'm sure you can add up the critical posts/articles vs. the positive ones and see how the balance truly is? I think people just mainly focus on what they want to see and dismiss the rest as the fact is we host a ton of positive info about ESS and do not hesitate to put it right up on the front page either.

        19:1? Try scanning through them again.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
        Wow, big drama here. I'm neutral in this, so I'm just gonna' ask a pretty obvious question. Has anyone seen this guys motor blown? Or is someone saying, "His motor must be blown for reasons X, Y Z". Because from a neutral point of view, I don't think you can put 2 & 2 together & then just state the motor has blown without any physical proof. "It must be blown, because ...." doesn't cut it when you accusing something of failing. Maybe it did blow, or not, I don't know. But I rate it's kinda' harsh to just make it gospel that it blew without proof. But hey, I don't know the details.
        People have seen the internals of the motor, yes. Classifying it as blown or not is the point of contention and I think each person should come to their own conclusion when they get the details. I have my own opinion on it which I do not hesitate to post but the silence on the subject as well as the threats for discussing it should tell you plenty.

        There is physical proof of the issues I am mentioning. Keep in mind AutoTalent will neither confirm or deny it. This also has nothing to do with ESS in my opinion and it should not reflect poorly on them in any way as this is not an ESS built motor. It has nothing to do with their regular kits.

        I'm not going to reveal everything just yet...
      1. MHP LLC's Avatar
        MHP LLC -
        First I'm sorry to see an exchange of words between a quality website and what I viewed to be a quality company. I have no personal grudge or reason to dislike ESS, I've never met the owner, their cars seem to run (mikewads) etc however what does seem extreme to me is the threat of "taking down someone's family".

        I'll be the first one to admit that in my earlier years, if there was misinformation posted about a product (mine or someone else's) I would be the first one to correct said info, many times this ended up in a heated debate, however with that being said never once did I ever even think about threatening someone's family. In turn I never received any threats even mildly on par with what was sent to Sticky. IMHO, that's a rather classless action on the part of ESS and although I believe Sticky is right (heat of the moment had influence no doubt) no matter the circumstances that crosses pretty much every line that can be drawn. Very low blow and I hope that was not what we can expect more of in the future.

        In summation I truly hope that ESS and BB can have a more normal relationship (ie no threats) as both have something to deliver to BMW enthusiasts around the world.

        Also quite frankly I think it would be almost impossible to prosecute someone for libel (slander is spoken, libel is written) from Europe, it would be a huge waste of $ for both sides and there would be zero results from the time and $ spent.

        I give Sticky props for taking Robert up on his offer to show his motor to him (props to Robert) as well in hopes that we can put all this behind us sooner than later.

        Good luck to everyone involved and keep your head up Sticky. A successful business man once told me, I measure my own success by the amount of competitors arrows shot into my back at the end of every day. Apparently you're doing something right with the BBs.
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
        Just lurking, but it looks like in the 16 pages of articles, in regards to ESS you have about 20 articles that are derogatory or extremely critical, and one that is positive. I guess I can see where a company would start getting pissed at you for constantly $#@!ting on them, even if you are intending to be unbiased. I dont know if 19:1 is unbiased relative to your definition of unbiased, but it doesnt seem that way just scanning through them.
        To tell you the truth Sticky is quite fair, if an ESS car runs strong or ESS comes out with something new he will compliment; surprisingly.

        I for one remember when ESS posted up the fake dyno graphs, so they always left a bitter taste in my mouth. But Sticky has definately given them more credit than you would expect. They dont make bad stuff, they just lie thats all.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
        I'll be the first one to admit that in my earlier years, if there was misinformation posted about a product (mine or someone else's) I would be the first one to correct said info, many times this ended up in a heated debate, however with that being said never once did I ever even think about threatening someone's family. In turn I never received any threats even mildly on par with what was sent to Sticky. IMHO, that's a rather classless action on the part of ESS and although I believe Sticky is right (heat of the moment had influence no doubt) no matter the circumstances that crosses pretty much every line that can be drawn. Very low blow and I hope that was not what we can expect more of in the future.

        In summation I truly hope that ESS and BB can have a more normal relationship (ie no threats) as both have something to deliver to BMW enthusiasts around the world.
        This is exactly how I feel and even though I do believe it was sent in the heat of the moment an adult should think it through. It is simply a classless move and threatening someone's family and taking pleasure in said threat is certainly crossing the line.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
        I give Sticky props for taking Robert up on his offer to show his motor to him (props to Robert) as well in hopes that we can put all this behind us sooner than later.

        Good luck to everyone involved and keep your head up Sticky. A successful business man once told me, I could my own success by the amount of competitors arrows shot into my back at the end of every day. Apparently you're doing something right with the BBs.
        Exactly, I have no problem with handling this the right way which is simply to do as was requested and check it out in person. I hold no grudge and will put up exactly what I see. Sounds fair and reasonable to me?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
        To tell you the truth Sticky is quite fair, if an ESS car runs strong or ESS comes out with something new he will compliment; surprisingly.

        I for one remember when ESS posted up the fake dyno graphs, so they always left a bitter taste in my mouth. But Sticky has definately given them more credit than you would expect. They dont make bad stuff, they just lie thats all.
        Exactly how I feel and I always make sure to state this and give them their proper credit yet I still somehow get labeled as hating them? The facts show how I respond to them and I think I have treated them far better than they have treated me.

        My main contention was the promotional dyno graphs that did not bear any resemblance to the final product, I never threatened Roman or AJ's family over it, that would just be insane.
      1. M&M's Avatar
        M&M -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        People have seen the internals of the motor, yes....
        OK that's good news. These internals that these people saw, did they have evidence of failure? Because if you strip to motor to decompress or something, then yeah people will see the internals.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
        OK that's good news. These internals that these people saw, did they have evidence of failure? Because if you strip to motor to decompress or something, then yeah people will see the internals.
        Well, I leave that all for the pictures to show as I intend to my follow up as stated. I think that will satisfy everyone.

        I based my opinion on the information that was conveyed to me which I do believe is accurate.
      1. M&M's Avatar
        M&M -
        Ok sweet, I understand now. Somebody told you the motor was blown.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M&M Click here to enlarge
        Ok sweet, I understand now. Somebody told you the motor was blown.
        Not exactly, it is much more complicated than that. Trust me, I'll keep you all informed and discuss all the details when I check this all out and report it here. Much to discuss Click here to enlarge
      1. carguy411's Avatar
        carguy411 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        20 articles that are critcial and 1 that is positive?

        Critical:

        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ged-DCT-E90-M3
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...t-higher-boost
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...-Come-up-Short
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...lves-requested
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ng-past-graphs
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...laimed-Numbers

        Positive:

        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-breaking-runs!!!
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...3sleeper%94-M3
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-detail-by-IND.
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...year-in-review
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...0-7.85-seconds
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-New-60-130mph
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...Coming-Q1-2011
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-chart-added-*
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...to-bolt-on-E92
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...tart-under-10k
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...dependent-Dyno
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-and-Z8-owners
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-detail-by-IND.
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...SEMA-in-4-days.
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...Content-inside!
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ing-Green-Hell
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...rst-in-the-10s
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...3-with-NITROUS
        http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-New-60-130mph

        I'm not a math major, but I'm sure you can add up the critical posts/articles vs. the positive ones and see how the balance truly is? I think people just mainly focus on what they want to see and dismiss the rest as the fact is we host a ton of positive info about ESS and do not hesitate to put it right up on the front page either.

        19:1? Try scanning through them again.


        I stand corrected, my math was indeed off. I didnt realize that you intended to include topics created by random people on this board that you would then post backhanded comments on. I did however find another positive article that you created, bringing the count to two. And I may have exaggerated the negative article number a bit, so I recounted 12, not 19. So its more like 1:6, still pretty biased. I dont see those numbers reflective of any other company or product reviews on your website.
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Not exactly, it is much more complicated than that. Trust me, I'll keep you all informed and discuss all the details when I check this all out and report it here. Much to discuss
        So are you saying that you are reporting on information that you cannot factually prove? Have you failed to actually check out what you are speaking in reference to? Im confused...


        Kinda bull$#@! that the guy is intending to bankrupt your family, who really cares if your forum is financed by your parents anyway?
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        With a join date of January 2011, I am pretty sure you are not 'just lurking'. More like 'just trolling'. After all this thread is your first post and you happen to accuse Stickys parents of funding the site, someone get the spray.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
        stand corrected my math was off. I didnt realize that you intended to include topics created by random people on this board that you would then comment on.
        Random topics? Many of those topics are promoted to the front page. I can't invent 60-130 or dyno runs but when they happen I can report them fairly which I do. Does that not fall under positive? Sure does int my opinion.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
        And I may have exaggerated the negative article number a bit, so I recounted 12, not 19. So its more like 1:6, still pretty biased. I dont see those numbers reflective of any other company on your website.
        Read about Powerchip sometime, maybe ASR as well? I realize you are new so I will excuse the ignorance.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carguy411 Click here to enlarge
        So are you saying that you are reporting on information that you cannot factually prove? Have you failed to actually check out what you are speakign in reference to? Im confused...
        Kinda bull$#@! that the guy took it to a family level, who really cares if your forum is financed by your parents anyway?
        Reporting on information I can't prove? Who said that? I said I would go and get the information and we will see how much your conclusion differs from my own. I know you are confused, but that is why you must wait for the follow up.

        I finance my forum but that is irrelevant. The point is as you stated, threatening people's families is not professional behavior, complete BS.
      1. carguy411's Avatar
        carguy411 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Random topics? Many of those topics are promoted to the front page. I can't invent 60-130 or dyno runs but when they happen I can report them fairly which I do. Does that not fall under positive? Sure does int my opinion.
        Wait, I just went through the front page, thats where I got those numbers from, I literally went through 16 pages looking for stuff that you specifically wrote, since you are the one that is specifically writing the majority of the negative articles.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Read about Powerchip sometime, maybe ASR as well? I realize you are knew so I will excuse the ignorance.
        Im reading about it, and on some other forums as well. Very nefarious characters. Lots of heated stuff between Gintani and Powerchip too looks like

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Reporting on information I can't prove? Who said that? I said I would go and get the information and we will see how much your conclusion differs from my own. I know you are confused, but that is why you must wait for the follow up.
        Wait, but didnt you just say you are only basing your information off of what someone told you? I dont understand how that is completely responsible?
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I finance my forum but that is irrelevant. The point is as you stated, threatening people's families is not professional behavior, complete BS.
        Then again, he didnt exactly say he was going to cut them into pieces, looks like he threatened to take them to court because he thinks your parents are financing you.