Close

    • Misfires continue to be an issue for the Vishnu Procede even after the V5 update

      This video was sent to us anonymously. The reason for that is Shiv@Vishnu had seen the video and told the owner not to post it and the owner did not for fear of being punished, lack of support, etc. We happened to get this video which shows a V5 automatic misfiring even after the voluntary harness update and several times of cleared adaptations.

      Notice the boost on the fuel gauge which drops to around or below the stock boost level yet the car still misfires. Misfires were also reported at the recent Atco rental by V5 users and other Procede users on BimmerBoost have mentioned issues with misfires as well. This issue is being brought to your attention as tremendous effort has been expended to keep it quiet on other sites. Come to your own conclusion and we hope Vishnu can resolve it.




      This article was originally published in forum thread: Misfires continue to be an issue for the Vishnu Procede even after the V5 update started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 590 Comments
      1. Doug007's Avatar
        Doug007 -
        Was there something about misfires in this thread because all I see is conspiracy theories of tuner coverups and flamewars?

        Maybe these guys should try running 0 ignition correction like a JB3 and see what happens. That would at least be interesting from a technical perspective Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        You put him in this position, not him. He sent this privately trying to get opinions from other people while trying to work it out with the supplier...how many times does he need to write this in this thread?
        He put himself in the position the moment he distributed the video. As was stated, if he wanted it private he should have sent a link to a private upload instead of distributing the video file which no doubt is hosted on countless servers now.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        Look at you! you keep bringing this angst up when there wasn't any...you keep forcing this story out how he was somehow threatened by the supplier, so pathetic...no facts whatsoever...
        Look at you having trouble with reading! Angst was in response to what? WOPALX wrote it would create angst and I was responding to him. Come on, keep up.

        He was scared, no facts? Fact is he wrote me several pm's of how he was worried about this affecting his relationship with Vishnu. No facts? Uh, that is what happened, as he himself states sending those PM's.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        Sticky, in all honesty you're just a $#@! disturber given the tone of this thread that's all...
        That is the tone I would characterize you with. Oh no, a video showing conclusive evidence that someone wants pulled is up and that makes me a $#@! disturber? Ok, fine, call me that but my integrity is in tact and my duty to the community is done. Does it scare you to not have things pulled?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        its obvious there's a misfire issue here and a few other 6AT cars...again, you don't have any proof that the supplier "threatened" anyone if they posted this video.
        It is my belief he was threatened based on how he freaked out and kept saying his relationship would be ruined with Vishnu. I know for a fact Shiv saw the video and then spoke to him afterwards. Do you think Shiv said, "make sure everyone sees that video"?

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        people are TELLING you that you're doing nothing but $#@! disturbing by making false claims on someone's business dealings and you're just a bit slow to understand that it seems...
        No, you are telling me that and I disagree due to how many people are telling me they are glad this is up and that sharing this kind of information is how a forum should be. No false claims have been made, you have no base to stand on and nothing to go on. You might as well save your strength as you aren't going to change anything regarding the post, unless you are too slow to grasp that?
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doug007 Click here to enlarge
        Was there something about misfires in this thread because all I see is conspiracy theories of tuner coverups and flamewars?
        +100

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Doug007 Click here to enlarge
        Maybe these guys should try running 0 ignition correction like a JB3 and see what happens. That would at least be interesting from a technical perspective Click here to enlarge
        Good point! Anyone try this with their 6AT?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
        exactly.. now that more and more people are coming forward, the are scrambling to find a fix. which is what should have happened a yr a go when v4 was misfiring, but yet noone came forward, so nothing got done..
        Maybe if some forum put the issue on the front page and brought it to everyone's attention instead of just collecting checks it would have happened?
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        That is the tone I would characterize you with. Oh no, a video showing conclusive evidence that someone wants pulled is up and that makes me a $#@! disturber? Ok, fine, call me that but my integrity is in tact and my duty to the community is done. Does it scare you to not have things pulled?
        again, its your wording of this thread that's stirring $#@!, not the video or the misfire issue...those things were being worked out by the guy who filmed it and the 3 people he shared the video with...

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        It is my belief he was threatened based on how he freaked out and kept saying his relationship would be ruined with Vishnu. I know for a fact Shiv saw the video and then spoke to him afterwards. Do you think Shiv said, "make sure everyone sees that video"?
        All purely speculative BS...its my "belief" you're a $#@! disturber with the main reason of gaining hits on your forum for posting this...u really think I'll "believe" (since we're into beliefs now all of a sudden) that you "worded" this thread the way you did for the sake of "community"...pfft please Click here to enlarge
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        Edited: Taking a thread off course to complain about rep is against the rules, please read them: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1516#post51516
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        again, its your wording of this thread that's stirring $#@!, not the video or the misfire issue...those things were being worked out by the guy who filmed it and the 3 people he shared the video with...
        They were being worked out? Really? So its resolved? This issue hasn't been worked out and people need to be made aware of it and realize they can speak out about it without fear.

        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        ll purely speculative BS...its my "belief" you're a $#@! disturber with the main reason of gaining hits on your forum for posting this...u really think I'll "believe" (since we're into beliefs now all of a sudden) that you "worded" this thread the way you did for the sake of "community"...pfft please
        There is no speculation here, he freaked out and demanded it be pulled out of fear. Pure and simple, that was his motivation. No speculation, he was afraid he would lose Vishnu's support in the future. Why would he be so afraid? You figure that out, or actually just avoid it, since you just think it is BS.
      1. carcars's Avatar
        carcars -
        this sucks more

        are only interests and marketing dollars

        this is not a question to help those involved

        is only one hunting for destroying shin

        I understand that each one gathers what he sows

        but this forum seems to be a developed for this purpose
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
        this sucks more

        are only interests and marketing dollars

        this is not a question to help those involved

        is only one hunting for destroying shin

        I understand that each one gathers what he sows

        but this forum seems to be a developed for this purpose
        No one cares about destroying Shiv, are you kidding? Forum developed for that purpose?

        The Procede has a misfire problem as shown. It needs to be fixed. That is not this forums problem, it is Vishnu's problem, and we will not participate in covering it up.
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        Edited: Taking a thread off course to complain about rep is against the rules, please read them: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1516#post51516
        Please read the rules: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1516#post51516
      1. R1000K3's Avatar
        R1000K3 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
        I really think it's about time to go to the bottom with this issue, instead of developing more CAN bus gadgets.
        Well, MT's as we both have do not misfires due to the Procede. And it will be a god's gift during next years event's if AT's misfires to stay behind Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R1000K3 Click here to enlarge
        Well, MT's as we both have do not misfires due to the Procede. And it will be a god's gift during next years event's if AT's misfires to stay behind Click here to enlarge
        What is it that makes it so a MT does not misfire but an AT does?
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        Sticky you're an idiot...good bye Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        Sticky you're an idiot...
        That isn't against the rules.
      1. Terry@BMS's Avatar
        Terry@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        Why did you misfire?
        lol!
      1. Terry@BMS's Avatar
        Terry@BMS -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        those things were being worked out by the guy who filmed it and the 3 people he shared the video with...
        I know he is no longer misfiring. Click here to enlarge
      1. 654's Avatar
        654 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
        I know he is no longer misfiring. Click here to enlarge
        Ah, a tuner did work out the problem Click here to enlarge
      1. Big Tom's Avatar
        Big Tom -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R1000K3 Click here to enlarge
        Well, MT's as we both have do not misfires due to the Procede. And it will be a god's gift during next years event's if AT's misfires to stay behind Click here to enlarge
        He he...! Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
        I know he is no longer misfiring. Click here to enlarge
        Interesting, wonder if you are going to get people switching simply because of the misfires with AT's.
      1. George Smooth's Avatar
        George Smooth -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Interesting, wonder if you are going to get people switching simply because of the misfires with AT's.
        They might since you marketed it on N54tech or is that part of you consumer awareness campaign?