Close

    • SSP Pro Gold DCT Transmission Fluid Released

      After several months of extensive testing and reviews, I'm pleased to announce the official release of "SSP Pro-Gold". SSP Pro Gold is a high-tech transmission fluid developed from the latest base oil and additive technology. Created expecially for the newer DCT transmissions, Pro Gold exceeds clutch friction and wear protection requirements for all DCT transmissions. Pro Gold fluid is a extreme performance synthetic fluid suitable for use in all DCT set ups, and is specially formulated to protect your transmission in daily driving to full Race applications.


      We have also addressed the two major draw backs of aftermarket DCT fluids. First was obviously the price.....at $75.00+ Per liter it wasn't exactly cheap to make the switch. So I'm pleased to announce that we are now offering Pro Gold for $ 40.00 per liter !!! And the other major draw back is the color of aftermarket fluids. .....so I'm also pleased to announce that Pro Gold.....is Gold in color. Nearly identical in color to your factory fill, no more worries about getting voided by the dealer cause your fluid is bright red.


      In stock and ready to ship !!!

      $40.00 Per liter
      This article was originally published in forum thread: SSP- Pro Gold DCT Fluid started by Nic@SSP View original post
      Comments 17 Comments
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Very nice to have an option outside the dealer and making it the same color as the stock fluid was smart Click here to enlarge
      1. Itsbrokeagain's Avatar
        Itsbrokeagain -
        can I use this in a GTR? I was doing some research and Ive been finding that BMW/Audi/Nissan fluid is all very similar (FFL-2, FFL-3, FFL-4) and many GTR owners have been using BMWs DCT fluid with no issues and holding lots of power with it. Not to mention its also cheaper than Nissans ripoff price of $80 bucks a liter.
      1. Nic@SSP's Avatar
        Nic@SSP -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        making it the same color as the stock fluid was smart Click here to enlarge
        not being theright color was the main draw back to our pro red fluid imho.
      1. Nic@SSP's Avatar
        Nic@SSP -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
        can I use this in a GTR? I was doing some research and Ive been finding that BMW/Audi/Nissan fluid is all very similar (FFL-2, FFL-3, FFL-4) and many GTR owners have been using BMWs DCT fluid with no issues and holding lots of power with it. Not to mention its also cheaper than Nissans ripoff price of $80 bucks a liter.
        yes, you can use this in your GTR. your are correct, the oem fluids are very similar. you can use our pro gold in any DCT trans
      1. Itsbrokeagain's Avatar
        Itsbrokeagain -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nic@SSP Click here to enlarge
        yes, you can use this in your GTR. your are correct, the oem fluids are very similar. you can use our pro gold in any DCT trans

        Nice. Fontana Nissan was advertising the stock fluid at a low price of '$54 a liter'. Id rather get this for $40 a liter and its upgraded stuff.
      1. black e's Avatar
        black e -
        so how is it better then the BMW fluid?
      1. dzenno@PTF's Avatar
        dzenno@PTF -
        What sort of results do you have showing it's same/better than OEM?
      1. akh23456's Avatar
        akh23456 -
        will this fuild have to be replaced every so often or is it suppose to be like BMW's the whole life of the car?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Lot's of questions Nic...
      1. Itsbrokeagain's Avatar
        Itsbrokeagain -
        Im planning to pick some of this stuff up. I need 10L though.
      1. Nic@SSP's Avatar
        Nic@SSP -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black e Click here to enlarge
        so how is it better then the BMW fluid?
        more wear protection, better clutch holding power, cooler trany temps.
      1. Nic@SSP's Avatar
        Nic@SSP -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
        will this fuild have to be replaced every so often or is it suppose to be like BMW's the whole life of the car?
        no fluid will last the life of the car. i believe bmw says around 50k for the oem tranny fluid. We at SSP recomend changing fluid every 15-20k unless you do alot of racing.
      1. Nic@SSP's Avatar
        Nic@SSP -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
        What sort of results do you have showing it's same/better than OEM?
        i'll ask Kris about this and report back.

        I have spoke with one guy who tested it for us in his Evo MR. He says he likes it alot and even though he has both the pro red and the pro gold on hand, he will be using the pro gold. i have only used the pro red but i will be switching soon so i i can give you some first hand experience. before i started working for SSP i was just another costomer and i can honestly say the SSP pro red was one of my favorite mods. it really made shifts more solid and responsive.
      1. Nic@SSP's Avatar
        Nic@SSP -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
        Im planning to pick some of this stuff up. I need 10L though.
        give me a call! we have plenty in stock.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Well there you guys go, nice job answering the questions Nic.
      1. Nic@SSP's Avatar
        Nic@SSP -
        i'm going to have some actual specs up soon.
      1. EUGENE-Taiwan's Avatar
        EUGENE-Taiwan -
        Hey Nic,

        if I still have some of the old oil left can i used it with the new?

        old= red label

        new= Gold