Close

    • Sabine Schmitz in some girl on girl action in a Frozen Grey E92 M3

      You all remember Sabine Schmitz from the BMW unscripted video about her. She gets to drive an M5 around the ring for a living which is a pretty sweet deal. In this video though, she is taking a blonde for a ride in a Frozen Grey M3 and does her best to make her scream. This is our kind of gal.




      This article was originally published in forum thread: Sabine Schmitz in some girl on girl action in a Frozen Grey E92 M3 started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 23 Comments
      1. folgrz's Avatar
        folgrz -
        I <3 her
      1. Malaka1's Avatar
        Malaka1 -
        Video wont play..?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Malaka1 Click here to enlarge
        Video wont play..?
        Takes a little while to start, just be patient or try a different browser.
      1. 1fastm3's Avatar
        1fastm3 -
        Oh goodness.......some day, some day I'll go to Germany again and let her make me scream like a girl!!
      1. CookieCrisp's Avatar
        CookieCrisp -
        In honor of this video, lets all purchase this shirt: http://www.enthusiastapparel.com/IHEARTSABINE
        Best $20 you'll ever spend!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        They have some pretty cool shirts:

        Click here to enlarge
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Hahahah, I want this one:

        Click here to enlarge
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        They say that the sweat from her crotch can cure aids.
      1. SSDD's Avatar
        SSDD -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 1fastm3 Click here to enlarge
        Oh goodness.......some day, some day I'll go to Germany again and let her make me scream like a girl!!
        I've been on the waiting list for the Ring Taxi for over a year now. I assumed the price point would keep the wait down but boy was I wrong
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
        I've been on the waiting list for the Ring Taxi for over a year now. I assumed the price point would keep the wait down but boy was I wrong
        What is the price point? There is a year long waiting list to get a ride from Sabine? Damn, wow.

        I just came up with a brilliant idea for a ring business though...
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        If you pay a small extra fee, she'll suck your dick while she drives the M5 around the ring. And still get below 8 minutes, damn what a woman.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
        If you pay a small extra fee, she'll suck your dick while she drives the M5 around the ring. And still get below 8 minutes, damn what a woman.
        Come on now, she isn't a whore.
      1. DBFIU's Avatar
        DBFIU -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        Come on now, she isn't a whore.
        A hot german couger giving you a bj whilst driving you around the ring is not a whore. Contrary!
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
        A hot german couger giving you a bj whilst driving you around the ring is not a whore. Contrary!
        I stand corrected, that is a reason to visit Germany.
      1. SSDD's Avatar
        SSDD -
        It's 195 pounds (no idea how to make the symbol) so about $310 at the moment. On the plus side that is a flat rate for up to 3 people.
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
        It's 195 pounds (no idea how to make the symbol) so about $310 at the moment. On the plus side that is a flat rate for up to 3 people.
        It would be cool and all but I would rather drive the ring myself than be driven.
      1. Axelfuzz's Avatar
        Axelfuzz -
        The Ring taxi sounds awesome, I don't have nearly the skills to drive there. Besides, she seems cool. Didn't she take Clarkson for a spin in crappy diesel Jag and still crush an awesome time?
      1. RLSinCO's Avatar
        RLSinCO -
        She is a cool person...did you see the episode of Top Gear where she pretty much embarrasses Jeremy Clarkson in the Jag Diesel? PRiceless...
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RLSinCO Click here to enlarge
        She is a cool person...did you see the episode of Top Gear where she pretty much embarrasses Jeremy Clarkson in the Jag Diesel? PRiceless...
        I want her so badly.
      1. RLSinCO's Avatar
        RLSinCO -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I want her so badly.
        LOL! She kind of looks like Ellen DeGeneres, and I hope that doesn't mean what it suggests...but I agree - I want her badly too!